Team Kios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knight Academy

+13
ConradCorax
Shadow Uchiha
Derekjay2000
Errant Singularity
Atlas
Naro
Avariel Flos
Jove
Skittles
Sammich
Voca
Riseha
Iskios
17 posters
Go down
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Knight Academy  - Page 28 Empty Re: Knight Academy

Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:59 pm
Silver walked into the kitchen since he tried to find cool drinks inside the fridge due to a childish part of him wants to drink all of the soda in the fridge and then ignore people around him but felt guilty on possibly drinking all of the soda by himself. The silver haired ice user grumbled softly "I really don't understand parties...wish...nah never mind maybe I should start a conversation first...yeah...maybe..." as he got out of the kitchen carrying a few and by few it means five or six cans of soda and walking around as he saw Serenity looking more grumpy and somehow grey hair as he calmly walks up to her "Hey...Serenity...wanna drink some soda and hangout?" then he shrugs "If you want? Oh and the soda is cold since I managed to cool it down with my ice..."
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:49 pm
"Umm... Sure?" Serenity didn't know what Silver was pulling, he was the only one to speak with her all night. He definitely wanted something. Money, a weird confession, her kidney? Whatever it was she couldn't exactly leave without learning his angle and using it against him later. Her hair changed to a lime green, now curious as to what was going on. Accepting one of the cans, she nearly dropped it due to the cold, not her favourite temperature ever. Using one of her smaller braids to hold it instead, she asked "What do you want?"
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:01 pm
Silver shrugs "Want to talk....never good at parties never been to one before so...here I am..." shrugging as the usual anti social silver haired ice user gave a looks at Serenity with his silver-blue eyes "Oh...and sorry about the coldness sometimes my power tends to over do it..."
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:11 pm
"Parties are boring, they're just a bunch of people bringing out their dumbness..." Waiting for a bit, she decided to finally open the can and take a sip, still a bit too cold. Her sensitive teeth rebelled, firing anti-materiel rounds into the back of her head practically. Green hair fluttering between grey and it's lime composure, she settled on a ruddy brown not unlike a natural hair colour, one of annoyance. "Yeah deep freeze, you made it too cold... It'll just take a bit. Just, uh... Stay on that end." She scooted to the other side of the couch from where he was standing, making a little barrier up to shoulder height using her elongated braids between them to keep the slight radiated chill away.
Atlas
Atlas

Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:34 am
“Ill stick with Choo Choo. And its Nagare. Not Nagi. Anyways, i just don't like being touched. Its weird. Anyways, it's nice to meet you. Dont you have some friends to hang out with or something? Or are you an outcast?” He asked, lounging back in his chair. It was a pretty comfortable chair. Or at least it was, until someone fell into his lap. He jumped from his chair and threw the girl down to the floor. He realized who it was but quickly went along with Varen. “Uh yeah, I'm definitely not a criminal. Maybe we should keep her from the alcohol, huh? Its okay pal, people make mistakes all the time”. He reached down and pulled Adriella to her feet, gripping her arm pretty hard. “Witch” he whispered quietly so that only adriella would hear. “And hey Varen. Not great man. Not great. My conversation partner was stolen away, and now I've got this one to deal with” He jokingly gestured to Coco.
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:11 am
Beginning to relax as Miri embraces her, Divinity’s smile softened to one less forced. She’d needed that. And probably a rant/cry session later about how incompetent she felt as Oran’s girlfriend. Hopefully Miri would be down for both, but for now she didn’t want to ruin the good mood. It was a party after all. Everyone deserved to have fun, and have a chance to escape their problems for a bit.
The alcohol was definitely helping with that.
As her friend pulled away and leaned up to whispered to her, Divinity’s smile widened to one of delight. While she’d been expecting him to flirt around a bit more and weigh his options, it appeared Magnus worked fast. That must’ve been a family thing too.
“Hmm~ Must’ve been the way you sweet talk me.” She teased back softly, shooting a proud thumbs up to Magnus before taking Miri’s hands. “Come on, let’s show everyone how to really get down!” Giggling softly as she glanced around them, Divinity waved at Yvette temporarily from across the crowd before losing herself in the music. It was nice just to relax and have some girl time.
She’d really needed it.
At the same time though, she also wanted to be with Oran. Hopefully sometime with the guys would help him settle into the party, and then he’d come find her. She didn’t want to miss out on the surprise tonight, or it’d be ruined. On top of that, Divinity always felt slightly lost without him around. They’d been together long enough that in several ways their life’s had started to revolve around each other.
Honestly she wouldn’t even know what to do without him around to support her in the ways he did.
However she didn’t want to deal on any of that for too long when she was having girl time, so she tried push it aside. It had been a while since she’d left the house to see anyone, so she wanted to make the most of the opportunity.
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:53 am
Silver nodded as he saw Serenity scoot away from him as he mumbled "I see...sorry about that..." then he remembers on what Serenity said about parties as Silver shrugs calmly "Guess so...but never been to one before and wondered if it was interesting..."
keya
keya

Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:21 pm
With a pout, Coco crossed her arms, “An outcast!? who said I was an outcast I just—”
Coco jerks back, surprised at the fact that a literal human was just thrown in front of her. Watching the little girl give Nagare a hard time was quite amusing, but she was also confused from everything happening so suddenly. Hearing Varen’s voice, Coco smiles excitedly “KARENNN!!” She pinched his cheek, “Fist bumps are for boring people!! How come I didn’t see you earlier?!” She tilts her head waiting for an answer while also shifting her glance towards Nagare’s struggle with Adriella.
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:38 pm
"Pfft, cause I don't visit boring people." Varen teased her, forcing the fistbump upon Coco. Watching Adriella fall from Nagares lap, he gave a thumbs up to his friend, assuming they were roughhousing for fun or something. "Whatchu been doing all night?" He asked, looking slightly concerned as Nagare didn't let go of Adriella and said something her. "See kid? Told ya Nagares totally fine... Uh, who are you anyway? Gotta be from the school if Oran invited you."

Adriella shouted a little as Nagare launched her to the floor, a typical move. He was probably gonna try to break a rib now, thankfully she didn't bring her wallet with her or he'd steal it now. As he lifted her, she froze her face in place, waiting for the strike. Instead, she was merely insulted. Gritting her teeth, she answered back "I'm not a witch you filthy dog..." Turning a worried smile to the other two, she shifted her eyes in his direction, trying to signal that she needed help. Instead, she was forced to answer questions. "I, uh, I'm Clares roommate... Me and the teachers worked it out so I don't have to come to class, just, stay in my dorm and do stuff through video and hand stuff in by email... But I wanted to see."

"Ehh, this is probably the last I'm coming to... Least people liked my snacks." She popped the soda down on a table nearby, standing up and brushing a bit of dust off the line of fabric that barely passed as shorts. "Well, seeya ice box. I need to sleep, stuffs getting way too loud." Rubbing her head, her hair slowly shifted back to it's usual blue as she wandered out of the house, finding her flight frame in a bush. Waiting for a proper wind, she wove her hair into the frame and took off, flying back to the school slowly, having to do a large loop around some turbulence that nearly threw her into a building window.
Sammich
Sammich

Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:04 pm
DannyGirl~ wrote:Beginning to relax as Miri embraces her, Divinity’s smile softened to one less forced. She’d needed that. And probably a rant/cry session later about how incompetent she felt as Oran’s girlfriend. Hopefully Miri would be down for both, but for now she didn’t want to ruin the good mood. It was a party after all. Everyone deserved to have fun, and have a chance to escape their problems for a bit.
The alcohol was definitely helping with that.
As her friend pulled away and leaned up to whispered to her, Divinity’s smile widened to one of delight. While she’d been expecting him to flirt around a bit more and weigh his options, it appeared Magnus worked fast. That must’ve been a family thing too.
“Hmm~ Must’ve been the way you sweet talk me.” She teased back softly, shooting a proud thumbs up to Magnus before taking Miri’s hands. “Come on, let’s show everyone how to really get down!” Giggling softly as she glanced around them, Divinity waved at Yvette temporarily from across the crowd before losing herself in the music. It was nice just to relax and have some girl time.
She’d really needed it.
At the same time though, she also wanted to be with Oran. Hopefully sometime with the guys would help him settle into the party, and then he’d come find her. She didn’t want to miss out on the surprise tonight, or it’d be ruined. On top of that, Divinity always felt slightly lost without him around. They’d been together long enough that in several ways their life’s had started to revolve around each other.
Honestly she wouldn’t even know what to do without him around to support her in the ways he did.
However she didn’t want to deal on any of that for too long when she was having girl time, so she tried push it aside. It had been a while since she’d left the house to see anyone, so she wanted to make the most of the opportunity.

Two drink Miri has the attention span of a goldfish as soon as Magnus falls out of her peripheral all her focus falls to Divinity. She holds her much taller friend by the shoulders.

"Divinity..." She began to say but she lost her train of thought and was soon pulled into the excitement of dancing again. "Yeah let's dance!" She would surely need another drink after this but for now she would enjoy her time with her friend. Miri couldn't say she knew exactly what was on Divinity's mind, surely it was all the commotion that threatened the sanctity of their senior year. Atleast they had this moment she thought. In her experience, the current moment was always the best distraction from the bast.

Miri was simply happy to be here for her friends this time around. She was getting better at that it seemed.

So her and Divinity danced to a song Miri didn't know but vaguely recognized from previous parties. Miri could feel the alcohol in her system wearing off, the adrenaline of the dance keeping her going but her general mood plateauing. She halted at a break between songs and patted Divinity on the arm.

"Hey Divinity, I'm parched, wanna get a drink?" She asked, panting a bit from the physical exertion.
ConradCorax

Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:41 am
‘That’s a big fat no.’

‘What do you mean no? It’s a social event, and you need to be more social.’

‘Me? I’m not the one who nearly tore apart the cafeteria on day one looking to “make an impression.”’

‘Listen Shion if you keep locking me away. It’s just gonna bite you in the a**, or more specifically I will bite you in the a**.’

‘Language!!’

‘English!!’

‘Ahhhhhggghhhh…. Listen Sora I’m willing to give you one more chance at meeting people. Just remember, I will be watching.’

‘When aren’t you watching?’

‘Exactly. So be on your best behavior, or I’ll neuter you.’

‘You know you can’t do that to a corporeal being.’

‘Don’t tempt me to try.’

The two speakers sat in one of the many dorm rooms on campus staring internally at one another. On one side of the room, Shion slender pale figure sitting comfortably in a recliner wearing a bright white robe coating a tight fitting black tunic and pants. Shion white hair pulled back in a ponytail matching the color of the thin veil across the eyes. On the opposing side of he room, a thin black cat sitting on the carpet stares back up at Shion with bright golden eyes. Both figures stood up at the same time. Shion lifts up both arms holding them out in a huge gesture causing the feline to jump slamming into Shion’s torso. In an instant, a golden hue causing the young student to convulse backwards for a moment. Suddenly a secondary form split out of the robes in the form of a pure white cat with icy blue eyes. Shion old form collapsed for a moment before getting up with a cocky grin. The cat cycled the student with skeptical eyes.

‘Remember Sora, I might not have the same arsenal in this form, but it’s still enough to knock you out,’ Shion utters still using their telepathic link in this inhuman form. Sora straighten giving a couple stretches to get use to the new mobility.

‘You know if never want to damage your body. It’s just as much mine as yours. I promise not to stir too much trouble,’ Sora utters before heading straight for the door without giving Shion a second to react. The robed figure quickly made pace down the hallway using a phone to get the directions to the party. Shion followed suit falling slightly behind due to the little legs.

Eventually, the two found their way at least to the outside of Oren’s house. With the party in full swing, the two noticed the strange markings the other guests made in their own entrances. Shion hesitated at first to head inside, but Sora snatched up Shion by the scruff of the neck. Stepping inside, Sora screamed at the top of his longs.

“Hey who wants a free kitten!!!” Sora dangles Shion in the air causing the white kitten to squirm helplessly.

Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:29 pm
Silver was walking towards Yvette about to say something but when he heard a random person who walked into the house with another person and the person known as Sora screamed on who wants the kitten as he looks at Sora and walks to her "Where did you find this kitten?" feeling protective since the ice hero has a soft spot for cats and felt surprised on if this Sora person might've kidnapped this cat from their family. He sighed and mutters "I will...well if you want to give me?" as he puts his hand out towards Sora.
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:59 pm
Divinity let go of her worries as the next song came on, before swiftly taking the lead. Dancing with Miri, even just for a few songs, really boosted her spirits. It reminded her that despite her burdens, there were still a lot of positive factors in her life. Oran, Magnus, her family, good friends... They all meant the world to her.
So she had to stay strong, for their sakes.
Hopefully soon she’d find a way to change the path of their current most likely future.
Something needed to change drastically.
What, was the only question left.
Finally coming to a haunt at Miri’s request a few songs later, Divinity laughed in response to her request. While she didn’t want to get too drunk only a few hours into the 6am party, she could handle a bit more alcohol. Just a little. “Sure! I could go for something fruity.” She chirped brightly in response before holding onto Miri’s arm as they headed to the counter. When swarmed by so many people it was hard not to be separated from your friends... And even harder to find them if you did.
The slight space around the counter was really nice, however Divinity was surprised to find Justin and Oran having a drink together. After a few moments she smiled before mixing herself one, and sliding one to Miri. Good. He’d finally relaxed a bit then.
Maybe sending him off to spend time with some guy friends had been the best course of action after all.
Settling down on a stool by the counter, the blonde pushed her bangs back before smiling. “That was fun Miri! Thanks, it was just what I needed.”
keya
keya

Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:18 pm
“Hey! You forced the fist bump, that automatically makes you the boring one!” With folded arms Coco scrunched her nose at Varen in a mocking manner “Jusssst peachy, I was having the time of my life dancing till SOMEONE became a party pooper” she pointed right at Nagare. “How about you Karen?”
Coco subconsciously glanced over at the man who announced the free cat and in turn became distracted with the whole situation. The cute cat immediately gets approached, which slightly hurt Coco’s ego considering her greed for animals. With a slight frown she looks back at Varen “Awwww how cute would that cat be with me, oh well Silver totally deserves it. I mean first come first serve right” With a dramatic clench to where her heart would be, she smirks. “Welp at least it’s safe from your appetite Karen.”

Last edited by pichute on Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:24 pm
"Nah Choochoo you're definitely the boring one or ya would've stopped me." Reaching out as she looked at the cat, he chopped her in the forehead, snapping his hands behind his back to prove his innocence. "Yeah Naga is totally a party pooper for sure, and look, he just strikes people in the forehead randomly..." He tried to whistle casually, instead what came out was the sound of a constipated trumpet.

"Wait snack? Where?" He looked over to see Silver walk up to the feline, disappointed his second meal was leaving. "Ah ohwell... At least you're not!" He blinked to activate his yellow aura, golden light illuminating the general area with brillance as he lifted Coco off the couch and held her upside down. "Hey Naga, that grill still hot? Also, wanna split it?" He pointed to Coco, using one hand to draw a line through her belly. "You can have the top half, that ones kinda loud." Lifting her over the couch, he dropped her on her head, laughing to himself and finishing "Nah just kidding, she'd take too long and anyway, she's probably sour." He blinked his aura away, the regular lights filling the area again.
ConradCorax

Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:27 pm
With a deep chuckle, Sora turns to Silver swaying the small feline through the air getting flicked across the face by the slender white tail.

“Oh I found this cute little one abandon on the road leading to the academy. A small cardboard box with a sign asking for someone with a good home. Knowing this academy’s luck, I’d rather take the initiative taking the cat to the people instead of the other way around. I’m sure all you young lasses and lads are responsible enough, but do you have the heart to care for a life not as significant as your own,” Sora voice adopted the all to familiar tone or a spokesperson looking to peddle a product. Strange enough in person, those words sound a lot more realistic, but it really comes from the shorter time to react. Because Sora easily hands off the kitten to Silver’s arms without hesitation. Shion felt anger burn from whisker to tail provoking the kitten to squirm in Silver’s grip attempting to lash out with little claws missing Sora by a wide margin.

‘Sora, don’t you try to ditch me!!!!’ Shion yells incoherently to anyone outside of their connection. To most, it appears the kitten is uttering loud meows at the student.

With a smirk, Sora slips to the left attempting to hide away into the crowd letting Shion take the brunt of attention. Sora would rather find the kitchen wanting to try actual food while available.
Naro
Naro

Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:32 pm
Oran kept eyeing the drink Justin had offer him for quite a while now. Contemplating wether he should drink or not, Oran was great at others things... drinking was just a bit too much for him. Justin just dranked it like water, but in the end Oran have in and reached out for the red cup. Still not even taking a small sip, Oran glanced around the room, looked like someone brought a cat... and Magnus had disappeared... probably passed out somewhere. Finally spotted divinity dancing with Miri, she was was having so much fun even though of all the stuff that she saw in those vision. She was really strong, right before taking a sip Oran out the cup down and walked over to Divinity “mind if i still this beautiful lady away for a few minutes?” He asked as he reached for her hand and lead the way upstairs.

Justin didn’t waste no time, he smoothly slid over to miri as he took another sip “mind if i steak you for a few minutes?” He asked after leaning against the counter “I’m Justin, Oran’s best man even though he hasn’t asked me yet”

Oran quickly took Divinity upstairs and into his bedroom. He left her sitting in the bed while he gather a few things. Two boxes wrapped in a red flashy paper “it’s your surprise, let’s open them” he sat next to her and gave her the small one. It was a silver ring and necklace, she saw her looking at it the other day so he went out and got it for her “i thought you’ll like it” he set it to the side and brought the bigger box. After taking off the wrap Oran opened the box and pulled out a handmade book “i heard what you did during the mall incident. All the people you saved. he opened the book to reveal a bunch of letters and drawings from the people she saved “I’ve been skipping class and went to the hospital to find everyone you helped. They were all so grateful and wrote you letters, you’re their hero... a little girl drew you a bunch of times. And in all of them you’re illustrated as an angel.” He pointed at the pictures then at the letters “we can change the future”
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:57 pm
Glancing over her shoulder as Oran asked to steal her, Divinity blushed slightly at his compliment before settling down her cup and turning to take his hand. He definitely had the potential to be smooth when he felt like it. “Sorry Miri, I’ll be back in a few!” She couldn’t help but feel giddy as he lead her up the stairs, completely fixated on getting her surprise. In that moment not much else mattered. Maybe it was the alcohol, maybe it was how seldom things actually surprised her, but she was elated. What could it be? Anything at all would be wonderful coming from someone like Oran, he was so thoughtful. Honestly she didn’t think anyone could top him as a gift giver. Though that day would certainly prove to go above and beyond all expectations.
Closing their door and locking it behind them, the young woman took a seat as he lead her to the bed before waiting in a giddy fashion. She hadn’t mentioned wanting anything in such a long time, save a ring, so she wasn’t sure what it’d be. It wasn’t like him to suddenly change his mind on proposing in high school without reason though, so she doubted it was that.
She grinned as he finally returned to sit beside her, before nodding eagerly as she reached over to open the first beautiful red box with him. This one was smaller than the one beside him, with smooth rounded edges. Which gave her a little insight to what was inside. Recognizing the jaw dropping set of jewelry inside, Divinity found a few years lacing her gaze. She’d been looking at this at the mall a few days before the incident... Which meant he’d ran back to get it for her when she’d been distracted. The gesture was so sweet, and she loved that he always did like things like that for her. He really was more than she could ever ask for.
“Baby, I love it.” She whispered softly while leaning up to kiss his cheek, nearly forgetting about the second gift until he pulled it out. At first the handmade book really surprised her, but as he began to explain she slowly started to piece together what it was. Her buzz felt as if it had been completely killed off, and Divinity was left speechless.
She didn’t like to remember the mall incident.
To her, it was her first and greatest failure.
There had been thousands of innocent lives taken.
Thousands she had failed.
It was only then, she’d ever stopped to consider how many she’d saved.
Hesitantly reaching out to accept the book as Oran flipped it open, Divinity held it tightly as he pointed to the different letters and pictures. She couldn’t stop the tears flooding down her cheeks, but just this once she didn’t want to. This meant more to her than Oran could’ve possibly imagined. He was her greatest support, and ally. Words couldn’t express how much she loved and needed him. It was moments like this that encouraged her to continue on her path. To be a hero. Not for herself, or those she’d failed... But for Oran, and those she’d saved.
Slowly nodding as she choked backs sob, Divinity gently ran her hand along the little girls drawings.
An angel.
Even given her wings, the sentiment still touched her deeply.
She was completely and utterly speechless.
So she gently set the book on the dresser before running back to hug him tightly.
If he thought so, then she’d believe it. They could change the future.
They had to.
“...I love you.”
Naro
Naro

Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:31 pm
Oran knew how much seeing all of those people die affected her. She was stuck fighting a downhill battle, blaming herself for the people that died. She didn’t realize how many she saved and gave them another day to live “apparently you were in the news too, there was footage from one of the cameras that didn’t get destroyed. It got everything, you’re a hero” he said as he watched her go put the book in the dresser then accepted her with open arms “i love you too, let me help you with the necklace and ring” he took the small box and took out the ring. Lifting her hand and slowly sliding the ring down her finger “perfect fit, now the necklace.” He quickly grabbed it and sat behind her to adjust it around her neck. Once they were done Oran took her back down to the party “make sure not too drink too much” he teased her as they finally reached the crowd.
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:18 am
Taking in deep stiff breaths to calm herself, Nimue’s scarlet eyes glistened with fear. Her deep orbs flickering shades as she slowly blinked. She could feel Elizabeth bubbling up as Magnus continued, calmly admitting to knowing things he didn’t understand. Things he couldn’t understand. Yet he still pretended too. It was... Infuriating. How could he think he knew her family? He had no idea what was best for Oran, and neither did their father. Did they even comprehend what they’d been through?
Did Oran?
Did he know what had happened?
How could he?
No, that didn’t matter.
Regardless of if he knew, if he was hurting, she would make sure he would never feel that way again.
Oran would never know her pain.
Ever.
Suddenly the color of her eyes solidified, resting in a brilliant shade of crimson as Magnus’ chain extended to her. At first her gaze was harsh, and cold. Humans weren’t to be trusted. If he didn’t keep his word he’d know everything... However after a few moments she reached out to accept the offer. Knowledge of her brother was worth that risk. He wasn’t like the rest of them, he couldn’t be. Oran must be strong. Surely he’d grown to be an incredible young man. One who would never abandon his family.
He wouldn’t be like their father.
Those were her deepest and strongest desires, and as the memories coursed through her she found them being full filled. He was kind, and brave. Considerate. A lot of them memories seemed to contain his mate, whom appeared to be ill in some manner. From what she saw, Oran was taking care of her...
He actually did have a lot in common with how she remembered her father, many years ago. However that was a good thing. Hopefully Oran could maintain it, with the help of-
“...Divinity.” She repeated softly, her eyes widening as he explained the blonde young woman Apollo had told her of to be his cousin. At first the thought left her stomach feeling rather tight and low, however after a few moments the sensation passed leaving her confused. Normally she would’ve been more hesitant to pass along word from Magnus, or to assist him in any way. Though for one night only she decided to cut him some slack. She’d been planning on doing the same herself when she’d seen the memories regardless. Oran clearly cared for Divinity a great deal, so hurting her would hurt him by extension. Which she couldn’t allow.
Her eyes flickered blue for just a moment, before returning to normal. “It is done.” After relying his exact message to Lucifer, Nimue groaned softly before making her way back to the bed and extending a hand to Magnus. As much as she hated physical contact, he was in no shape to get away from the house alone. Pulling him up before suppressing a glare, the young woman wrapped an arm around his waist before allowing him to do the same. “...Fix your hair.” She had earlier, however he’d messed it up once again when falling onto the bed. “...I’ll get you back to the base. I’m sure you want to see Father... We’re slipping out the front, I want to see Oran.” She explained indifferently, not giving him room to protest as she unlocked the door and helped him out of the room.
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:56 am
Silver looks surprised since someone would abandon a cat like that and when Sora was talking on how he found the white cat in a cardboard box with a sign now after finishing his speech, Silver looks at the white cat as he began humming softly "Guess your with me now...well mind if I call you Shiro? And don't worry I have soft spots for cats and normally I would often go my way to take care of them...and...well I am depressed and quite alone in this place most of the time and having a cat might be good for me since my adoptive dad tells me lonely people attract tons of cats." as Silver is rubbing the white cat's head gently giving a very soothing rub as he has a very gentle smile on his face.

The ice hero walked to a couch and sat down with the white cat on his lap while he continues to pet it more "I wonder who would even throw a cat in a cardboard box into the street!" he mutters quietly as the often quite, stoic and very anti social boy now is emotional and depressed on the fact a cat was thrown away.
ConradCorax

Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:58 pm
Maneuvering through the crowd, Sora is quite far from the most graceful in a human body often bump or tripping on all sorts of things ranging from furniture to people. Eventually, he slips into the kitchen looking for any signs of snacks. Sora’s nose flared up sniffing around noticing how much less efficient compared to the cat form. Since the nose knows, Sora stares up at the top of the refrigerator for a long moment. Due to Sora’s height, it takes a swift jump up to the table next to it. Then another jump to land on top of the refrigerator on all fours. Falling sideways, Sora lays across the top sticking a hand in a jar filled with cookies. Strangely, Sora seem to have more trouble plucking the top of the jar off than the acrobatic stunt.

Shion felt shock to be given away so easily by Sora laying still in Silver’s hands. The cats head lifts slightly feeling the hand starting to rub between the little ears provoking the tail to lift into the air smacking against Silver’s hand. Looking up, Shion listen keenly on what Silver had to say. Despite not being able to communicate, Shion definitely could still understand him. By the end of his little rant, Shion relaxed slightly stretching out in his arms letting little paws dangle a bit off the side.

‘This kid got a lot of issues,’ Shion thought resting against Silver’s chest letting out a soft purr trying to buy time. ‘Maybe, I shouldn’t break his little fantasy just yet.’
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:52 pm
The news? Honestly she was taken back, completely shocked that she’d been featured at all when paired against her teammates. Divinity knew that support heroes played a vital role both in missions and everyday life, however were rarely publicly praised for their feats. That had never bothered her. She already knew that, despite her rare powers, she’d likely never make the top ten or twenty ranked hero listing. Offensive heroes simply stood out more with flasher displays of power. Though that was just how things were. Being thanked on the news once was enough for her.
Oran on the other hand had a really shot at making the top three someday, and she’d support him the entire way.
In her book, he’d always be ranked #1 regardless of that though.
Shaking her head as he complimented her, Divinity beamed brightly. “...Maybe I was back at the mall, but today you’re the hero Oran. You’ll always be my hero.” Holding him tightly as he whispered back to her, the young woman felt like the luckiest girl alive. No one could ever understand how much he did for her, though they couldn’t deny how much he loved her either. A love which she carried for him just as strongly.
Pulling away slowly as he offered to help her with the jewelry, she held her hand out for him with a grin as he slid the ring on. She the proceeded to admire it for a few moments as he climbed behind her to put on the necklace. They were both so beautiful. Divinity almost didn’t know what to say as she gently reached up to touch the smooth, and cool metal hanging around her neck. “These are perfect.” She whispered before turning her head slightly to kiss him.
After they finished Oran returned her to the party. Glancing over to the clock in the kitchen, the young woman grimaced upon discovering it was already passed 1am. She was completely warn out, but still struggling against her urge to sleep. Both because she didn’t want to face the visions, and because she didn’t want the night to end. Giggling softly as he teased her, Divinity gently shook her head in response. “Don’t worry, I’m done drinking. Besides, I wouldn’t want to get too wasted in case you pull out another surprise ring.” She hinted in a half teasing tone before kissing his cheek. “Thanks for the surprises, Babe. You always know just what I need.”
Atlas
Atlas

Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:14 am
Nagare let out a sigh and let go of the girls arm. Yeah, sure, he wasn't the greatest in the past, but at least he was trying to make it better. She'd never understand. "Sit down. No one here is going to hurt you. 'Specially not me." He held his fake smile until he heard Varen and Coco's insult. "I am definitely not a party pooper! I can be loads of fun, if I want to." He was a bit shocked when Varen lifted Coco, but played along with it. "Top or bottom, food is food!" He opened his mouth wide and several rows of razor sharp teeth formed, but quickly disappeared when Varen dropped Coco. "Well we shouldn't scare her too much. Besides, youre probably right. She probably tastes awful. Maybe we should try this one instead" He pointed at Adriella before sitting back in his chair with a laugh
Iskios
Iskios
Admin
Admin
https://teamkios.rpg-board.net

Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:13 am
DannyGirl~ wrote:Taking in deep stiff breaths to calm herself, Nimue’s scarlet eyes glistened with fear. Her deep orbs flickering shades as she slowly blinked. She could feel Elizabeth bubbling up as Magnus continued, calmly admitting to knowing things he didn’t understand. Things he couldn’t understand. Yet he still pretended too. It was... Infuriating. How could he think he knew her family? He had no idea what was best for Oran, and neither did their father. Did they even comprehend what they’d been through?
Did Oran?
Did he know what had happened?
How could he?
No, that didn’t matter.
Regardless of if he knew, if he was hurting, she would make sure he would never feel that way again.
Oran would never know her pain.
Ever.
Suddenly the color of her eyes solidified, resting in a brilliant shade of crimson as Magnus’ chain extended to her. At first her gaze was harsh, and cold. Humans weren’t to be trusted. If he didn’t keep his word he’d know everything... However after a few moments she reached out to accept the offer. Knowledge of her brother was worth that risk. He wasn’t like the rest of them, he couldn’t be. Oran must be strong. Surely he’d grown to be an incredible young man. One who would never abandon his family.
He wouldn’t be like their father.
Those were her deepest and strongest desires, and as the memories coursed through her she found them being full filled. He was kind, and brave. Considerate. A lot of them memories seemed to contain his mate, whom appeared to be ill in some manner. From what she saw, Oran was taking care of her...
He actually did have a lot in common with how she remembered her father, many years ago. However that was a good thing. Hopefully Oran could maintain it, with the help of-
“...Divinity.” She repeated softly, her eyes widening as he explained the blonde young woman Apollo had told her of to be his cousin. At first the thought left her stomach feeling rather tight and low, however after a few moments the sensation passed leaving her confused. Normally she would’ve been more hesitant to pass along word from Magnus, or to assist him in any way. Though for one night only she decided to cut him some slack. She’d been planning on doing the same herself when she’d seen the memories regardless. Oran clearly cared for Divinity a great deal, so hurting her would hurt him by extension. Which she couldn’t allow.
Her eyes flickered blue for just a moment, before returning to normal. “It is done.” After relying his exact message to Judah, Nimue groaned softly before making her way back to the bed and extending a hand to Magnus. As much as she hated physical contact, he was in no shape to get away from the house alone. Pulling him up before suppressing a glare, the young woman wrapped an arm around his waist before allowing him to do the same. “...Fix you hair.” She had earlier, however he’d messed it up once again when falling onto the bed. “...I’ll get you back to the base. I’m sure you want to see Father... We’re slipping out the front, I want to see Oran.” She explained indifferently, not giving him room to protest as she unlocked the door and helped him out of the room.

He quietly thanked Nimue for passing on the message to not hurt Divinity. But then unexpectedly, Nimue pulled him off the bed. He knew she hated physical contact and he knew she didn't particularly like him either (he knew that was probably an understatement and the feeling was mutual) so it baffled him that she was acting this way. He thought perhaps it wasn't that strange after all. She had seemed partial to him back at the mall and her focus was clearly on Oran. They were also in "enemy" territory... though it wasn't like Magnus was really that worried about a bunch of drunk students. He didn't have much of a choice though, Nimue had accurately deduced by helping him up that he wasn't going anywhere on his own for a small bit of time. They didn't have the time to wait either. Quickly fixing his hair he responded to Nimue's request, or rather her demand, "Yes, I would like to see him. And I'm fine with that, I'd also like to see Oran and the others once more."

As they walked down the steps he scanned the room one last time. He pondered the memories he had made with his classmates and what he was leaving behind. The part of him that had become a student had without a doubt enjoyed his time at the Academy surrounded by bright people. However there were quite a few students who didn't shine so brightly and he knew what kind of heroes those students could become. The fake Magnus had been reintegrated back into the whole, there was no flaw in the process. But memories he had experienced for himself still held a somewhat higher importance to him compared to those he had created or copied. It would not cloud his judgement but it may have changed his perspective by a little on some unrelated things. That part of him said its mental goodbyes to his classmates and the life he had led the past two months. He had indeed enjoyed it but it was time to get serious again and that was something he knew how to do best.

They passed by Oran and Divinity who were in the kitchen, clearly visible from where Nimue and Magnus were standing but they were not necessarily visible to Oran and Divinity. "I'm going to assume that this is close enough," he said quietly to Nimue. As he turned them around and they headed towards the door he waved Divinity goodbye. He hadn't however made sure she was looking so he didn't know if she saw him, it would probably be best that she didn't see him honestly. Hopefully she'd just think he had had too much to drink. Magnus honestly wished he could erase her memories that he was her cousin but she was suffering at the moment and he didn't want to take even more away from her. The other problems with doing that was her powers would probably just give her another vision and half the class already knew anyway. But he wished he could do it because it'd make what was to come later much easier. This would be the last she saw him as the lovable cousin who was able to help her out. He was happy that she had Oran around her. But that happiness she felt now, Magnus would be the reason she'd lose it. He'd be directly responsible for much more pain and suffering. It was saddening after having met a member of his family again after so long, somebody that he did and would've gotten along with had the situation been different but his life's path diverged from hers before she was even born so there no chance in Magnus' mind that they'd cross in a good way again.

The door shut behind them and the sound of music and shouting teenagers becomes muffled, albeit still quite loud. Magnus let Nimue lead him away from the house for awhile before he decided to speak again. Perhaps it was the remnants of Rel's powers and the alcohol that had made him talkative this night, though he wasn't sure. "I'll be honest, I hadn't expected to ever get involved with my bloodline again. I imagine you thought the same about Oran. It almost makes me wish I didn't have the power to retain all memories. It means that forgetting something like that becomes entirely a choice that'd I'd have to make. So when I decide that there's something I wish I could forget but I know I mustn't, it annoys me. I can't imagine that you're the same though because you sought your brother out." They were probably far enough away from the party at this point, which likely meant their small talk would come to an end shortly. Magnus glanced over at the girl helping him along. She was tolerable like this and it wasn't something he had seen from her before, this general mood of things. He wondered how much longer that would last though, because he still had an important reason to despise her. One that he felt was unfortunate especially because she was the daughter of Cross. That reason was uncertainty, something very dangerous in his line of work.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum