Team Kios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knight Academy

+13
ConradCorax
Shadow Uchiha
Derekjay2000
Errant Singularity
Atlas
Naro
Avariel Flos
Jove
Skittles
Sammich
Voca
Riseha
Iskios
17 posters
Go down
Iskios
Iskios
Admin
Admin
https://teamkios.rpg-board.net

Knight Academy  - Page 22 Empty Re: Knight Academy

Sun May 27, 2018 5:32 pm
Errant Singularity wrote:Feeling the hand atop her head, Clare readied for whatever Magnus had to do. She'd often heard the term 'won't feel a thing' just before something painful happened. However, this was a pleasant surprise, as the moment passed on in silence before he was done his work. Closing her eyes and thinking back to one of her earliest memories, making lemonade with her older sister, she was quite happy to hear the proper voice now. It was almost eerie for a moment to hear him speak, forgetting that she heard him through her ears as well.

Patting her slightly staticced hair down, she let on a tiny smile without noticing. "Ah, thank you... Everything's better now, your powers are very unique... I'm not sure I'd want them, actually. I prefer to keep things physical." She pointed to a potted plant nearby, swiping a single finger through the air and plucking a leaf from it with her spheres, dropping it at Magnus' feet.  "Oh, when I was shopping, I bought you and Nagare something too. Nothing much, really." Walking past him, she picked up the two boxes meant for Nagare and Magnus, placing them on small obsidian platforms and floating them to their owners. "Just press down on the lock on the side with your thumb, then rotate it halfway, and press harder then, it'll pop open, like this." Demonstrating with a pair of other spheres turned to hand, she popped the boxes open. Inside Nagares was a green tourmaline, cut in a traditional circular shape, and Magnus' had a yellow zircon in an old fashion emerald cut.

She took a few moments to see if it really worked. When she opened her eyes again she looked happy so Magnus was satisfied too. "Yeah they are unique at least my Chains of Corruption. I don't think I've seen anyone else with a power like Memory Alteration other than my mother. At least I think it was my mother that had that power. I've got some physical abilities too, but I still think my memory powers are more useful that my other ones," he said as a small amount of electricity arced from his foot and zapped the leaf. "The only odd thing is that normally it would take a lot longer to replace all of someone's memories with my voice like what happened back at the forest. I guess my power is growing, maybe I should get concussions more often," he joked with a laugh.

When she presented her gifts to him and Nagare he was surprised to say the least. He carefully accepted the expensive looking stone and looked at it through the light, it glowed brightly. "Wow, I don't know what to say. Are you sure this wasn't too costly to be buying for us? Thank you. I'm not entirely sure what to do with it, but thanks nonetheless." After looking at it for a few more seconds he slipped it into his pocket, it would surely be safe in there. So Clare could be thoughtful, in a sense. He wasn't that into non-utility products or presents but he appreciated the gesture.
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Sun May 27, 2018 5:47 pm
Silver arrives inside the mall as he looked around trying to find someone to hangout with in this mall since he looked unsure where to go. "Uhh...what should I do?" feeling unsure as the icy distant man just looked dumb by himself as he looks around the others not wanting to drag him around as he rubs his head looking quite lost. Silver grumbles as he muttered "What to do..." as he just stares at the distance with his unsettling icy blue eyes mostly scaring people off due to it almost like as if the eyes were pulsing with ice and bitter hatred and this helped during his younger years when he had fangirls since his eyes and attitude as well as his hair and skin colour due to them being white and having unnatural pale skin warded all of them off.

Last edited by Shadow Uchiha on Mon May 28, 2018 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Sun May 27, 2018 5:57 pm
"My father's ranked seventeen in the country for popularity, and he is among the richest men in the west due to several medical companies he's opened as well as heroing. I actually have a window made almost entirely of gemstones at home, mostly amethysts. I made it when I was nine, practicing precision with my powers." Clare shrugged at their shock, not considering how to most precious stones weren't cheap. "I have a small allowance of a million dollars per decade. I haven't come that close to spending it yet." She leaned back in her chair, looking at the people around.

She still couldn't decide whether this would be an interesting scene to draw, or a boring one. Despite a good portion of the world possessing powers, in public places like this you could hardly tell. Here, everyone was Sheep. The people who had to be herded and protected from wrongdoers. Feeling a little more relaxed than usual, likely out of relief, she almost dozed off on the spot. This being nearly the third day awake didn't help matters much either. Head resting against her spheres, which assembled near her fingertips automatically, floating an inch off their surface, she pulled her hoodie up a little.

Forgoing her bags so as to keep her belongings safe from the others, Serenity grambled as she walked down the streets, before using her braids to go up buildings and sling roof to roof, outpacing the students who were walking rather easily. Only Varen, Yvette, and Divinity got there beforehand. Walking by a couple on the bench, making out in broad daylight, she quietly snitched their bags of chips from across the parking lot. A man, yelling into his phone, lost his bag of pretzels at the same time, as did a woman loading food into a car, this time a watermelon.

Pulling out a switchknife from her bra, Serenity sliced out a circle of melon before nibbling on it, sitting down by a pillar, watching for the others. Ignoring Varen as he went by, annoyed she had to get here herself, she offered a pretzel to Divinity and Yvette as they went near her. Soon Oran and Rel arrived, as did Silver. She couldn't decide whether she should get up and follow, however. Once more people seemed more content to yell at her than be polite. And they wondered why she wanted to sew them up...

Making his way through the foodcourt, Varen spotted Magnus, Nagare, and Clare all sitting at a table. sneaking up, he poked Clare in the head, an act which sent her flying in shock as he'd been totally silent coming up. "Hey guys, why you here early? We were waiting to see who'd come and uh... Why are you floating? Hey come back!" Varen sounded dejected as Clare gathered her belongs and floated away on her orbs, going to a table on the second floor, further away from everyone. "Something wrong?" He asked, looking back at the two boys.
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Mon May 28, 2018 3:20 pm
Standing in line rather impatiently, Derek wiggled foot to foot as his stomach objected to being empty. After nearly eight minutes in line, he finally reached the front. "I want three spicy bowls, and two large drinks, mountain dew. To go, please!" He slapped down the exact amount of cash it'd need, having ordered this lunch many times in the past few months. Since discovering the taco bowl, he fell in love with it. Taking his lunch up to the second floor, he stopped as he heard someone. Someone was shouting, in the storage room of a store nearby.

Placing his lunch down, he wandered around to the door, seeing it was snapped open, the lock shattered in half. Peaking through, he watched as three large men held another, at most just out of his teens, against a wall, punching him repeatedly. They spoke some language foreign to Derek, but they sounded angry, very angry. "Please, I'll get the delivery- Ahow... I'll get it next wee-Please! Just let me go..." His skin turned black on his arms, the man who hit the arm shouted in pain. Kicking the subdued man in the chest, they continued to beat him.

Walking into the room, Derek shook it ever so slightly, dust coming from the rafters, a cup falling off an old table. "Fight back." He instructed, all four men stopping to look at him in shock. The one being held up shock his head, calling over in a thick russian accent.

"I can't! If I raise a hand to them they'll just take it out on my family!"

"So you can't even defend them? Then leave them. Fight back or be worthless." He raised a hand, sending a precise shot of kinetic energy through the air, shattering the largest of the mens shoulders, freeing the victim. Watching the small man try to run past him, Derek caught him by the chest, launching him back. "Use your powers to defend yourself. Now."

Raising his arms, the man coated them in the black substance, raising his fists up in a defensive stance. Blocking a strong kick to his gut with his arms, he let the substance coat the assailants leg, coating him in something solid, causing him to fall down and be stuck in place. "I... I can't! I'm just a construction worker, not a hero... Help me, please!" Derek appeared as a streak, having launched himself with his energy, nearly simultaneously appearing behind all four men in the room. With a single tap to their chests, he knocked them all out, leaving them all tied with ropes soon after. If they wanted out of the situation, they'd have to do it themselves.

Walking out of the storage area, he went over to go back to his table, checking his phone for a notification, before bumping into someone shorter than him. Barely catching the device, he looked down. An obviously foreign girl, maybe eighteen years of age, was standing before him. "I uh... Sorry." He tried to go around her, but ended up tripping on his own foot, knocking the two of them down.
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Mon May 28, 2018 4:53 pm
Glancing around the crowded building, Nimue did her best to maneuver through the masses without brushing against anyone else. For a time she was successful, allowing her to further explore the mundane life of a typical human around her age. What would it have been like? Why where they all able to life and banter with one another like nothing was wrong. Their society was on the brink of collapse, they betrayed one another frequently as a culture, and everyone of them had faults to overcome. Yet their struggles seemed all but nonexistent.
Ignoring the wandering gazes of those who passed her, Nimue found her gaze wandering into a clothing store much like the one she'd appeared in. While the merchandise was repulsive, a small group of young women caught her attention. Each asking for the groups advice for things that would look good on them, and what boys would like. Is this what humanity truly cared about? Superficial appearances, and their physical appeal to those around them?
Why? There were so many greater issues to discuss. How could those hold any important to humanity over how their societies functioned. Yet most the conversation around her followed similar patterns.
They would never learn.
Shaking her head slowly as she turned to continue on, Nimue felt herself bump into something that had seemed to appear out of nowhere. Glancing up to scan over a young man, she glared slightly as he apologized before freezing in place. At first she'd intended to wait until her passed her by, however as his foot tripped over her's she found herself pummeling to the ground beneath him. She didn't know how to react for quite some time.
As her eyes widened in shock, the maiden attempt to process the sudden assault. However her current protector was much faster to assess the situation then she, and quickly jumped into action. Within the span of her blinking, her golden orbs had switched to silver and her attitude had shifted completely. Pulling her arm back before decking him in the face, 'Nimue' doubled back in a handspring before landing of her feet as the sudden forced knocked him off of her. "What do you think you're doing, you insect?" She demanded in a tone just loud enough he could hear, placing a hand on her hip as a scoff escaped her scarlet lips.
'Artemis, I can handle it from here.' Pulling herself back together gradually, Nimue forced the reluctant spirit out of her mind as she eyes slowly reverted back to gold. Artemis was still a child, given more time she would've created an even greater scene. She made yet to learn it was best not to meddle with humans, or converse with them directly.
"Leave." Nimue finally hummed in a calm and collected tone, returning to her usual demeanor.
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Mon May 28, 2018 5:37 pm
"Eh, sorry ma-Hey that was rude." Derek felt her fist collide with his face, merely squishing a bit of his cheek before the energy was absorbed. Watching the girl assumed some pose, he was confused why she was acting so triumphant. Scratching his head, he reached for one of his taco bowls. "You okay? I didn't fall on you too hard did I?" He inquired, genuinely concerned for her well being at this point. Suddenly, her voice switched, instructing him to leave... Crunching down on his lunch, he spoke through a half filled mouth. "Why?" Before sitting down to enjoy his food, offering her a seat.
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Mon May 28, 2018 6:48 pm
[Yvette]
Yvette smiled at her friends excitement, "Friend-Oran vas not as happy as you were" she remembered the forest, her muscles tensing up at remembering the pain as well. Though the period of discomfort passed as Divinity made her playful comment, "Divinty!" She gasped, blushing, and laughing as playfully pushed Divinity "Try not fall too much for our charm, we don't vant to steal you from Friend-Oran." Taking the pretzel offered by Serenity, Yvette beamed happily as she and Divinity dragged her off to find clothes.

[Rel]
Being placed down, Rel stretched out as well. Before realizing that everyone had already left, "Oh..." she stared straight forward as Fugue looked around from his perch on her head "I did not think this through. Ah, well...might as well try and find Clare or Magnus, maybe even a new friend!" Rel went off into the mall, Fugue guiding her along the way.
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Mon May 28, 2018 7:20 pm
Silver sighed as he looked around looking for anyone to hangout with as soon as he took a step forward he heard foot steps as he turned his head and saw that Rel person walking by as he noticed she is guided by Fugue...was it? As the pale skinned ice person kept quiet as he brushes his messy silver-white shoulder length hair and sighs softly as he looked around with his icy blue eyes as he spotted a few people walking to a shop for some teen clothes. Silver was not known for any fashion as he only tend to wear black with silver or white with it. Silver looks at his clothes which he wears a black leather bomber jacket with a fur trim collar and a v-neck white shirt, black pants with three interconnecting red belts, and black boots and gloves. He wears a silver chain necklace with a grim reaper pendant and a matching ring. Muttering "Do I need new clothes for the party?" as he began slowly walking towards the shop with hands in his pockets. Then he stopped and turned towards Rel as he spoke loudly to Rel "Hey...want to hangout? or you can find your friends if you want?"
Atlas
Atlas

Mon May 28, 2018 7:37 pm
Iskios wrote:
Listening to her account of what her culture was like, he couldn't help but feel like a modern culture like that couldn't exist. "So it's a less individualistic culture? What's the driving force behind your society?" He wondered how a civilization so uniform like that could progress, it seemed like a recipe for stagnation to him. He pushed those thoughts away as she continued talking. 'A spirit, eh?' He chuckled loudly at her answer to his second question, "That's fair enough, but... I've never considered myself genuine." His smile tapered off as she walked up to him and whispered into his ear before she strode off into the crowd. Her parting words seemed less than friendly, almost sounding like a warning to him. Certainly odd coming from a stranger, especially one that seemed to know him better than she should have. A strange feeling washed over him, one that he didn't recognize. Which was rather odd considering he never forgot anything, meaning he'd never felt like this before. Unfortunately it wasn't all that pleasant of a sensation.

Shaking his head at the sound of her voice in his head he started heading back towards the table Nagare was sitting at. "We'll meet again, huh... I'm not sure how I feel about that," he muttered to himself. Reaching the table he sat down across from his friend, and previous partner in the forest activity. "So, what'dya want buy first Nagare?" He asked him loudly.

Errant Singularity wrote:Walking along the different shops of the mall, Clare tried to find something Rel may enjoy as well as her. Their tastes differed wildly, honestly, she wasn't fully sure what her friend liked anyway... Gazing into a window, a little lava lamp caught her attention- It was molded in the shape of a geode, with obvious crystal deposits sticking out in every direction. It's liquid was even mostly accurate to lava, just like her fathers old c- Clare had to stop and hold her hands to her head, wincing but not out of pain. Remembering her father, his voice did not appear, but that of Magnus'. She'd honestly nearly forgotten how her long term memory had been effected, she rarely remembered farther back than a week.

Trying to ignore it, she focused on buying the lamp, which had an interesting texture to it. Even if she couldn't enjoy the sight of it, it'd be warm and interesting to hold, surely Rel would like that. Deciding to buy something for herself, Clare walked into a nearby jewelry store, Avalon having quite the selection of expensive and exquisite stores, even in somewhere as pedestrian as a mall. Kneeling down in front of a display case, she looked at multiple cabochons- an emerald, a pair of rubies, a few semi-precious stones as well, but most of those held no interest to her. A star sapphire, a deep royal blue, with perfectly defined six point star. Looking over at the price tag, she considered it a steal, even if it had a scratch on the back, the part nobody saw.

Looking through her wallet, she pulled out her bank card, attached to her fathers, who's ranking as a hero left him rather rich. Nine thousand was nothing to his bank account, thankfully. Looking through the other gems, she decided to buy something for the others as well. The humans here were at least bearable. As she checked out, the cashier looked incredulous that a girl wearing a simple t-shirt and sneakers could afford them, though he cracked a smile when she swiped the card through. "Have a nice day ma'am! Enjoy your purchase."

"Yeah." was her only reply, as she was given three little boxes to put the precious stones into, with little pressure locks on each. Slumping against a wall, she stared at her new sapphire, actually seeing the reason the price dropped from the imperfection- at certain angles a stray beam of light would pierce through due to it. It didn't matter too much, though. It'd be lined up on her desk, along with dozens of others of its' kind. She remembered the collection her father used to make, using lava from his cape, creating gemstones out of the cooling ro-Magnus' voice again, piercing into her head. Shaking it, she decided she'd see if he had an answer for this. Or better yet, some form of fix.

Marching slowly to the food court, she passed by a rather tall man, who was bruised up on side on his arm, holding an oddly feminine phone triumphantly. He bumped into her, rather rudely, before muttering a tiny "Sorry" and moving to the other side of the food court, well away from her.

"Good riddance..." She thought out loud, before sitting down at the table Magnus and Nagare were still at. "You. You have to answer for something. Come over here, and I'll explain." She tried to use as little words as possible to speed up the process, pointing towards an unoccupied corner of the area. Not waiting for an answer, she placed down her purchases, before using her orbs to float away to the designated area.

Iskios wrote:
Just as he had sat down with Nagare, Clare came back and sat down at the table, seemingly annoyed about something that had just happened. That was before she asked to pull him aside. "Wait what do you mean?" Magnus asked, attempting to get an immediate answer but she had already walked towards a more secluded area. Sighing he got up from his seat and told Nagare, "I'll be back soon."

As he walked towards the short, black haired with red highlights girl he recalled his first meeting with her. There wasn't much to recall honestly, it had been in the forest when he ran into Clare, Rel, and the celestial beast. She was almost as un-trusting then as she was now but he quickly found out that was her default mode. Clare was quick to anger and didn't seem well accustomed to normal social interaction. He wondered what in her past made her like this, sometimes it was family and sometimes it was even the person's power causing them to do everyday stuff differently than normal from an early age and thus alienated themselves. Regardless someone like this probably had been like this for a long time. He doubted she'd be willing to change after so long, but he felt that she was capable if someone could convince her. She at least had some thoughtfulness, considering she'd taken his advice to buy some merchandise that he assumed was for Rel. Maybe Rel could help Clare open up though they had an odd relationship to begin with. Finally reaching his destination he let those thoughts fade away so he could listen to what she had to say. "What's going on?" Magnus asked casually.

Errant Singularity wrote:Feeling the hand atop her head, Clare readied for whatever Magnus had to do. She'd often heard the term 'won't feel a thing' just before something painful happened. However, this was a pleasant surprise, as the moment passed on in silence before he was done his work. Closing her eyes and thinking back to one of her earliest memories, making lemonade with her older sister, she was quite happy to hear the proper voice now. It was almost eerie for a moment to hear him speak, forgetting that she heard him through her ears as well.

Patting her slightly staticced hair down, she let on a tiny smile without noticing. "Ah, thank you... Everything's better now, your powers are very unique... I'm not sure I'd want them, actually. I prefer to keep things physical." She pointed to a potted plant nearby, swiping a single finger through the air and plucking a leaf from it with her spheres, dropping it at Magnus' feet. "Oh, when I was shopping, I bought you and Nagare something too. Nothing much, really." Walking past him, she picked up the two boxes meant for Nagare and Magnus, placing them on small obsidian platforms and floating them to their owners. "Just press down on the lock on the side with your thumb, then rotate it halfway, and press harder then, it'll pop open, like this." Demonstrating with a pair of other spheres turned to hand, she popped the boxes open. Inside Nagares was a green tourmaline, cut in a traditional circular shape, and Magnus' had a yellow zircon in an old fashion emerald cut.

Iskios wrote:
She took a few moments to see if it really worked. When she opened her eyes again she looked happy so Magnus was satisfied too. "Yeah they are unique at least my Chains of Corruption. I don't think I've seen anyone else with a power like Memory Alteration other than my mother. At least I think it was my mother that had that power. I've got some physical abilities too, but I still think my memory powers are more useful that my other ones," he said as a small amount of electricity arced from his foot and zapped the leaf. "The only odd thing is that normally it would take a lot longer to replace all of someone's memories with my voice like what happened back at the forest. I guess my power is growing, maybe I should get concussions more often," he joked with a laugh.

When she presented her gifts to him and Nagare he was surprised to say the least. He carefully accepted the expensive looking stone and looked at it through the light, it glowed brightly. "Wow, I don't know what to say. Are you sure this wasn't too costly to be buying for us? Thank you. I'm not entirely sure what to do with it, but thanks nonetheless." After looking at it for a few more seconds he slipped it into his pocket, it would surely be safe in there. So Clare could be thoughtful, in a sense. He wasn't that into non-utility products or presents but he appreciated the gesture.

Errant Singularity wrote:"My father's ranked seventeen in the country for popularity, and he is among the richest men in the west due to several medical companies he's opened as well as heroing. I actually have a window made almost entirely of gemstones at home, mostly amethysts. I made it when I was nine, practicing precision with my powers." Clare shrugged at their shock, not considering how to most precious stones weren't cheap. "I have a small allowance of a million dollars per decade. I haven't come that close to spending it yet." She leaned back in her chair, looking at the people around.

She still couldn't decide whether this would be an interesting scene to draw, or a boring one. Despite a good portion of the world possessing powers, in public places like this you could hardly tell. Here, everyone was Sheep. The people who had to be herded and protected from wrongdoers. Feeling a little more relaxed than usual, likely out of relief, she almost dozed off on the spot. This being nearly the third day awake didn't help matters much either. Head resting against her spheres, which assembled near her fingertips automatically, floating an inch off their surface, she pulled her hoodie up a little.

Forgoing her bags so as to keep her belongings safe from the others, Serenity grambled as she walked down the streets, before using her braids to go up buildings and sling roof to roof, outpacing the students who were walking rather easily. Only Varen, Yvette, and Divinity got there beforehand. Walking by a couple on the bench, making out in broad daylight, she quietly snitched their bags of chips from across the parking lot. A man, yelling into his phone, lost his bag of pretzels at the same time, as did a woman loading food into a car, this time a watermelon.

Pulling out a switchknife from her bra, Serenity sliced out a circle of melon before nibbling on it, sitting down by a pillar, watching for the others. Ignoring Varen as he went by, annoyed she had to get here herself, she offered a pretzel to Divinity and Yvette as they went near her. Soon Oran and Rel arrived, as did Silver. She couldn't decide whether she should get up and follow, however. Once more people seemed more content to yell at her than be polite. And they wondered why she wanted to sew them up...

Making his way through the foodcourt, Varen spotted Magnus, Nagare, and Clare all sitting at a table. sneaking up, he poked Clare in the head, an act which sent her flying in shock as he'd been totally silent coming up. "Hey guys, why you here early? We were waiting to see who'd come and uh... Why are you floating? Hey come back!" Varen sounded dejected as Clare gathered her belongs and floated away on her orbs, going to a table on the second floor, further away from everyone. "Something wrong?" He asked, looking back at the two boys.

Nagare watched as Magnus and the new girl spoke. If he had wanted to, he could have used his power to hear their conversation, but he wasn't very interested in it. He just assumed Magnus’ had found himself a new fling or something. Clare seemed interested in it though. Though, whoever it was, seemed strangely confused by the jello.

“Well, first thing first, I need a new phone. Mine was pretty badly damaged in my crash landing the other day.” He let out a sigh at the end of his sentence. He pulled the remains of his cellphone from his pocket and tossed it into a nearby trashcan. “Next, food. I volunteered to buy food for the party, so I should keep that promise.

Nagare nodded as Magnus and Clare moved away for a moment. He sat silently until they returned. “Welcome back” he said simply as they reapproached the table.

“Something for me? You really didn't have-” He stopped mid-sentence as Clare opened the boxes. The green gem inside seemed pretty expensive. “Yeah, you definitely shouldn't have. But thank you nonetheless.” He gave a short, thankful bow. He pulled the gem from the box and held it up in the air for a moment before slipping it into his pocket, just like Magnus had. “Regardless of whether you can afford it or not, they're expensive. This is definitely the most valuable thing I've ever had. And it was given to me! I didn't even have to steal it!” He joked.

“Oh...bye Clare” Nagare waved goodbye to his new friend, even though he was slightly confused. He glanced over at Varen, who had only just showed up. “I guess she doesn't want to be around so many people.”
Naro
Naro

Mon May 28, 2018 9:01 pm
Oran was wondering around the mall alone, he left the group so he could go buy a special gift for Divinity. He just wanted to spoil her since she’s always there for him, he found many things she would be interested but he wanted the something that would really make her happy. She’s been having trouble sleeping so he wanted to put her at ease, of course spending time with her would also help. He sent a quick text to the group chat to let everyone know where to meet up.

Group chat:
Let’s meet at the food court in an hour!

As he was walking around something caught his attention, some couple was laying in the middle of the everyone. He sigh and chuckled as he came closer to them “They should get a room.” Though the woman’s next move shocked him a bit, so they weren’t a couple. He was probably harassing her, Oran quickly ran and stepped in between them “Is this man harassing you?” He looked at the red head then back at the woman witch quite a strange attire. He let out another sigh, this was supposed to be a relaxing day “Look man cut it off, I’ve already had a frustrating week... some idiot decided to attack our class during a forest activity. I’m not trying to deal with this right now.” He said crossing his arms.
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Mon May 28, 2018 9:35 pm
Errant Singularity wrote:"Eh, sorry ma-Hey that was rude." Derek felt her fist collide with his face, merely squishing a bit of his cheek before the energy was absorbed. Watching the girl assumed some pose, he was confused why she was acting so triumphant. Scratching his head, he reached for one of his taco bowls. "You okay? I didn't fall on you too hard did I?" He inquired, genuinely concerned for her well being at this point. Suddenly, her voice switched, instructing him to leave... Crunching down on his lunch, he spoke through a half filled mouth. "Why?" Before sitting down to enjoy his food, offering her a seat.
Walking through the back area of the Super Mega-Mall, Nevermore rested casually against a wall as he pulled out a handkerchief from his coat pocket. Surrounding him were the bodies of staff security, the blood splattering the ground and his hands evidence enough of what happened. "I hate doing things the messy way..." he noted as he finished cleaning himself off (as best he could with a handkerchief). Looking down at the bodies, his expression souring a bit, "Well, I gave them a chance. Time to get things started"

Pulling out a cellphone, Nevermore flipped through the content, before finding his target, 'Calling: Epicentral.' As the jingle began to play for the phone ringing, Nevermore placed a hand on the back door as it began to break down. "Hey...Derek, was it?" He talked as he carved a way through the mall, the walls being broken down only to reappear again after he passed. "This is Nevermore of S.I.N., I've got a job for you. You're in the mall" he finally reached his destination, the security camera room. The security staff swiveled in their chairs to face him, only to be greeted by death as spikes of concrete shot into them. "And no, that wasn't a question, we already know you're here. I need you to do us a favor, and completely wreck the place, destroy as much as you want, and take out lots of people" Nevermore sat carefully pulled the guards off the chairs as he looked over the cameras, "Lets show them how fragile their peace is..."

Ready to end the call, Nevermore spotted Derek with a very familiar person. "Hey, by the way...if you run into a girl wearing strange clothes, I suggest you don't get in her way, or touch her. She's worth more than a hundred of you" he warned, his glare burning into Derek's image on the screen. "Oh, and....Epicentral?" He returned to a courtesy tone, "I hope you are aware that after your failure in the forest, that failure isn't an option. Have a good day"

Call: Ended
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Mon May 28, 2018 9:45 pm
Derek raised an eyebrow in confusion, looking down at Oran from where he was sitting. The young man seemed rather spirited, in fact... Pulling out his phone, he scanned through a file he downloaded from the cloud. Yep, this was the kid. Priority number three target from the Knight Academy, just after Adam and Valla. A voicemail came in, as he hadn't answered his phone. It was from the man who'd hired him two months back.

"Hey kid, it's okay we just had a mishap... I trip on myself and this young lady caught me, nothing wrong just she got spooked... Wanna taco? On me." He offered Oran an untouched taco bowl, offering another seat to him, opposite to the one he extended for Nimue. "Ah sorry to hear that, you're from that academy, Knight Academy right? Heard about the attack on the news, it's always disappointing when heroes have to bloody their hands..." Accidentally letting a somewhat aggressive tone to his voice, he continued. "It's almost like they're not willing to do what they must..."
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Mon May 28, 2018 10:18 pm
Errant Singularity wrote:Derek raised an eyebrow in confusion, looking down at Oran from where he was sitting. The young man seemed rather spirited, in fact... Pulling out his phone, he scanned through a file he downloaded from the cloud. Yep, this was the kid. Priority number three target from the Knight Academy, just after Adam and Valla. A voicemail came in, as he hadn't answered his phone. It was from the man who'd hired him two months back.

"Hey kid, it's okay we just had a mishap... I trip on myself and this young lady caught me, nothing wrong just she got spooked... Wanna taco? On me." He offered Oran an untouched taco bowl, offering another seat to him, opposite to the one he extended for Nimue. "Ah sorry to hear that, you're from that academy, Knight Academy right? Heard about the attack on the news, it's always disappointing when heroes have to bloody their hands..." Accidentally letting a somewhat aggressive tone to his voice, he continued. "It's almost like they're not willing to do what they must..."
Watching the screen, Nevermore glared harshly. Tapping his fingers on the table in front of him. He watched as Derek didn't bother to awnser, completely disregard the voice mail, and then offer a taco and seat to a target. Nimue on the other hand, was a special due to her position as a head of S.I.N., and her aloof attitude was expected.

'This upstart little prick...' His brow arching downwards, Nevermore was livid. Sparks of red crackling against the table, causing it to disintegrate. "When we give orders, you do them when we give them to you" Flipping open the phone again, Nevermore put in a special number, "Think you can put us on hold?"

"I know you will do what you want in the end, Nimue. But, I'd suggest pulling out now" cool and even tone, he issued a single phrase, "I despise using these things, but they are handy, Excute Order: 666"

In moments, explosions tore apart the entrances to the mall. Glass flying everywhere, meanwhile objects began crashing down from the roof. Amidst the chaos, metallic and mechanized figures rised from the rubble. Blaring red lights for eyes scanned the area, terrified on lookers watching frozen by fear. And then they murderous automatons began open firing into the crowd. Lazers flew from some, while other robots simply began physically attacking mall goers. From the clothing store to food court, and all over they assaulted. There targets: Everyone, everyone except Nimue and Derek.

"Let's see if any of you have the will to survive"
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Mon May 28, 2018 10:37 pm
Sighing as he saw the number again, Derek put it away and took one last bite of his taco bowl. His face tightening up, shoulders going from lax to perfectly square, he spoke seriously this time. "I wanted this to be a little more quiet. Guess it was inevitable." A blur of motion, using his kinetic energy to propel himself momentarily, Derek aimed a hand behind himself. "Nothin' personal, kid." Detonating the spot where Oran still stood, he watched the eastern half of the second floor collapse into dust and vapour. Not regarding Nimue's health, having no idea who she was, he began to walk off, before bolting through the air, landing on a nearby wall. "Defend yourselves or perish. The choice is yours."

On the other side of the mall, Varen replied to Nagare. "Well, guess she wants to be alo-" As he spoke, he heard shattering glass. Turning his head, he saw a falling robot. Everything became slow motion when he finished blinking, golden light illuminating the entire foodcourt, emanating from him. Rushing forward, he caught two girls by their waists, rushing them outside, before kicking a man out from under a falling robot, then running back to Magnus and Nagare. "Move, now!"
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Tue May 29, 2018 12:59 am
Glaring daggers at the man before her as he took a seat, the young woman ignored his gesture before gritting her teeth. She knew exactly who this imbecile was, yet he clearly had no idea who she was. Deciding it was best to move on herself and double back a while later, Nimue took a step forward just as someone called to her from behind. Glancing briefly over her shoulder as a young man ran over to help her, she suddenly froze in place. The boy's appearance, the way he carried himself, and even his spiritual resonance was identical to... After suddenly him over for a few moments, Nimue's complexion flushed into a sickly white hue.
How was that possible?
What had he not told her?
Clenching her fists as her pocket began to vibrate, the maiden drew in a deep breath as she attempted to calm down before fishing her phone out of her shorts. What could they possibly want now? Unlocking the screen as she yanked the foreign device to her ear, she listened carefully to the recording before glancing back at the new boy. It was starting, and she needed to go. Seeing such destruction was never part of her agenda. However now...
'Artemis get Apollo immediately.' She demanded mentally, glancing to the spirit hovering beside her. In a matter of seconds two spirits reappeared, and Nimue's eyes slowly dawned a glowing crimson hue.
'About d*** time, using my power to burn up a statue is a mockery of my abilities.' A deep voice echoed through her mind as her target suddenly stood.
'Not now.'
Blinking in shock as Derek extended his hand towards the new boy, Nimue took a single step between them as fire sliced through the middle of the floor and began to push forward to meet his decay. After the two had countered each other, the young woman turned to face the boy once more. For a moment fear shimmered inside her gaze, though after a few moments it subsided and she was certain. Human may attempt to lie or deceive, however glancing into his very soul lead her to be absolutely certain. It was really him.
Hesitantly leaning forward, Nimue pressed her forehead to his while closing her eyes tightly. "...Oran." She whispered before pulling back, a slight wetness dotting her gaze. "You need to go." And with that she jumped through the half decade floor, before using her firepower to blast her forward towards the control room.
After reaching the back room she blasted the door open, and slowly her pace as she approached Lucifer. "I need someone added to the safety fail safe, now." She announced in a demanding tone, not entirely sure how to work the new technology on her own.
Naro
Naro

Tue May 29, 2018 1:32 am
Oran stared at the mam acting like nothing happened, he was quite suspicious too, the woman too actually. They both gave him a weird vibe “I’m on a diet” Oran said to the man and reject his taco. Raising an eyebrow at his comment, he was really getting suspicious of this guy. The tone he said it too “i feel like you have a lot to say...” Oran dropped his arms and immediately looked up as explosions suddenly went off all across the mall, the glass ceiling shattering while mysterious objects fell from the sky. Soon after some of the dust cleared and it was revealed that the mysterious objects were robots, though Oran wasn’t new to this. He had actually faced against one on during a mission a while back. These look more dangerous though, they’ve been upgraded “What the fu-“ he was cut off by the man in front of him, the red head propel himself and aimed his hand at Oran. Luckily the woman he stepped in to protect a few moments ago did the same for him.

Oran was a bit shocked by all of this so it took him a few seconds to process what was going on “he caught me off guard, thanks for the help back there i really apprecia-“ he was cut off once again but this time by the woman. She pressed her forehead against his then... said his... name... did she know him? At that point Oran didn’t know wether to be scared, or worried. He stood frozen and watched her leave the scene “leave? I ain’t going no where” He looked up at the red head then a round at the robots, they seemed to be targeting everyone but him, besides he just straight up attacked Oran “25%!” He yelled out before squatting to gain some power for his jump, the propel towards Derek “Stop the robots” He reached and grabbed his foot, not wasting time, Oran brought him down with him to slam him on the ground. Something he learned from his fight with doom a week back, the slam caused the man to rebound, acting immediately Oran roundhouse kicked him into a store near by. Immediately after that he turned around and ran towards a group of people being tormented by the Robots. He came in with a felling kick knowing down and few then destroyed the last one with a hammer fist “Eveything will fine, get out of here” during moments of fear, the body tenses up and it’s harder to make decisions. Being told that everything will be ok eases the mind and the people will follow what you tell them “Hopefully everyone is ok... i hope Divinity is safe... she is! She’s with Yvette. The blind girl! She must be in trouble... no I’m sure Silver was near her.”

Last edited by Naro on Tue May 29, 2018 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Iskios
Iskios
Admin
Admin
https://teamkios.rpg-board.net

Tue May 29, 2018 2:06 am
Atlas wrote:
Nagare watched as Magnus and the new girl spoke. If he had wanted to, he could have used his power to hear their conversation, but he wasn't very interested in it. He just assumed Magnus’ had found himself a new fling or something. Clare seemed interested in it though. Though, whoever it was, seemed strangely confused by the jello.

“Well, first thing first, I need a new phone. Mine was pretty badly damaged in my crash landing the other day.” He let out a sigh at the end of his sentence. He pulled the remains of his cellphone from his pocket and tossed it into a nearby trashcan. “Next, food. I volunteered to buy food for the party, so I should keep that promise.

Nagare nodded as Magnus and Clare moved away for a moment. He sat silently until they returned. “Welcome back” he said simply as they reapproached the table.

“Something for me? You really didn't have-” He stopped mid-sentence as Clare opened the boxes. The green gem inside seemed pretty expensive. “Yeah, you definitely shouldn't have. But thank you nonetheless.” He gave a short, thankful bow. He pulled the gem from the box and held it up in the air for a moment before slipping it into his pocket, just like Magnus had. “Regardless of whether you can afford it or not, they're expensive. This is definitely the most valuable thing I've ever had. And it was given to me! I didn't even have to steal it!” He joked.

“Oh...bye Clare” Nagare waved goodbye to his new friend, even though he was slightly confused. He glanced over at Varen, who had only just showed up. “I guess she doesn't want to be around so many people.”

Derekjay2000 wrote:
Watching the screen, Nevermore glared harshly. Tapping his fingers on the table in front of him. He watched as Derek didn't bother to awnser, completely disregard the voice mail, and then offer a taco and seat to a target. Nimue on the other hand, was a special due to her position as a head of S.I.N., and her aloof attitude was expected.

'This upstart little prick...' His brow arching downwards, Nevermore was livid. Sparks of red crackling against the table, causing it to disintegrate. "When we give orders, you do them when we give them to you" Flipping open the phone again, Nevermore put in a special number, "Think you can put us on hold?"

"I know you will do what you want in the end, Nimue. But, I'd suggest pulling out now" cool and even tone, he issued a single phrase, "I despise using these things, but they are handy, Excute Order: 666"

In moments, explosions tore apart the entrances to the mall. Glass flying everywhere, meanwhile objects began crashing down from the roof. Amidst the chaos, metallic and mechanized figures rised from the rubble. Blaring red lights for eyes scanned the area, terrified on lookers watching frozen by fear. And then they murderous automatons began open firing into the crowd. Lazers flew from some, while other robots simply began physically attacking mall goers. From the clothing store to food court, and all over they assaulted. There targets: Everyone, everyone except Nimue and Derek.

"Let's see if any of you have the will to survive"

Errant Singularity wrote:Sighing as he saw the number again, Derek put it away and took one last bite of his taco bowl. His face tightening up, shoulders going from lax to perfectly square, he spoke seriously this time. "I wanted this to be a little more quiet. Guess it was inevitable." A blur of motion, using his kinetic energy to propel himself momentarily, Derek aimed a hand behind himself. "Nothin' personal, kid." Detonating the spot where Oran still stood, he watched the eastern half of the second floor collapse into dust and vapour. Not regarding Nimue's health, having no idea who she was, he began to walk off, before bolting through the air, landing on a nearby wall. "Defend yourselves or perish. The choice is yours."

On the other side of the mall, Varen replied to Nagare. "Well, guess she wants to be alo-" As he spoke, he heard shattering glass. Turning his head, he saw a falling robot. Everything became slow motion when he finished blinking, golden light illuminating the entire foodcourt, emanating from him. Rushing forward, he caught two girls by their waists, rushing them outside, before kicking a man out from under a falling robot, then running back to Magnus and Nagare. "Move, now!"

Magnus could sense them moments before the ceiling and entrances were blown to bits. At least hundreds of major electrical signatures showed up on Magnus' electromagnetic sense at once. He had already grabbed Nagare by the collar and bolted under cover with the speed of lightning by the time the explosions began. He saw Varen grabbing civilians to protect them and thought to do the same. His chains materialized on both hands and flew out to the ten nearest civilians, wrapping around them and pulling them under cover as the debris began raining down. "We're fine Varen! We can handle ourselves, just be careful out in the open like that!"

"Nagare, if there was ever a time to go on a rampage with your power...it would not be now but in a few minutes. As long as we can get civilians to safety." The food court was on the second floor but they were next to a wall that was shared with the outside. He turned to Nagare without a wasted moment, "Break this wall and get these people out of here! I'm going to try to take out as many robots as I can, there's a good chance that my electricity will be effective against them. Don't bail on me though, as soon as we've got all of the civilians out we're using that technique ya hear!?"

He could hear screams echoing through the building along with the sounds of lasers and the clanking of metal. It was a gut-wrenching feeling the knowledge that people were dying all around him and for a moment he couldn't move. Even though they just survived an attack by two villains in the forest they got caught up in another incident. Who was responsible this time!? This time however people had died, the damage was already permanent and it would be all they could do to prevent more. But that was all the more reason why he had to fight now, he couldn't afford to be frozen on the spot. So he imagined for a moment a scenario where he had taken all the time in the world to get over the mental obstacles that were ailing him. In the next moment he was able to move again, that new memory he created already settling in his mind.

Running to the railing of the indoor balcony on the second floor he saw on the first floor a panic and stampede as mall-goers attempted to run away from the robots that were quickly cornering them. A laser whizzed by his cheek and he could feel the air become super-heated for just a moment. There were a few attacking him as well and they were dangerous robots indeed. Crossing his arms chains shot out at opposite directions and each pierced a laser robot on either side of him. A current of electricity instantly flowed through the chains and fried the robot's circuits. "So my power does work on them, wonderful! I really needed some good news." Another combat robot came charging at him from the food court, he ducked and flipped it over him and over the balcony's railing. Magnus went with it over the edge and it slammed into the first floor below with him on top of it. Standing up he surveyed the desperate scene around him and did a few stretching exercises to prepare for what was to come. It was time to kick some robot ass.
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Tue May 29, 2018 4:32 am
Silver jumped back in shock as he saw all of the robots attacking the mall and chaos erupting around the mall as he stepped back and held onto Rel as he spoke calmly "Stay with me...okay?" Looks gently at Rel "As he began attacking the robots and helping the civilians to escape the mall by making bridges to the outside of the mall with his Ice powers. Silver grumbles and began incasing a few robots in ice for others to look at it for research as Silver was slightly holding back due to if he went out he would harm the civilians and would potentially hurt Rel if the ice went out of control as he would never lose control again....unlike before. Silver quickly send a message to the group chat: Helping the civilians in the entrance and Rel is with me might need some back up if things go bad.

He looks at Rel each time while fighting the robots as he spoke calmly "Rel...is it? stay calm okay? We won't let you get hurt just stay close to me and the others...we will keep you safe..." but something in Silver's stomach felt...wrong as he began to wonder the big question: Why attack here? then he thought to himself and concluded and muttered "Shit..." as he felt like the villains attacked the mall for a reason and...he might've figured it out but isn't sure do it being just a thought and an idea.
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Tue May 29, 2018 9:09 am
Shadow Uchiha wrote:Silver sighed as he looked around looking for anyone to hangout with as soon as he took a step forward he heard foot steps as he turned his head and saw that Rel person walking by as he noticed she is guided by Fugue...was it? As the pale skinned ice person kept quiet as he brushes his messy silver-white shoulder length hair and sighs softly as he looked around with his icy blue eyes as he spotted a few people walking to a shop for some teen clothes. Silver was not known for any fashion as he only tend to wear black with silver or white with it. Silver looks at his clothes which he wears a black leather bomber jacket with a fur trim collar and a v-neck white shirt, black pants with three interconnecting red belts, and black boots and gloves. He wears a silver chain necklace with a grim reaper pendant and a matching ring. Muttering "Do I need new clothes for the party?" as he began slowly walking towards the shop with hands in his pockets. Then he stopped and turned towards Rel as he spoke loudly to Rel "Hey...want to hangout? or you can find your friends if you want?"

Shadow Uchiha wrote:Silver jumped back in shock as he saw all of the robots attacking the mall and chaos erupting around the mall as he stepped back and held onto Rel as he spoke calmly "Stay with me...okay?" Looks gently at Rel "As he began attacking the robots and helping the civilians to escape the mall by making bridges to the outside of the mall with his Ice powers. Silver grumbles and began incasing a few robots in ice for others to look at it for research as Silver was slightly holding back due to if he went out he would harm the civilians and would potentially hurt Rel if the ice went out of control as he would never lose control again....unlike before. Silver quickly send a message to the group chat: Helping the civilians in the entrance and Rel is with me might need some back up if things go bad.

He looks at Rel each time while fighting the robots as he spoke calmly "Rel...is it? stay calm okay? We won't let you get hurt just stay close to me and the others...we will keep you safe..." but something in Silver's stomach felt...wrong as he began to wonder the big question: Why attack here? then he thought to himself and concluded and muttered "Shit..." as he felt like the villains attacked the mall for a reason and...he might've figured it out but isn't sure do it being just a thought and an idea.
"Oh, hello!" Rel greeted as Silver called to her, "You're a student as well right?" She inquired, noting that Fugue didn't attack him on sight...so he probably was a student. "Yeah, we can hang out! We can meet up with the others if we find them as well" The idea was short lived as the attack began. Jumping in panic as loud noises erupted everywhere, the blind girl twirled around confused. The hawk (Fugue) on her head crying out as well, "What's going on?" Rel called out to Silver. Rel crouched down as she covered her head, seeing how she couldn't actually see what was happening, this was the best she could do for cover "Are we getting attacked again!?"
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Tue May 29, 2018 9:18 am
Caught off guard for a moment, Varen hadn't noticed one of the robots charging him from behind. Turning and catching its fist with both hands, his regular strength wasn't enough. Closing one eye for an instant, a red flare came up around his golden aura, increasing his strength to 60% of his maximum. Bringing up a foot, he cleaved through the metal, noticing his pants getting a little hydraulic fuel on them. Streaking behind two of the ranged ones, he split their arms off before cleaving their chests in two. Gently prying the head apart, they seemed to be mostly a highly advanced set of three cameras inside. That meant the CPU was in the chest most likely. Feeling everything slow down as his golden aura shut off automatically, he slammed his fist on his knee. This wasn't the time for his powers to be denying him.

His speed wouldn't be needed too badly at the moment, as it seemed like some hoard of the automatons were charging down the balcony, trying to get to their stairs behind him.He counted twenty. Lunging forward, he ducked under a fist, before kicking one into the air. Slicing through another ones knees before crushing it's chest, he sent it flying through half the group, knocking them over. Catching the next ones arm, he swung it up, colliding with the other he'd launched. Sliding back, he panicked for a moment as red projectiles collided with him... and did nothing. Looking at his palm, he noticed his yellow aura ticking back three times faster than normal, and the white circle in the middle of them all was already full, pulsing a little actually.

Accepting the kick to the chin he received for looking down, he drew up a table from beside him, cleaving the first three robots in half. Running through the laser shots, he grabbed one by the head and smashing it through it compatriots. That was the last of the ones on this section. Blinking away his strength, he opened both eyes, now sky blue. Flying upwards, he went through the holes in the roof, looking around. Several very large helicopters were floating above the mall. These weren't military or police, in fact they were unmarked. Flying over to one, he saw inside there was nothing, it was fully automatized. Nearly floating into the blades, he closed one eye, activating his violet aura. Shooting a blast of physical force through the machine by his hand, he watched it fall into the malls pool, which had been close for cleaning. Deciding to let the rest float around, he flew back down.

Clare rolled her eyes as the roof exploded around her. Holding her sapphire close to the head for a second, she placed it back in it's lockbox and tied everything she'd bought to her waist. Enjoying some privacy would have to wait. Not giving the machines a moment, she skewered ten of them on spikes made from her spheres, pulling them back and shaking oil off. Turning them to crescent blades, she sliced through the next twenty as they fell. Sitting back down, this section of the balcony safe, she finished her apple before getting back up. Nobody was going to interrupt her snack.

Looking down, she managed to spot Rel and Silver. Putting her hand against the fancy lamp she'd bought Rel, she decided there would be better times to give it to her. But, there wasn't much else to do, anyway. Floating down past a pair of robots lunging through the air, she cut them off in the middle. Using five spheres, she sent their dismembered bodies flying to the side. "Rel. I've gotten something for you." Touching down near the protective circle of ice, she reached out and handed Rel the lamp. "I thought you'd like it, it's how a geode feels, the stuff you get crystals from. Oh, and here's a geode. This one doesn't glow and get warm though." Passing over another gift, she left an amethyst geode at Rel's feet.

"Now be safe, these machines are unfeeling, sadly. They're not like the janitor, your powers won't help here. Just head outside and give the civilians a feeling of calmness." She floated herself over the ice sheet Silver had been creating, stabbing two robots through the chest and then wrenching out their processors. Seeing two robots aim their palms at her, she blocked the lasers before they fired, refracting through the obsidian and just becoming harmless red flashes through the area.

"Odd." Derek called out, lifting himself off of a broken toilet Oran had thrown him through. "I thought you were the class ace. That glowing kid from the forest charged more of my energy than that hit there. Guess the priority list doesn't measure everyone by strength." Putting his foot down as if to charge straight forward, he waited for the moment Oran raised his fists in defense. Bolting three times at ninety degree angles, he caught Oran by the chest before his body could realize Derek had moved. "You like to talk in percents, how's ten feel?" Lifting the boy off the ground with a small shockwave, he released ten percent of his total energy into Orans chest, sending him flying across the store like a bullet. Above him, the roof caved in from the blast resonating through Oran, the air shaking and the entire mall releasing dust from the force.Streaking through the store, constant explosions of sound around him as he flew, Derek hunted for the heroes. The civilians weren't his matter, no matter what S.I.N. said. They already had their dogs biting at their ankles.

"Gotcha Oreo." Varen caught Oran as he sailed, still flying in the air. Flying them down to the ground in an instant, he placed Oran on his feet. "The hell happened over there? I heard, something, explode." He sighed again as this pair of auras failed, out of their designated energy. He currently had absorption, healing, and defense... Not much to go on for a couple minutes. Catching a laser to the face, he let it fire for a moment, looking down. His speed aura was almost full charged now, due to the robots interference. Still another minute.
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Tue May 29, 2018 9:47 am
DannyGirl~ wrote:Glaring daggers at the man before her as he took a seat, the young woman ignored his gesture before gritting her teeth. She knew exactly who this imbecile was, yet he clearly had no idea who she was. Deciding it was best to move on herself and double back a while later, Nimue took a step forward just as someone called to her from behind. Glancing briefly over her shoulder as a young man ran over to help her, she suddenly froze in place. The boy's appearance, the way he carried himself, and even his spiritual resonance was identical to... After suddenly him over for a few moments, Nimue's complexion flushed into a sickly white hue.
How was that possible?
What had he not told her?
Clenching her fists as her pocket began to vibrate, the maiden drew in a deep breath as she attempted to calm down before fishing her phone out of her shorts. What could they possibly want now? Unlocking the screen as she yanked the foreign device to her ear, she listened carefully to the recording before glancing back at the new boy. It was starting, and she needed to go. Seeing such destruction was never part of her agenda. However now...
'Artemis get Apollo immediately.' She demanded mentally, glancing to the spirit hovering beside her. In a matter of seconds two spirits reappeared, and Nimue's eyes slowly dawned a glowing crimson hue.
'About d*** time, using my power to burn up a statue is a mockery of my abilities.' A deep voice echoed through her mind as her target suddenly stood.
'Not now.'
Blinking in shock as Derek extended his hand towards the new boy, Nimue took a single step between them as fire sliced through the middle of the floor and began to push forward to meet his decay. After the two had countered each other, the young woman turned to face the boy once more. For a moment fear shimmered inside her gaze, though after a few moments it subsided and she was certain. Human may attempt to lie or deceive, however glancing into his very soul lead her to be absolutely certain. It was really him.
Hesitantly leaning forward, Nimue pressed her forehead to his while closing her eyes tightly. "...Oran." She whispered before pulling back, a slight wetness dotting her gaze. "You need to go." And with that she jumped through the half decade floor, before using her firepower to blast her forward towards the control room.
After reaching the back room she blasted the door open, and slowly her pace as she approached Lucifer. "I need someone added to the safety fail safe, now." She announced in a demanding tone, not entirely sure how to work the new technology on her own.
Watching the screens, he sighed in annoyance at the fact he had to intervene to get the mission started to begin with. But what matters was that it started, Derek merely provide a consistency to his poor employee record. Watching over Nimue on the cameras, a number of which had been destroyed. He raised a brow as she actively protected a boy. An oddly, familiar looking boy. Whatever train of thought Lucifer had on the matter was stopped when he saw Nimue storm off.

"Ah, crap...she's heading this way isn't she" As if on cue, the doors were blasted open, a bit of debris flying about. "Hello, Miss Nimue -" she didn't take long to order him around, "You want me to what? Who, the boy?" He questioned pointing to Oran. "Why- ya know what, whatever. No point debating with you" he took out his phone, and input the coding "Since it's apparently important...there, your new friend is safe from the bots. Can't do much about the Field Agent"
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Tue May 29, 2018 11:24 am
Silver looks at Rel as he nods "Yes were getting attacked and don't worry...I won't let them hurt anyone here!" he declared as he kept on attacking as he felt a presence coming near him as he thought it was something trying to attack him but he turned and saw Clare instead jumping near him and giving something to Rel as he heard him telling her to get to where the other civilians are to calm them down with her powers.

Silver looks at Clare as he spoke calmly "These things didn't come here for no reason...there after someone as I felt something in wrong in my stomach as I began to wonder the big question: Why attack here? Since it was odd that the villains tend to know were the exam was...and I have a feeling there is a reason for this..." as he dodges a slash from a robot and slammed his fist inside the robot incasing it with ice within its body and shatters it. Silver smirks "Good thing I tried it on a robot..." as he began attacking the robots with his ice as ice exploded within his left arm as an iceberg-like ice pillar destroyed a massive chunk of the robots and incased their remains within the ice as he spoke calmly "Lets protect these people...these robots won't get past us!"
Naro
Naro

Tue May 29, 2018 11:36 am
Twisted thoughts came flying through Oran’s mind as each second past, he was concerned about his classmates. Some still had injuries, and Divinity was sleep deprived. Turning to his enemy coming out of the store he threw him in a few seconds ago. Glowing kid from the forest? The only growling kid he knew was Varen. So this @$$hole was the other villain that attacked the forest, now with more reason Oran was gonna beat the f$ck out of him. Though the villain caught him by surprise and sent him flying through a store with just a small shock wave. Once he broke through the the store’s wall Varen was the one who caught him, once he put him down Oran brought a hand to his chin. This villain had an odd power “Thanks buddy, nothing i can’t handle. The forest guy is here. He seemed to absorb my hits and released it later, like a sponge of some sort. He’ll just absorb eveything i throw i him” Oran let out a small smile as he squatted to look around the mall “but everyone has a limit, 35%” He said. “I won’t need more than 35%. At first it won’t do much, but the energy will eventually stack until his body can’t hold anymore. It’s like when you add water to a sponge. At first it will take it just fine but eventually it won’t. Anyway back to whatever you were doing.”

Oran jump out of the store then rushed at the villain “Come back here, I’m not done with you. Or maybe you’re scared i might actually hurt you” Oran picked up a random piece of debri, charged up his hand a bit then threw it directly at the villains head “You’re just another brick in the wall, and let me tell you... my power is extremely good at breaking walls.” Mocking him would certainly attract his attention.
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Tue May 29, 2018 2:07 pm
Glancing back as Yvette grabbed Serenity, Divinity smiled slightly. That would kill two birds with one stone. She wanted to try and talk to her, to work things out civilly.
Halting in front of one of her favorite clothing stores, the young woman grinned as she immediately sped through the aisles. Shopping was definitely one of her favorite ways to pass time. Especially when it came to getting new outfits. This time it would be even more enjoyable to her though, as she wanted to get something cute for Oran. After a few minutes of searching through the store, Divinity finally found something that made her laugh. "Hey guy look at this!" She called over her shoulder before digging out a while and red elbow length tshirt with a smile. Then quickly leaning over to find a matching one for Oran, she finally returned around and held them both out from the other's to read.
The boys read 'If lost return to Babe', while the woman's shirt read 'I am Babe'.
Giggling softly as she hugged the shirts, Divinity glanced around once more before finding a similar shirt nearby. "Hey Yvette, I'll get you this one!" She announced while pulling one out that looked about her size and allowing her to read it.
'Babe Patrol'.
Finally moving to check out, Divinity swiped her card before tucking the shirts in her purse hanging by her waist. "Alright should we check somewhere else-?" She started only to be cut off by the sounds to shrill screams echoing through the mall. As she summoned her wings and flew out of the store as fast as she could, her face slowly flushed to a sickly shade of green.
"No..." She whispered lowly, glancing around at the dead bodies scattering the ground along with those who where still holding on. "Yvette, give me cover! Serenity, get those who can still walk out of here!" She yelled as she came to, flying up to the ceiling before pulling her staff out of her purse and clicking a button to extend it. From there she pointed all of her charms to the injured before her and challenging all her strength into healing everyone as quickly as she could. Though sleep deprived she managed to hold her own, most likely thanks to the sudden rush of adrenaline as she quickly assessed those who were in the most critical conditions and starting with them.
This was like her night vision, save the setting was different... Meaning that whatever was coming was so much worse than this event that her consciousness had skipped right over this.
The thought made her sick to her stomach.
Trying not to focus on the robots raging on around her, Divinity left that to Yvette. "As soon as you can, get out of here!" She yelled to those she was healing below, letting out a sigh of relief whenever someone stood and ran. Working faster and harder than ever before was her only option.
However even that could only do so much.
Feeling one of her patients heart beat beginning to drop, Divinity glanced over in a panic to find a you girl struggling beneath her mother. A mother who had already passed before she'd arrived.
"No please!" Beginning to tear up as she forced out even more energy, though she felt others slipping away as well. This time a young man just younger than she, and a woman in her mid 40s. "Just hang on!" Beginning to choke as tear flowed down her cheeks, Divinity froze as she felt the woman's heartbeat finally grow still. No... She... She couldn't... "Stop this!" At this point she wasn't sure who she was begging to, but she snapped. Suddenly all her charms faced inward before a giant beam shot out in front of her, leaving her speechless as it spread over the hall. It was amazing.
Suddenly multiple people she'd thought were lost began to breathe, and after a few minutes stumble out the emergency exit.
Still, the woman never moved.
Watching as the teen boy found the strength to run, Divinity glanced over to the young girl beneath her mother who was finally able to up her eyes.
Her mother must've been protecting her.
"Serenity, there a kid over here!" She cried out as the little girl began to scream.
The scenes around her were sick and twisted. Something straight from a horror film, and yet this was real life. As the remainder of those still alive finally were healed enough to exit the building safely, Divinity was left with a hallow victory. Looking over the countless others that remained lying on the floor, as empty lifeless husks. It was horrifying, and she'd only helped one of the numerous hallways filling the mall. She was playing a losing game.
Flying off to find another mass of people alongside her classmates, Divinity suddenly felt something shoot through the center of her wing before a scream escaped her and she crashed against the ground. Looking back to find an entirely new army of robots, Divinity allowed her wings to fade away. Being left with a phantom pain as she glanced around her, the young woman's eyes widened as she spotted the food court. That's where the others were meeting right? "Someone help Yvette!" She screamed in a begging tone before crawling to her feet and holding to staff out once more. Though soon discovered even more of this group had already passed on than the last. Still, she summoned the same large beam and tried her best. Turning her head from those she healed and closing her eyes so she wouldn't have to see those who slipped away from under her care.
She wasn't trained for this.
No one had prepared her for the possibility of failure while on a medical job.
She wasn't ready to challenge death.
But what choice did she have?
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Tue May 29, 2018 2:50 pm
Protesting just a little as she had to abandon her watermelon, Serenity followed along behind Yvette and Divinity. As they got to the store, she relaxed as she was let go of. Walking through the isles, nothing out of the entire selection seems to interest her... Settling on some tear up some jeans she found, she watched the other two girls over the shelves for a moment, not sure what to do at this point. She really never bought anything, it was simpler to make people buy stuff for her, without them knowing.

The sound of shattering glass brought her attention to the rest of the store, however. Turning, she gritted her teeth as dozens of robots began to swarm the mall. "Oh no you don't! This is my house you idiots!" About to launch herself, she stopped as Divinity launched herself up into the air. Watching as she began to heal up everyone around her, she responded by bringing them closer together with two dozen of her braids.

Seeing a pair of robots launch themselves at Divinity, she caught them by the ankles, content to let Divinity have some fun for now. Dragging them through the network of braids, now numbering close to a hundred as she wound them through the vents and along the walls and floors of the area, she giggled as they tried to punch her in the face, unable to break the grip of her hair. "Now we're gonna have some fun you two..." Resonating around the store was the sound of cracking, screeching, and shattering metal.

As her hair was busy tossing civilians out windows, she knelt by two completely dismembered, taken apart robots. Circuitry, hydraulic systems, cameras, everything she'd ever need for work... She found a few shopping bags and began stuffing them with machinery. "Now this is shopping!" Breaking open a window and crawling out, she decided to follow the two girls as they went along. Every few steps a new bag of parts was brought to her through the network, the robots being disassembled piece by piece against their will.

Stopping for a moment, Serenity screeched with joy. Appliances. This was perfect. Leaving the two girls to their fate, she retracted her entire hair network back to her, her hair turning pink as she jumped through the window beside the open door. Hammers, saws, drills, even a chainsaw or two. She began to pile up her new toys, laughing madly as her braids turned on the chainsaw. Turning around, she saw another robot about to smash into Divinity. Shoving an axe through it's head, she dragged it over to her feet, lifting up a chainsaw and bringing it down on the machines chest. As sparks flew, she began to cackle wildly.

Crawling through the broken window, she was covered from head to toe in oil and hydraulic fluid. She smiled at Divinity in the sweetest manner possible. "Don't worry, I've got this!" Running off down the halls, looking like a one woman construction crew, grinding metal could be heard wherever she went. Even louder though, was her laughter above it all.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum