Team Kios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knight Academy

+13
ConradCorax
Shadow Uchiha
Derekjay2000
Errant Singularity
Atlas
Naro
Avariel Flos
Jove
Skittles
Sammich
Voca
Riseha
Iskios
17 posters
Go down
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Knight Academy  - Page 16 Empty Re: Knight Academy

Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:06 am
Silver looks at Divinity as he knows that she would help as he looks around knowing that their safe as he felt something off about that villain as he walks towards where Magnus attacked him as he looks around scanning the place with his eyes as he frowns trying to ignore the stinging pain in his left arm as it was bloody and parts of his ribs were broken.

Silver felt pathetic he was injured during the test and he was no help what so ever in the battle as he would find the villain and fight back as he doesn’t even deserve to be a hero if he couldn’t even help his comrades as more issues of his own self confidence began to pill up as he clenches his hands.

Silver did hear a loud noise before Magnus attacked that villain and before he arrived at the scene as he wonders...does this guy have an ally if so...how many!? as he looks at Divinity “Miss...I have a feeling that there is more villains...call this a hunch but I just have this bad feeling. So may I get permission to find the villain?"
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:27 am
"It's for your safety, can't keep your guns, no no oh no knives, everything's safe, nothing will start shaking and a branch nearly spear you in the damn head!" Serenity grumbled as she dragged her bags behind her, heading back towards where she assumed the bus would be. "You keeping up back there?" She called in the direction of her partner, Cassiopeia having called off the fight just before the lake began to empty down a massive crack that formed in the ground, just before an explosion sent Serenity tumbling out of her dufflebag-raft into the water. Fidgeting at a birthmark on her left leg, she ripped it off, revealing it to be fake, and pulled out a tiny pen knife blade. Scratching along a tree trunk, she giggled a little to herself before hiding the blade under her tongue. "Old Suckswell can't have all the fun...!" Hearing a crunching sound, she looked around; behind her, the bus and teachers were just where she remembered, but, there was someone else...

Turning to look in the crunching bush, she kicked her foot in, knocking Rel out of Clare's lap and onto the ground. "Whatchu two doing in here? You got one of those stupid medal things? Gimme or I" An obsidian hand clamped over her mouth, another two grabbing around her throat, lifting her up before an orb smashed into her temple, knocking Serenity out cold. The hands gently placed her down, before offering one to Rel. Clare gave Serenity's butt a tiny boot from inside the bush before sighing to herself.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Varen laughed out of relief, seeing Yataka behind him. Nagare, Silver, Drake, and Miri were also safe, though Magnus seemed to be unaccounted for. "You got us out Yatata! Holy crap that was freaky, I swore he got us for a m... A momen... Where's Mags? Chain dude? He was there t-" Varen doubled over for a moment, holding his chest and coughing deeply. Blood spat from his mouth, landing on his shoes before Varen fell over from the exertion. Even if he had used his aura to heal his bruises, Derek's attacks still left some internal damage. "I'll be good, just, gimme a few... Feels like he got a few ribs, maybe a spleen or two..." As he tried to stand back up, he fell over onto his face. "I think he broke a leg as well... Someone phone Divles for me? Ow..."
Iskios
Iskios
Admin
Admin
https://teamkios.rpg-board.net

Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:52 pm
(Hey Shadow, I only noticed now since I just caught up but Silver was teleported away by Yataka along with Nagare, Drake, Miri, and Varen so he'd be with them instead of near where Magnus and Divinity are.)
Iskios
Iskios
Admin
Admin

Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:31 pm
DannyGirl~ wrote:Spinning back in the air at the sound of Yvette's call, Divinity let out a prolonged sigh of relief. It was good to see that her friend was okay despite all the mayhem. Hopefully her other classmates would pull through as well then. "Oh my goodness, I'm so glad-" She started, however cut herself off as Oran ran towards them. Part of her was still reluctant to involve him in the battle behind them, though there wasn't much of a choice. From what she'd seen, the rest of the class put together couldn't stop whoever their attacker was... Without Oran, and now Yvette, there to help, she doubted that would change. On top of that, she was willing to bet that someone needed healing. If not the majority of the class. Just then a loud explosion filled the air, and a chill ran down her spine as a burst of air shot her back a bit. If they could feel it from their position back in the forest then... "Oran the class needs your help right now! There's a man- I don't know who but he's fighting the class. Your grandpa's there too, but... well you know that already!" He wasn't exactly young enough to withstand such a harsh environment of combat anymore. "Yvette you too!" She yelled as she began to fly back through the trees. Divinity needed to get back to the opening... Coming to an abrupt haunt as she noticed an long impact in the ground not to far off, the blonde grimaced. The thought of it being a classmate caused her breath to catch in her throat. "I'll catch up!" Immediately shooting off towards the tattered forest landscape, Divinity realized it was much further than she'd originally believed. The further she flew, the deeper and longer the crater became, and the tighter the knots in her stomach grew. How could someone survive that? Hopefully it was just the backlash of the enemy's early blow. "Hello?"
She called desperately, glancing down into the newly tossed dirt. Much to her grief however, there was actually a student inside. The new kid. Dropping to his side, the young woman was relieved to discover that he was still very much alive. "Don't worry, you'll be alright." She promised in a forced sense of calm as she held her arms out above him, and began to work on his numerous rather serious injuries. "...You won't be returning to battle today though." Part of that realization truly terrified her. Would Oran be alright? All of her other classmates too... Magnus was one of the powerhouses of their grade from what she'd seen in his battle with Zion. Her healing skills were definitely going to be needed, but she had to focus on Magnus first. "You owe me big time after this week." She remark in a semi teasing, semi serious tone. How could someone nearly get themselves killed twice in the span of two days?

The flapping sound of wings made Magnus stop crawling through the dirt. Shielding his eyes he turned on his back to see what was approaching he was shocked to realize he had died after all. After all there was an angel right above him- but it turned out to be his classmate who he just found out could sprout angelic wings from her back. He could feel the pain dulling and his vision sharpening as she started using her healing magic. His voice was still weak but he managed to reply, "Thanks, I do owe you twice as much now. I promise I'll be more careful next time." He grimaced while thinking back to the fight, "I'm not sure if that villain is still around, we managed to do some decent damage to him. But you mentioned returning to battle, you don't mean... that there's another enemy? Then we'd better get back to the camp, I hit my head pretty badly but my body is only bruised so I should be able to walk with some assistance. Help me up." Magnus stretched out his left hand for her to pull him up with.
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:03 pm
A slight smile pulled the corners of her lips as the blonde boy swore to be more careful from then on. That was something, that as a healer, she heard pretty frequently. Of course when attending a school full of superheroes, those promises often failed to hold true. "...Glad to hear it." Divinity finally replied, gently pulling away from him as he attempted to stand. In a quick flap of her wings, the maiden returned to her feet and quickly extended her hand to him at his request. However nothing could've prepared her for what came next. Her eyes turned white and carried a soft, vaguely noticeable glow, as her vision fell dark. Normally she was able to suppress visions with careful concentration, however it had been ages since one had come to her so profoundly. First a tree came into view, and as her sight drew nearer she realized it was completely made of blood. Then she heard a the sound of a baby cry, followed shortly after by the vision of a newborn child. After a few more moments her sight line expanded, and then she made out the blurry outline of a man and a woman holding the baby.
The two almost looked like...
Immediately pulling back, Divinity blinked tightly. "...I-I'm... I'm so sorry. I wasn't trying to look." She promised hesitantly, clearly still flabbergasted by the sudden imagery. After taking in a deep breath she slowly rapped an arm under his, and let out a sigh of relief as nothing in particular forced its way into her thoughts. "Let's get you back to the others."
Iskios
Iskios
Admin
Admin

Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:00 pm
DannyGirl~ wrote:A slight smile pulled the corners of her lips as the blonde boy swore to be more careful from then on. That was something, that as a healer, she heard pretty frequently. Of course when attending a school full of superheroes, those promises often failed to hold true. "...Glad to hear it." Divinity finally replied, gently pulling away from him as he attempted to stand. In a quick flap of her wings, the maiden returned to her feet and quickly extended her hand to him at his request. However nothing could've prepared her for what came next. Her eyes turned white and carried a soft, vaguely noticeable glow, as her vision fell dark. Normally she was able to suppress visions with careful concentration, however it had been ages since one had come to her so profoundly. First a tree came into view, and as her sight drew nearer she realized it was completely made of blood. Then she heard a the sound of a baby cry, followed shortly after by the vision of a newborn child. After a few more moments her sight line expanded, and then she made out the blurry outline of a man and a woman holding the baby.
The two almost looked like...
Immediately pulling back, Divinity blinked tightly. "...I-I'm... I'm so sorry. I wasn't trying to look." She promised hesitantly, clearly still flabbergasted by the sudden imagery. After taking in a deep breath she slowly rapped an arm under his, and let out a sigh of relief as nothing in particular forced its way into her thoughts. "Let's get you back to the others."

Surprisingly it wasn't his concussion that made him dizzy this time. Through his left hand that gave him the ability to see the memories of the person it touched, he saw the vision that Divinity had of his past. He clutched his heart as his breathing got heavier. He trembled as he tried to make sense of what he just saw. "Th-th-that, I-I can't n-not my name." He remembered his parents, he remembered what had happened back then, but there was one thing he had intentionally forgotten. His worst fear had been realized, that he knew it again. Magnus felt hollow, like his past had been ripped from the deepest part of himself and everything else came with it. He let Divinity support him as he tried to keep hold of his sanity. Going to this Academy was supposed to be the beginning of his fresh slate, so he could move past his troubled history of living on the streets as a thief and the incident with his family before then. But he was brought back to the very beginning and it was tearing him apart until he realized he had the ability to forget what just happened. He could use his left hand ability to remove the memory of his last name once more, but for some reason he hesitated. His breathing slowed down and he began to think rationally again, 'I have time to think this through, so I should figure out if forgetting again is truly what I want first.'

Magnus slowly came back to his senses and remembered that Divinity seemed to also have a tough time from the vision at first. She was pretty apologetic and he couldn't help but worry that his outbreak made her feel worse. He actually felt a little better after that, still shaken but better. He chuckled a little before replying to her, "I-It's fine, we'll just say I'm off the hook for half of what I owe you now. Yeah let's head back."
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:28 pm
Naro wrote:Oran wasn’t worried about the spirit anymore, all of his focus was on divinity that came back worried. Soon after Yvvet came as well “Oh hi fellow student. Anyway... divinity what happened? What did you see? Is everything ok? Did someone get hurt?”

DannyGirl~ wrote:Spinning back in the air at the sound of Yvette's call, Divinity let out a prolonged sigh of relief. It was good to see that her friend was okay despite all the mayhem. Hopefully her other classmates would pull through as well then. "Oh my goodness, I'm so glad-" She started, however cut herself off as Oran ran towards them. Part of her was still reluctant to involve him in the battle behind them, though there wasn't much of a choice. From what she'd seen, the rest of the class put together couldn't stop whoever their attacker was... Without Oran, and now Yvette, there to help, she doubted that would change. On top of that, she was willing to bet that someone needed healing. If not the majority of the class. Just then a loud explosion filled the air, and a chill ran down her spine as a burst of air shot her back a bit. If they could feel it from their position back in the forest then... "Oran the class needs your help right now! There's a man- I don't know who but he's fighting the class. Your grandpa's there too, but... well you know that already!" He wasn't exactly young enough to withstand such a harsh environment of combat anymore. "Yvette you too!" She yelled as she began to fly back through the trees. Divinity needed to get back to the opening... Coming to an abrupt haunt as she noticed an long impact in the ground not to far off, the blonde grimaced. The thought of it being a classmate caused her breath to catch in her throat. "I'll catch up!" Immediately shooting off towards the tattered forest landscape, Divinity realized it was much further than she'd originally believed.
"Ah, Ve are glad to see new friends..." Yvette stated with a smile as Oran approached, the three seniors could probably accomplish...something at the very least. Her thoughts were cut off as a explosion ripped through the forest. Feeling the familiar sensation of the air vibrating crawl over her skin, a sensation that regularly occurred from her A-Gates. "kakogo cherta! (What the hell!)" She cried, started by the blast. The explosion came from the direction that one villain had appeared, if Silver hadn’t pulled her out of their- "Our comrades!" Yvette noted with a mixture of worry...and anger straining her voice.

Listening to Divinity, the foreign exchange student nodded in approval, giving Divinity a salute "Yes, Ma'am...Please help our comrades!" She requested as Divinity flew off. She turned to Oran as she nodded "Ve must go as vell, ve are seniors...let us show them what happens vhen you fight heroes!" She clenched her fist in determination, flexing a little to loosen her body up. Quickly pivoting towards Oran Yvette's gaze was dead serious "Come Oran!" She stated firmly, sweeping him off his feet in one quick, forceful, and fluid motion. She held him in her arms bridal style "No time to be losing!" She yelled as a gate of energy opened in front of them "Vpered k pobede!!! (Onward to victory!!!)" She shouted, before kicking off the ground and passing through the gate, resulting in a loud boom as the foreigner blasted off towards the bus stop.
Naro
Naro

Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:46 am
The explosion caused by the other villain made Oran tumble back from such power. What the hell was going on over there? But more importantly, What Divinity said had him worried a bit... who would attack his grandfather? Oran had only heard stories of that man but he couldn’t be... he was locked up in a high security prison. He was spaced out for a few seconds and finally shook his head to focus, though he was caught off guard by Yvette who swept him off his feet “wait what?” He said in confusion “wait wait wait wait” He Oran kept saying but it was too late, Yvette had gone through her gate “JEEEEEEESSUS CHRIST” he said as they blasted off towards the bus area where the other were located.
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:03 am
Silver looks around as he scowls feeling like that was too easy on how they escaped as he began to wonder how the villains even got into Knight Academy as he began to wonder to himself quietly as he crossed his arms ignoring the burning pain in his left arm and that his ribs are damaged as he scowls to himself “This is too easy...”

Silver sighs softly as he looks down feeling that there are more villains hiding rather than just the one he saw Magnus attacked as he felt they are waiting for every student and hero in the academy in one spot and murder them easily as he coldly muttered on how easy going everyone seemed and how incompetent that they are being but in another part of his mind mentioned that then again if they were to split up the villains could pick them off one by one and no one would know or worse kidnapped and never seen again. Silver shuddered to imagine that to anyone from here even if he hated some of them or found them annoying at times but he still somewhat cared for them. As he remembered Yvette’s words and the others fighting the villains and how he and her could’ve helped but ran made him feel utterly pathetic and not worthy of being a hero as he wondered if that man was right about him being a failure after force marrying his mom after his real dad died.

Silver sighs as he looks around again keeping himself on guard and leans on the wall to motion himself up as he leaks out bit of his ice power to ward anyone away from him as he is stressed out and keeping his guard up and at the same time scolding himself, the school and the villains as he mutters to himself.
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:41 am
Naro wrote:Doom let out a sigh as the one student was still stubborn enough to attack him. Though her efforts were useless, Doom came prepared for anything. He dismantled himself but he disappeared for a few seconds... it was dead silent until there was a hugo explosion off far into the forest. That couldn’t be good, Maxwell looked away for just a second, but that was enough for Doom to make his move. He assembled again but this time behind the students who tried to attack him. Her push her against the other tiny student that came along with her then dismantled himself once again and when he reassemble himself he choked slammed the male teacher and tossed him over to the female teacher. All of this was in a mere couple of seconds. It was like if he was teleporting himself... Then lastly he assembled himself in front of Maxwell. Just like the young kid from earlier, his hand phased right through the old man. Maxwell wasn’t fast enough to stop him... maybe is he wasn’t so worned down... maybe... but he couldn’t give up for his students. Doom pulled out his hand and let the old man dropped to his knees “what a disappointment... The Weather i once knew is now an useless old man.”

Naro wrote:The explosion caused by the other villain made Oran tumble back from such power. What the hell was going on over there? But more importantly, What Divinity said had him worried a bit... who would attack his grandfather? Oran had only heard stories of that man but he couldn’t be... he was locked up in a high security prison. He was spaced out for a few seconds and finally shook his head to focus, though he was caught off guard by Yvette who swept him off his feet “wait what?” He said in confusion “wait wait wait wait” He Oran kept saying but it was too late, Yvette had gone through her gate “JEEEEEEESSUS CHRIST” he said as they blasted off towards the bus area where the other were located.
"Hold on tight!" Yvette yelled over the air, running at blinding speed. The ride was very bumpy as she manuevered over the uneven terrain and expertly weaving in and out between the trees. Her eyes widened slightly as she slammed a foot forward, they began to skid as the dirt tore from the ground. Yvette created another portal, instead of the sudden push from before, an oppressive pull came over them. Skidding to halt thanks to the Deceleration Gate, Yvette let out a sigh of relief dropping Oran and clutching herself in pain "Ve made it in...one gate. Vas not expect of that" she laughed, her muscles were beginning to seriously hurt creating the gates came with a lot of stress.

The pair had stopped a little ways away from the bus stop, Yvette walked towards a tree with a faint limp as she peaked past it "Friend, ve are here-" she paused in shock as she looked on at the scene.
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:12 pm
The more panicked Magnus became, the further Divinity's guilt grew. She really hadn't attempted to see anything from Magnus, much less his past... Honestly that's what puzzled her the most about their circumstance. Seeing the future was easy, because it was ever changing, meaning that it could change at any point in time without warning. It wasn't uncommon for her to accidentally see these paths when going throughout her school day. Brushing against someone in the hallway, playing a contact sport in PE, or even simply grabbing her lunch tray from a school worker could result in these types of visions. Accidentally seeing the past was something that had happened very seldomly to her, because it was the exact opposite. There was only one possibility. The truth. In cases where she did happen to stumble upon something from the past, it was usually related directly to her.
Letting of a breath of relief as he finally pulled himself together and forgave her, Divinity hesitantly nodded to his decision. One debt had been paid then. "Alright..." She muttered softly, before continuing on. Aiding him as they walked towards where the other students were. Hopefully Oran and Yvette would be there as well. Whoever they were fighting had seemed to of moved on, if only for the moment. The thought sent chills down her spine. Shaking her head frantically, the blonde turned her attention back to the vision. One part of it had left her feeling rather unsettled, well, more than the other parts. All of it was rather unsettling. "You know it's funny, I thought I saw my Aunt and Uncle Lucretia for a second! Crazy right? I haven't seen them in years." She finally announced with a laugh, hoping to lighten the mood as she looked over at him. However as she did, the girl slowly came to a halt. They were the only two with blonde hair in their class. "...Right?"
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:08 pm
Catching his leg on a rock, Derek punched it a little, trying to get feeling back in it. "Kids sure are interesting if anything, gonna have to tell SIN to be careful of the chain dork..." As he walked down a deer trail, he stumbled into a ditch before falling onto a paved road. Standing up straight, he found himself on a small back road to town, probably someones driveway. Far back in the distance the forest seemed to have settled, the dust gone, but the entire thing was visibly shaken. Had he meant to release the blast, things would've been much worse, there might not have even been anything left. But he wanted to avoid that, at least for now. Killing kids wasn't exactly on his repertoire.

Not hearing or seeing any traffic, he continued to walk for nearly three hours, before finally hearing something coming. As he turned, a large truck appeared less than a foot from his face. "Oh." Was all me managed before the vehicle collided, crumpling from the impact instantly. Sliding a few feet backwards, he stood back up and looked at the wreck; the entire truck was totaled, the engine had split over his head on impact, and the gas tanks seemed to be spewing out where his leg impacted. Brushing the oil off his face, he hopped over onto the top. A metal covered hand shot out, punching through the roof, soon followed by a head and then the rest of a torn-flanel covered body. Turning to him, a piercing shriek escaped the woman in front of him before she turned bright pink.

"Oh my god are you okay? Did I hit you? What happened? How many, I uh, you have, wasn't look... You're not dead? Oh god thank you, I thought I killed someone..." She shook her head, before promptly shaking Derek, her strength surprisingly great for such a tiny woman, actually managing to put a tiny bruise on his shoulder with her grip. "The hell's wrong with you man?!? You're just sitting there not talking, like I'm waiting for a reply and you're all dead but not dead and I've never hit a man, what do I do? You just don't expect this when you get up and... Oh god I need to sit down..." She slumped herself into the drivers seat, which was tossed from the wreck on the side of the road.

"Are you okay? I assumed you got hurt, considering... Eh..." Derek waved his hand towards the truck, which slowly groaned then tipped down into the ditch he'd been in before. Crouching down, he plopped onto his butt and watched her for a bit as she repeatedly unbraided then rebraided her hair, as well as fidgeting with the rings on her fingers. Curiously, there appeared to be writing on her one hand. When she finally stopped panicking, she stood up and started pacing around.

"How am I gonna get to town now? Ugh I was supposed to see my uncle today and that was a rental and town's at least a fifty two hour walk at this pace and..." She stammered around, before she did a little hop for a moment. "I know, I'll just wait for someone else to come and get me! Someone's gotta go to Peachland sometime... I mean, I see a couple cars a day come from town... Yea... So, uh, why are you out here?"

"Eh, I just enjoy lurking in ditches and hobbling down roads. Personal hobby really." Derek turned away from her, judging how far away town was and how much of his energy he'd expend for the jump... At most three percent, but he'd have to make sure to not mess up the road. A disgruntled groan drew his attention back to her.

"So, you're like homeless? Most homeless guys don't wear denim, at least from what I've seen. Our homeless guy back home always had sweatpants." She sounded convinced he was homeless, even taking a step back from him and fidgeting with her one ring. "How'd you just keep standing after that hit? I mean like, you don't look squished at all..." She walked up to him, looking all around to check for anything wrong.

"Eh, well it... It got my leg a little, but that's it. I'm pretty durable..." He showed off the small limp for effect, hoping she believed him. Her enthusiastic mini-nods assured him the lie worked. "I guess since I totaled your rental I could get you to town, least I can do you for..." He reluctantly offered.

Tilting her head, she inquired "How would you do that? You don't seem to be going anywhere with that leg, and I don't think homeless people got cars just laying down..." She began to pace again, going around the freed seat again and again.

"Ugh, just come here..." He held out both arms, waiting for her while looking away at the town. "Four percent... Yeah that'll do us." As her hands gripped his wrists, he pulled out and grabbed her by the legs and slung her over his back. Charging up energy in his legs, he shot into the sky like a bullet, the muffled shrieks from behind him streaking away from him rapidly. After ten seconds, he crashed down into a tree, shattering through a branch and landing in a pool. Looking up from the water, a kid with a snorkel looked in pure shock at him, before running into his house yelling for his mother.

"How'd you do that? You got springs in ya legs or something?" She asked, struggling to hold her head above water while he still held her. A splash resonated out as he dumped her headfirst into the liquid, before hopping out and walking off. "Hey, hey, whats your name? Least I can do is buy you coffee!" Checking her hip, she shouted as if stabbed. "My purse was in the truck!"
Iskios
Iskios
Admin
Admin

Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:44 pm
DannyGirl~ wrote:The more panicked Magnus became, the further Divinity's guilt grew. She really hadn't attempted to see anything from Magnus, much less his past... Honestly that's what puzzled her the most about their circumstance. Seeing the future was easy, because it was ever changing, meaning that it could change at any point in time without warning. It wasn't uncommon for her to accidentally see these paths when going throughout her school day. Brushing against someone in the hallway, playing a contact sport in PE, or even simply grabbing her lunch tray from a school worker could result in these types of visions. Accidentally seeing the past was something that had happened very seldomly to her, because it was the exact opposite. There was only one possibility. The truth. In cases where she did happen to stumble upon something from the past, it was usually related directly to her.
Letting of a breath of relief as he finally pulled himself together and forgave her, Divinity hesitantly nodded to his decision. One debt had been paid then. "Alright..." She muttered softly, before continuing on. Aiding him as they walked towards where the other students were. Hopefully Oran and Yvette would be there as well. Whoever they were fighting had seemed to of moved on, if only for the moment. The thought sent chills down her spine. Shaking her head frantically, the blonde turned her attention back to the vision. One part of it had left her feeling rather unsettled, well, more than the other parts. All of it was rather unsettling. "You know it's funny, I thought I saw my Aunt and Uncle Lucretia for a second! Crazy right? I haven't seen them in years." She finally announced with a laugh, hoping to lighten the mood as she looked over at him. However as she did, the girl slowly came to a halt. They were the only two with blonde hair in their class. "...Right?"

As they walked along he thought back to the fight with Derek. It seemed that his attack had indeed affected the villain, but it backfired big time. He didn't feel like it was the last time he would run into that villain and if they did he wasn't sure if his own presence in the fight would be more beneficial than detrimental. But he was sure that someone who would go out into the middle of nowhere to attack some school kids had reason to try it again. Not to mention Divinity had basically said that the fight was still ongoing which had to mean there was at least one other attacking them elsewhere. The situation didn't sit right with Magnus at all, only a comic-book villain would attack a group of aspiring heroes with hero teacher just for fun.

Just as Magnus was regaining his wit he was hit by another truck, but this one was far more confusing than troubling. "Lucretia? Your Aunt and Uncle?" Magnus realized the situation, but wasn't any less confused. He eyed Divinity with a slightly doubtful look. She did have some familiar features... "I haven't seen my parents in years either. If what you say is true, then you must be my cousin. But, I've never met you before. Tell me what you know." Magnus couldn't remember the last time he had something this bewildering happen to him. But what were the chances of running into a long-lost cousin he had never even known about at the Knights Academy. Magnus was becoming more perplexed by the second but he also had a chance to learn more about his family. He really didn't know much about it after all having left them at a young age due to that incident and while he hadn't thought about it much, when it was staring at him from point blank range he was rather curious.
ConradCorax

Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:46 pm

Moira poises her hand under her chin, intrigue on her aging features. "Hm, yes 'tis the season for fresh blood on campus." She laughs at her own wording. "Well lass I'll help you find the principle, he shan't be far, else he's got some explaining to do." She cracks another smile. One of her crows lands on her shoulder, eyeing the young woman, it's beady eyes piercing.

"My name is Moira, Moira Maxwell! The principle is my husband." She uttered the last phrase behind her hand as if it were some kind of scandal rather than basic knowledge. "What's your name lass? May as well get acquainted. Oh! Do you like ginger snaps?" She asks, rifling through her cloak for the tupperware.

(I had a lot of issues getting both in and posting. Sorry for the wait time, I’m just a bit defeated by how much trouble this came out to be)

Shion flinches slightly falling out of the daze gripping both vision and hearing. The venomous whispers of insults from Sora bit into the back of her ears. The seal already getting a few proxy pokes to see if Shion actually put a decent amount of effort into it. All Shion could do is gulp trying to sooth over the issues through conversation. Sliding out a pamphlet from the satchel, Shion held it up for the woman to see. It actually features a cute little picture of Moria and the headmaster standing together in front of the main gate. A little advertising never killed anyone, and it helps identify facility at the very least. Shion follows the little geasture with a bow admitting fishing for some positive vibes compared to the total destruction of her plans moments earlier. Sora will suffer some consequences sooner than later if Shion finds a little isolated place. Finally pulling back up, Shion looks the headmistress, at least in Shion’s mind, with an apologetic attitude.

“Sorry Miss Maxwell, my better half tends to get anxious enclosed in a biggie all day, and suffers from a critical case of Attention Desperation Disorder. My names Shion Corax. It is a pleasure to meet someone as high esteemed as yourself.” Shion words carefully knowing a full on insult to Sora’s antics to other people will hold many issues in itself. It is quite simpler to lie out of the situation.
Naro
Naro

Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:57 pm
Oran wasn’t used to going at that speed, he was fast but he’s never experienced anything like Yvette’s speed. Once they made it to the bus area and he was dropped off, Oran focus all of his strength on one foot. He pushed off the ground and rushed Doom who was staring down at Maxwell. He didn’t seem to notice that Orand and Yvette had arrived.

Doom lifted his hands over Maxwell as they looked at each other in the eyes “This was too easy...” one more attack and Maxwell was a goner... but right before Doom was able to hit him Oran punched doom i to the ground.

“Thanks for the ride Yvette... I’ll give you a ride one day too” he said jokingly as he planted his feet on the ground. Maxwell held his injury a bit worried but at the same time happy. Oran gave him a smile and a thumbs up “don’t worry old man... I’ll handle this...” he looked around to see who was and to his surprise Zion was lying on the ground “Oh hey Zion, don’t worry Divinity is on her way.”

Doom laid on the ground processing what had happened. He got a bit too carefree, he stood back up and brushed off the dirt off him “another child? Maxwell why do you have children fighting your battles? It doesn’t matter I’ll get rid of all of you”

Oran grabbed Maxwell from his shirt and tossed him over to Epsilon “Yvette I’ll need some back up but don’t push yourself... Epsilon I’ll need your help as well”
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:37 pm
Silver looks at Oran calmly “Might need another hand?” as he spoke calmly
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:47 pm
Naro wrote:“Thanks for the ride Yvette... I’ll give you a ride one day too” he said jokingly as he planted his feet on the ground. Maxwell held his injury a bit worried but at the same time happy. Oran gave him a smile and a thumbs up “don’t worry old man... I’ll handle this...” he looked around to see who was and to his surprise Zion was lying on the ground “Oh hey Zion, don’t worry Divinity is on her way.”

Doom laid on the ground processing what had happened. He got a bit too carefree, he stood back up and brushed off the dirt off him “another child? Maxwell why do you have children fighting your battles? It doesn’t matter I’ll get rid of all of you”

Oran grabbed Maxwell from his shirt and tossed him over to Epsilon “Yvette I’ll need some back up but don’t push yourself... Epsilon I’ll need your help as well”

Shadow Uchiha wrote:Silver looks at Oran calmly “Might need another hand?” as he spoke calmly
"Ah! Oran?" Yvette called as her fellow senior charged into battle without a moments hesitation, the foreign girl's confusion clearing as she smiled "No back down, no surrender!" She noted  as she ran out to stand by his side. "A ride? That sounds very pleasing! Ve should vorry bout bad man first, no?" Oran's innuendo flying over head as she glared at Doom, though she was left to wonder if he had a car they could ride in. Her eyes flashed with worry as she carefully bent down to Maxwell and Zion, "Mr. Maxvell!?" She checked him over before looking to Zion, offering a smile as she placed a hand on his shoulder "No vorry, ve are here to help!" She reassured as she turned to towards Doom, glaring as she stood back up.

"Ah! Silver, is all good?" She questioned, she had been worried since the explosion...hopefully he wasn't the only one unharmed, "Ve vould be happy for extra hands!". At Oran's call, Yvette readied herself as she crouched down, her muscles felt ready to tear apart as she clenched her teeth in pain "Ve are seniors of school, don't go to underestimate us!", she vanished in a flash as she reappeared behind Doom rusing him with a kick from her powerful legs. Simultaneously creating Acceleration gates for Oran, to charge through, and Silver for his ice attacks.
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:16 pm
Groggily waking up, Serenity pushed off the ground, scrubbing at her head but making no mention of it. Looking over, she tried to figure out what was happening around her. "The hell's Doom doin here? Thought you were at the bottom floor? Nobody gets outta there!" Serenity called after the villain, remembering him from her asylum, being three floors below her own, somewhere she couldn't reach. Shifting her head around, she pointed and laughed at Maxwell, wandering over to the pile of her weapons. "Guess y'all had some problems, bailing out old Suckswell are we? Always wanted to see someone off the bottom floor, see why they were such a big deal." Lovingly hugging a large, slightly rusted anti material rifle, she let a braid absorb it and transport it through her hair, which was already forming a canopy of braids in the trees. A tangle of tiny braids picked up the knives off the ground, twenty four in total, rapidly hidden in her clothing. From directly under Doom, a gunshot rang out, a magnum firing at his chest from less than a foot away. Serenity bit her lip in anticipation.

"It won't work. Physical attacks are useless, he'll simply phase through them. You'd be better off having Ms. Vala copy Epsilon's power then holding him down and waiting for Addervein to come to his senses." Clare sat spectator, her orbs floating nearby to her, waiting to work defensively. She had no confidence in her fellow classmates, after observing Doom for a while. Looking down to Rel, she said mostly to herself "You may have an effect, though. Even if you can't physically touch him it should still effect him."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey hey hey, calm down, it's just a p-" Derek was cut off by a slap to his face, as the woman hopped out of the pool and ran past him. Looking back, he reached down and pulled a soggy mess out of the bottom, which appeared to be her purse. "I think it's right here? Sorta?" He shook his head, not sure whether he should leave or not. He had no money and no phone, she was his best bet in getting home.

"Oh my god thank you thank you! You're my hero!" She shouted, crushing him in a rib cracking hug. "Okay okay follow me, I know an awesome coffee shop just in town. You'll love it!" She showed herself out over the fence, Derek somewhat unwillingly following along. As she criss-crossed around town, seemingly going in random directions, she finally entered a building. As a helicopter coasted close to the roof of the building, Derek scooted himself in, looking around to see where she sat as he used a light shockwave to shoot all the water in his clothes backwards.

"And two plates of nachos too!" Was all he heard of the order, hoping she didn't get him a coffee... He hated coffee. As he sat down, he noticed out the window the helicopter touch down on the road, traffic oddly void in this area. "That's fine with you, right?" Derek just nodded without knowing what she was asking.

As the food came rather rapidly, she snatched her plate from the waitress and began devouring the nachos. "You okay?" Derek nibbled at the end of one of the chips, his appetite slightly ruined by the energy still buzzing around in him from Magnus. She put up one finger and nodded as she dug into three espressos the waitress put down, a fourth being placed by Derek. "Err... Thanken."

As the last glug of coffee went down, she answered him. "Yeah sorry, just I hadn't had my morning coffee and using my powers is exhausting. What are yours anyway? Never seen someone jump like that."

"Uh... Well, I'm basically strong. Can punch really hard, jump far, take hits pretty well, you know. General stuff like that." He looked away and watched as three men in hoodies and rigid sweatpants came in. A hint of crimson peaked through on of their collars, in the pattern of flames. "What about yours though? And why are they so exhausting?"

"Oh, well I can take the properties of anything I think of, be it water or steel or diamond or hell even pudding. Takes a lot of energy to keep it together though, and I'm strong too, that's a leftover from my mom. She used to bench two thousand pound weights as her regular morning routine!" Noticing the lack of people in the shop, Derek looked a little worried as the waitress and the man working the till began to exit. As he stood up, she grabbed him around the wrist. "No no just sit down, there's often dead hours around now..."

Derek let a small shockwave break her grip, in his panic another bout of energy shot out of his foot, shaking the shop and knocking over a cup on a nearby table. "It's been nice, but I have to go. I was supposed to be home last night, decided to stay an extra day and now stuff's getting complicated." Eyeing the trio who'd entered as the workers left, he began to walk towards the opposing door. A muffled shout behind him made him stop.

"Now, why don't you tell the little lady the truth?" turning around, Derek sighed to himself as three men in garish red and sky blue uniforms stood around the table he'd been at, one of them holding a small device.  "Been tracking you since Ansign, filthy terrorist. Someone with your power shouldn't be allowed unchecked in the public. Knew if we followed the quakes we'd find you eventually." A thick, gloved hand pointed at Derek, he shouted out "For the Mediterranean Union of Heroes, we shall apprehend you, filthy vil-" He was cut off by a quake throughout the entire shot, this time tipping over pictures and knocking over glasses and mugs all throughout the shop.

"Does being a 'hero' mean never shutting up? Come at me, like all the others. Skip all the stupid introductions and just go down already." He loosened up as much as he could, preparing miniature shock waves in each limb, ready to launch himself backwards the moment they came forward. As one of them disappeared in a poof of smoke, Derek smashed his elbow behind himself, connecting with the man's chest and releasing a blast into him, knocking him out instantly. "You should learn some new tricks."

Last edited by Errant Singularity on Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:39 pm
Zion watched in abject terror as Doom tore through the Academy's staff, first taking out Maxwell, and then the other teachers. The sentinels of his school, his home, had been done away with, and all he could think about was trying to crawl away like a sniveling weakling, unable to do anything to protect those whom he owed his life to. However, still reeling from the earlier attack he suffered, Zion was unable to move himself away from the scene of the conflict anyway. If only he had thought his plan through better instead of letting his ambition and carelessness consume him, he may have had a chance at subjugating Doom. He cursed himself for such cowardly behavior, but to be fair, he knew that trying to take on this villain alone would be completely futile, especially now that the element of surprise was out of the question. At least, it was supposed to be out of the question.

With an ear-piercing screech, a blur of color streaked across the campgrounds, stopping right in Doom's path before he could finish off Principal Maxwell. "O-Oran...?" he groaned, grunting at the mere task of speaking. He felt a sudden pain radiate across his torso, and he doubled back, laying his head back down on the soft dirt below him. He noticed his breathing quicken and had an unfortunate realization, biting his tongue to take his attention away from his injury. 'My ribs... it must be my ribs. If they're broken, or even bruised, that could be trouble. Shit, I could be completely defenseless...' he thought, tilting his head up slightly so as to not aggravate his injury. He caught a glimpse of Oran, or rather, felt a glimpse of Oran, the shockwave from a blow that Oran had landed on their opponent radiating out toward the edges of the area. Almost immediately afterward, he heard a battle start, and propping his upper body up on his elbow, he was able to see what was going on. Flashes of combat everywhere: bodies zipping here and there in a flurry of attacks concerted around Doom. Unfortunately, although somewhat effective, they didn't seem to faze him too much.

"It's useless, the three of them won't be enough," he observed quietly. Zion took a deep breath and braced as he forced himself to his feet, feeling as if a knife had just been driven into his lungs, and was now being twisted and turned around inside him. Taking labored breaths, he grabbed a vial of clear liquid - a fast-acting, morphine-based painkiller - from his belt and downed it. He shuddered from the characteristic bitter taste of the solution, but it was a small price to pay for how useful it was in a pinch. "Well, they say that the Academy trains us for moments like these. Let's hope it wasn't all for nothing," he said. Zion thrust his hands out toward Doom, sending a wave of synthetic organophosphate liquid toward him. He contorted the liquid, causing it to cover all exposed skin on Doom's body, seeping through the skin and into his body. This was a nerve toxin he saved only for people that really got on his nerves. To be frank, he hadn't quite tested it out on humans yet, but according to his tests, it only takes a few droplets to kill the average person. And, what better test subject to debut it on than the guy who had just caused his ribs to shatter? Speaking of which, getting caught up in the moment, a realization just now hit Zion like a truck, both metaphorically and physically. He doubled over, gasping for air, falling to his hands and knees while clutching his chest and coughing violently. The morphine had dulled his sense of pain, but by now, his ribs had punctured his lungs, and he likely wouldn't last much longer until they collapsed and the asphyxia started to kick in.

'I can't believe I'm saying this, but God I hope Divinity's on her way.'
Naro
Naro

Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:16 am
Doom took a look around to see how many of these kids were trying to stop him. He counted at least four fighting back. The hit Oran got on him was because he was so focused on Maxwell that he wasn’t aware of his surroundings, but that wasn’t going to happen again... he stood still analyzing their movements. The foreign girl moved behind him and some weird psychotic looking girl was also planning to attack “Haven’t you kids learned a single thing from the Academy?... you shouldn’t take on enemies that aren’t on your level” as soon as he felt Yvette’s foot touch his back he dismantled himself in place letting Yvette go through him while also avoiding the bullet that was coming his way.

The bullet was aimed for his chest but Yvette was gonna get hit instead. Oran quickly rushed to the gate his ally had created for him, he was able to make it in time and punch the bullet knocking it out of its way. It did damage his finger quite a bit though. Once the girl had fully passed through him, Doom reached out with his left hand and grab her head. Then threw her at Oran pushing them further back, but while he was doing that. The injured kid that went down first had gather the strength to attack him as well.

“I see... you’re stronger than you look” he put his arms infront of him to block the strange liquid but it did splash his left hand “What’s this?” His hand felt... starge, If like the liquid was seeping through his skin and to the rest of his body. He clutched his hand into a fist and shook his head. It wasn’t poison... his vision became blurry and he was a bit dizzy “You little... i was too careless, but i can’t go down like this... i won’t go down like this”
He said as his breathing became heavier.

Oran caught Yvette and used his body as a shield for her “are you ok? That was a close one... Yvette i have a request for you! Please go get Divinity... we need her, and i trust you with her” he stood back up to fight back. Real heroes wouldn’t let the civilians to get hurt, in this case Oran's classmates weren’t gonna get hurt by this villain. He won’t allow it “thanks for the support best buddy” he told Zion as he approached doom again “physical attacks may not work on you... but that doesn’t mean I won’t stop trying to put an end to this”
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:44 am
"Pfft, learn, from the teachers? Who even listens to those old farts!" Serenity chuckled to herself as Doom seemed to suffer from Zion's poison, taking the opportunity to act again. This time, no shooting. That almost got the foreigner hurt, and she promised Ted she wouldn't shoot anyone. She said nothing about burning or electrocuting, though. Waving her arm out, she threw five of her dolls into her stream of hair, which now seemed to be a river above the whole scene, sunlight barely reaching through.

Sprouting from the ground directly below Doom came a single doll, which made two ticks then exploded in a flash of light and piercing sound, Serenity's own eardrums ringing but that didn't stop her from laughing. From above, four more dolls shot out, completely silent compared to the blast, they shot out six wires each, three tazers hidden inside the dolls. She had aimed for the arm covered in Zion's much, knowing at least there was stopped for now. Two more dolls, these with homemade incendiaries inside, soon flowed into her tangles of braids, these flopping down beside Oran with a note attached, written in scribbled blue highlighter. Fire boms, smacc em to his fase! Soon, two foot thick tendrils of hair began to pierce the ground in either direction, two dozen making a small forest around the area.

"You mind if I use these?" Clare asked, though she never waited for an answer. Her orbs leaving her general vicinity, she used Serenity's hair as cover. Twisting and contorting her fingers, she closed her eyes, envisioning the area. She remembered where everyone was, then crossed her arms downward, ten obsidian spears shooting out from the canopy above, faster than most human eyes could perceive, aimed straight at Doom. She could feel through the connection to her obsidian, something resisted, though with her eyes closed she couldn't tell what.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

On the other side of the forest, Varen groaned to himself. "Bet everyone else is having fun, relaxing over there..." He tried to sit up, but flopped onto his side. Activating his green aura, he held a hand over his chest, trying to at least reposition his ribs where they were meant to go. "Hey, thanks for the help Miri... Really needed it back there." Varen nodded to his friend, glad she got out fine from everything.
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:12 am
Silver blasted his ice powers from his hand at Doom incasing him in ice as basted at his direction hope to make sure it would be difficult to move around since the harsh cold air would chip away Doom’s strength. Silver scowled as he hopes the ice would slow him down for now
Naro
Naro

Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:48 pm
The poison from Zion was beginning to bother Doom a bit, which made him want to take out that kid even more. Within a few seconds he was able to form a plan, but then again he still had to take care of the kid with super strength and the Russian girl. The sky became dark all of sudden, something was blocking the sky... it was hair. He tracked back from where it came from, and saw the group hiding.

The little ticking from below grabbed his attention. It was a small doll? Though soon he found out it was no ordinary doll, a flash blinded him and left a ringing on his ears “fool... it was best if you didn’t show yourself...” Doom disappeared from their view. There was nothing but silence.

Oran was also blinded by the doll but he regained his vision quickly “what the hell is wrong with you? There’s allies here think about your surroundings... you’re more of a liability in a fight like this...” He looked around the bus drop off area but Doom was nowhere to be seen.

Doom had used the small hole serenity used to send the doll and arose from it. He appeared in front of her just grab her by the throat then looked at the other young lady there, she threw some metal earlier... she didn’t seem like much of a threat but he was gonna take care of her either way” He threw Serenity at her but rushed them at them same time. He dismantled himself again but he created a copy of himself, and with a punch he phased right threw them twice. It was just like if a truck had just hit them.

Oran tried to get there as fast as he could but it was too late. Doom is made his move. Even though he wasn’t too happy about Serenity’s behavior, Oran was still trying to help his teammates . He jumped high in the air and and tried to kick Doom, but he fought his leg.

“You remind me of him... your face... the power... it must be a coincidence” he chuckled then slammed Oran on the floor.
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:49 pm
Silver scowls at getting utterly ignored throughout this entire fight as he stood near Yvette and Oran as he did attack Doom with his ice powers wondering why it didn’t effect him that much due to the ice covering the entire place where he blasted it towards where Doom was hiding in the ground as it could’ve harm him.

Silver looks at Oran and then Doom as he mutters softly to himself “I could use my dry ice to damage Doom’s body and make sure that poison that Zion used to do double damage but then again I could be ignored and he dodges it and attacks everyone else and then I would look like a worthless person who can’t even fight...” as his arm began coating in dry ice as the breeze of harsh cold weather came as he began to try and form the dry ice to attack Doom as he lifts his hand up as he thought to himself ~I need a few seconds of forming this ice...if I put to much it would kill the villain but I don’t want to end up just like the villains...~
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:02 pm
At first, Divinity had begun to rationalize that some of her memories had slipped into Magnus' consciousness to fill the blanks of his own. However his utter bewilderment said otherwise. Honestly she didn't know how to react to his own skepticism, as if he questioned her telling the truth. He was so certain that her relatives actually were his parents, it was almost shaking. "I... Don't know all that much." She admitted hesitantly, wondering how to explain herself without giving away that her own last name was a lie. "My father and... my Aunt don't seem to get along most the time. She often used to refer to him as a slacker... I think she'd hoped he'd strive for more in life... Something more heroic perhaps. But he met my mother and decided to... Adjust his lifestyle to match hers. And they're doing very well because of it! Just, not in the way she'd anticipated." Divinity muttered quickly as she flew with her classmate as best as she could in the forest. Spotting the aftermath of an ongoing battle in the distance, her gaze grew much sterner. "We'll have to discuss this later." She compromised before blasting towards her classmates at a much faster speed. Relief shining through her gaze as she spotted Oran. "You might want to sit this one out." Briefly pausing to set Magnus down at the forest's edge, Divinity immediately flew into the battle and looked around for those needing help. Much to her dismay the first person she directly encountered was the one person in school she didn't exactly get along with. "...I'm actually surprised Zion." She admitted softly under her breath as she watched him for a moment before flying up behind him. Taking out someone like Zion meant that their opponent was no joke, not that she'd admit that outloud. Hold her arms out to him, Divinity nodded curtly. Whether he chose to run back to the forest to heal, or fight while she worked, she was ready to support him until he was well enough to move on. Both their principal and Yvette were also in need of immediate medical attention.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum