Team Kios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Sammich
Sammich

A Sand Witch? On our forum? More likely than ya think... Empty A Sand Witch? On our forum? More likely than ya think...

Mon May 29, 2017 9:18 am
Howdy Team, welcome to my intro thread, hopefully by the end of these short two paragraphs I will have said something that's mildly impressed you, maybe even intrigued you to be my friend. But let's not be to hasty...

My name is Allie, but I also answer to Sammich or if you're feeling zesty Sammy is also acceptable! Theoretically you could call me anything that starts with an 'Al' or a 'Sam' and I'll reply to it (Theoretically). I'm an artsy fartsy type (I drew the banner above!) from the USofA, current college student and turtlemom. I love reptiles, floral clothing, blue sodapop, and videogames. Some of my fave stuff is Assassin's Creed, Dragon Age, Fallout, Pokemon, Monster Hunter, Uncharted, Legend of Zelda and a lot more but that would be really inconvenient to list.

Like many others here at TK forums I originally hail from FairyTailBase (where I operated under the same username), but after it's closing we formed our own forum to continue our roleplaying ventures. I've played naive warriors, flirty fellas, anti-hero wizards, and thrice a guy/gal with a really cool eyepatch. I currently play Zach in the Echo of Nothingness Rp on the forum.

I'm excited to meet new faces and continue working with all my friends from FTB!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum