Team Kios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knight Academy

+13
ConradCorax
Shadow Uchiha
Derekjay2000
Errant Singularity
Atlas
Naro
Avariel Flos
Jove
Skittles
Sammich
Voca
Riseha
Iskios
17 posters
Go down
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Knight Academy  - Page 15 Empty Re: Knight Academy

Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:11 pm
Pivoting on one heel, Derek pointed at Nagare, then Magnus, Miri, Varen, and finally Yataka. Spinning back to Nagare, he called out "Oh eh, Stretch! Glad to see you're back up, kinda sucks that you're going back down again though. I'll be gentler this time, don't worry. Caught me by surprise, get a lil jumpy when that happens." Looking between him and Magnus, he tried to size up his opponents, deciding Magnus was more likely a threat, he seemed to have a metal or chain based power. Turning to Miri, he just chuckled as she prepared herself. Aiming two fingers towards her, he released a flurry of small shockwaves in random directions towards her, testing how she'd react. Looking back over his shoulder at Varen, Derek decided he wouldn't he a threat at all. Placing an open palm against the ground, he released five percent of his power directly downwards, rumbling everything, a fissure splitting east to west from his spot. Being launched into the air, he let a rumble, twice as strong as the last, emanate throughout his entire body. As dust and rock flew around in a massive cloud under him, everything became clear when he released the shockwave. Air and ground rippled as a shallow crater formed at his former position, taking up the entire clearing and some of the surrounding treeline. More dust and rocks flew out like bullets, and as he landed he launched himself with a weak shockwave towards where Nagare and Magnus had been standing, kicking the air to send a blast through the dustcloud in an arc.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tumbling through the air, Varen grabbed Yataka by the waist as he flew by, making sure he shielded his partner. Feeling a rock embed itself in his calf, he held it tight, after a short bit the rock plopped out and the wound sealed itself in a large scab. "You alright Yatatata?" As he landed, he turned off his auras to conserve energy. He only had one at the ready, his dispersal aura... It wouldn't work out on this guy, he wasn't sure what to do. Looking up, he called out "Hey Mimi, Mag, you guys okay?" He was launched into the ground as a shockwave from inside the cloud collided with his gut.

"Thought I said to quit yapping kid!"

Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:15 pm
Naro wrote:Doom suddenly felt like something was pulling him down. As much as he tried it was hard to stay standing... could this be someone’s power? He looked around and spotted a very unique individual. It was the robots doing, he probably has some kind of device to alter gravity. He eyes went went back to Maxwell “If won’t make a choice then i will” his grip around the young boy tighten and phased through him with his other hand. His whole hand went through him and kept it there. When he phased through living things was very painful for the victim.

Adam’s eyes widen as he realized what doom was doing to Zion “Let him go! I’ll... I’ll fight you after you let him go! That’s what you want right? Just focus on me and let everybody else go” he looked back at the students that had gather and then to the teacher “let me handle this... Epsilon remove the gravity from him”

Doom pulled out his hand very slowly with a menacing smile on his face. Finally, he could have his opportunity to fight Maxwell. He also let go of Zion neck.

Somewhere in the forest, Oran was fighting a spirit without any knowledge of what was going on with the others. He jumped into the air to smash down the beast as it was going down, while he was on the air he noticed the bus drop off was very crowded... as he went down with his fist cocked back and delivering a colossal blow to the spirit. He jump back to divinity but his attention was now on the bus drop off area... he had a bad feeling “Divinity... i think something bad is happening...”
Zion struggled against Doom's grasp, but try as he might, he wasn't gonna be gaining any ground on this monstrosity. More than that, he wasn't sure if it was Doom himself or his mental state being completely scrambled, but his powers seemed to escape him in this moment. He figured being in "Doom's grasp" was a pretty cruel metaphor for the world to end his life on, but hey, at least it was kind of poetic, in a sense. Just as his resolve began to dwindle, a pain more vivid than anything he had ever felt gripped his entire body, radiating out from his chest. Zion's skin went cold and his eyes were wide with shock, just barely containing himself from shouting numerous profanities into the air. 'Is this what it feels like... to die?'  he asked himself dejectedly, it took all the effort he had just to stay conscious. After what felt a lifetime, he inhaled sharply, feeling as if his very soul was being ripped from his body. As Doom released Zion's neck from his grip, his legs crumpled under him as soon as his feet his the ground. His body fell without resistance onto the soft grass below him, but seeing the blue sky above him in that moment, there was relief... for a few seconds, the pain was gone as he appreciated just how fortunate he was to be blessed with a second chance at life.

Of course, he only had but an instant to savor this sensation as the pain promptly returned, almost twofold as the shockwave from the initial attack rebounded over every nerve in his body. Zion had not had ample time to recover from his fight with Magnus yesterday, but he figured it would be enough to handle any of his classmates in the forest, and when scouting Doom, he didn't plan on taking a direct attack with no opportunity to defend himself. He was about to give up, and let unconsciousness save him from the agony which enveloped his mind. However, there was one thing keeping him awake. It wasn't love, fear, brotherhood, hope, or any emotion you would expect a Hero to sustain themselves with in a near-death experience.

No, Zion's pride and stubbornness was the only thing keeping him from blacking out. He had already shown weakness yesterday, and there was no way he would let the other students catch him defeated on the floor two days in a row, lest they start to doubt his absolute superiority over them. Alert and determined, but shaking profusely, he slowly forced himself to get up on his feet. "Principal Maxwell..." was all he could manage, at a loss for words because of a combination of shame, guilt, and uselessness. He knew, however, that words would not help in this situation. Zion wasn't some dumb, overconfident freshie. He knew he messed up, and more importantly, he knew when he was outmatched. He slowly backed away from the two, never for a second taking his eyes off of Doom. He felt a pit in his stomach now that he had processed what had just happened. In that moment, he understood how the boy had felt last year when Zion had killed him. Another wave of dread blanketed him, as for the first time, he internalized what he had done. 'God, I'll have time to blame myself later. Right now, my focus should be living to fight another day,' he reminded himself, tossing aside the intense guilt which had consumed him moments earlier. 'Ugh, when did I become so soft?' he questioned, instantly regretting letting himself feel guilty. Returning his concentration to the matter at hand, he continued distancing himself from President Maxwell and Doom, moving back again to the edge of the forest, feeling the brush of the flora's leaves against his back.

"I never thought I would be saying this, but man I hope the others are on their way right now."
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:35 pm
"You wanna lose that arm?" Was Clares only reply to watching Dooms actions unfold. Three of her spikes came flying at him, like arrows at the man. Pointing her other hand towards Zion, three obsidian hands gripped him around the shirt and tossed him back, towards the other teachers. 'If he phases through the spikes, I'll just keep them tracked on him... The moment he becomes stable again he's gonna lose something.' She glanced down at Rel, hoping to see something reassuring from her. As the projectiles flew closer, she began to feel dread coming upon her. She knew she could handle the majority of the class, maybe even some of the pro heroes, she was more suited to this than even Addervein and Sickle... But no, this man was something else. Subconsciously taking a step back, she shoved the foot down and adamanted herself for the move. Unlike the other student, she had a plan, or at least, a quick strategy she had put together upon seeing his powers. She just hoped it'd work...
Iskios
Iskios
Admin
Admin
https://teamkios.rpg-board.net

Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:43 pm
Errant Singularity wrote:Pivoting on one heel, Derek pointed at Nagare, then Magnus, Miri, Varen, and finally Yataka. Spinning back to Nagare, he called out "Oh eh, Stretch! Glad to see you're back up, kinda sucks that you're going back down again though. I'll be gentler this time, don't worry. Caught me by surprise, get a lil jumpy when that happens." Looking between him and Magnus, he tried to size up his opponents, deciding Magnus was more likely a threat, he seemed to have a metal or chain based power. Turning to Miri, he just chuckled as she prepared herself. Aiming two fingers towards her, he released a flurry of small shockwaves in random directions towards her, testing how she'd react. Looking back over his shoulder at Varen, Derek decided he wouldn't he a threat at all. Placing an open palm against the ground, he released five percent of his power directly downwards, rumbling everything, a fissure splitting east to west from his spot. Being launched into the air, he let a rumble, twice as strong as the last, emanate throughout his entire body. As dust and rock flew around in a massive cloud under him, everything became clear when he released the shockwave. Air and ground rippled as a shallow crater formed at his former position, taking up the entire clearing and some of the surrounding treeline. More dust and rocks flew out like bullets, and as he landed he launched himself with a weak shockwave towards where Nagare and Magnus had been standing, kicking the air to send a blast through the dustcloud in an arc.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Tumbling through the air, Varen grabbed Yataka by the waist as he flew by, making sure he shielded his partner. Feeling a rock embed itself in his calf, he held it tight, after a short bit the rock plopped out and the wound sealed itself in a large scab. "You alright Yatatata?" As he landed, he turned off his auras to conserve energy. He only had one at the ready, his dispersal aura... It wouldn't work out on this guy, he wasn't sure what to do. Looking up, he called out "Hey Mimi, Mag, you guys okay?" He was launched into the ground as a shockwave from inside the cloud collided with his gut.

The way the villain spoke to Nagare confirmed that they had met before, but very recently. Magnus didn't like the look Epicentral gave him when their eyes locked. He would have loved to take his time coming up with a more specific plan from the sidelines. He was getting a sinking feeling now that he wouldn't have a chance to. Magnus became more alert when the villain sent an attack at Miri because it seemed like his intention was to be as much of disruption as possible. Epicentral's attacks were well fitted for causing as much chaos as possible. The shockwave when Epicentral rocketed into the sky pushed him away but he stayed on his feet. His chains interlocked together like a chain-mail blanket that he put in front of himself and Nagare. The sound of hundreds of little rocks pinging against the chain-mail deafened his ears almost as much as the shockwave did. The dust that covered the area blocked his vision past a few meters and practically any electrical conducting sense. This amount of dirt wouldn't be able to stop his electricity though his sensitive electrical sense was another story. When the rocks stopped flying he heard another shockwave but this time it was above them. "Nagare! He's coming from the sky!" Magnus jumped back out of the way, hoping Nagare was quick enough to do the same. He called out to Nagare before walking to where the villain landed, "It's riskier but our options are fading so I'm going to attack head on. If you want some revenge for whatever happened between you two earlier now is the time to get it." Magnus' chains floated around him, precariously balanced between an offensive and defensive position. He sent out a view chains towards the man's vitals as a way to feel out what he was up against. He spoke out to the villain, partially in an effort to stall, "So is your villain name really something as lame as Epicentral? Mind giving me something else to call you?"
Avariel Flos
Avariel Flos

Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:03 am
Sammich wrote:Miri follows along silently, still on edge. A soft melodic jingle startles her in her deep concentration. The small dark haired girl nearly jumps but recognizes the little tune.

"I'm sorry it's my phone-" She apologizes to Drake for almost compromising their stealth mission. "Yes` of course." She replies to his advice. Miri felt like she was really failing at being any sort of good example for him. With shaky hands she reached into her pocket, pulled out her flip phone, in a plastic bag to protect it from the mud form she knew she'd probably be using. She'd been right.

She clicked through the messages, two missed calls from her mom, a message from a blocked number and-

Vllin ovr here, ned hlp cnt hurt him. -V-Man

"Varen!" She exclaimed. Where was he? She looked up at Drake, as he projected his own revelation. "I have to go help Varen! I'm sorry!" She suddenly remembered the tale Varen had regaled to her on the first day of classes and the tectonic shock that had nearly made her ill earlier. Without another word to Drake she bolted back through the forest.

She darted through the woods, trying her best back track to where she had felt the tremor, her bruised torso began to burn but she kept running. Bad move. She heard and followed the sounds, her gut twisting. At the last moment she trips and tumbles into the clearing.

As she rolls she summons her golem form, only an arm though. The earth congeals to her as she tumbles, she halts in a crouched position, poised to strike.

"Come and get it sucker!" She heckles the strange man.

Errant Singularity wrote:Pivoting on one heel, Derek pointed at Nagare, then Magnus, Miri, Varen, and finally Yataka. Spinning back to Nagare, he called out "Oh eh, Stretch! Glad to see you're back up, kinda sucks that you're going back down again though. I'll be gentler this time, don't worry. Caught me by surprise, get a lil jumpy when that happens." Looking between him and Magnus, he tried to size up his opponents, deciding Magnus was more likely a threat, he seemed to have a metal or chain based power. Turning to Miri, he just chuckled as she prepared herself. Aiming two fingers towards her, he released a flurry of small shockwaves in random directions towards her, testing how she'd react. Looking back over his shoulder at Varen, Derek decided he wouldn't he a threat at all. Placing an open palm against the ground, he released five percent of his power directly downwards, rumbling everything, a fissure splitting east to west from his spot. Being launched into the air, he let a rumble, twice as strong as the last, emanate throughout his entire body. As dust and rock flew around in a massive cloud under him, everything became clear when he released the shockwave. Air and ground rippled as a shallow crater formed at his former position, taking up the entire clearing and some of the surrounding treeline. More dust and rocks flew out like bullets, and as he landed he launched himself with a weak shockwave towards where Nagare and Magnus had been standing, kicking the air to send a blast through the dustcloud in an arc.

Drake watched in silence as Miri checked her phone and then proceeded to run off into the forest to help her friend. He stood there for a long moment lost in thought as usual until he finally came to the conclusion that there wasn't anything else to do but follow her, they were partners after all. So he ran after her.

Not a moment later he was hit by a wave of fear: pure instinct that made him stop in his tracks from the immense danger that was up ahead. Thoughts of self preservation ran through his head as he stood there frozen, and it wasn't until a shock wave from up ahead shook him out of his stupor that he was able to think properly without animal instinct confusing him. There was someone up ahead that could potentially, well, kill him. Drake shook his head, no, now was not the time to think, it was time to act instead.

He took off, racing through the forest until he could see through the trees into the clearing up ahead where the teachers and other students were. Along with this dangerous villain.

As soon as he broke the tree line Drake took a gamble and changed into his draconic form, and with a blast of heat accompanied with some rolling steam he was just in time to grab Miri with a talon and whisk them out of the line of attack before she was hit. The transformation gave him a wave of energy, but he knew the moment he changed back that energy would be sapped almost immediately.

Drake bent his neck down so he could more easily meet her gaze. "Are you alright Miri?" his voice was deeper and more rumbley in his dragon form.
Sammich
Sammich

Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:25 pm
Iskios wrote:

Another shockwave emanated from Derek through the ground and air which seemed to have smashed Varen into fine dust. What happened became apparent when he saw that Varen was fine, and next to Yataka. The freshman was ready to teleport them away from the fight completely. "Wait, are those two really going to ditch me? Oh what I'd give to have someone reliable around again." Magnus turned to see Nagare land besides him. He glanced upwards before stating out loud but more for himself, "I thought I said someone reliable." Magnus' brow furrowed for a few seconds before speaking again, "I guess this'll be fine. At least now you can make up for the time you spent on the sidelines. And oh look, Varen and Yataka are sticking around after all."

Looking over his partner who seemed more ragged than he left him but otherwise fine. "Restless sleeper? And I was wondering the same thing. You know this bafoon?" He said, pointing at Fake Derek. "Regardless, give me a moment and I'll come up with a plan." Magnus thought to himself while things were still relatively calm. 'From the earthquake earlier and what I just saw I think I know what his power is. His power must be the ability to send out shockwaves themselves otherwise it wouldn't have traveled through the air like that. That doesn't seem like all though because he just straight up tanked several strong hits from Varen. A resistance of some kind? Maybe he was sending out smaller shockwaves to mitigate and cancel the force of Varen's hits. If that were the case then if we were to catch him off guard we could land a fight ending blow. If I'm wrong on what he's using to prevent damage though, it could prove fatal to us instead. A power like mine might have better chances with less risk and I have the speed but he can attack outward to all directions and that makes it difficult. I think our best chance is still to find an opening and attack as swiftly and lethally as possible. That assumes we are able to have someone distract him for long enough without being crushed themselves. But that's the plan I'll go with, unless of course someone with a more convenient power comes along.'

Magnus' attention returned to the battlefield when Varen made a comment about the villain, "Don't think I've heard of this Epicentral guy. A third of a city and a new canyon, sounds like a pretty legit rap sheet that makes him seem like one of those old fashioned villains. My only question is why would he attack a hero's school activity in the middle of a forest on private property. Though did you just say he's absorbing your hits? That's actually pretty helpful info." Varen was hit again and Magnus watched as the boy was sent flying and slowed to a floating standstill with his wounds healing up. He responded to Varen's comment about running away, "Hey, if I were the type to run I would've avoided it instead simple as that. So now that we've got that clarified, you just said you already know who this guy is. I think I have his ability figured out now but if there's any extra information you know about him, that would be the top priority." Magnus saw Miri tumble into the clearing, and then her arm be surrounded by mud. "Looks like we've got ourselves a party." With a little grin he faced Nagare, "I think we should use a strategy that I may or may not have mentioned to you. It's got a chance of being possible and another chance of working. You in?"

Iskios wrote:

The way the villain spoke to Nagare confirmed that they had met before, but very recently. Magnus didn't like the look Epicentral gave him when their eyes locked. He would have loved to take his time coming up with a more specific plan from the sidelines. He was getting a sinking feeling now that he wouldn't have a chance to. Magnus became more alert when the villain sent an attack at Miri because it seemed like his intention was to be as much of disruption as possible. Epicentral's attacks were well fitted for causing as much chaos as possible. The shockwave when Epicentral rocketed into the sky pushed him away but he stayed on his feet. His chains interlocked together like a chain-mail blanket that he put in front of himself and Nagare. The sound of hundreds of little rocks pinging against the chain-mail deafened his ears almost as much as the shockwave did. The dust that covered the area blocked his vision past a few meters and practically any electrical conducting sense. This amount of dirt wouldn't be able to stop his electricity though his sensitive electrical sense was another story. When the rocks stopped flying he heard another shockwave but this time it was above them. "Nagare! He's coming from the sky!" Magnus jumped back out of the way, hoping Nagare was quick enough to do the same. He called out to Nagare before walking to where the villain landed, "It's riskier but our options are fading so I'm going to attack head on. If you want some revenge for whatever happened between you two earlier now is the time to get it." Magnus' chains floated around him, precariously balanced between an offensive and defensive position. He sent out a view chains towards the man's vitals as a way to feel out what he was up against. He spoke out to the villain, partially in an effort to stall, "So is your villain name really something as lame as Epicentral? Mind giving me something else to call you?"

Avariel Flos wrote:
Drake watched in silence as Miri checked her phone and then proceeded to run off into the forest to help her friend. He stood there for a long moment lost in thought as usual until he finally came to the conclusion that there wasn't anything else to do but follow her, they were partners after all. So he ran after her.

Not a moment later he was hit by a wave of fear: pure instinct that made him stop in his tracks from the immense danger that was up ahead. Thoughts of self preservation ran through his head as he stood there frozen, and it wasn't until a shock wave from up ahead shook him out of his stupor that he was able to think properly without animal instinct confusing him. There was someone up ahead that could potentially, well, kill him. Drake shook his head, no, now was not the time to think, it was time to act instead.  

He took off, racing through the forest until he could see through the trees into the clearing up ahead where the teachers and other students were. Along with this dangerous villain.

As soon as he broke the tree line Drake took a gamble and changed into his draconic form, and with a blast of heat accompanied with some rolling steam he was just in time to grab Miri with a talon and whisk them out of the line of attack before she was hit. The transformation gave him a wave of energy, but he knew the moment he changed back that energy would be sapped almost immediately.

Drake bent his neck down so he could more easily meet her gaze. "Are you alright Miri?" his voice was deeper and more rumbley in his dragon form.

She thinks she hears Magnus and a few other class mates but her gaze is zeroes in on Varen, as his SOS was what had hailed her in. "Back up is-" She began to holler triumphantly. She had a rough start but she was sure she would do something that looked cool. Despite her burning rib cage and soggy socks. She bounded at the villain and her hope of looking remotely cool washed away

Miri proceeds firmly as at first she thinks this guy is just flipping her off, then she feels the shockwaves encroach on her. Thanks to Drake, they never hit, but the echoes of their reverberation shook her skeleton and upturned her stomach again. And on top of being picked up by a dragon Miri felt awashed with motion sickness. It took her a solid moment to gather herself in Drake's hold.

"DRAKE!" She called up at him, "I'm- I'm here, I mean- I'm good just-" she fought another wave of nausea, she could only gaze from above at the battle, while she regained herself. She saw the villain volley her classmates with stones, she bit her lip, she was slowly but surely losing her cool. "Drake I need you to drop me." She said finally, her voice shaky but resolute. "Drop me right on him! I'm gonna punch his lights out!" She pointed at their assailant.
Atlas
Atlas

Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:19 pm
“Hey now, no need to be rude just because you can throw some sparks around.” Nagare joked, keeping his sight on the enemy before them. “And yeah, it seems I've got a bit of work to make up for, huh? I’m sure it's been a real struggle without me”. His wings began to retreat, vanishing into his back where they had came from. “Hey, perhaps they should leave. Neither of them seem especially..intelligent.” Nagare mentioned, mostly referring to the smaller of the two. “At the very least, the bigger one should stay.”

“Restless sleeper, yeah. And sure, Ive met this Egg before. And he has a few thins to pay for, isnt that right?” He shouted, hoping Derek would hear. “Well hurry up brainiac, think of something before I just start beating this guy.” Though, Nagare knew that wouldnt work too well. From their previous encounter, he already had a pretty good understanding of his power. ‘Perhaps together..yeah, I think we can’ Nagare thought to himself, hoping that Magnus would come up with a plan that was at least half decent.

Varen’s comment only confirmed what Nagare already knew. “He’s probably just looking to cause trouble. He seems to have been looking for something around the campus though, so who knows. And yeah, brute strength doesn't seem to work too well against this guy. I've already figured though out through experience” He growled, guestering to his injuries. “And no. You never told me about any plan, as far as I remember. Though, the landing earlier might have knocked some memories loose”

“And Stretch?! What the hell kind of nickname is that?! Its Quarantine, and you’d better remember it! And be as gentle as you'd like, because it won't matter! I’ll crush you this time!” He growled once more just before Derek attacked. As fast as he could, he dodged the attacks, trying to keep pace with Magnus as best as he could. “Yeah, I noticed!” He shouted back to Magnus, dodging the attack from above as well. As soon as he touched the ground, two large tentacle like limbs burst from his back. At the end of each of the limbs was a spiked bulb, which resembled a mace.

Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:24 am
"Huh, neat. Didn't see anything about a lizard on the reports, but guess he's new." Derek commented to himself, watching the shadow of Drake fly over in the cloud. Using thier voices as a reference, he launched himself through the air, not noticing Magnus' chains at all. Landing behind Magnus and Nagare by a few meters, unable to see them through the cloud. Punching forward, he sent a wide range blast in their direction. "Dunno kid, just seemed to fit." As he finished his comment, he stamped down, making a small fissure with a quake before launching himself away from the duo. As he flipped and tumbled, he called back "Quarantine eh? I don't know, you seem stable enough. Well, sorta. You ever gonna do anything back there you two?" He remarked towards Varen and Yataka. As he spoke, a violet beam shot by his head, followed by another. As his eyes widened for a moment, the beam struck his chest, and, in his confusion, only recharged more of his energy. "You telling me that's not a laser? Not gonna work punk."

"Eight meters your left from the center, fifteen in from your side!" Varen called back, hoping any of them would understand his intent. Even if he couldn't hurt Derek, he felt Magnus' energy yesterday, he definitely could hurt the man. A disgruntled cough was the only response from Derek. Looking to Yataka, he whispered over "Move us now!"
Atlas
Atlas

Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:23 am
Epsilon stood silently, maintaining the strengthened gravity until he heard the principal speak. "Sir, are you sure that's a good idea?" He asked, knowing full well what would happen to Zion.  He didn't want any students to suffer, but he also knew that this Doom guy was dangerou, and that Maxwell wasn't in peak condition. Reluctantly, he slowly released the gravity, hoping that he wasn't making a mistake. "I don't think its a good idea, but its done."
--------------------------------------------------------------

"Varen!" Yataka shouted "He can't absorb everything right? There's gotta be a limit to his ability, so maybe if we hit him with a barrage, it'll do some damage?" the young boy asked, teleporting them our of Dereks line of sight before the he could retaliate against Varens laser attack. "Or at least we can distract them long enough for those two to do some damage" He suggested, significantly quiter this time. He pointed towards towards Magnus and Nagare. "Plus we have those two as well" He pointed at Miri and Drake who had recently arrived
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:25 pm
Looking rather solemn, Varen mumbled to Yataka, "I didn't really think it'd work... My beams are basically long range kicks, they don't actually burn or anything but more of smash you where they hit... You might be right, though... My strength and speed are both coming back soon, if I run up and switch auras, I can get a few full powered kicks straight at him. I noticed when he hit me, his belly rumbled. Maybe that's a squishy spot? Think we should let Mag try his thing first, he knows where he is now. Watched him fight yesterday, didn't see you around but he's tough. Can't wait to get a fight in with him sometime..." Varen blinked his aura away, putting a knee against the ground and waiting. 'Come on man, whatchu gonna do to him? This is our time to be heroes...'

"This is no time to play hero kid!" Derek launched a large wave of concussive force back where Varen had been shooting from, a clear spot in the cloud forming around the shot. As the area exploded where he had punched, he closed his eyes and shook his head. "Didn't think I put that much into it, told ya kids I get worked up easy when you surprise me like this. Sorry for your loss." Turning back to his former position, he called out "Your friend's gone, such is the fate that awaits imperialistic supporters like 'heroes'. You still wanna be a hero, come down here and die like the rest of them. Choice is yours."
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:36 am
Silver looks at Yvette “You need to get the teachers...I might be able to help the others and out of the two of us your the fastest...and were not far from the others...Look I know your angry for my idea of getting us two out of there to get help but...I think one of us is able to actually get help...I hope you understand this.” As he got off from Yvette’s back and began looking at her calmly with his silver-blue eyes “Since I just need to relax...my energy is back so need to worry!” as he turns around ignoring his pain and that his body is injured and exhausted as he walks to where the others are.
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:27 pm
Pumping her fist into the air as Oran came hammering down on the spirit beast, Divinity wore a proud grin. When it came to fighting their weren't many in the school who could keep up with him. "Nice hit Babe!" She complimented as he landed beside her, the smile slowly fading from his lips as he spoke. Gaze hardening as she curtly gave him a determined nod, Divinity's wings spread and carried her up into the air. "On it." She promised calmly, hiding within the trees as she followed his gaze to the bus stop. After she checked things out, if she couldn't handle it she'd report back to Oran like always. Though hopefully whatever he'd scene wasn't as serious as he'd thought. As she drew near the bus stop, she noticed the crowd of students and immediately grew concerned. Had someone gotten hurt? Dropping back to the ground as she sprinted over to the crowd, Divinity paused as soon as she saw the man at the center of the crowd. There wasn't much to see due to her angle, however the side of the man's face definitely struck a cord with her. It was hard not to recognize one of the most influential villains of there current day and age. How did he get out of prison? Spinning back rapidly on her heels, Divinity took flight back to Oran. Whether to run or fight, she hadn't decided yet. Could there teachers handle Doom on their own?
Avariel Flos
Avariel Flos

Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:05 pm
Sammich wrote:
She thinks she hears Magnus and a few other class mates but her gaze is zeroes in on Varen, as his SOS was what had hailed her in. "Back up is-" She began to holler triumphantly. She had a rough start but she was sure she would do something that looked cool. Despite her burning rib cage and soggy socks. She bounded at the villain and her hope of looking remotely cool washed away

Miri proceeds firmly as at first she thinks this guy is just flipping her off, then she feels the shockwaves encroach on her. Thanks to Drake, they never hit, but the  echoes of their reverberation shook her skeleton and upturned her stomach again. And on top of being picked up by a dragon Miri felt awashed with motion sickness. It took her a solid moment to gather herself in Drake's hold.

"DRAKE!" She called up at him, "I'm- I'm here, I mean- I'm good just-" she fought another wave of nausea, she could only gaze from above at the battle, while she regained herself. She saw the villain volley her classmates with stones, she bit her lip, she was slowly but surely losing her cool. "Drake I need you to drop me." She said finally, her voice shaky but resolute. "Drop me right on him! I'm gonna punch his lights out!" She pointed at their assailant.

Errant Singularity wrote:"Huh, neat. Didn't see anything about a lizard on the reports, but guess he's new." Derek commented to himself, watching the shadow of Drake fly over in the cloud. Using their voices as a reference, he launched himself through the air, not noticing Magnus' chains at all. Landing behind Magnus and Nagare by a few meters, unable to see them through the cloud. Punching forward, he sent a wide range blast in their direction. "Dunno kid, just seemed to fit." As he finished his comment, he stamped down, making a small fissure with a quake before launching himself away from the duo. As he flipped and tumbled, he called back "Quarantine eh? I don't know, you seem stable enough. Well, sorta. You ever gonna do anything back there you two?" He remarked towards Varen and Yataka. As he spoke, a violet beam shot by his head, followed by another. As his eyes widened for a moment, the beam struck his chest, and, in his confusion, only recharged more of his energy. "You telling me that's not a laser? Not gonna work punk."

"Eight meters your left from the center, fifteen in from your side!" Varen called back, hoping any of them would understand his intent. Even if he couldn't hurt Derek, he felt Magnus' energy yesterday, he definitely could hurt the man. A disgruntled cough was the only response from Derek. Looking to Yataka, he whispered over "Move us now!"

Drake partly expected the villain to come rushing after them, but hearing the others take action and attack the enemy filled him with some relief; though after wards he felt a bit guilty. Above the cloud he stabilized his flying into a hover while adjusting how he held Miri so she would feel less awkward all while keeping an eye out below in case some one or something came bursting through.

At Miri's request Drake shook his head. "I don't know Miri, Magnus and Nagare are both fighting him and can't seem to hardly scratch the villain. Not that it isn't noble to be so willing to fight against this enemy, but to be perfectly honest neither of us have a good chance of winning. . ." He then proceeded to space off, thinking about what they would have to do, what would be needed etc. in order to defeat, or at least chase off this villain.
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:33 am
Silver runs to where the others are as he saw Varen, Magnus and everyone wanting to help out as he breaths softly “Need any back-up?” as he spoke calmly as he knows Yvette will get more help since he knows that she is the type to not let people die or her comrades get hurt and he fully trusts her to get the help they need.

Silver glared at the villain as he winced when summoning his ice from his hands as he looks at the villain with a calm expression in his face as his eyes seem to look very ice and cold than before as he thought in his head ~This villain looks dangerous...he seem to take them all...one help and the teachers could help when Yvette gets to them...~
Iskios
Iskios
Admin
Admin

Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:38 pm
Avariel Flos wrote:

Sammich wrote:
Miri  proceeds firmly as at first she thinks this guy is just flipping her off, then she feels the shockwaves encroach on her. Thanks to Drake, they never hit, but the  echoes of their reverberation shook her skeleton and upturned her stomach again. And on top of being picked up by a dragon Miri felt awashed with motion sickness. It took her a solid moment to gather herself in Drake's hold.

Atlas wrote:
“Hey now, no need to be rude just because you can throw some sparks around.” Nagare joked, keeping his sight on the enemy before them. “And yeah, it seems I've got a bit of work to make up for, huh? I’m sure it's been a real struggle without me”. His wings began to retreat, vanishing into his back where they had came from. “Hey, perhaps they should leave. Neither of them seem especially..intelligent.” Nagare mentioned, mostly referring to the smaller of the two. “At the very least, the bigger one should stay.”
“Restless sleeper, yeah. And sure, Ive met this Egg before. And he has a few thins to pay for, isnt that right?” He shouted, hoping Derek would hear. “Well hurry up brainiac, think of something before I just start beating this guy.” Though, Nagare knew that wouldnt work too well. From their previous encounter, he already had a pretty good understanding of his power. ‘Perhaps together..yeah, I think we can’ Nagare thought to himself, hoping that Magnus would come up with a plan that was at least half decent.
Varen’s comment only confirmed what Nagare already knew. “He’s probably just looking to cause trouble. He seems to have been looking for something around the campus though, so who knows. And yeah, brute strength doesn't seem to work too well against this guy. I've already figured though out through experience” He growled, guestering to his injuries. “And no. You never told me about any plan, as far as I remember. Though, the landing earlier might have knocked some memories loose”
“And Stretch?! What the hell kind of nickname is that?! Its Quarantine, and you’d better remember it! And be as gentle as you'd like, because it won't matter! I’ll crush you this time!” He growled once more just before Derek attacked. As fast as he could, he dodged the attacks, trying to keep pace with Magnus as best as he could. “Yeah, I noticed!” He shouted back to Magnus, dodging the attack from above as well. As soon as he touched the ground, two large tentacle like limbs burst from his back. At the end of each of the limbs was a spiked bulb, which resembled a mace.

Errant Singularity wrote:
"Huh, neat. Didn't see anything about a lizard on the reports, but guess he's new." Derek commented to himself, watching the shadow of Drake fly over in the cloud. Using thier voices as a reference, he launched himself through the air, not noticing Magnus' chains at all. Landing behind Magnus and Nagare by a few meters, unable to see them through the cloud. Punching forward, he sent a wide range blast in their direction. "Dunno kid, just seemed to fit." As he finished his comment, he stamped down, making a small fissure with a quake before launching himself away from the duo. As he flipped and tumbled, he called back "Quarantine eh? I don't know, you seem stable enough. Well, sorta. You ever gonna do anything back there you two?" He remarked towards Varen and Yataka. As he spoke, a violet beam shot by his head, followed by another. As his eyes widened for a moment, the beam struck his chest, and, in his confusion, only recharged more of his energy. "You telling me that's not a laser? Not gonna work punk."

Atlas wrote:Epsilon stood silently, maintaining the strengthened gravity until he heard the principal speak. "Sir, are you sure that's a good idea?" He asked, knowing full well what would happen to Zion.  He didn't want any students to suffer, but he also knew that this Doom guy was dangerou, and that Maxwell wasn't in peak condition. Reluctantly, he slowly released the gravity, hoping that he wasn't making a mistake. "I don't think its a good idea, but its done."
"Varen!" Yataka shouted "He can't absorb everything right? There's gotta be a limit to his ability, so maybe if we hit him with a barrage, it'll do some damage?" the young boy asked, teleporting them our of Dereks line of sight before the he could retaliate against Varens laser attack. "Or at least we can distract them long enough for those two to do some damage" He suggested, significantly quiter this time. He pointed towards towards Magnus and Nagare. "Plus we have those two as well" He pointed at Miri and Drake who had recently arrived

Errant Singularity wrote:Looking rather solemn, Varen mumbled to Yataka, "I didn't really think it'd work... My beams are basically long range kicks, they don't actually burn or anything but more of smash you where they hit... You might be right, though... My strength and speed are both coming back soon, if I run up and switch auras, I can get a few full powered kicks straight at him. I noticed when he hit me, his belly rumbled. Maybe that's a squishy spot? Think we should let Mag try his thing first, he knows where he is now. Watched him fight yesterday, didn't see you around but he's tough. Can't wait to get a fight in with him sometime..." Varen blinked his aura away, putting a knee against the ground and waiting. 'Come on man, whatchu gonna do to him? This is our time to be heroes...'

"This is no time to play hero kid!" Derek launched a large wave of concussive force back where Varen had been shooting from, a clear spot in the cloud forming around the shot. As the area exploded where he had punched, he closed his eyes and shook his head. "Didn't think I put that much into it, told ya kids I get worked up easy when you surprise me like this. Sorry for your loss." Turning back to his former position, he called out "Your friend's gone, such is the fate that awaits imperialistic supporters like 'heroes'. You still wanna be a hero, come down here and die like the rest of them. Choice is yours."

Avariel Flos wrote:
Drake partly expected the villain to come rushing after them, but hearing the others take action and attack the enemy filled him with some relief; though after wards he felt a bit guilty. Above the cloud he stabilized his flying into a hover while adjusting how he held Miri so she would feel less awkward all while keeping an eye out below in case some one or something came bursting through.
At Miri's request Drake shook his head. "I don't know Miri, Magnus and Nagare are both fighting him and can't seem to hardly scratch the villain. Not that it isn't noble to be so willing to fight against this enemy, but to be perfectly honest neither of us have a good chance of winning. . ." He then proceeded to space off, thinking about what they would have to do, what would be needed etc. in order to defeat, or at least chase off this villain.

Shadow Uchiha wrote:Silver runs to where the others are as he saw Varen, Magnus and everyone wanting to help out as he breaths softly “Need any back-up?” as he spoke calmly as he knows Yvette will get more help since he knows that she is the type to not let people die or her comrades get hurt and he fully trusts her to get the help they need.
Silver glared at the villain as he winced when summoning his ice from his hands as he looks at the villain with a calm expression in his face as his eyes seem to look very ice and cold than before as he thought in his head ~This villain looks dangerous...he seem to take them all...one help and the teachers could help when Yvette gets to them...~

The predicament was looking poor but it was certainly getting better. More of their classmates arrived and the scales were tipping closer to an even fight. At the moment, the dust completely obscured Magnus' vision of the villain but he realized it went both ways which made it more of an advantage. But he still had to wait for the right opportunity because even with all of the classmates present the villain had them outmatched in terms of raw power. During his time as a street thief Magnus had been forced in this kind of situation plenty of times before. He had learned that there were two options that led to survival, find an opening or run. His instinct was shouting at him to run, but couldn't leave his classmates to fend for themselves. That would just give them a bad second impression of him.

It was an odd emotion for the situation but Magnus couldn't help but feel relieved when Varen called out Derek's location. The relief was because that opening had been found against this dangerously powerful villain and it was because the students were working together. so Magnus knew he had to make this move count. "I'm going to assume that was meant for me, Varen!" Magnus called out as he flashed in that direction, stopping ten steps before the villain. His chains shot out in a large arching formation that surrounded the villain like a large, metal venus flytrap. They clamped down and Magnus yelled out incoherently, releasing a torrent of lightning at the target through his chains. The teen was sweating and breathing heavily by the time the flow of electricity ceased. He wiped the sweat off his brow to get a better look of the villain and asked himself, "Was it enough?"
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:42 am
Silver walks towards them as Silver looks at Magnus “Anything to know about the villain?” as now Silver looks well rested and energised to fight the villain and help out his classmates as much as possible as Yvette’s words got into his heart and motivated him to help out as much as possible.

Silver looks around as he mutters to the others “Yvette...our classmate and ally is getting the teachers...lets hope we can stall this villain till the pros arrive..."
Sammich
Sammich

Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:53 pm
Atlas wrote:“Hey now, no need to be rude just because you can throw some sparks around.” Nagare joked, keeping his sight on the enemy before them. “And yeah, it seems I've got a bit of work to make up for, huh? I’m sure it's been a real struggle without me”. His wings began to retreat, vanishing into his back where they had came from. “Hey, perhaps they should leave. Neither of them seem especially..intelligent.” Nagare mentioned, mostly referring to the smaller of the two. “At the very least, the bigger one should stay.”

Errant Singularity wrote:"Huh, neat. Didn't see anything about a lizard on the reports, but guess he's new." Derek commented to himself, watching the shadow of Drake fly over in the cloud. Using thier voices as a reference, he launched himself through the air, not noticing Magnus' chains at all. Landing behind Magnus and Nagare by a few meters, unable to see them through the cloud. Punching forward, he sent a wide range blast in their direction. "Dunno kid, just seemed to fit." As he finished his comment, he stamped down, making a small fissure with a quake before launching himself away from the duo. As he flipped and tumbled, he called back "Quarantine eh? I don't know, you seem stable enough. Well, sorta. You ever gonna do anything back there you two?" He remarked towards Varen and Yataka. As he spoke, a violet beam shot by his head, followed by another. As his eyes widened for a moment, the beam struck his chest, and, in his confusion, only recharged more of his energy. "You telling me that's not a laser? Not gonna work punk."

Atlas wrote:Epsilon stood silently, maintaining the strengthened gravity until he heard the principal speak. "Sir, are you sure that's a good idea?" He asked, knowing full well what would happen to Zion.  He didn't want any students to suffer, but he also knew that this Doom guy was dangerou, and that Maxwell wasn't in peak condition. Reluctantly, he slowly released the gravity, hoping that he wasn't making a mistake. "I don't think its a good idea, but its done."

Errant Singularity wrote:Looking rather solemn, Varen mumbled to Yataka, "I didn't really think it'd work... My beams are basically long range kicks, they don't actually burn or anything but more of smash you where they hit... You might be right, though... My strength and speed are both coming back soon, if I run up and switch auras, I can get a few full powered kicks straight at him. I noticed when he hit me, his belly rumbled. Maybe that's a squishy spot? Think we should let Mag try his thing first, he knows where he is now. Watched him fight yesterday, didn't see you around but he's tough. Can't wait to get a fight in with him sometime..." Varen blinked his aura away, putting a knee against the ground and waiting. 'Come on man, whatchu gonna do to him? This is our time to be heroes...'

Avariel Flos wrote:

Iskios wrote:
The predicament was looking poor but it was certainly getting better. More of their classmates arrived and the scales were tipping closer to an even fight. At the moment, the dust completely obscured Magnus' vision of the villain but he realized it went both ways which made it more of an advantage. But he still had to wait for the right opportunity because even with all of the classmates present the villain had them outmatched in terms of raw power. During his time as a street thief Magnus had been forced in this kind of situation plenty of times before. He had learned that there were two options that led to survival, find an opening or run. His instinct was shouting at him to run, but couldn't leave his classmates to fend for themselves. That would just give them a bad second impression of him.

It was an odd emotion for the situation but Magnus couldn't help but feel relieved when Varen called out Derek's location. The relief was because that opening had been found against this dangerously powerful villain and it was because the students were working together. so Magnus knew he had to make this move count. "I'm going to assume that was meant for me, Varen!" Magnus called out as he flashed in that direction, stopping ten steps before the villain. His chains shot out in a large arching formation that surrounded the villain like a large, metal venus flytrap. They clamped down and Magnus yelled out incoherently, releasing a torrent of lightning at the target through his chains. The teen was sweating and breathing heavily by the time the flow of electricity ceased. He wiped the sweat off his brow to get a better look of the villain and asked himself, "Was it enough?"

Miri frowns, inclining her head at an uncomfortable angle to look up at her draconic companion. "That's why they need us we can't just-" She began, somewhere along the wold ride she was on the clips had fallen from her hair, the dark messy curls whipped around her face. She groaned aloud in frustration, biting her lip, Drake was right. She was barely keeping down her breakfast, what was she going to do that they couldn't?

"Fine..." Miri complied begrudgingly as Drake circled over the battle. Her brows furrowed deeper as she saw the red haired thug wail on her friends, her fists clenching in anger. That's when she remembered her fist was still transformed. One projectile, this should be fun. Making a mental note of how this exercise was really testing her marksmanship Miri pulled back her fist as far as she could in Drake's grasp. She aimed as the battle raged beneath. Counting time up to ten under her breath to a melody.

Her focus zeroes in on the red haired villain she threw her arm as if to punch, the earth on her arm falling away as it rocketed towards Derek. She saw Magnus take an attack, the scene below sparking with electricity. She squinted, awaiting the earthen fist to make contact.

"SUCK ON THAT!" She jeered from her lofty vantage point.
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:06 pm
Shadow Uchiha wrote:Silver looks at Yvette “You need to get the teachers...I might be able to help the others and out of the two of us your the fastest...and were not far from the others...Look I know your angry for my idea of getting us two out of there to get help but...I think one of us is able to actually get help...I hope you understand this.” As he got off from Yvette’s back and began looking at her calmly with his silver-blue eyes “Since I just need to relax...my energy is back so need to worry!” as he turns around ignoring his pain and that his body is injured and exhausted as he walks to where the others are.
Skidding to a halt as Silver spoke, she scanned him over with a worried expression. It was true she was upset, but she wouldn't prefer them to go back on their plan. Listening to his explanation, she silently nodded in understanding "You are sure?" She questioned, but shook her head...knowing his awnser. With a confident grin, Yvette gave him a thumbs up "No worries. Ve shall get teachers help, go protect our comrades. Be careful, ve still need o give you firm talking to." with that she began running towards the teachers location.
DannyGirl~ wrote:Pumping her fist into the air as Oran came hammering down on the spirit beast, Divinity wore a proud grin. When it came to fighting their weren't many in the school who could keep up with him. "Nice hit Babe!" She complimented as he landed beside her, the smile slowly fading from his lips as he spoke. Gaze hardening as she curtly gave him a determined nod, Divinity's wings spread and carried her up into the air. "On it." She promised calmly, hiding within the trees as she followed his gaze to the bus stop. After she checked things out, if she couldn't handle it she'd report back to Oran like always. Though hopefully whatever he'd scene wasn't as serious as he'd thought. As she drew near the bus stop, she noticed the crowd of students and immediately grew concerned. Had someone gotten hurt? Dropping back to the ground as she sprinted over to the crowd, Divinity paused as soon as she saw the man at the center of the crowd. There wasn't much to see due to her angle, however the side of the man's face definitely struck a cord with her. It was hard not to recognize one of the most influential villains of there current day and age. How did he get out of prison? Spinning back rapidly on her heels, Divinity took flight back to Oran. Whether to run or fight, she hadn't decided yet. Could there teachers handle Doom on their own?
A sudden burst of air came through the area, reaching the outskirt of the bus stop. Yvette was leaning on a tree as she quivered, her body racked with the strain of her muscles. Breathing heavily, she looked up to see two familiar faces. "Ah! Friends Oran and Divinity!" Her face lit up as she pushed off the tree and approached the pair. Pausing as she spotted the crowd at the meeting spot, and seeing Divinity's worried expression "Vhat is wrong?" Yvette asked glancing at Doom, "V...vho is that, is he teacher as vell?"
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:07 pm
Hearing the chains coming, Derek prepared himself for the strike. He wasn't sure what Magnus hoped to accomplish, he already knew physical attacks wouldn't work- anything kinetic would just powe- Knees buckling, he held one fist to the ground and one to his gut. These weren't chains, this was lightning. As the current made it's way through him, he tried to hold onto his control, but soon his body began to do it's own thing. Arms spazzing, legs noodling around in the dirt, he closed his eyes as his entire body filled with pressure. "No, idiots, this wont work ou-" A fist of solid stone smashed into his jaw, knocking him down and pressing most of the force on his gut. Feeling energy come back to him, he shook his head quickly. Doing his best to contain it, he let out a single,  enraged shout as half of his remaining energy exploded outward. A sphere of raging kinetic energy shot out rapidly, shooting through the surrounding forest and shattering everything it touched. The entirety of the forest rocked, shaking and raising from the surrounding area a few meters, before slamming back down into the ground. Branches and rocks and dirt clumps rained down throughout the entire facility, quickly followed by rain from above, Derek's energy bringing down the clouds directly above him.

Raising to one knee, he looked around. The dust cloud was slowly clearing, showing a disasterscape around him. The lip of the crater was now many meters above his head, at least twenty deep. Under his feet sat cracked and shattered bedrock, which was still quivering from the blast. Panting deeply, Derek mumbled something incoherent to himself, somewhat exhausted from the outburst the current had caused. Looking to the sun, he guessed which way was west, before welling energy in his burning legs and launching himself off into the distance. Landing well outside of the forest body, he looked back. The entire thing looked as if a nuke had been set off in the center, the trees bent outwards from the epicenter, a small mushroom cloud raising up. Grabbing at his phone, he became disappointed to find the pouch filled with dust and wires, his phone basically vaporized. He'd have to find a pay phone somewhere. One leg doing a minor limp, he began to walk off down a random direction, looking towards a small town in the distance. "Hope Doom didn't get caught in that. Would suck to tell those Sinaboys I nuked their master... Sorry, kids..."

Back in the forest, Varen opened his eyes, uncovering his arms from over his face. Tripping for a moment as the world still shook a little, he got back up and looked around. "Yataka, you there? Magnus? Uhh... Quarantine dude?" Looking up, he didn't see Drake and Miri in the sky anymore. Panicking for a moment, he began to back up, before bumping into someone. Spinning around, he hoped whoever was behind him was okay.
Atlas
Atlas

Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:39 pm
Yataka knew what was about to happen as soon as he heard Derek's shout. As fast as he could, he ripped the cloth bandage from his wounded hand, and vanished in an instant. He appeared in front of everyone who was in range of the attack, leaving a bloody hand print on them before vanishing once more. He teleport everyone away before realizing he had been unable to make it to Magnus, who had been closest to Derek at the time. Everything in him told him to try to save Magnus, but Yataka decided against it, believing it would be too dangerous. He teleported away to where he had sent the others, just outside of the blast radius, leaving Magnus behind. 'Surely he can survive, right?' Yataka thought, hoping to justify his actions.
Iskios
Iskios
Admin
Admin

Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:11 pm
Shadow Uchiha wrote:Silver walks towards them as Silver looks at Magnus “Anything to know about the villain?” as now Silver looks well rested and energised to fight the villain and help out his classmates as much as possible as Yvette’s words got into his heart and motivated him to help out as much as possible.
Silver looks around as he mutters to the others “Yvette...our classmate and ally is getting the teachers...lets hope we can stall this villain till the pros arrive..."

Sammich wrote:
Miri frowns, inclining her head at an uncomfortable angle to look up at her draconic companion. "That's why they need us we can't just-" She began, somewhere along the wold ride she was on the clips had fallen from her hair, the dark messy curls whipped around her face. She groaned aloud in frustration, biting her lip, Drake was right. She was barely keeping down her breakfast, what was she going to do that they couldn't?
"Fine..." Miri complied begrudgingly as Drake circled over the battle. Her brows furrowed deeper as she saw the red haired thug wail on her friends, her fists clenching in anger. That's when she remembered her fist was still transformed. One projectile, this should be fun. Making a mental note of how this exercise was really testing her marksmanship Miri pulled back her fist as far as she could in Drake's grasp. She aimed as the battle raged beneath. Counting time up to ten under her breath to a melody.
Her focus zeroes in on the red haired villain she threw her arm as if to punch, the earth on her arm falling away as it rocketed towards Derek. She saw Magnus take an attack, the scene below sparking with electricity. She squinted, awaiting the earthen fist to make contact.
"SUCK ON THAT!" She jeered from her lofty vantage point.

Errant Singularity wrote:Hearing the chains coming, Derek prepared himself for the strike. He wasn't sure what Magnus hoped to accomplish, he already knew physical attacks wouldn't work- anything kinetic would just powe- Knees buckling, he held one fist to the ground and one to his gut. These weren't chains, this was lightning. As the current made it's way through him, he tried to hold onto his control, but soon his body began to do it's own thing. Arms spazzing, legs noodling around in the dirt, he closed his eyes as his entire body filled with pressure. "No, idiots, this wont work ou-" A fist of solid stone smashed into his jaw, knocking him down and pressing most of the force on his gut. Feeling energy come back to him, he shook his head quickly. Doing his best to contain it, he let out a single,  enraged shout as half of his remaining energy exploded outward. A sphere of raging kinetic energy shot out rapidly, shooting through the surrounding forest and shattering everything it touched. The entirety of the forest rocked, shaking and raising from the surrounding area a few meters, before slamming back down into the ground. Branches and rocks and dirt clumps rained down throughout the entire facility, quickly followed by rain from above, Derek's energy bringing down the clouds directly above him.
Raising to one knee, he looked around. The dust cloud was slowly clearing, showing a disasterscape around him. The lip of the crater was now many meters above his head, at least twenty deep. Under his feet sat cracked and shattered bedrock, which was still quivering from the blast. Panting deeply, Derek mumbled something incoherent to himself, somewhat exhausted from the outburst the current had caused. Looking to the sun, he guessed which way was west, before welling energy in his burning legs and launching himself off into the distance. Landing well outside of the forest body, he looked back. The entire thing looked as if a nuke had been set off in the center, the trees bent outwards from the epicenter, a small mushroom cloud raising up. Grabbing at his phone, he became disappointed to find the pouch filled with dust and wires, his phone basically vaporized. He'd have to find a pay phone somewhere. One leg doing a minor limp, he began to walk off down a random direction, looking towards a small town in the distance. "Hope Doom didn't get caught in that. Would suck to tell those Sinaboys I nuked their master... Sorry, kids..."
Back in the forest, Varen opened his eyes, uncovering his arms from over his face. Tripping for a moment as the world still shook a little, he got back up and looked around. "Yataka, you there? Magnus? Uhh... Quarantine dude?" Looking up, he didn't see Drake and Miri in the sky anymore. Panicking for a moment, he began to back up, before bumping into someone. Spinning around, he hoped whoever was behind him was okay.

Atlas wrote:Yataka knew what was about to happen as soon as he heard Derek's shout. As fast as he could, he ripped the cloth bandage from his wounded hand, and vanished in an instant. He appeared in front of everyone who was in range of the attack, leaving a bloody hand print on them before vanishing once more. He teleport everyone away before realizing he had been unable to make it to Magnus, who had been closest to Derek at the time. Everything in him told him to try to save Magnus, but Yataka decided against it, believing it would be too dangerous. He teleported away to where he had sent the others, just outside of the blast radius, leaving Magnus behind. 'Surely he can survive, right?' Yataka thought, hoping to justify his actions.

What Magnus saw when he wiped the sweat out of his eyes was the villain losing control of his body which is what he would normally expect after he shocked a target, but something wasn't quite right. That was when Miri's stone fist came from the skies and made contact with the face of the villain who began to shake his head before screaming. The scene in front of him distorted. Eyes widening as he realized what was about to happen Magnus pulled his chains back and tightly wrapped himself with them in a split second. They interlocked together until not even air could escape. The next moment he experienced the most bone jarring sensation and pain shot through him as he was sent skittering across the ground before blacking out.

He woke up to a bizarre headache and intense nausea and immediately turned to his side to threw up. "UhahhuI... I might have a concussion..." That pain however was quickly overwhelmed by another source. It almost felt like the bones in his hands had been ground into small bits, but he quickly realized that was not the cause. All ten of his chains had been snapped and vaporized down to the stubs. He knew they could break from an immense amount of force but never had they all broken at once... or maybe they had? He couldn't quite remember anymore, probably due to the concussion. It was quite painful to have a chain broken that far down but it would better as they began to regenerate. It was a necessary sacrifice because otherwise Magnus would have a lot more to worry about than just a concussion, he might even have died. It would probably take a day for all ten chains to be restored to working order and possibly longer to gain back their full strength. He could probably speed up the process a little with a lot of concentration but he was going to have a hard time doing that with a concussion and without the energy.

Magnus tried to look around but everything was too bright and his ears might have been bleeding too. So he began to crawl in a direction, dragging himself with his already hurting hands. He meekly called out hoping someone could hear him, "helllooooooo."
Naro
Naro

Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:31 am
Doom let out a sigh as the one student was still stubborn enough to attack him. Though her efforts were useless, Doom came prepared for anything. He dismantled himself but he disappeared for a few seconds... it was dead silent until there was a hugo explosion off far into the forest. That couldn’t be good, Maxwell looked away for just a second, but that was enough for Doom to make his move. He assembled again but this time behind the students who tried to attack him. Her push her against the other tiny student that came along with her then dismantled himself once again and when he reassemble himself he choked slammed the male teacher and tossed him over to the female teacher. All of this was in a mere couple of seconds. It was like if he was teleporting himself... Then lastly he assembled himself in front of Maxwell. Just like the young kid from earlier, his hand phased right through the old man. Maxwell wasn’t fast enough to stop him... maybe is he wasn’t so worned down... maybe... but he couldn’t give up for his students. Doom pulled out his hand and let the old man dropped to his knees “what a disappointment... The Weather i once knew is now an useless old man.”

Oran wasn’t worried about the spirit anymore, all of his focus was on divinity that came back worried. Soon after Yvvet came as well “Oh hi fellow student. Anyway... divinity what happened? What did you see? Is everything ok? Did someone get hurt?”

Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:35 am
Catching herself on an orb, Clare flopped onto her butt for a moment. Glaring at Doom as he attacked Maxwell, she accepted the fact that he was too fast for her to fight. She began to collect herself, think of anything she could do to aid in the situation- everything came up blank. As she stood to a crouch, she spotted her hoodie, pulled off in the earlier tornado. Hungrily grabbing into the pocket, she pulled out a bruised and battered apple, one of hers from earlier. Biting into it, she slid into a nearby bush with Rel, hoping to at least keep them out of harms way. Sighing quietly, she turned to watch the rest of the events unfold.
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:37 am
Silver had ice around him as he winces since his left arm is bloodied and damaged “What the...hell!?” as he looks around “Are you okay Magnus?”
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:03 pm
Spinning back in the air at the sound of Yvette's call, Divinity let out a prolonged sigh of relief. It was good to see that her friend was okay despite all the mayhem. Hopefully her other classmates would pull through as well then. "Oh my goodness, I'm so glad-" She started, however cut herself off as Oran ran towards them. Part of her was still reluctant to involve him in the battle behind them, though there wasn't much of a choice. From what she'd seen, the rest of the class put together couldn't stop whoever their attacker was... Without Oran, and now Yvette, there to help, she doubted that would change. On top of that, she was willing to bet that someone needed healing. If not the majority of the class. Just then a loud explosion filled the air, and a chill ran down her spine as a burst of air shot her back a bit. If they could feel it from their position back in the forest then... "Oran the class needs your help right now! There's a man- I don't know who but he's fighting the class. Your grandpa's there too, but... well you know that already!" He wasn't exactly young enough to withstand such a harsh environment of combat anymore. "Yvette you too!" She yelled as she began to fly back through the trees. Divinity needed to get back to the opening... Coming to an abrupt haunt as she noticed an long impact in the ground not to far off, the blonde grimaced. The thought of it being a classmate caused her breath to catch in her throat. "I'll catch up!" Immediately shooting off towards the tattered forest landscape, Divinity realized it was much further than she'd originally believed. The further she flew, the deeper and longer the crater became, and the tighter the knots in her stomach grew. How could someone survive that? Hopefully it was just the backlash of the enemy's early blow. "Hello?"
She called desperately, glancing down into the newly tossed dirt. Much to her grief however, there was actually a student inside. The new kid. Dropping to his side, the young woman was relieved to discover that he was still very much alive. "Don't worry, you'll be alright." She promised in a forced sense of calm as she held her arms out above him, and began to work on his numerous rather serious injuries. "...You won't be returning to battle today though." Part of that realization truly terrified her. Would Oran be alright? All of her other classmates too... Magnus was one of the powerhouses of their grade from what she'd seen in his battle with Zion. Her healing skills were definitely going to be needed, but she had to focus on Magnus first. "You owe me big time after this week." She remark in a semi teasing, semi serious tone. How could someone nearly get themselves killed twice in the span of two days?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum