View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

Re: Knight Academy

on Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:16 pm
Sammich wrote:
"For sure, for sure..." Miri mutters as they walk, the rivers shore insight now. She descends precariously behind him, each step mindfully placed. By now she had made the conscious decision to trust Drake to alert her if he heard anything akin to an approaching classmate. There hadn't been much to look at in the sky but she had seen a couple fists thrown, or people she hadn't been sure at that velocity.

And so they proceed, down the riverbank, Miri hyper aware of the layers of mud, clay, shale and sediment beneath them. But she kept her gate casual, if not a little more energetic than usual. She rarely found herself in such a natural environment, which was why she was so fond of the school gardens. Now this 'camping' trip, she felt she hadn't the means for. She'd worn an older pair of combat boots more crafted for stylish city folk than actual outdoorsmen. Now they were caked with mud but to Miri is felt right.

Keeping pace with Drake for the most part she began to slow down when she noticed slender tree stumps becoming more prevalent. Her gate slowed until she stopped to examine one, about a foot tall, the wood whittled into a dull point.

"Ay look it looks like it's been chewed on by one of those... fat, river..." she made a circular gesture with her hands, "You know the little guys with the teeth?"

"Ah, you mean beavers?" Drake looked around carefully, taking note of the chewed on trees and stumps as they grew in number around them. Looking into the distance he could see some sort of dam around the bend and listening you could hear the creature's chatter. "They aren't particularly aggressive so we should be fine as long as we give them respective distance. Though. . ." He heard another sound down the stream, but couldn't place what it was. "There might be something else there as well."
Admin
Admin
View user profilehttp://teamkios.forumotion.com

on Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:42 pm
Derekjay2000 wrote:
Looking forward next to her comrade, Rel squinted in frustration as all she could really make out a blurry silhouette of a glowy person...she assumed it was their target. Before she could ask what the idea of Clare's was, she was swiftly plucked up by stone hands "Wooooah!" Hearing the sound of a tree crashing, she was relieved she wasn't under it "Wow, Thanks Miss Clare-Gah!" Being interrupted again as she was dropped onto Clare....for the second time bonking their heads together.
Pulling herself up as she held her forehead, which would definitely have a lump on it, she finally got the chance to properly respond. "Umm...i'm not sure" she chuckled as she glanced towards the spirit, "We're unsure of the nature of the Teacher’s power...we currently don't know how strong it is, or how fast it" she took a second to put together ideas. "What i can hypothesis is that it can be affected by physical attacks, considering it can affect other physical objects...however, we don't know if it's by choice or not. But with my small size, and your softness...i'm not sure it'd matter"
Her dull eyes beamed as she hummed to herself. Letting out raspberry she shrugged, "Well, darn...i think we're screwed Miss Clare" she laughed as she rubbed the back of her head. "Although...we could just try...asking for the badge?" She suggested as ahe stood and looked to her new bestie, "Fighting isn't always the only course of action afterall, right?" Standing up with a bright smile. she wrapped her arms around one of Clare's orbs holding it to her chest. "Float me over to it, i can ask him...and if he trys to squish me...you can just float me out!"

Errant Singularity wrote:
"I guess fighting isn't always the best course..." Clare mumbled as she rubbed her head, closing her eyes and imagining herself in her room, causing the pain to cease, as well as her other non essential senses. Rel's voice hitting her like a megaphone, she shook her head as she adjusted. "I guess... We could go with your plan, I'll try to not get you hurt." She shrugged, as five of her orbs returned to their spherical shape, having been turned to crescent blades ready to slice into Persus from behind a bush. "Are you sure this is a good idea? He might be faster than my sphere. We haven't had time to watch him fully..." She pointed at Rel, and through her the orb she was clinging to, and began to maneuver her up to Perseus' face... She hoped this would work.
As Rel made her way up to Perseus, she began trying to observe him even more. She wasn't sure if it was her head playing tricks on her or not, but Persus seemed to be... Rumbling, or shaking somehow. Very gently but something was making him shake, and she was sure it wasn't them. Maybe punching down those trees caused this, or maybe it was just how he was composed... She was sure starlight wasn't the most durable of things, not something she couldn't pierced.

Sammich wrote:
Perseus, a sword of stars still sheathed at his belt, was set leveling the forest with his arms alone.
"Perc- Perc buddy," Theo's voice comes in crackling like a radio. The burly star entity payed no heed to the voice. "Keep those peepers out for the students alright, I know it's been a while since you've been in the field-"
His voice cuts out as the starry man grasps another trunk, gripping it between his arms and chest, bending his knees. There's a moment of strain, until the earth shudders and the root system of the tree. He hoists the tree over his shoulder and swings the tree to and fro, before tossing into the tree line to the right of where the girls are hidden.

Stepping over the exposed roots of the trees and through the fallen leaves, Magnus headed in what he believed was the direction of the nearest Astral Projection at a less than satisfying pace. "I wonder if the teach would know if I used my power to get around faster without being in combat. I feel like at worst I would get disqualified after the forest activity, but if I still get to enjoy it that might not be that ba-" Magnus was interrupted by the sound of crashing trees coming from off to the right. Changing direction without hesitation, Magnus picked up speed as sparks of electricity discharged from his body, "The chance of a battle is near, and that's in combat enough for me."

Reaching the clearing in under a minute, he was greeted by the sight of a couple of rather short classmates he hadn't met before. A grin graced Magnus' lips, "So this is going to be my first fight of the activity? I don't know anything about them, but I also don't recall them being around for my fight with Zion so they're in the same boat. If that's the case I think I have a decent chance." The grin became a bit grim when he witnessed the giant projection of Perseus pulling a tree out of the ground before sending it towards the pair of girls. Magnus was taken aback by the strength of the beast, and was surprised that the teacher had four more of them summoned at the same time. "Seems like this situation just got a lot more complicated. If I remember correctly, which I always do, that would be Perseus. Even though there are now three with unknown strengths, he's definitely the wildcard here. He is the bearer of the badge I need but I'm not sure I'd be able to beat Perseus on my own. It's almost lucky that another group found him first so I won't have to do all the work. If I play my cards right I could end up being the last one standing."

Zipping around the outskirts of the clearing as the dust begun to settle, he deftly got into position so Perseus was now between Magnus and the other group. He sent forth a zap of electricity hitting Perseus' back in an attempt to catch his attention. It wasn't for the purpose of helping his classmates but it was necessary if he was going to get a chance to retrieve the badge for himself. It would be a dance between the three groups, each trying to have to other two fall. He grinned again, "We're finally getting to the fun part of this activity!"
View user profile

on Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:31 am
Shadow Uchiha wrote:Silver heard this voice as he chuckled in his mind “Bingo....” as Silver then breaths calmly as concentrated his ice powers in his body making sure it will be even more powerful, Silver opened the door but as soon as he touches the wall it began to be coated in heavy dry ice covering the entire warehouse as the only logical exit now is through Silver and Yvette as Silver marched in glaring at the Pegasus as he stares at it as the entire room is now cold as ever feeling like its in the Arctic or maybe even colder.

Silver calmly stares at the pegasus “Yvette....you know what to do....” he quickly glances at Yvette
Seeing the walls and exits coated in ice she stretched her legs in preparation, taking a deep breath of cold air "Just like home" she grind, giving a thumbs up to Silver. At his que, she stepped forward as she eyed the creature 'Detain target...no bad damage, only alive' she noted in her head as she recounted her past teachings.

Glancing at the pegasus she noted it's wings "Strike at most vulnerable..." a ring of energy forming a gate infront of Silver and her appeared. Quickly snatching up debris from the ground sbe chucked it forward through the gate, the said debris instantly blasted forward after passing through the gate like cannon fire, aimed to hit the wings. Yvette crouched down as she prepared to lunge, "Make sure not hit us" she reminds Silver as she sprints through the gate, blasting forward with great speed as she launched at the spirit for a kick.
View user profile

on Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:07 am
Iskios wrote:
"I guess fighting isn't always the best course..." Clare mumbled as she rubbed her head, closing her eyes and imagining herself in her room, causing the pain to cease, as well as her other non essential senses. Rel's voice hitting her like a megaphone, she shook her head as she adjusted. "I guess... We could go with your plan, I'll try to not get you hurt." She shrugged, as five of her orbs returned to their spherical shape, having been turned to crescent blades ready to slice into Persus from behind a bush. "Are you sure this is a good idea? He might be faster than my sphere. We haven't had time to watch him fully..." She pointed at Rel, and through her the orb she was clinging to, and began to maneuver her up to Perseus' face... She hoped this would work.
As Rel made her way up to Perseus, she began trying to observe him even more. She wasn't sure if it was her head playing tricks on her or not, but Persus seemed to be... Rumbling, or shaking somehow. Very gently but something was making him shake, and she was sure it wasn't them. Maybe punching down those trees caused this, or maybe it was just how he was composed... She was sure starlight wasn't the most durable of things, not something she couldn't pierced.

Sammich wrote:
Perseus, a sword of stars still sheathed at his belt, was set leveling the forest with his arms alone.
"Perc- Perc buddy," Theo's voice comes in crackling like a radio. The burly star entity payed no heed to the voice. "Keep those peepers out for the students alright, I know it's been a while since you've been in the field-"
His voice cuts out as the starry man grasps another trunk, gripping it between his arms and chest, bending his knees. There's a moment of strain, until the earth shudders and the root system of the tree. He hoists the tree over his shoulder and swings the tree to and fro, before tossing into the tree line to the right of where the girls are hidden.

Stepping over the exposed roots of the trees and through the fallen leaves, Magnus headed in what he believed was the direction of the nearest Astral Projection at a less than satisfying pace. "I wonder if the teach would know if I used my power to get around faster without being in combat. I feel like at worst I would get disqualified after the forest activity, but if I still get to enjoy it that might not be that ba-" Magnus was interrupted by the sound of crashing trees coming from off to the right. Changing direction without hesitation, Magnus picked up speed as sparks of electricity discharged from his body, "The chance of a battle is near, and that's in combat enough for me."

Reaching the clearing in under a minute, he was greeted by the sight of a couple of rather short classmates he hadn't met before. A grin graced Magnus' lips, "So this is going to be my first fight of the activity? I don't know anything about them, but I also don't recall them being around for my fight with Zion so they're in the same boat. If that's the case I think I have a decent chance." The grin became a bit grim when he witnessed the giant projection of Perseus pulling a tree out of the ground before sending it towards the pair of girls. Magnus was taken aback by the strength of the beast, and was surprised that the teacher had four more of them summoned at the same time. "Seems like this situation just got a lot more complicated. If I remember correctly, which I always do, that would be Perseus. Even though there are now three with unknown strengths, he's definitely the wildcard here. He is the bearer of the badge I need but I'm not sure I'd be able to beat Perseus on my own. It's almost lucky that another group found him first so I won't have to do all the work. If I play my cards right I could end up being the last one standing."

Zipping around the outskirts of the clearing as the dust begun to settle, he deftly got into position so Perseus was now between Magnus and the other group. He sent forth a zap of electricity hitting Perseus' back in an attempt to catch his attention. It wasn't for the purpose of helping his classmates but it was necessary if he was going to get a chance to retrieve the badge for himself. It would be a dance between the three groups, each trying to have to other two fall. He grinned again, "We're finally getting to the fun part of this activity!"
"Don't worry! My plan is totally going to work" Rel stated with a confident smile as she is raised up by Clare's Obsidian orb, 'Well...45% sure it well...' she laughed nervously as she is floated towards the spirit. Humming as she waited to reach her destination, which she had assumed Clare would keep her still at some point. Rel frowned as she glanced at the blurry image in front of her, she heard another person approaching as the sound of the newcomer trampling leaves filled the air. Before she could fully process it, her train of thought was interrupted as tge sound of a tree being ripped from the ground drowned it out.

"Incoming!" Rel called out as she felt a breeze rush past her, tightening her grip on the orb as she continued to look forward. "Are you alright, miss clare?!" Hearing the thud, but lack of crushed human sounds, she hoped for the best for her comrade. Swallowing the nerves down, she put on her most adorable smile she could as she spoke up to Perseus, who no doubt sees her now. "Um...hello, Mister Spirit!" She greeted floating at eye level, "I'm sorry to rudely interrupt your tree tossing, but i was wondering if you have a badge?" She questioned "A friend and I would appreciate it if you could give us that badge. You probably have orders to not give it to us...but i'm sure we can figure out a more peaceful solution?" She asked with a pleading puppy dog look in her eyes as she gave him a smile "Not everything needs to ne a battle to the death, right...heroes are peacekeepers afterall. I would real~ly appreciate it if you could help us out, mister hero♡" She internally shamed herself by resorting to this particular attitude, but she found people often fell for it...course, this was not a person. And she had forgotten that she heard another person approaching before she heard something sparking behind the hero.
View user profile

on Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:21 pm
Silver lifts up his arm and forms a small chain to trap the pegasus’ legs as the ice filled barn is his territory to control as he MADE SURE NOT to hit Yvette as he began to....care for her and made sure his ally is safe from his attack
View user profile

on Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:50 am
Considering how she'd present Perseus in a drawing while maneuvering Rel up to Perseus, she sighed in annoyance as another tree came flying her way. Raising up her hand, with three fingers extended, she envisioned them turning into crescent blades,  lined up perfectly in the air with each other. Slicing down the trunk of the tree, two of the fingers shot outwards, two of her obsidian blades following suit, splitting the tree in half and shooting it to the side. The three blades returning to their spherical form, they floated back down and resumed their positions around Clare, drifting through the air aimlessly. As a flash of lightning came, she only heard it, though she assumed it came from the boy she'd watched a recording of, who fought Addvervein, and also shocked everyone in the tornado... "Sickle..." She murmured to herself. Keeping her finger trained on Rel, which forced the orb to a stop, she began to look around for Sickle, hoping to find him. His powers were interesting, she'd love a live demonstration to record in her art pile...
View user profile

on Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:02 pm
For some reason everybody thought that Oran’s power was super strength but he can do much more than that. One thing was his vision gets better with each percentage of his ability. He was quick to find Divinity and her partner so he headed in their direction. He was able to hear her as he got close and she called out his name “I’m here!” He said as he waved at them while walking. They were technically the enemy for this activity but since his partner disappeared somewhere then it was no harm “Hey Divinity, I’m glad you landed safely... my grandfather goes a bit overboard sometimes” he said rubbing the back of his head. He then noticed the other girl there, he forgot her name but he did remember that divinity got mad cause he was holding her by accident “oh hey... uh... poptard...”
View user profile

on Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:03 pm
Faron wrote:
"Ah, you mean beavers?" Drake looked around carefully, taking note of the chewed on trees and stumps as they grew in number around them. Looking into the distance he could see some sort of dam around the bend and listening you could hear the creature's chatter. "They aren't particularly aggressive so we should be fine as long as we give them respective distance. Though. . ." He heard another sound down the stream, but couldn't place what it was. "There might be something else there as well."

"Oh yeah, thats the one." She nods, standing from her crouched position. "I atleast want to see one, mind if we take a moment to sate my city slicker curiosity?" She didn't really wait for a response, stealthing down the bank of the river until she reached some brush that made for some decent cover from the dam ahead. She brushed some tall reeds aside and observed, her gaze landing on something squat and round, "Drake!" she whispered under her breath, "He's so cute, look at his fat little legs." She was elated to see the little forest animal toddle away from her. She propped her sunglasses onto her forehead, peering around to see if there were others nearby until her gaze landed on the dam itself. "Ohmygod..." she hissed. She beckoned Drake closer with a hand gesture, before them was the dam in all it's glory, a celestial serpentine dragon sat atop it, gazing lazily to and fro, the beavers milling about it mundanely. Like a king and his sovereignty, already at home after thirty minutes

Iskios wrote:

Derekjay2000 wrote:[
"Don't worry! My plan is totally going to work" Rel stated with a confident smile as she is raised up by Clare's Obsidian orb, 'Well...45% sure it well...' she laughed nervously as she is floated towards the spirit. Humming as she waited to reach her destination, which she had assumed Clare would keep her still at some point. Rel frowned as she glanced at the blurry image in front of her, she heard another person approaching as the sound of the newcomer trampling leaves filled the air. Before she could fully process it, her train of thought was interrupted as tge sound of a tree being ripped from the ground drowned it out.

"Incoming!" Rel called out as she felt a breeze rush past her, tightening her grip on the orb as she continued to look forward. "Are you alright, miss clare?!" Hearing the thud, but lack of crushed human sounds, she hoped for the best for her comrade. Swallowing the nerves down, she put on her most adorable smile she could as she spoke up to Perseus, who no doubt sees her now. "Um...hello, Mister Spirit!" She greeted floating at eye level, "I'm sorry to rudely interrupt your tree tossing, but i was wondering if you have a badge?" She questioned "A friend and I would appreciate it if you could give us that badge. You probably have orders to not give it to us...but i'm sure we can figure out a more peaceful solution?" She asked with a pleading puppy dog look in her eyes as she gave him a smile "Not everything needs to ne a battle to the death, right...heroes are peacekeepers afterall. I would real~ly appreciate it if you could help us out, mister hero♡" She internally shamed herself by resorting to this particular attitude, but she found people often fell for it...course, this was not a person. And she had forgotten that she heard another person approaching before she heard something sparking behind the hero.

Errant Singularity wrote:Considering how she'd present Perseus in a drawing while maneuvering Rel up to Perseus, she sighed in annoyance as another tree came flying her way. Raising up her hand, with three fingers extended, she envisioned them turning into crescent blades,  lined up perfectly in the air with each other. Slicing down the trunk of the tree, two of the fingers shot outwards, two of her obsidian blades following suit, splitting the tree in half and shooting it to the side. The three blades returning to their spherical form, they floated back down and resumed their positions around Clare, drifting through the air aimlessly. As a flash of lightning came, she only heard it, though she assumed it came from the boy she'd watched a recording of, who fought Addvervein, and also shocked everyone in the tornado... "Sickle..." She murmured to herself. Keeping her finger trained on Rel, which forced the orb to a stop, she began to look around for Sickle, hoping to find him. His powers were interesting, she'd love a live demonstration to record in her art pile...

The burly spirit already has his gaze fixed on another tree. This one is bigger than the last, slightly taller, less leaves. It will be an adequate test of strength. He makes a step to the tree when a jolt of energy runs down his starry back. The spirit pivots on a dime, only to be face to face with a small human girl who looks up at him as pleasantly as he can. He looms over her.

The hero plucks the badge from his belt, holds it up to Rel's eye level. Perseus lets out a bellowing war cry that resounds in the clearing, rustling the very treetops of the forest, his fist clenching around the badge, crushing it in his fist. He draws his sword with his other hand, raising it over his head to strike to the girl.

Theo is watching through the celestial heroes eyes, he blinks, his expression catatonic. "It still counts." His voice statics in as the sword comes down.

Shadow Uchiha wrote:Silver heard this voice as he chuckled in his mind “Bingo....” as Silver then breaths calmly as concentrated his ice powers in his body making sure it will be even more powerful, Silver opened the door but as soon as he touches the wall it began to be coated in heavy dry ice covering the entire warehouse as the only logical exit now is through Silver and Yvette as Silver marched in glaring at the Pegasus as he stares at it as the entire room is now cold as ever feeling like its in the Arctic or maybe even colder.

Silver calmly stares at the pegasus “Yvette....you know what to do....” he quickly glances at Yvette

Derekjay2000 wrote:
Seeing the walls and exits coated in ice she stretched her legs in preparation, taking a deep breath of cold air "Just like home" she grind, giving a thumbs up to Silver. At his que, she stepped forward as she eyed the creature 'Detain target...no bad damage, only alive' she noted in her head as she recounted her past teachings.

Glancing at the pegasus she noted it's wings "Strike at most vulnerable..." a ring of energy forming a gate infront of Silver and her appeared. Quickly snatching up debris from the ground sbe chucked it forward through the gate, the said debris instantly blasted forward after passing through the gate like cannon fire, aimed to hit the wings. Yvette crouched down as she prepared to lunge, "Make sure not hit us" she reminds Silver as she sprints through the gate, blasting forward with great speed as she launched at the spirit for a kick.

Shadow Uchiha wrote:Silver lifts up his arm and forms a small chain to trap the pegasus’ legs as the ice filled barn is his territory to control as he MADE SURE NOT to hit Yvette as he began to....care for her and made sure his ally is safe from his attack

The horse lets out a muttered breath as he peruses the other debris in the corners of the warehouse. Pushing around shards of wood and plastic, the horse falls still when a chill falls over the room. Suddenly hyperawre of nearby hostiles the beast backs up, panicked and making noises in distress. Upon seeing his assailants he rears, Yvette's carefully aimed projectile misses it's intended target but scathed the creatures haunches. Nebula seeped from an invisible wound, dripping starry drops onto the ground of the warehouse. Pegasus then came down with it's front hooves to intercept Yvettes kick.
View user profile

on Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:13 pm
Silver muttered quietly as he used his ice powers to freeze the pegasus’ blood and then it leads up to freezing its waist and legs for Yvette to attack him as Silver hopes this rash plan would work as when he attacks the pegasus while Yvette is distracting it
View user profile

on Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:43 pm
Sammich wrote:
"Oh yeah, that's the one." She nods, standing from her crouched position. "I at least want to see one, mind if we take a moment to sate my city slicker curiosity?" She didn't really wait for a response, stealthing down the bank of the river until she reached some brush that made for some decent cover from the dam ahead. She brushed some tall reeds aside and observed, her gaze landing on something squat and round, "Drake!" she whispered under her breath, "He's so cute, look at his fat little legs." She was elated to see the little forest animal toddle away from her. She propped her sunglasses onto her forehead, peering around to see if there were others nearby until her gaze landed on the dam itself. "Ohmygod..." she hissed. She beckoned Drake closer with a hand gesture, before them was the dam in all it's glory, a celestial serpentine dragon sat atop it, gazing lazily to and fro, the beavers milling about it mundanely. Like a king and his sovereignty, already at home after thirty minutes.

Drake followed Miri as they made their way closer to the beaver's dam, keeping his eyes and ears open for any potential enemies. They made it to the dam only to see a beaver which Miri proceeded to call "cute". He didn't find the animal particularly cute. Upon her call, Drake crept closer, spotting the celestial dragon perched upon the dam like a lazy king. "Well, looks like I've met my match then." he commented. The beast shimmered in the sunlight, casting a somewhat translucent gleam around it; making the water shine and the landscape around it shimmer like a night sky. Drake looked at it closely, gauging the beast's power from its size and body type, losing himself in thought as he tried to figure the best way to approach the serpent.
View user profile

on Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:07 pm
Shaking her head as stood, Divinity finally managed to relief the rest of her headache. What's more, Oran had come to find her which meant he probably wasn't mad at her. Though she was still a little upset, she had to admit that she was more embarrassed than anything else. After taking some time to cool off she realized that she'd overreacted. Oran wasn't like Bruno, so there was no reason to get so jealous when he was with other girls... Unfortunately she just couldn't help herself. "T-Thank you... I'm glad you're alright too." Muttering back softly as she glanced to the ground, the blonde took a deep breath before slowly glancing back up to meet his gaze. "I-I'm... About earlier... S-Sorry." She finally forced out, her cheeks tinted red. Admitting she was in the wrong was not a strong suit of hers, but she still tried to be fair in her dealings with others by apologizing when she came to her senses. "Where's Zion? Aren't you two partners?"
View user profile

on Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:46 pm
"Whaaaat? Really? You sure, I think it works perfectly... You do kinda look like a wombat, sorta, ish..." Varen considered some new names, but none seemed as good as Screaming Wombats. "But I guess it's fine. Maybe Glowing Phantoms? Incandescent Gophers? Fluorescent Flamingos? I don't know you come up with one..." As he was running along, he tripped and fell into a ditch, before the dirt under him collapsed. "Hey, did you know there's a lil cave down here? It's full of-Awwww!" He popped up out of the hole, holding a tiny black bear who seemed to be protesting madly. "Isn't he cute?" He began to tickle it under it's chin, which calmed it down a little.
View user profile

on Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:27 am
Errant Singularity wrote:"Whaaaat? Really? You sure, I think it works perfectly... You do kinda look like a wombat, sorta, ish..." Varen considered some new names, but none seemed as good as Screaming Wombats. "But I guess it's fine. Maybe Glowing Phantoms? Incandescent Gophers? Fluorescent Flamingos? I don't know you come up with one..." As he was running along, he tripped and fell into a ditch, before the dirt under him collapsed. "Hey, did you know there's a lil cave down here? It's full of-Awwww!" He popped up out of the hole, holding a tiny black bear who seemed to be protesting madly. "Isn't he cute?" He began to tickle it under it's chin, which calmed it down a little.
Yataka shot a glare towards his partner, slightly offended by the wombat comment. 'I kinda look like a wombat?!' He asked himself before letting out a sigh. "We don't even know if these teams are permenant. There's no point in choosing a team name. Though, if I had to choose, I'd choose the Warping Apes. You know, because I can teleport, and you look like an ape." He laughed, returning the insult. Or compliment. Or whatever it was. His laugh turned to an unamused frown. "Varen, put that thing down, slowly. Put it down and move away. We don't know where its mother is.. " The worried student glanced around, hoping the mother bear wasn't anywhere nearby. He couldn't hear anything other than Varen and the cub, but he still didn't feel safe. At that moment, Yataka realized that for once, he wasn't the dullest knife in the drawer.
Admin
Admin
View user profilehttp://teamkios.forumotion.com

on Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:01 am
Derekjay2000 wrote:

Considering how she'd present Perseus in a drawing while maneuvering Rel up to Perseus, she sighed in annoyance as another tree came flying her way. Raising up her hand, with three fingers extended, she envisioned them turning into crescent blades,  lined up perfectly in the air with each other. Slicing down the trunk of the tree, two of the fingers shot outwards, two of her obsidian blades following suit, splitting the tree in half and shooting it to the side. The three blades returning to their spherical form, they floated back down and resumed their positions around Clare, drifting through the air aimlessly. As a flash of lightning came, she only heard it, though she assumed it came from the boy she'd watched a recording of, who fought Addvervein, and also shocked everyone in the tornado... "Sickle..." She murmured to herself. Keeping her finger trained on Rel, which forced the orb to a stop, she began to look around for Sickle, hoping to find him. His powers were interesting, she'd love a live demonstration to record in her art pile...

Sammich wrote:
The burly spirit already has his gaze fixed on another tree. This one is bigger than the last, slightly taller, less leaves. It will be an adequate test of strength. He makes a step to the tree when a jolt of energy runs down his starry back. The spirit pivots on a dime, only to be face to face with a small human girl who looks up at him as pleasantly as he can. He looms over her.
The hero plucks the badge from his belt, holds it up to Rel's eye level. Perseus lets out a bellowing war cry that resounds in the clearing, rustling the very treetops of the forest, his fist clenching around the badge, crushing it in his fist. He draws his sword with his other hand, raising it over his head to strike to the girl.
Theo is watching through the celestial heroes eyes, he blinks, his expression catatonic. "It still counts." His voice statics in as the sword comes down.

He only raised an eyebrow in response to the shorter girl's attempt to simply ask for the badge. Magnus almost hoped it would work just for the novelty of a huge celestial projection relinquishing the activities objective that easily to the little pipsqueak. He chuckled when the projection crushed the badge, "They even have their own personalities, how impressive." His stance changed as it seemed like the fight would finally begin.

Seeing Perseus raise his sword, Magnus sprung into action. From behind the projection he sped up the back of the beast using his chains to catapult up on top of its shoulder. He stopped there and called out to Clare and Rel, "You two! What say I help you take down this beast, and in return I'll keep the badge. Sound fair?" He waited for about half a second, "Good enough for me, let's do this."

(Let's get this fight underway so I can actually write more than a few sentences lol.)
View user profile

on Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:15 am
"You might be right... Best get rid of this lil guy!" He punted the black bear in it's butt, sending it arching through the air and landing on a sheet of vines in the air, suspended between two trees. "Warping Apes huh?" Varen looked away, considering the name. "You know what?" Clenching his fist, his red aura temporarily flaring up, illuminating the entire area as if by the light of a fireplace, his muscles bulging up minorly without his consent, he slammed his fists together and grinned at Yataka. "I like it! Opps-" he turned off his aura, turning back to his partner. "Let's go Yatatata, a lil bit ago I heard someone talking gently... I think..." The sound of crashing bushes behind them alerted them to something big coming. Turning around, he frantically sprinted in the opposite direction, yelling behind him "Team Warping Apes, RUUUUUUUUN!!!" As he went downhill, he crashed over exposed tree roots, finding himself facedown in the dirt and only about a few dozen yards from a large clearing, holding an old building of some sort.

Clare shook her head slightly at Sickle's boldness, hopping onto something he had no knowledge of... What if touching it had burnt? Or drained his energy? "Sickle..." He appeared to not be being burned by the sprit's body, confirming her theory of them being physical and not some form of plasma or such. She also learned quickly the spirit's weapon, a simple sword, and it looked rather slow and clunky, likely easy to dodge. After listening to his proposal, she was about to reject it, for his terms seemed rather unreasonable, but she deemed it more important to let him tank the spirit while she set up a trap for after. If anything, she'd get a spectacle of Sickle's powers, something she was looking forward to. Grunting out a reply in the affirmative, she pointed at Perseus' sword arm, a single orb raising up behind her, turning into a thick spike. Flicking in it's direction, she sighed at the wasted energy, as the obsidian bolt flew through the air like a cannon ball, whistling as it went.

Last edited by Errant Singularity on Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user profile

on Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:51 pm
Faron wrote:Drake followed Miri as they made their way closer to the beaver's dam, keeping his eyes and ears open for any potential enemies. They made it to the dam only to see a beaver which Miri proceeded to call "cute". He didn't find the animal particularly cute. Upon her call, Drake crept closer, spotting the celestial dragon perched upon the dam like a lazy king. "Well, looks like I've met my match then." he commented. The beast shimmered in the sunlight, casting a somewhat translucent gleam around it; making the water shine and the landscape around it shimmer like a night sky. Drake looked at it closely, gauging the beast's power from its size and body type, losing himself in thought as he tried to figure the best way to approach the serpent.

Miri's mind was abuzz with strategy, and much like a beehive was a writhing mess. Strategy was unfamiliar to her, is she ever needed to fight she would simply tank into the situation and take the results as they came. But she liked to try to put forth a better effort when it was a group project. She considered an attack from the sky, Drake dropping her from the sky would certainly give them a surprise. But the creature could notice her midair, then she'd be toast. Starry dragon fire was probably more painful than normal fire. "What do you think Drake?" She asked in a whisper, she saw him observe the dragon with keen eyes, "I bet if anybody knows how to beat a dragon it's another dragon.". Though a thought sparked in her head at that moment, "If we can, we should lead it away from the dam, I don't there to be any environmental damage." She phrased it as eloquently as possible, but if she squished a beaver on accident under her golem form she would be inconsolable.
View user profile

on Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:09 pm
Naro wrote:For some reason everybody thought that Oran’s power was super strength but he can do much more than that. One thing was his vision gets better with each percentage of his ability. He was quick to find Divinity and her partner so he headed in their direction. He was able to hear her as he got close and she called out his name “I’m here!” He said as he waved at them while walking. They were technically the enemy for this activity but since his partner disappeared somewhere then it was no harm “Hey Divinity, I’m glad you landed safely... my grandfather goes a bit overboard sometimes” he said rubbing the back of his head. He then noticed the other girl there, he forgot her name but he did remember that divinity got mad cause he was holding her by accident “oh hey... uh... poptard...”

DannyGirl~ wrote:Shaking her head as stood, Divinity finally managed to relief the rest of her headache. What's more, Oran had come to find her which meant he probably wasn't mad at her. Though she was still a little upset, she had to admit that she was more embarrassed than anything else. After taking some time to cool off she realized that she'd overreacted. Oran wasn't like Bruno, so there was no reason to get so jealous when he was with other girls... Unfortunately she just couldn't help herself. "T-Thank you... I'm glad you're alright too." Muttering back softly as she glanced to the ground, the blonde took a deep breath before slowly glancing back up to meet his gaze. "I-I'm... About earlier... S-Sorry." She finally forced out, her cheeks tinted red. Admitting she was in the wrong was not a strong suit of hers, but she still tried to be fair in her dealings with others by apologizing when she came to her senses. "Where's Zion? Aren't you two partners?"

Theo is still sitting beside his coworkers, tracing his fingers over the nebula display as visions flash. "Pegasus and Perseus, are already engaged in combat." He announces idly, flashing through the images again, he stops at Cetus, drifting aimlessly in the forest. "Hmmm..." the teacher tapped his lips, "Let's give you some direction big guy."

---------------------------------------------------------

In the forest where the group sat the tree rustled, a noise that usually gets lost when constantly subjected to it. With a gust of wind the canopy's began to shake more vivaciously, pollen and dust reflecting in the sun that broke through the trees. In the rush of the wind a monstrous moan shook the trees, amidst the dust and light the far of twinkling stars were barely visible as they approached at a idle speed. Cetus was approaching.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Mama mia..." Theo says from his spot, "This one is going to be a doozy."
View user profile

on Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:49 pm
Watching as the spirit held up the medal, Rel smiled as she reached out her hand to take. Freezing as the stellar warrior roared at her, promptly crushing the badge in its hand. Rel floated as she looked on the same smile and hand held out, "...oh..." was her only response.

Not looking to Magnus, as Rel couldn't see him to begin with, began kicking her feet pushing the orb she held onto away from the spirit. After his proposal, she smiled "Oh! So your the one who was sneaking around?" She questioned, smiling as she waved at the wrong location "We would LOVE some help! But, maybe we could play rock-paper-scissors for the badge afterwards instead?" She suggested before feeling the breeze from Clare's attack fly by. Flinching and pushing away by instinct, Rel let go of the orb as she dropped and landed flat on her butt, groaning as she looked up, she frowned "Your NOT a good hero!" She yelled at the spirit before deciding to move out of range, running towards Clare. "I'm no good if i can't touch him safely!" She reminded Clare.
View user profile

on Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:03 pm
Iskios wrote:
He only raised an eyebrow in response to the shorter girl's attempt to simply ask for the badge. Magnus almost hoped it would work just for the novelty of a huge celestial projection relinquishing the activities objective that easily to the little pipsqueak. He chuckled when the projection crushed the badge, "They even have their own personalities, how impressive." His stance changed as it seemed like the fight would finally begin.

Seeing Perseus raise his sword, Magnus sprung into action. From behind the projection he sped up the back of the beast using his chains to catapult up on top of its shoulder. He stopped there and called out to Clare and Rel, "You two! What say I help you take down this beast, and in return I'll keep the badge. Sound fair?" He waited for about half a second, "Good enough for me, let's do this."

(Let's get this fight underway so I can actually write more than a few sentences lol.)

Clare shook her head slightly at Sickle's boldness, hopping onto something he had no knowledge of... What if touching it had burnt? Or drained his energy? "Sickle..." He appeared to not be being burned by the sprit's body, confirming her theory of them being physical and not some form of plasma or such. She also learned quickly the spirit's weapon, a simple sword, and it looked rather slow and clunky, likely easy to dodge. After listening to his proposal, she was about to reject it, for his terms seemed rather unreasonable, but she deemed it more important to let him tank the spirit while she set up a trap for after. If anything, she'd get a spectacle of Sickle's powers, something she was looking forward to. Grunting out a reply in the affirmative, she pointed at Perseus' sword arm, a single orb raising up behind her, turning into a thick spike. Flicking in it's direction, she sighed at the wasted energy, as the obsidian bolt flew through the air like a cannon ball, whistling as it went.

Derekjay2000 wrote:Watching as the spirit held up the medal, Rel smiled as she reached out her hand to take. Freezing as the stellar warrior roared at her, promptly crushing the badge in its hand. Rel floated as she looked on the same smile and hand held out, "...oh..." was her only response.

Not looking to Magnus, as Rel couldn't see him to begin with, began kicking her feet pushing the orb she held onto away from the spirit. After his proposal, she smiled "Oh! So your the one who was sneaking around?" She questioned, smiling as she waved at the wrong location "We would LOVE some help! But, maybe we could play rock-paper-scissors for the badge afterwards instead?" She suggested before feeling the breeze from Clare's attack fly by. Flinching and pushing away by instinct, Rel let go of the orb as she dropped and landed flat on her butt, groaning as she looked up, she frowned "Your NOT a good hero!" She yelled at the spirit before deciding to move out of range, running towards Clare. "I'm no good if i can't touch him safely!" She reminded Clare.

Perseus' blade came down thunderously where the girl had been, the ground fracturing where the blade made contact. He let out another warriors cry as Rel fled, but it fell quiet as soon as it registered the presence of Magnus. Pausing for a moment, allowing the negotiations to be made before he let out another thunderous sound, but this was more amused, shaking the ground with laughter at the little mortal on his shoulders. In an attempt to shake him off the celestial being dropped into a roll, headfirst forward in a clunky somersault. Due to the rapid movement, Clare's projectile only scathed him, a starry liquid dribbled where he had been standing, but was quickly deteriorating, a mist-like vapor wafting upwards from it.

Getting to his feet, Perseus laughed again, his very being seeming to shake with an ecstatic energy. Rel was already out of his mind, the threat she may or maynot pose was none of his concern. Without much hesitation or thought to where the projectile came from Perseus lunges at Magnus with his swor. To him there was only this fight, him and the quick little mortal.
View user profile

on Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:24 pm
Sammich wrote:Miri's mind was abuzz with strategy, and much like a beehive was a writhing mess. Strategy was unfamiliar to her, is she ever needed to fight she would simply tank into the situation and take the results as they came. But she liked to try to put forth a better effort when it was a group project. She considered an attack from the sky, Drake dropping her from the sky would certainly give them a surprise. But the creature could notice her midair, then she'd be toast. Starry dragon fire was probably more painful than normal fire. "What do you think Drake?" She asked in a whisper, she saw him observe the dragon with keen eyes, "I bet if anybody knows how to beat a dragon it's another dragon.". Though a thought sparked in her head at that moment, "If we can, we should lead it away from the dam, I don't there to be any environmental damage." She phrased it as eloquently as possible, but if she squished a beaver on accident under her golem form she would be inconsolable.

Drake frowned, his first plan was to pull the beaver's dam out from under the dragon; but seeing as how that would cause his partner distress and maybe some mistrust, he started formulating a new one. He looked around, for anything they could use, there were a few fallen trees nearby otherwise not much else. "Miri, have you ever thrown a spear before?" he pointed to a fallen tree. "If you could use your golem form to throw that at the dragon there are two possible outcomes." He drew with a finger in the dirt to illustrate his idea. "One outcome is that the beast will dodge, if it dodges then you can at least lead it away from the beaver dam, and I can sneak up from behind for another attack. The second is that you'll hit it and we can retrieve our prize." Drake looked back up to his partner. "Sound good?"
View user profile

on Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:57 pm
Errant Singularity wrote:"You might be right... Best get rid of this lil guy!" He punted the black bear in it's butt, sending it arching through the air and landing on a sheet of vines in the air, suspended between two trees. "Warping Apes huh?" Varen looked away, considering the name. "You know what?" Clenching his fist, his red aura temporarily flaring up, illuminating the entire area as if by the light of a fireplace, his muscles bulging up minorly without his consent, he slammed his fists together and grinned at Yataka. "I like it! Opps-" he turned off his aura, turning back to his partner. "Let's go Yatatata, a lil bit ago I heard someone talking gently... I think..." The sound of crashing bushes behind them alerted them to something big coming. Turning around, he frantically sprinted in the opposite direction, yelling behind him "Team Warping Apes, RUUUUUUUUN!!!" As he went downhill, he crashed over exposed tree roots, finding himself facedown in the dirt and only about a few dozen yards from a large clearing, holding an old building of some sort.

"Ah!" Yataka kept forward but was unable to stop his partner in time. He stepped closer to his partner, jumped once and delivered his hands to the back of Varens heard, creating a light 'thump' noise. "You didn't have to do that. Ya could've just put it down and we could've just left.. Sigh.. i hope that poor animal is okay" He lowered his head for a brief moment "Sorry for my outburst, and for hitting you. Let's go, you Ape." He followed his partner, ignoring the comment about the team name, and the incorrect pronunciation of his name. His upset mood was quickly replaced by curiosity as the old building came into view. "What do you think it is?"
View user profile

on Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:21 pm
"Well, we'll find out in..." looking down at his palm, Varen glanced to his thumb, where a red circle was slowly filling up, representing his strength aura. To everyone else, these circles were invisible, as were most spectrums of light, but he could see them fine. "Now!" Burning crimson, he kicked outwards, his boot colliding with the concrete wall- sailing through as if through a wafer. A three foot thick hole gaped in the side of the building, Varen sailing through and flopping belly first down on a warehouse floor. The formerly dark room pulsed red, until he blinked the light away, returning to it's darker state. "Eh Yatatata, you can climb through that right?" He shook dust and moss particles off himself, looking towards the large, lit, and open warehouse door, where another pair seemed to be standing. "Hey! What's up? You guys seen one of those spirit things around here?" Suddenly, Varen noticed he wasn't staring at darkness- he was staring at the night sky. In the form of a massive winged horse. As he went to take a step he slid on some ice, skidding past the pair rapidly.
View user profile

on Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:02 am
Silver froze the body of the pegasus to make sure it can’t move and he watches as Yvette lands a kick on it
View user profile

on Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:51 pm
Errant Singularity wrote:"Well, we'll find out in..." looking down at his palm, Varen glanced to his thumb, where a red circle was slowly filling up, representing his strength aura. To everyone else, these circles were invisible, as were most spectrums of light, but he could see them fine. "Now!" Burning crimson, he kicked outwards, his boot colliding with the concrete wall- sailing through as if through a wafer. A three foot thick hole gaped in the side of the building, Varen sailing through and flopping belly first down on a warehouse floor. The formerly dark room pulsed red, until he blinked the light away, returning to it's darker state. "Eh Yatatata, you can climb through that right?" He shook dust and moss particles off himself, looking towards the large, lit, and open warehouse door, where another pair seemed to be standing. "Hey! What's up? You guys seen one of those spirit things around here?" Suddenly, Varen noticed he wasn't staring at darkness- he was staring at the night sky. In the form of a massive winged horse. As he went to take a step he slid on some ice, skidding past the pair rapidly.

Yataka couldn't help but admit that Varens ability was cool, even if Varen himself was a bit of a dunce. Surely with such an ability, they were garunteed to win, he assured himself. Yataka hadn't even noticed the change in his own behavior. Around Varen, he seemed to be more relaxed. Maybe because they had about the same level of intellegence. He climbed through the hole in the wall, following his partner. It took only a moment for Yataka to notice the sudden drop in temperature caused by Silver's ice. "Varen, be caref-" He didn't have time to finish his sentence before his partner slipped on the ice. He began to let out a sigh, but it morphed into a sigh-gasp hybrid as he noticed the stellar being that was also in the room. How he hadnt noticed it before was a mystery. "That's one of Mr Wellington thingies!" He shouted, ignoring the other team in the room. He was less worried about them, and more worried about getting their ticket to success.

In the same place he had collapsed, Nagare laid unconscious. His wound had seemed to have stabilized, but he showed no signs that he would awaken any time soon. It wasnt until Epsilon found him that he was finally taken to a safer spot, back where the teachers and students had gathered at the beginning.
View user profile

on Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:11 am
Varens head smarted as he flopped against a wall, his tongue getting stuck to it in three different places. In the reflection of the ice, he could see Yataka standing a ways away, and the two other classmates still fighting the flying pony, currently with a coating of ice. Glancing towards the reflection of his right hand, he saw that his strength aura only had come back roughly ten percent... That was out for now. Bracing both hands against the wall, he snapped his tongue as well as a good portion of one lip off the iced wall, several pieces remaining behind. Pointing at Silver and Yvette, he declared "Ije dinma kiff tire osff!" Shaking his head, he activated his healing aura, a pulse of mint green covering the entire warehouse before becoming a deep forest green, his wounds knitting together after a few seconds. Resuming his former pose, he continued. "Aight that was probably hard to hear but, I'm go- nah you heard me." Blinking away this aura, the world turned gold, as he streaked forward, separating the distance between him and silver in a heartbeat. Lifting his foot off the ground, he leveled it with Silver's shoulder rapidly.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum