Team Kios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knight Academy

+13
ConradCorax
Shadow Uchiha
Derekjay2000
Errant Singularity
Atlas
Naro
Avariel Flos
Jove
Skittles
Sammich
Voca
Riseha
Iskios
17 posters
Go down
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Knight Academy  - Page 8 Empty Re: Knight Academy

Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:47 am
"Hello Bloodletter.,." Clare mumbled out from behind her, taking this opportunity to uncover her head from the hoodie and take a breath. Responding to Adam, she asked "And what of those who arrived without a meatshield?" Standing up slowly, she started plucking her orbs out of the air, turning them into necklaces, wristlets, and false nails, to keep them out of the air while she traveled. She pulled off her hoodie, folding it into a near-perfect cube and placing it down on the ground. Looking at her competition, she was sure for the most part she didn't need any help. She had studied the most of the seniors to be able to take them out in a few motions, as long as she caught them from a distance. Deep in thought, she pulled out the apple from her hoodie's pocket, and began nibbling at it as she considered her options.
Atlas
Atlas

Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:13 pm
Errant Singularity wrote:
Atlas wrote:
Atlas wrote:Yataka had spotted his partner quite a while ago, but had to take time to gather the courage to approach him. When he felt brave enough, he slowly walked towards Varen "Uh..Hi. I'm Yataka.." He spoke shakily. He hadn't ever met Varen before, so his nervousness was worsw than normal "I-I believe you and I are partners.."

"Yataka huh? Not a name I recognize, are you new?" Varen bent down and poked Clare twice in the head, before bending up again and turning to Yataka. What he was greeted with did nothing but fail his expectations. The stammering boy had sounded... Normal, but he looked so unremarkable he couldn't help but wonder why he was trying to be a hero. "So, we're working together?" He tilted his head, looking him up and down. Extending his hand for a shake, only three fingers out, he smiled back. "Sounds good to me! Let's kick some ass!" Taking a moment to think, he looked down at him. "What do you do again?"
"I am new..My first year at the Academy.." He looked down nervously "Im sure I fall short of expectations..But I promise I'll try my best!" He replied, a bit less nervous. He awkwardly shook his partners hand but quickly pulled his hand away "I uh...I teleport. It would be best to explain the rest through showing you.." He answered. Though, he had already been contemplating whether or not to simply drop out. He had no idea how to use his ability in combat, and would rather lose by dropping out than by losing a fight

"Teleportation? Really? That sounds awesome!" Varen bonked Yataka in the stomach, trying to be friendly but accidentally going too fast. "Come on Yatatata, we gotta get a strategy together or something. I bet everyone else is." Turning around, he came face to face with an eagle. "Woah. Uh. Who brought a pet?" He poked at their beak, worried it might've been going for him.

Yataka winced as Varen hit him. It didn't hurt much, but it had gotten him by surprise. "Its...a bit more than that.." He answered as he drew a small dagger from his belt. He slid the blade across his palm "Sorry about this..Itll help later" He let out a sigh and placed his bloodied hand on the center of Varen's chest, leaving a crimson handprint.
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:34 pm
Atlas wrote:
Atlas wrote:
Atlas wrote:Yataka had spotted his partner quite a while ago, but had to take time to gather the courage to approach him. When he felt brave enough, he slowly walked towards Varen "Uh..Hi. I'm Yataka.." He spoke shakily. He hadn't ever met Varen before, so his nervousness was worsw than normal "I-I believe you and I are partners.."

"Yataka huh? Not a name I recognize, are you new?" Varen bent down and poked Clare twice in the head, before bending up again and turning to Yataka. What he was greeted with did nothing but fail his expectations. The stammering boy had sounded... Normal, but he looked so unremarkable he couldn't help but wonder why he was trying to be a hero. "So, we're working together?" He tilted his head, looking him up and down. Extending his hand for a shake, only three fingers out, he smiled back. "Sounds good to me! Let's kick some ass!" Taking a moment to think, he looked down at him. "What do you do again?"
"I am new..My first year at the Academy.." He looked down nervously "Im sure I fall short of expectations..But I promise I'll try my best!" He replied, a bit less nervous. He awkwardly shook his partners hand but quickly pulled his hand away "I uh...I teleport. It would be best to explain the rest through showing you.." He answered. Though, he had already been contemplating whether or not to simply drop out. He had no idea how to use his ability in combat, and would rather lose by dropping out than by losing a fight

"Teleportation? Really? That sounds awesome!" Varen bonked Yataka in the stomach, trying to be friendly but accidentally going too fast. "Come on Yatatata, we gotta get a strategy together or something. I bet everyone else is." Turning around, he came face to face with an eagle. "Woah. Uh. Who brought a pet?" He poked at their beak, worried it might've been going for him.

Yataka winced as Varen hit him. It didn't hurt much, but it had gotten him by surprise. "Its...a bit more than that.." He answered as he drew a small dagger from his belt. He slid the blade across his palm "Sorry about this..Itll help later" He let out a sigh and placed his bloodied hand on the center of Varen's chest, leaving a crimson handprint.

"Did I just join a cult or something?" Varen asked jokingly, poking at the blood on his shirt. "Wait this'll help? Is it like some sort of steroid-seal-thingy? Also, need me to look at that?" He thumbed at the green dot on his palm, which looked invisible to everyone else. It wouldn't take much energy to seal up his partner's injury, though he wasn't sure if he wanted him to, or maybe it needed to be open for the seal to work or...
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:31 pm
Yvette smiled as Silver stared at her, after a couple moments of silence, and her fidgeting in place, Yvette was glad he finally spoke. "Ah, Ve are happy to met you, Silver!" She replied. After that, more silence...and more staring...it was an awkward experience for her, to be certain. Certainly wasn't helping her anxiety. After the pause, he once again spoke to ask her a question this time ' U menya takoye chuvstvo, chto eti pauzy budut trendom (I have a feeling these pauses will be a trend)...' she thought before focusing in. "Ah, our power is...forgive us, ve are not yet use to English." She took a bit to think "Ve can make a gate...that speeds up and slows down objects and people" she summarized, as best she could. "And of course, Ve would enjoy much of your help. The game is to help improve our team and communication skills, no?" She questioned as she was confused by his weird gloom "A hero can be strong on own, but...teamwork and cooperation between heroes are much vital!"

When the old man, a teacher she assumed, made an announcement about holding hands, sje turned to Silver...staring before looking down at his hand, holding out her own expectedly for his, making a groping motion to make her desire to hold his hand more clear.
Naro
Naro

Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:23 pm
Oran as left with his mouth wide open after he saw that the eagle he was holding was actually a pretty woman, but he snapped back to reality after a few seconds. He was actually more impressed by her being an eagle than anything else. Oran stepped back and grabbed the weapon with 2 finger then pushed it away from him "don't do that again, I guess we can't have an eagle pet Divinity" he walked over to his girlfriend and gave her a quick kiss before he had to go back to his partner "well I have to go divinity, good luck hopefully we don't run into each other... I don't know if my partner would agree with letting you guys walk away"
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:06 am
"Hey Babe, be careful!" Divinity warned as Oran began to pet the eagle, knowing how rough he could be from experience. Since he was so used to using super human strength it seemed as if he struggled knowing what was rough and what wasn't to an average person. Just as she was reaching out to take the bird back, it suddenly transformed into a young woman! One of her classmates, and her partner at that. Standing frozen in place due to shock as Lucella confronted Orion with a knife and explained who she was, Divinity immediately began to panic. "Oh my... I am SO sorry! Really, I had no idea!" She promised frantically, pausing as Oran suddenly approached and greeted her with a kiss. While she would've normally quite enjoyed his effort to reach out to her first in a public setting, it ended up only reminding her what she had witnessed. Slapping him before crossing her arms over her chest as he pulled away, Divinity tapped her foot against the ground angrily. "You were feeling her up!" She accused blatantly before turning her back to him as her complexion began to heat with anger. Her insecurities in relationships were usually something that she had pretty good control over, however this was one instance where it definitely got the better of her. After what had happened with her last boyfriend, she wasn't fond of her current situation at all. Huffing in response to his farewell, the blonde tied up her hair before allowing her gaze to fall to the ground. Her eyes now filled with more pain than anything else as the anger slowly melted away and her posture relaxed. It was going to be a long day.
Naro
Naro

Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:21 pm
He should've known something like this would happen, after poptard transformed into a girl. He rubbed his cheek for a few seconds, not like it hurt him but he was just doing it for no reason "I'm sorry? Divinity don't get mad! I didn't know poptard over here was a girl!" He pointed at the vampire girl then went back to rubbing his cheek "she was an eagle! Whatever... good luck anyway" he walked over to divinity's partner, keeping his distance from her so that divinity wouldn't get any angrier at him "please keep her safe for me" he then went back to his partner "I'm back, I wonder who we're gonna fight first..." he extended his hand waiting for Zion to hold it just like his grandfather said... Oran had an idea of why he wanted all the teams to hold hands.
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:49 am
Silver nodded and gave a small smile “I see...that sounds very interesting...and useful in battles...hmm...” he looks away and began rubbing his chin “With my ice powers and your time warping abilities are a very deadly combo...” then he looks directly into Yvette’s eyes as his icy blue eyes pierced them deeply as then he heard about the teacher telling them to hold hands with your partner he felt confused and mumbles “Hold hands?” as he awkwardly puts his hand towards Yvette looking away faintly blushing since he never really done these things and is always alone never really bonding with anyone.
Sammich
Sammich

Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:29 pm
Usually this level of hubbub would leave the teacher feeling fatigued, older than his twenty-eight years, but now he reveled in it. With his spirits roiling stardust behind him his eyes are alight, reflecting the same swirling nebulas his 'friends' see to be divined of.

He addresses Varen first, smiling at the familiarity of the nickname. "Only tonight, you'll be back at the academy by Sunday evening." He crosses his arms, "I will make certain of it." He scans the crowd, there is something in his words that come off as a warning.

Nagare speaks next, Theo's face grows somber a moment at his inquiry. "For those who engage in physical combat I will warn once, everything my creatures see, I see. Any excessive violence will be met with immediate disqualification. Depending on severity, furth punishment will be taken." He'd hoped he didn't have to address this directly, a few students did shift nervously, perhaps it was best to reassure them. He caught a few glimpses of disgruntles faces, not to keep on the idea, "If you don't get badge don't worry too much, it won't affect your grade in class. However it may lead to a rather uncomfortable sleeping arrangement for the evening." He laughed.

He hears an unfamiliar voice, but a student none the less, making an astute perception about his abilities. He throws back his head in hearty laugh, "You are correct Hachiman, not need to get my hands dirty today!"

He let the student think that, it wasn't his job to be some well rounded hero to them, he was their teacher, not someone to save the day. He sincerely hoped Hachiman was right, that he wouldn't have to get involved. I don't want to fight in these clothes, I just bought them for this trip. His hiking boots, cozy vest and entire ansamble were indeed fresh from the camping section. He may have been a little excited. Just a little.

It's in this moment Theo hears an engine from the path. A sleek silver car pulls up, the head of security and the principle step out, Theo swallows loudly. The pressures on.

Was I this extra when I was their age? He thinks back. Yes, he had been. He lets them have their fun, no harm in a little pregame sort of trash talk.

The principle expands on his points, Theo nods, "That sums it up pretty well, thank you principle Maxwell." Theo's face grows uneasy as Epsilon expands on the principles rules, "We're not here to scare them Epsilon." Then the principle goes off loudly at a student. Theo rushes over, his summons following him with their gazes.

"Whats the matter?!" His shoulders slump as he sees it's Serenity, "Miss Serenity please..." He frets over the principle, "I'm so sorry sir," He looks to Serenity again, "He is right, you may use your dolls though." He clarified, he eyes them suspiciously though.

He sighs, "As the principle said, grab your partners hand, then we will begin."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thelonius blabbers on, Miri stands in place in the crowd. The sunglasses she has on today are mirror shades, the reflective surface betraying little to know emotion, only the starry beings before her. Sometimes she wished she could make beautiful things like that, things made of stars and dreams. But she knew it would never feel as right her transformation, so she never entertained the idea for long. She turns her head slowly as her partner dresses her, the under classmen Drake. Sick name. She lifts a hand from across her chest and waves casually, "A pleasure." She had kinda hoped she'd be paired with someone in her grade, even someone she kinda knew. Younger students made her nervous, they were so impressionable, she didn't consider herself a very good role model.

She turned to scan the other groups, her footshifting to get a full scope. She wavered when her foot hit a bag that had not been present when she had first elected this spot to stand and observe. Curiously she stooped over and picked it up, everyone around her seemed to be caught up in their own business but Drake. She looked over at him.

"This yours?" the latch of the bag fell open, rice balls. Somebody lost their lunch.

Theo shouts more instructions, hold hands with your partner huh?

Miriam holds out her hand to the younger student, "You ready?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Theo sighs, "Alright, we will begin momentarily," he gazes over this sea of children.

He raised a hand, "When the dragon, the sea monster, the flying horse, the vain woman and the bastard hero are all defeated return to me for redemption." He says, snapping his fingers.

The summoned spirits condensed into balls of light the size of a head and rocket into the sky before breaking off and shooting into five different directions. One to the north, the other to the north east, south east, south west and northwest.

"God speed."
Naro
Naro

Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:40 pm
"Epsilon did you pack lunch?" dark clouds began forming around the place the student were waiting and the wind picked up as well "is everyone ready? Make you sure you're with your partner or you'll have to do this alone" he pointed up at the clouds and did a circular motion with his index finger. The clouds followed the motion and in a few seconds he created a tornado "Epsilon, keep us from flying away" the small tornado swallowed the students and threw each of the teams in different directions "have a safe landing!"
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:37 pm
After Oran left Divinity let out a soft sigh, her shoulders slumping in defeat. Of course, she knew that she was overreacting. How was he supposed to know the eagle had been one of her classmates when she hadn't? She just couldn't bear the thought of another Bruno in her life... However that didn't give her a right to treat Oran like he'd do anything like that to her. The secret tension between them lately had just been getting to her it seemed. After all, she still couldn't get him to commit to her a bit more seriously after graduation. It was hard to stay carefree in their relationship for her, she just wanted their futures to aline. Other women would not help with that, not that it was her partner's fault either. Drawing in a deep breath as she pushed her jealousy aside, Divinity reached out for her partner's hand. "Sorry about that, let's just do our best." She encouraged with a soft grin, before listening to her teacher as he spoke. So it'd be pretty much the same concept as last year, however the principal did add one little twist to it. Screaming as she was suddenly launched into the sky with Luella via tornado, Divinity growled in frustration as she pulled herself together and glanced over to Luella as her mind spun around her options. "WE CANT USE OUR POWERS OUT OF COMBAT, SO IF YOU WANT TO LAND WITHOUT DYING FIGHT!" She yelled over the harsh winds before launching her partner forward and summoning her wings. "I'LL BACK YOU UP!" Hopefully her partner was a quick thinker, and an offensive fighter. Despite not really knowing anything about her, Divinity wasn't left with many choices.
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:11 pm
"Alright Yatatata, let's go!" Varen crouched down, ready for whatever Adam threw at them. He grabbed Yataka's hand, and grinned expectently. After half a minute of silence, followed by standing around as Theo replied to them all, he sat down, waiting for it to happen. As wind stirred up around them though, he jumped out, grabbing Yataka around the head as they flailed into the air like a bag in the wind. "Diiiiid you heeeeeeaar the ruuuuuuuuu-" Varen shouted, trying to ask about the rules until a hoodie fell over his face. Seeing Divinity sprout her wings, which could only be done in combat, Varen assumed she had challenged the two of them, as they were the closest, or panicked, not something Divles would usually do. Blinking the cold from his eyes, turning bright crimson, Varen illuminated the entire tornado with his aura. Grabbing Yataka by the face, he shouted at him "Kick her ass Yatatata! Do whatever it is you do!" Throwing him full force at Divinity's detached partner, he blinked to switch auras, his aura turning to a sky blue and letting him fly in the direction he aimed his head. Rising up, he began to look at all the other pairs, trying to identify who was the easiest target.
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:22 pm
Shadow Uchiha wrote:Silver nodded and gave a small smile “I see...that sounds very interesting...and useful in battles...hmm...” he looks away and began rubbing his chin “With my ice powers and your time warping abilities are a very deadly combo...” then he looks directly into Yvette’s eyes as his icy blue eyes pierced them deeply as then he heard about the teacher telling them to hold hands with your partner he felt confused and mumbles “Hold hands?” as he awkwardly puts his hand towards Yvette looking away faintly blushing since he never really done these things and is always alone never really bonding with anyone.

Naro wrote:"Epsilon did you pack lunch?" dark clouds began forming around the place the student were waiting and the wind picked up as well "is everyone ready? Make you sure you're with your partner or you'll have to do this alone" he pointed up at the clouds and did a circular motion with his index finger. The clouds followed the motion and in a few seconds he created a tornado "Epsilon, keep us from flying away" the small tornado swallowed the students and threw each of the teams in different directions "have a safe landing!"  
Feeling his hand, Yvette could feel the cokd coming off him. "You use Ice, yes?" She questioned for confirmation, "Ve find the cold rather calming, so this very nice" she relished the familiar bitter cold, reminiscent of her homeland. "But, you misunderstand our power, not time varp...ve simply makethings go fast or slow them. Notheless, ve agree...very useful combination ve are"

After Theo explained the rules, and the principal stated his bit, she was confused as the sky grew darker and eind blowing. Pulled up by the tornado, she tightened her grip on Silver's hand as she began to scream in Russian. Most assuredly, curses and profanity. Flying off, Yvette pointed down as they fell...a series of rings forming to the ground. Each ne they passed through made them lose moment and begin softly decending to the ground.
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:31 pm
Silver nodded gently “Yes I use Ice as well manipulate it and control it as well as create it from small droplets of water...and in rare cases create Dry Ice...but with some struggle...” as he nodded hearing about Yvette’s explanation of her powers and nodded giving a small smile “Thank you...for the explanation of your powers and I agree of our compatible powers...” then quickly became cold and distant looking face as he felt his wall just quickly broken as he froze it back up and became stoic.

Silver’s ear twitched when he heard on what Theo said as he began to being pulled away in the tornado as he squeezed Yvette’s hand tightly holding onto her for her not to get hurt as he looks at her calmly to show safety as he then quickly uses his powers to soften their landing making a massive floor of ice to stop the fall as it was from his instinct to it without any thought as he fell down he pulls Yvette into a hug as he fell on his back softening the blow so his partner won’t get hurt as he mumbles softly wincing from the pain.
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:37 pm
(Which one do we go with, Shadow?)
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:08 pm
(Your choice this was just Silver’s reaction to the thought and we can ignore it and follow what Yvette did)
Avariel Flos
Avariel Flos

Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:44 pm
Drake greeted his partner and watched as she knocked over someone's lunch, then shaking his head when she asked if it was his. Upon hearing Theo's instructions he steeled himself and took Miri's hand. "Before we take off I want to make something clear. If we want to win this, we need to work together. So, the best way to do that is to become equals. No 'upperclassmen' and 'lowerclasseb' shenanigans. The only way we'll win is if we put that aside and let our experiences speak for us." Drake locked his emerald eyes with Miri. "Can we agree on that?"

Nora looked over to her partner. 'Hold hands?!' She wasn't sure about it, but held her hand out nonetheless. "Guess it's time to go?"
Iskios
Iskios
Admin
Admin
https://teamkios.rpg-board.net

Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:04 pm
Sammich wrote:Usually this level of hubbub would leave the teacher feeling fatigued, older than his twenty-eight years, but now he reveled in it. With his spirits roiling stardust behind him his eyes are alight, reflecting the same swirling nebulas his 'friends' see to be divined of.

He addresses Varen first, smiling at the familiarity of the nickname. "Only tonight, you'll be back at the academy by Sunday evening." He crosses his arms, "I will make certain of it." He scans the crowd, there is something in his words that come off as a warning.

Nagare speaks next, Theo's face grows somber a moment at his inquiry. "For those who engage in physical combat I will warn once, everything my creatures see, I see. Any excessive violence will be met with immediate disqualification. Depending on severity, furth punishment will be taken." He'd hoped he didn't have to address this directly, a few students did shift nervously, perhaps it was best to reassure them. He caught a few glimpses of disgruntles faces, not to keep on the idea, "If you don't get badge don't worry too much, it won't affect your grade in class. However it may lead to a rather uncomfortable sleeping arrangement for the evening." He laughed.

He hears an unfamiliar voice, but a student none the less, making an astute perception about his abilities. He throws back his head in hearty laugh, "You are correct Hachiman, not need to get my hands dirty today!"

He let the student think that, it wasn't his job to be some well rounded hero to them, he was their teacher, not someone to save the day. He sincerely hoped Hachiman was right, that he wouldn't have to get involved. I don't want to fight in these clothes, I just bought them for this trip. His hiking boots, cozy vest and entire ansamble were indeed fresh from the camping section. He may have been a little excited. Just a little.

It's in this moment Theo hears an engine from the path. A sleek silver car pulls up, the head of security and the principle step out, Theo swallows loudly. The pressures on.

Was I this extra when I was their age? He thinks back. Yes, he had been. He lets them have their fun, no harm in a little pregame sort of trash talk.

The principle expands on his points, Theo nods, "That sums it up pretty well, thank you principle Maxwell." Theo's face grows uneasy as Epsilon expands on the principles rules, "We're not here to scare them Epsilon." Then the principle goes off loudly at a student. Theo rushes over, his summons following him with their gazes.

"Whats the matter?!" His shoulders slump as he sees it's Serenity, "Miss Serenity please..."  He frets over the principle, "I'm so sorry sir," He looks to Serenity again, "He is right, you may use your dolls though." He clarified, he eyes them suspiciously though.

He sighs, "As the principle said, grab your partners hand, then we will begin."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thelonius blabbers on, Miri stands in place in the crowd. The sunglasses she has on today are mirror shades, the reflective surface betraying little to know emotion, only the starry beings before her. Sometimes she wished she could make beautiful things like that, things made of stars and dreams. But she knew it would never feel as right her transformation, so she never entertained the idea for long. She turns her head slowly as her partner dresses her, the under classmen Drake. Sick name. She lifts a hand from across her chest and waves casually, "A pleasure." She had kinda hoped she'd be paired with someone in her grade, even someone she kinda knew. Younger students made her nervous, they were so impressionable, she didn't consider herself a very good role model.

She turned to scan the other groups, her footshifting to get a full scope. She wavered when her foot hit a bag that had not been present when she had first elected this spot to stand and observe. Curiously she stooped over and picked it up, everyone around her seemed to be caught up in their own business but Drake. She looked over at him.

"This yours?" the latch of the bag fell open, rice balls. Somebody lost their lunch.

Theo shouts more instructions, hold hands with your partner huh?

Miriam holds out her hand to the younger student, "You ready?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Theo sighs, "Alright, we will begin momentarily," he gazes over this sea of children.

He raised a hand, "When the dragon, the sea monster, the flying horse, the vain woman and the bastard hero are all defeated return to me for redemption." He says, snapping his fingers.

The summoned spirits condensed into balls of light the size of a head and rocket into the sky before breaking off and shooting into five different directions. One to the north, the other to the north east, south east, south west and northwest.

"God speed."

Naro wrote:"Epsilon did you pack lunch?" dark clouds began forming around the place the student were waiting and the wind picked up as well "is everyone ready? Make you sure you're with your partner or you'll have to do this alone" he pointed up at the clouds and did a circular motion with his index finger. The clouds followed the motion and in a few seconds he created a tornado "Epsilon, keep us from flying away" the small tornado swallowed the students and threw each of the teams in different directions "have a safe landing!"  

Atlas wrote:Nagare glanced around, less amazes by the spectacle creates by Theo, and more interested by the choice of terrain. 'So all we have to do is get one of those? Thatll be easier than I thought..' Nagare thought to himself. Having almost instantly thought of a question, his one arm shot up into the air. "I got a question, Teach! A couple, actually What happens to those who fail? Amd what if a student happens to die, or is murdered by another student?" He asked, the last part being a jab directed towards Zion

"Well technically, there is no rule about in-fighting amongst the teams, right? If you truly wanna be embarrassed again, Id be glad to help you out" Nagare joked, grabbing and shaking his new teammates hand. "Anyways, thatll have to wait. Ive got a few other students I wanna fight" He said without mentioning any specific names. "Well, I guess we could strategize. I kinda assumed we would just go with the most obvious choice amd wait until a weaker team already has medal. Then again, with me here, all teams are weak."

Magnus mumbled in agreement, still not entirely convinced Nagare could back up his boasting. It wasn't in his personality to give others the benefit of the doubt. "Well, we're not even sure how the medals will be retrieved yet." His attention was taken away when the principal and...a robot pulled up in a car. "He's our head of security? Wow, I've never seen anything like him. I wonder how careful I should be with my electricity when I'm around him..." Magnus instinctively pulled his hands back when Adam told the students to hold hands. "Sorry Nagare, I'm not all that touchy-feely. It's more for the benefit of others honestly. I mean, if you're fine with the possibility of having your recent memories scrambled or something else that might hurt a little more then by I'd be fine with it."

Magnus quickly changed his mind when he realized the principal's intention. Seeing the storm clouds appear and the funnel clouds forming he attempted to grab Nagare's hand, but realized there was no hand for him to grab. "Oh...uh that's kind of awkward. I guess we'll just use your other hand," but in their moment of hesitation Adam had already begun to whisk them away to Kansas on the tornadoes. They were too far away at that point for even Magnus' chains to reach as a lasso, and they couldn't use any other powers while not in combat.

He lost sight of Nagare in his ascent and looking down at the enclosure realized he would likely not be seeing Nagare again during the activity. "Looks like I'll be going solo. At least if one of us gets a badge we'll both pass. Though, is our prize for winning really just better sleeping arrangements!? Hmph, I could sleep anywhere I wanted to without trouble. I'm still going to win though, I'd like to see what I can do against some of those other powers." He still had some time as the tornado lifted him far off the ground so he was able to take a look around at the pairs that were closest to him in destination. The first thing he saw was the Russian, Yvette, and Silver from their class going in one direction seemingly away from him. A quick glance away showed him Divinity and the eagle shape-shifting student as they started fighting with Varen and Yataka. This caused Magnus to cross his arms and huff, "Tsk, getting in combat just so you could use your power. That's what I was gonna do..."

He looked down at the forest below as his descent began, noting that he couldn't see all the spirits below just Draco and Cetus, the largest ones. "Now, how am I going to break my fall when it comes down to it? There are plenty of trees so I think I should be fine. However, why don't I join in on the fun while we've still got the time. Tornadoes really are wonderful phenomena and now it's seeming like it was a good thing Nagare was out of reach. It's time to give everyone a demo." Closing his eyes Magnus charged his power and the air began to audibly hum even above the sound of the wind whipping across his ears. The charge of the air was beginning to reach supercritical amounts, giving a noticeable sensation to everyone close enough to him. He could feel that sensation wash over him and the slight differences in charge where each body was. The burst suddenly left his body, propagating outwards towards the general area of his targets as the tornado and storm clouds overflowed with electricity. His targets were as follows: Varen, Yataka, Divinity, and Luella.

Last edited by Iskios on Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:28 pm
Shadow Uchiha wrote:(Your choice this was just Silver’s reaction to the thought and we can ignore it and follow what Yvette did)
(Then i fuse them together!)
Yvette and Silver landed onto the ground safely due to a combination of an ice slide from Silver and Yvette's Deceleration Gates slowing them down. Sliding on the ice as they fumbled a bit, Yvette was pulled in a little too close for comfort. Stopping as they slid to a halt, Yvette looked down at Silver "Ah, Ve thank you for trying to keep us from harm...but ve vould have been fine..." she spoke as she pulled out of his embrace, "Please, let go of us..not that ve do not appreciate gesture...to be hugged by stranger ve just met is...unsettling" she mumbled as she anxiously waited for him to get up, trying to move past the awkwardness of the moment, she looked up to the sky.

"It seems fellow comrades...no, enemies are fighting amongst each other. Our goal is to get badge, yes? Then might ve suggest ve do that"

Last edited by Derekjay2000 on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:58 pm
A young Sophomore girl walked about school. Despite her having been around for a year previous and attending classes since the first day, she was easy to miss due to her size. She had witnessed a fight the first day that hospitalized one kid, which upset her. She got to witness a girl named Heidi be difficult, and then rescued by a foreign exchange stunning, which made her feel happy. But, still she simply fluttered by in life like a unnoticed butterfly.

Such was the mysterious way of Rel Mydrayall Maki.

During another day, they had a feild trip. Excited and happy as could be she excitedly waited as she had her permission slip signed and ready. She happily hummed a tune as she searched for the bus parking area. Spotting a girl in revealing clothing, weird hair, and a nice butt as Rel did so admit she did. Approaching the girl as she was packing a lot of bags, Rel smiled "Hello! Do you know where the buses are-" Rel was cut off as the girl, oblivious to Rel, absent minded picked up Rel and put her in a bag. "Oh, boy, are you gonna take me to the buses- Mphmm hmmph" Rel smiled during the interaction as she was into stuffed into a bag.

During the time they arrived, Rel patiently waited in the bag, oblivious to the happenings of the putside world. Whem Maxwell made a tornado appear, it was then when her loosely strapped bag fell of. The zipper coming undone as she poked her head out as she was pulled across the ground. Her upper body pulled out she began to float off the ground as her confined body slowly drifted by Mr. Theo, Maxwell, and Epsilon "Oh! Hello there, my name is Rel Maki, i think i was trapped in this bag!" she spoke happily as the force kf the tornado pukled her free and she was flying toward the tornado "Bye now! This is very exciting! it was nice to meet you-" her voice was cut off as she was distanced from them and pulled into the tornado. Spiraling around as she began to yell. Fluttering through the vortex of death as she always did.

Such wa the mysterious way of Rel Mydrayall Maki.
Atlas
Atlas

Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:07 pm
Yataka glanced around, wondering why the principal had demanded they hold hands. He hesitantly obeyed, even though it was a bit odd. He shot a confused glance towards his partner as he sat down. But he dismissed it when he noticed the sudden weather change. Taken by surprise, Yataka squirmed to get his head from from Varen, only to be launched into the air moments later. From Varen's grip, he just barely managed to get a good view of what was going on before being launched, against his will, towards the bird lady. He let out a sigh before stabilizing himself in mid air. As soon as he was close enough, he reopened the wound on his hand and rubbed the blood between his hands, allowing some drops to fall down towards the forest. "Sorry!" He shouted as he reached out and lightly slapped Luella's back, leaving a bloody handling. As he flew past her, he suddenly vanished and reappeared moments later, behind Divinity. "Sorry for this too!" he shouted again before slapping Divinity, leaving a similar handprint. Realizing that Magnus was preparing to attack, he quickly teleported back to his part, and then teleported them both down to the forest floor, a good distance away from the storm. “I wasn't able to deal any damage to either of them, if that's what you were expecting” He said, glancing to his partner. Hopefully neither of them noticed what I did though.”
“Well obviously, we beat up those things, right?” Nagare asked, referring to the creatures that Theo had created. “We beat them up, and take the medals is my guess.” He answered his own question. He also notices the robot. “Head of security? A robot? That's...kinda cool!” He laughed. “If I were youd, I'd be especially careful. Your power might give him a boost, hmm?” He joked. Once Magnus mentioned the hand holding, he was quick to reply. “Oh trust me, I have no intentions of holding your hand either. No offence, I just don't roll that way.” He replied, pulling his hand away as well.

As soon as he realized what was going on, he turned to his partner just in time to hear his joke “Oh you sure you don't wanna give me a han-” He sentence was interrupted as he was suddenly flung into the air. As he flew threw the air, he attempted to regain his balance and stabilize himself, but the wound he had received a few days ago began to act up again, sending pain through his body. The entire left side of his chest and stomach had been bruised as well as a few bones broken. Unable to stabilize himself, he fell to the ground and crashed into a tree, going straight through it. Hitting the ground with a thud, he let out a scream as he felt a large shard of wood being shoves through the bruised side of his body. He managed to pull the shard out and patch the hole, but blacked out from the pain shortly after
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:24 pm
Clare simply nodded as the teachers described the activity, and decided it was going to be a boring day. Almost finished her apple, just a few bites left, her eyes snapped open as weight fell away from her... And then, so did the ground, followed closely by her apple. Falling backwards into the air, she shouted out in shock as the remains of her apple as well as the second she had left on her hoodie left her. Barely holding onto her glasses as she flailed about, she slammed into something short and blonde before picking up velocity in the tornado. A few choked cries stopping in her throat, she turned away from her apples and looked into the tornado: towards the top it glowed red, then blue, likely Ray's doing. Sickle made the air buzz and her hair stand on end, while Evolotile streamed past her into the forest below. Stabilizing herself like she did when floating on her orbs, she was tossed off balance. Looking down, she noticed the blonde thing flailing back at her. "Who are yo-" she lost her balance, head colliding with the blonde's.
Voca
Voca

Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:45 pm
Originally, she was contemplating her decision to either scold Serenity or Divinity, they were both overreacting yet neither could take priority which led to a conflict in her mind though the conflict didn't reside for long as they were launched into the air, her screams filled the sky as she closed her eyes temporarily, that was until she heard the yell of her dear friend. Luckily for herself and Serenity, the two were more on the outside of the tornado which resulted in them being more onlookers than anything. This was a perfect opportunity to not only get herself out but also the others.

She saw one of the many braids of Serenity fly around and taking it as the perfect opportunity, she grabbed onto one before releasing a sonic scream directed at the group though more specifically Magnus as he was the biggest threat to them, in result, Heidi and Serenity were pushed back due to the lack of balance, both starting to descend down to the ground at a worrying speeding, "Hold" Yelling, she waited until they were significantly lower to the ground and at the last moment she realised another scream, "ON" which resulted in their fall coming to an end, allowing them to softly land on the ground. She let go of her partner's hair and looked in the way where she remembered one of the projections had ran, "Let's go," She waved her hand before disappearing into the forest.
Voca
Voca

Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:01 pm
Luella was still attempting to wrap her head around the current circumstances, originally she had planned to simply land on her partner's shoulder and await for the activity to start though instead she had to endure the problems of the relationship, so Luella remained quiet, tugging her arms into herself, staring at the sky longingly, wishing that she had just stayed in it instead of causing so much problems though her wish soon came to be true as she noticed herself losing balance as well as rising upwards, towards the sky. Turning to Divinity, she saw the others too and as they rose, so did the screams; the screams not being the only thing which would be flying around the tornado as her partner had decided to launch her in the direction of Varen and Yataka.

At first she covered her head with her claw-like weapons, allowing anyone in the way to potentially be cut until she heard the voice of Yataka and a sudden slap on her back. Her senses weren't too distorted which allowed for the scent of blood to reach her nose, a sudden sense of hunger overcame her, her pupils grew bigger, she was ready to feast. Though that was until she was hit by a wave of electricity which shocked her, causing her to lose focus before being pushed out of the tornado by another student's sonic scream. She felt the buzzing, the incapitation lasted for many seconds though upon ending she had swiftly turned into her eagle form before landing and returning back to her previous form, the blood scent now merely being present, her eyes flew to the sky, awaiting for Divinity to emerge from the tornado, digging the sharp end of her weapon into the ground
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:04 pm
"I... Guess it's okay, long as I get to use them at least... I have a few... A few that wouldn't kill them much..." Serenity stood up again, her hair returning to it's usual blue. As she turned around, she saw something move... Inside her bags. One of the ones she had detached and left by the bus. Grabbing at the butcher knife on the ground, she ran up to it. "Geoffrey's alive again! I'll make it stop squirming this ti-" as she almost reached it, she was plucked from the ground by a gentle gale of wind. The knife falling from her hand, she fell into the tornado, not knowing it was there until she was facing it upside down. A shrill sound escaped her, resounding through the entire area; a giggle that sounded like a mix of a six year old and shattering glass filled the air. Her hair turning a hot pink, she clapped as she was flung about, not caring who heard her. This was fun! Suddenly, her partner grabbed onto one of her braids, sending them flailing down. The world spun even outside of the vortex, and she shriek coming out of Heidi didn't help either. "Haz-z-z-z-z-zelhead... You did that? Why'd you take us out! That was so fuuuuun!" She turned around, looking back at the gale, running towards it for a half second before tripping on her own hair, falling onto Heidi's back. "Carry me..."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum