Team Kios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knight Academy

+13
ConradCorax
Shadow Uchiha
Derekjay2000
Errant Singularity
Atlas
Naro
Avariel Flos
Jove
Skittles
Sammich
Voca
Riseha
Iskios
17 posters
Go down
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Knight Academy  - Page 4 Empty Re: Knight Academy

Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:30 am
"That's a fair reaction." Divinity admitted with a soft chuckle as Yvette gazed upon the forbidden bathroom's large heavy set door with an undeniable sense of wonderment lighting her eyes. "But trust me, going in there isn't worth the trouble it'll bring you... And your peace of mind." After continuing on, Divinity found that Oran reacted exactly as she'd expected upon seeing students had broken into the arena. However Yvette's reaction was far from what she would've expected. "Wait, no! We aren't 'cleansing' anyone! Killing fellow students is still a serious crime punishable by law... Outside of a few circumstances... Just, try not to kill if you don't have to. This is a school to train heroes." She reminded Yvette gently before trailing behind Oran as he asked the boys permission to watch the brawl. Of course, neither of them had the time or energy to reply. Curling up against Oran as they sat down, Divinity gently laid her head against his shoulder as she took in the fight. Honestly, it was pretty serious for something taking place on the first day of school... However the boy's were both Seniors so it wasn't completely unheard of. "It might be a good thing we decided to watch after all. These two are going to need a medic when this is said and done, and we are all but non existent. Especially at a school like Knights Academy which is stacked with offensive power houses."
Iskios
Iskios
Admin
Admin
https://teamkios.rpg-board.net

Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:41 am
Masyar wrote:
The chains cracked fiercely, charged with Magnus's electricity as they lashed and lunged out toward Zion, picking up speed as Magnus created what looked like a cyclone of energy. Zion bobbed and weaved, focusing his concentration on dodging the blades at the end of his chains as his hair was blown back by the gales created by the amalgamation of chains and the speed of Magnus's rotations. After being nicked left and right by the unrelenting flurry of metal, several bolts of energy surging down his spine, each distracting him further from dodging the next, the chains shot out toward Zion, and he stood ready to counter. However, each of them landed on the ground behind Zion, catching him off guard just enough to be caught square in the face by the very shin in which one of Zion's poisonous spikes had been lodged in just a few moments earlier. He flew back from the force of the kick, but managed to catch himself in a handspring and land on his feet. Zion cracked his neck from side to side, and rubbed his cheek, which now buzzed slightly with pain.

"Now that's what I call extra, a bit too flashy for my taste," he mused, "But, if nothing else, a nice bit of poetic justice," he finished, wincing at the blow Magnus had landed on his face. Zion then aimed his hand at the rows of seats higher up in the arena and launched his blade at the wall behind. As the blade became lodged inside the wall, he retracted the whip, propelling him up quickly to the seats. As he zipped through the air, he turned his other hand back toward Magnus and launched a plume of potent lachrymatory toxins at the floor below him, filling the entire lower section of the arena in a cloud of tear gas. As Zion landed on the walls of the structure, he smirked, still shaking from the surplus of electricity crawling across his body. 'The concoction from the spike earlier should be kicking in right about now, which means his motor coordination and senses should be shaky at best. Changing the field from a simple, flat ground to the walls of the arena should give him a fun little challenge. An obstacle course of sorts,' he thought to himself, shaking his arm around as he felt a rebound of the initial electric shockwave surge through his left side.

"I'm a little surprised you took those hits standing, seems this Academy is no joke after all. I spent some time on the streets, it's where I learned to fight actually. I recognize that same feralness in you, you're quite the beast yourself aren't you." Magnus saw Zion's next move coming but lacked the muscular control to act on reaction. Jumping back towards the upper stands he almost completely failed. Tripping over the heel of his shoes on the edge of a seat he back-planted and the plume of gaseous irritants reached him quickly. Only managing to cover up one eye in time he had to keep the affected eye closed from then on. With a little space between him and Zion he thought on his next move, 'I've lost my depth perception, I don't quite have the finest control right now, and I have a much smaller arena to work with now. Normally I'd rejoice over a more complex battlefield if not for my current status. I wonder...that drunken fist style I've heard about, would that help in this situation? Perhaps I'll just take the general concept and apply it in my own way. If I can't aim properly, then I just won't aim at all. His general direction should be sufficient and that gives me a few options.'

Magnus spun his chains around each of his lower arms, then interlocked them at his fingers, pointing outwards towards Zion. Electricity gathered in his now glowing upper arms just above the elbow before the wound up chains. A spinning vortex of electricity slowly advanced from his upper arm to his lower arm through his chains quickly gaining rotational speed and momentum. Power and intensity built up as the electricity within his arms spun faster and faster with him forcibly holding it back. The hair on the arms of the spectators would have long begun to stand up, but now the hum was audible. "Not quite as flashy this time, but I promise it'll pack a better punch." A large outpour of electricity fired out in the form of a beam, the rotational force keeping it stable enough to reach its destination. Its destination being where Zion had been standing and a quarter of the seats and structure in his direction. That part of the arena was heavily damaged, with several pillars semi-important to the structural integrity of the arena being visibly cracked.

Unsure if the attack was successful, Magnus wasted no time getting closer to finish the fight. He used his to speed to jump between pillars on the outskirts of the arena, throwing his chains around them for stability every time a portion of his muscle control faltered for a moment due to the poison. He had the high ground and was planning to use this to his advantage. As soon as he was above Zion he prepared to attack, but his naivety caught up to him. He had in fact grabbed onto one of the damaged pillars. It predictably began to creak and the cracks spread through it like wildfire. Magnus managed to get a quick, exasperated sigh out before it began to tilt with him still on it. Not all was lost however as his powerful instincts took over when he recognized a golden opportunity. With his chains still attached he used the pillar like a backboard to spring off of directly towards the seats below. As he reached the lowest point his chain's length would allow before the the pillar began its free-fall he rebounded back up above it with his momentum. At the apex the momentum of the pillar took over swinging him with great force down towards Zion below before letting his chains free from the pillar. The chains wrapped around his right arm once again like a charged up gauntlet with spiked knuckles. He collided fist first with the ground, missing Zion by quite a decent amount due to a lack of depth perception and fine motor control for that maneuver. A large shock wave pulsed out from the collision point, but it was Magnus who howled with pain.

Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:46 pm
Iskios wrote:
Masyar wrote:
The chains cracked fiercely, charged with Magnus's electricity as they lashed and lunged out toward Zion, picking up speed as Magnus created what looked like a cyclone of energy. Zion bobbed and weaved, focusing his concentration on dodging the blades at the end of his chains as his hair was blown back by the gales created by the amalgamation of chains and the speed of Magnus's rotations. After being nicked left and right by the unrelenting flurry of metal, several bolts of energy surging down his spine, each distracting him further from dodging the next, the chains shot out toward Zion, and he stood ready to counter. However, each of them landed on the ground behind Zion, catching him off guard just enough to be caught square in the face by the very shin in which one of Zion's poisonous spikes had been lodged in just a few moments earlier. He flew back from the force of the kick, but managed to catch himself in a handspring and land on his feet. Zion cracked his neck from side to side, and rubbed his cheek, which now buzzed slightly with pain.

"Now that's what I call extra, a bit too flashy for my taste," he mused, "But, if nothing else, a nice bit of poetic justice," he finished, wincing at the blow Magnus had landed on his face. Zion then aimed his hand at the rows of seats higher up in the arena and launched his blade at the wall behind. As the blade became lodged inside the wall, he retracted the whip, propelling him up quickly to the seats. As he zipped through the air, he turned his other hand back toward Magnus and launched a plume of potent lachrymatory toxins at the floor below him, filling the entire lower section of the arena in a cloud of tear gas. As Zion landed on the walls of the structure, he smirked, still shaking from the surplus of electricity crawling across his body. 'The concoction from the spike earlier should be kicking in right about now, which means his motor coordination and senses should be shaky at best. Changing the field from a simple, flat ground to the walls of the arena should give him a fun little challenge. An obstacle course of sorts,' he thought to himself, shaking his arm around as he felt a rebound of the initial electric shockwave surge through his left side.

"I'm a little surprised you took those hits standing, seems this Academy is no joke after all. I spent some time on the streets, it's where I learned to fight actually. I recognize that same feralness in you, you're quite the beast yourself aren't you." Magnus saw Zion's next move coming but lacked the muscular control to act on reaction. Jumping back towards the upper stands he almost completely failed. Tripping over the heel of his shoes on the edge of a seat he back-planted and the plume of gaseous irritants reached him quickly. Only managing to cover up one eye in time he had to keep the affected eye closed from then on. With a little space between him and Zion he thought on his next move, 'I've lost my depth perception, I don't quite have the finest control right now, and I have a much smaller arena to work with now. Normally I'd rejoice over a more complex battlefield if not for my current status. I wonder...that drunken fist style I've heard about, would that help in this situation? Perhaps I'll just take the general concept and apply it in my own way. If I can't aim properly, then I just won't aim at all. His general direction should be sufficient and that gives me a few options.'

Magnus spun his chains around each of his lower arms, then interlocked them at his fingers, pointing outwards towards Zion. Electricity gathered in his now glowing upper arms just above the elbow before the wound up chains. A spinning vortex of electricity slowly advanced from his upper arm to his lower arm through his chains quickly gaining rotational speed and momentum. Power and intensity built up as the electricity within his arms spun faster and faster with him forcibly holding it back. The hair on the arms of the spectators would have long begun to stand up, but now the hum was audible. "Not quite as flashy this time, but I promise it'll pack a better punch." A large outpour of electricity fired out in the form of a beam, the rotational force keeping it stable enough to reach its destination. Its destination being where Zion had been standing and a quarter of the seats and structure in his direction. That part of the arena was heavily damaged, with several pillars semi-important to the structural integrity of the arena being visibly cracked.

Unsure if the attack was successful, Magnus wasted no time getting closer to finish the fight. He used his to speed to jump between pillars on the outskirts of the arena, throwing his chains around them for stability every time a portion of his muscle control faltered for a moment due to the poison. He had the high ground and was planning to use this to his advantage. As soon as he was above Zion he prepared to attack, but his naivety caught up to him. He had in fact grabbed onto one of the damaged pillars. It predictably began to creak and the cracks spread through it like wildfire. Magnus managed to get a quick, exasperated sigh out before it began to tilt with him still on it. Not all was lost however as his powerful instincts took over when he recognized a golden opportunity. With his chains still attached he used the pillar like a backboard to spring off of directly towards the seats below. As he reached the lowest point his chain's length would allow before the the pillar began its free-fall he rebounded back up above it with his momentum. At the apex the momentum of the pillar took over swinging him with great force down towards Zion below before letting his chains free from the pillar. The chains wrapped around his right arm once again like a charged up gauntlet with spiked knuckles. He collided fist first with the ground, missing Zion by quite a decent amount due to a lack of depth perception and fine motor control for that maneuver. A large shock wave pulsed out from the collision point, but it was Magnus who howled with pain.
Zion smiled as he saw Magnus struggle traversing up to the row of seats, catching a glimpse of a noticeable squint in his left eye. 'Now we get to the real show, as the poor soul's body turns against him. Then again, that's always been my favorite part. It's always so intriguing to see what a rat does when it's cornered. He observed intently  as Magnus started to channel an intense looking attack through his arms, standing completely still the whole time. The time it took him to gather the energy tipped him off, this would be a hard hitter. As the blonde boy let the beam of electricity out of his hands, and toward Zion, he didn't lift a finger, taking the full brunt of the attack. The blunt force of the electric barrage  knocked Zion back, his body smashing against the wall of the arena as he felt an almost debilitating current of energy course through his entire body, eminating from his chest where it had struck him. He momentarily had the wind taken out of him, stumbling disorientedly out of the small crater in the wall behind him, shaking his head to get his wits back. As he regained his composure, he saw Magnus zip across the pillars of the arena, albeit with a noticeable degree of difficulty and clumsiness. "So this rat has a bite huh, but-" he mused, interrupted by the pulsing he felt in his body. Smoke was flowing off of him as he grabbed the pillar for support. The sensation of being struck by all the force of a bolt of lightning consumed him as his eyes glazed over and he nearly fell to the floor. However, he picked himself off his knees and grimaced, still looking at the floor, and continued his remark, "This rat, like all others, must be put in his place."

As he looked back at Magnus, he saw him come crashing down in front of him, a shockwave radiating out from where he landed, knocking Zion off balance. A look of glee shone on his face as Magnus shouted out in pain, standing up straight as he addressed his fellow senior, "Well, I must say, this has been quite fun. No one has worked me this hard for as long as I can remember, and for that I commend you, most people wouldn't still be conscious at this point, much less on their feet. But, I'm getting tired of this sparring session. That whole No Killing on School Grounds rule they put into place last year takes all the fun out of it to be honest. Don't worry though, I won't let you walk away empty handed. You mentioned my tattoos earlier right? How about I give you one of your own, think of it as a memoir of this day," he said menacingly, taking advantage of Magnus's waning senses as he shot his whip out toward him, the end of the blade streaking across his face, leaving a gash which ran from his cheekbone to right below his bottom lip. After retracting his blade back into the gauntlet, he started to walk away from Magnus. Zion only made it past his first couple of steps before letting out a small laugh, and falling to his knees once again. He felt good about how he had been able to scope out his opponent, but at the same time, taking the attack from Magnus head on had drained him of his energy. Zion gave into his exhaustion and lay on the floor below him, only a couple of feet away from where Magnus still kneeled. Though still conscious, his eyelids started to feel heavier than any weight in the Academy's gym, and despite the cold stone ground he was on, he felt the soft embrace of sleep call to him. 'Damn, I can't remember the last time I had a real nap and let myself dream a little,' was his last thought, before he shut his eyes and let his mind drift off to the realm of his slumber.

Last edited by Masyar on Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sammich
Sammich

Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:08 pm
Voca wrote:
Once his laughter graced her ears, she felt a weight lifted from her shoulders, often times introductions were awkward in such circumstances with both parties not having much to say yet a pleasant surprise was their meeting, "Oh, the trip, I managed to sneak myself on it once again?" Stating jokingly as her eyes wandered on the man, acknowledging his attire which was seemingly put on very carefully, "Well Mr Wellington, since we're going to be working together to keep the students under control, how about a casual stroll to get to know eachother? It'd be beneficial to both parties as well as for future reference, since I don't believe the trip will be the last time we see eachother, " Her manner of speech was supposedly innocent, yet there was definitely more of a twist at the end, clear hints of flirty banter yet who knew what she meant other than herself?

Her lips curved into welcomingly, "Humour aside, I can see the big stack you have there but you need to relax, get accustomed to the environment and the students, and there's one place I can think of where the spirits of the students always run to.  Fighting, so shall we?" Her brow raised, as her eyes ran to the door at the end of the corridor which led to the outside.

He nods in agreement, "Sounds like a plan," it wouldn't be dark for a while, the stars could wait. "I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot of each other." Theo smiles as he turns and walks with her in the direction she'd intended before they almost collided. The teacher bits his lip when she points out his, preparation. He's too far from his classroom to drop off his papers, but their very important. Theo mutters a small complaint under his breath, "Orpheus." He says aloud as Vala runs for the door.

Beside him a phantom form of a man materializes, shimmering and ethereal in the afternoon light. "Please take these to my room buddy," The phantom accepts the papers, continuing to stare forward in a way that seems to say 'Really'. Theo mutters an apology, "I know this is below your pay grade," he laughs a bit, "But you of all people would understand chasing after a pretty lady." The phantom keeps his inexpressive face consistent, Theo mutters thanks and runs after his colleague.

In the after noon sun he blinks a bit, "I haven't been to the arena since I participated there myself..." He said, heavy with nostalgia, he hadn't liked watching then, always eager in his youth. Maybe now he'd have an appreciation for it.

"This is my first year teaching, if you hadn't guessed by the everything about me." He laughs at his own quip, "How long have you been teaching?"
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:54 pm
Whipping his eyes open, Varen grunted quickly as he looked away from Miri. Hopping from his seat, he landed for a moment, blinking quickly before his eyes and aura burned gold. Moving as fast as his body could go, he caught up to Zion and the new guy as they fell. Waving his arms back and forth, he made a clear area around himself. Lightly booting Zion in his butt, he ran over to Magnus' side and kneeled down beside him. "Hey, new dude, want me to take you to Divles? She could heal you up faster than anyone probably." He grimaced when he saw the gash on his face, knowing it could take weeks to fully heal, even if it scabbed over and was stitched, depending on what had been left on Zion's blade. His aura fading, he checked his palm; sadly his healing spectrum was still unavailable. If some of Zion's gas wafted too close, he may well be in the same state as them...

Glancing up, he noticed the tour group finally. Waving wide, he noticed Divinity at the front and point down at the two of them. "Hey Divles, you up for some work?" He called out, unsure if he was heard though as he couldn't hear any echo come back. Glancing back at Zion, he mumbled to him "You don't always have to go so hard you know, you won in the start, could've just kited him and won..."
Voca
Voca

Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:05 am
Sammich wrote:
Voca wrote:
Once his laughter graced her ears, she felt a weight lifted from her shoulders, often times introductions were awkward in such circumstances with both parties not having much to say yet a pleasant surprise was their meeting, "Oh, the trip, I managed to sneak myself on it once again?" Stating jokingly as her eyes wandered on the man, acknowledging his attire which was seemingly put on very carefully, "Well Mr Wellington, since we're going to be working together to keep the students under control, how about a casual stroll to get to know eachother? It'd be beneficial to both parties as well as for future reference, since I don't believe the trip will be the last time we see eachother, " Her manner of speech was supposedly innocent, yet there was definitely more of a twist at the end, clear hints of flirty banter yet who knew what she meant other than herself?

Her lips curved into welcomingly, "Humour aside, I can see the big stack you have there but you need to relax, get accustomed to the environment and the students, and there's one place I can think of where the spirits of the students always run to.  Fighting, so shall we?" Her brow raised, as her eyes ran to the door at the end of the corridor which led to the outside.

He nods in agreement, "Sounds like a plan," it wouldn't be dark for a while, the stars could wait. "I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot of each other." Theo smiles as he turns and walks with her in the direction she'd intended before they almost collided. The teacher bits his lip when she points out his, preparation. He's too far from his classroom to drop off his papers, but their very important. Theo mutters a small complaint under his breath, "Orpheus." He says aloud as Vala runs for the door.

Beside him a phantom form of a man materializes, shimmering and ethereal in the afternoon light. "Please take these to my room buddy," The phantom accepts the papers, continuing to stare forward in a way that seems to say 'Really'. Theo mutters an apology, "I know this is below your pay grade," he laughs a bit, "But you of all people would understand chasing after a pretty lady." The phantom keeps his inexpressive face consistent, Theo mutters thanks and runs after his colleague.

In the after noon sun he blinks a bit, "I haven't been to the arena since I participated there myself..." He said, heavy with nostalgia, he hadn't liked watching then, always eager in his youth. Maybe now he'd have an appreciation for it.

"This is my first year teaching, if you hadn't guessed by the everything about me." He laughs at his own quip, "How long have you been teaching?"
Upon reaching the door, her body pivoted to face the man that she had just communicated with, her eyes only widening at a shimmer which disappeared into the corridors of the hallway with the papers which previously occupied Theo's arms.

She left the worries to be pondered on later as she simultaneously made the assumption that it was nothing more than his power. The sun kissed them with it's rays, making the atmosphere lighter than the previous claustrophobic corridor, which often was occupied with the stressed filled wails of students or exhausted sighs of teachers, "You've also attended the Academy?" Her brow propped up in genuine interest, "We must've just missed each other, what a shame," The corner of her lips curved gently, "You've participated in the Arena? I never really got to willingly, I was more so the one that always ended them." Escaped a chuckle afterwards, she remembered being forced into Arena though back then, she didn't have a big understanding behind the utilisation of her power, it was easy to wield but it required more patience and physical strength to use.

Upon hearing the question, she looked at Theo, "Too long," She joked with a strange relief, "Though seriously, It's been three years, fourth coming up after this year. Have you previously taught before this job?" Inquiring, her head turned to the background, where she saw a hunched man storming towards the arena, the weather following after his alleged mood, her eyes gaped widely as she swiftly turned her focus back to Arena, which was in front of them, "We need to hurry" She uttered before her walk morphed into a sprint to outmatch the rage of the Priniciple.

Once her presence made itself known by her scream, "What on earth has happened here?" She demanded unavailable answers, appearing simultaneously beside Zion, who had appeared to taken a nap in the middle of the havoc, reaching down, her fingertips pushed into a pressure point on his wrist, a pain surging towards his hands as the power temporarily drained from him, deeming the action enough, her eyes ran to Magnus.

Her face turned to horror as she saw the creation which Zion left on Magnus' face, though she was more concerned about his condition, her head wiped to where the audience of the fight sat, though upon hearing Varen call out to Divinity, her heart stopped racing, her composure regained. She was stood right beside Varen and Magnus, whipping out her fore and middle finger to hit a pressure point in Magnus' neck, "Divinity, you need to be quick, we don't have a precise answer for how far the poison made it around his body"
Sammich
Sammich

Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:57 pm
Miri cast her gaze skyward, the lighting in the arena suddenly dimming as the natural sunlight of the day was choked away by clouds. She swallowed nervously, "Yikes.", her tone as dull as ever. In her peripheral she spots Divinity and Oran, along with a few other students, she smirked at the absolutely prime timing. And with a flurry of light and a flick of a blade it was over, both boys down for the count. Then Varen was off, kneeling at the new kids side, to chivalrous to care about the poison mist it seemed. "Don't try to carry them both yourself, I got ya bud." She navigates the remaining seats until she reaches the edge of the arena's ring, she prepares to take a daring leap.

Alas her transformation was poorly timed, Miss Vala and an unfamiliar face (whom she could only assume was faculty) burst onto the scene. So she stood, uncertain if she was needed or if she should just meld into the seats and keep out of the way. The man rushes past her, muttering panicked things under his breath, without much thought hurtling over the edge of the arena. Landing with a seamless roll, Theo made his way to Zion, ensuring his condition didn't worsen. "Please hurry." he mutters, glancing up at the students in the view section. He notices the dark haired girl with the sunglasses, staring, her limbs stiff.
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:27 am
Honestly Divinity hadn't been expecting the result of the match to end in such an extreme way, even coming from Zion. It was the first day of school, there was no need to go so far in proving one's strength so early on in the game. Staring at the two boys at the end of the match, Divinity found herself temporarily frozen in place and utterly mortified. How had they seen any of that as necessary? One, or both, of them could've easily been fatally wounded when undergoing such a serious sparring match. Blinking a few times before swiftly jumping to her feet, Divinity ran down the stadiums stairs rather quickly due to tennis practice before haulting in front of the two boys. "Thanks Var, I can handle it from here." She reassured him with a soft smile before kneeling beside the new student. What a way to start the year... Being poisoned by a classmate. Stretching her hands out over Magnus' body, a soft white glow adorened her hands as she placed them down forcefully over his chest. "Don't worry Miss, it's not too late for him." Divinity muttered while intently scanning the boy's face, looking for any signs of improvement within his expression. "The poison made it to his lungs but I'm clearing it out the best I can, his breathing should return to normal soon. After this I'll focus in on his heart to excellerate his body's ability to regrow new blood cells to replace the ones that have been poisoned." Working up to that point before scanning the boy over once again, the young woman took a deep breath before attempting to draw what she could from his skin. "...There." She finally sighed as she pulled away from him, gently wiping her forehead with the back of her hand before continuing. "He'll live, but his going to be really sore in the morning."

Nodding in satisfaction before hesitantly moving over to Zion, the blonde visibly grimaced. She wasn't sure why, but Zion had seemed to dislike her from the first time they met. Not that she was crazy about him either, after the stunt he'd pulled last year. She still couldn't believe he'd gotten off with killing a classmate. Drawing in a deep breath as she put her personal feelings for him aside, Divinity set to work healing him up as well. Though the task was far easier than drawing poison from the body, Divinity felt a slight hint of pleasure know that Zion would also feel quite sore the next day. Served him right for how unnecessarily serious he took the fight. "Trying to kill someone else already Zion?" She questioned whilst shaking her head. In truth, she wasn't sure if he could hear her or not. After finishing there she stood up before confidently nodding to those around her. "They're fine, just need rest now."
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:54 am
"Saw the whole fight ma'am, was meant to be a sparring match, but they took it a little far... It was a fast fight, and there wasn't really any time to stop it before they both fell over..." Varen put his arms out to pick up Magnus, though he immediately thought better of it, looking to Miss Valla. Feeling a tingle on his palm, he looked down as his healing aura returned, then noticed how much his eyes were stinging. Blinking to turn off his speed, he stopped glowing and shaking as he stood. "What do you want done?" He inquired, looking back and forth between the two of them, sighing with relief as Divinity showed herself.

"Damn, it got that far in? He must've dropped something harsh in the air, usually it takes longer to reach vitals... Thanks Divles." Glancing around at the surroundings, Varen tapped Valla's shoulder. "We might wanna move them, and us, pretty fast... The gas is coming back." He pointed directly in front of himself, where Zion's mist he had cleared a few moments ago was slowly creeping back through the air. Looking down at Divinity's work, he was still surprised at how fast she could heal people, even after being on the receiving end many times. As she began working on Zion, he muttered to himself "Guess he needs it too huh... I say leave him..."
Naro
Naro

Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:00 am
Oran already knew the outcome of the match, Zion power was just really powerful. Once the poison was inside your body it was a matter time before you died or passed out, even Oran would struggle against his poison. Once the 2 collapse and the fight was over, he stayed back as everyone rushed to aid them, he did notice the change of weather though... that meant that his grandfather was coming and he was angry. He wasn't worried about his classmates since Divinity can heal them in an instant.

Adam noticed the 2 teacher rushing over to the arena, he wasn't gonna run since he's already too old and his injury from the pst wasn't gonna let him... but he'll get there... eventually! It only took him a few minutes to get there but thankfully the fight had already ended. He was a bit worried though... it was Zion and one of the new kids that were fighting, Zions power was extremely dangerous and he didn't want something like last year to happen again. He looked around and noticed Oran sitting of to the side, good if he fought them all of their conditions would be worse than it is right now "Thank you Divinity for healing these little punks, I should've put a stronger lock on the arena entrance..." he took a big breath and closed to his eyes to calm down a bit, but he was still pretty furious "EVERYONE GO TO YOUR ROOMS BEFORE YOU GET 1 MONTH OF DETENTION! Teachers included" he said as he glanced over to Vala and Theo "Oran! Come down here and take them to their rooms" he said.

Oran stood up and jumped down to the battleground, since Varen already had Magnus Oran would take Zion "hmmm... 2%" he said to himself as he effortlessly picked him up with one hand "I'll see you tomorrow Divinity" he said as he wrapped and arm around her then pulled her closer to give her a proper kiss before leaving. Tomorrow should be exciting, they finally go to the hero 101 class with the new teacher. Oran dropped off Zion in front of his room and left him outside.
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:11 pm
"I'll head back after I drop this guy off... What's his name anyway?" Varen inquired, absentmindedly hopping Magnus in his arms, his head bonking against Varen's belt. "Ah nevermind, I'll ask him tomorrow." Walking past the assembled group, making sure to give Adam some space, he nodded as Oran walked by, trying to remember what his name was... Something ending in 'eo' if he remembered correctly. Either way, it didn't matter at the moment. As he walked by the tour group, he turned to greet them.

"Hey guys! Uh... Well welcome to K-A! Hope you all enjoyed your first day here, at least better than this guy..." He looked between them all, trying to count the amount of new people this year. Feeling a twinge at his palm, he slid his arm up and looked at it; as always, his speed came back rapidly compared to his other auras. "Anyone need a guide back to their dorms? I could probably take someone once I'm done with..." blinking, he glowed brilliant gold for a moment, his eyes turning amber, then dissapeared. After three quick turns, an opening and closing of a door, and one flopping of a body on a counter beside the beds, Varen reappeared next to them, still glowing. "Him. Anyone need a rapid guide?" He put out one arm.
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:23 pm
"Yeah, it seemed to be a different poison from usual which was odd." Divinity clarified as she stood, brushing herself off before grinning as she meet Varen's gaze. "Despite his recklessness I don't think the poison Zion used was fatal. However it wouldn't go so far as to say Zion wasn't trying to seriously injure him." Watching as the boy picked up the newcomer with ease, Divinity whipped her brow and shot him another smile. "Hey thanks for the help Var, carrying people around isn't my speciality." She joked gently, knowing he already knew that. Flinching as the principal suddenly appeared, Divinity visibly relaxed as he thanked her before nodding in reply. It seemed that she was in the clear then! Being a healer had its perks. Covering her ears with her hands by habit as the principal began to yell, Divinity waited until he was finished before allowing her hands to return to her side and watching him disappear. Until someone far more interesting caught her eye. Beaming brightly as Oran effortlessly picked Zion up, Divinity eagerly accepted his kiss before responding. "Alright Babe, I'll put your part of the picnic in your room for you to eat when you have time then." She promised as Oran pulled away from her, then glancing up to the girls in her tour group. "Hey guys let me walk you back to the dorms!"
Avariel Flos
Avariel Flos

Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:26 pm
Watching the match between Zion and Mangus, Nora could understand training to grow one's skills, but a full out brawl like this? What was the purpose behind beating someone up not to mention a fellow classmate! Wasn't a battle as severe as this meant to be for a villains? She was horrified and had to look away from the scene while Divinity rushed towards it to save her classmate. It was quite an eventful first day for the freshman.
Sammich
Sammich

Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:54 pm
The remainder of the ordeal was wrapped up with little fuss, the students were brought back to their rooms under Theo and Vala's supervision and when that was said and done he went home.

In the morning he was back at it again at 5 AM, setting up his class, going over his teacher plan again, giving his introduction speech another once over and the like. The sun was barely above the trees, the hour when the students would begin to arrive was pending. Thelonius thought on yesterday as he did some busy work, stapling his syllibi's together. He'd hoped Principle Maxwell was still trusting of him, he'd been less than helpful he felt. But above that it was the behavior of the students that concerned and intrigued him, certainly they were all unique. H esimply hoped his guidance would be enough to mold them into prosperous heroes.

Finally the time came, Theo propped his door open with a fist sized geode, allowing his students to wander in as they chose. His name was still up on the board, the print/cursive as pristine as the day before. He walked back to his desk and clicked a key on his laptop, once again soft music filled the room. He breathed in, straightened his tie which was once again astronomy themed, blocky stars and crescent moons, and took a deep breath.

(DAY 2)
Voca
Voca

Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:01 am
(Heidi)

Leaving the dorms, her hands wrapped around her ponytail, pulling at it to be tightened, she was still heavily conflicted about attending the Academy, afterall, she no longer desired what she once aspired to be. As she had gotten older, she realised how dangerous the field is, it's not as pretty as the cartoons make it out to be and she wasn't willing to get her hands dirty either, especially when being a hero was like playing poker with the devil, one day you win and the other you might lose your hand; leg, or even eye. Sure, it'd be fun to defeat some big time villain however life didn't work the way that comics portrayed it to be, you don't get a plot shield protecting you from ever dying, you don't get numerous men or women trying to slither their way into your life, you don't get automatic recognition for your work either. Many teachers around the Academy were living proof of her point, they all aspired big, thought they were invincible because they were young and fire burned passionately in their hearts, yet when reality came crashing down on them, they only grew wiser and retired from being a 'hero'.

Sighing, the heels of her ankle boots tapped along the concrete, passing by the gym, with the arena on her right, I heard what happened yesterday, some freshmen were talking about a fight between Zion and a new senior, Magnus was his name I believe, her fingers curled up; digging into her palms as they presented themselves as fists, It's embarrassing. Everyone had passed and continued their path, becoming seniors, yet here I am, I passed the tests yet because of the lack of work and attendance, I was held back. It would be fine, had they let me leave when I requested to change schools, yet no. I have to live with the fact that my classmates are finishing before me. Her face scrunched up in anger, in truth, she didn't even want to attend her class, she knew that some of the seniors were apart of it and it worried her, she never let anyone provoke her publicly yet it was the shame that was provocative.

Sneaking her hand into her bag, she reached for her sunglasses, acquiring them rather quickly, she put the shades on and continued her journey to her class, Thelonius Wellington, never heard that name, maybe he's new.

Arriving at the classroom, she heard the music which made her crack smile momentarily, "Morning," Walking into the classoom, she took her seat at one of the desks by the side.
Atlas
Atlas

Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:44 am
[Yataka]
Even on his second day, Yataka hadn't grown any less nervous. The events of the day made it obvious that there were many strong students here who could easily beat him if he weren't careful. However, among all the nervousness and fear, a sense of determination had also arisen. He knew that no matter what, he couldn't allow himself to give up.

The young boy spent the last hour before class preparing. Making sure he had all of the necessary materials as well as ensure that he was mentally prepared. After ensuring everything was in order, he left his room and began to make his way towards the classroom. This time, he had decided to wait a bit to make sure he wasn't the very first one there. He wandered the nearby hallways for a few moments before finally heading into class.

As he entered, he couldn't help but notice the music that was being played. Surprisingly, it reminded him of the music that was often played by bards passing through his hometown. Relaxed by the music, Yataka took a seat in the desk closest to the door, just as he had done in Homeroom the day before. There was already one student in the class when he arrived. A female student, who he assumed was an upperclassman, sat a short distance behind him. He considered trying to speak to her, but decided against it. He placed his books under his desk and sat quietly, waiting for class to begin.

[Nagare]
Unlike other students, Nagare hadn't been bothered by the fight between Zion and Magnus. He had been the victim of much worse, and had become used to it. Of course, he agreed that it had gone too far, but he figured that it would've been fine, had Magnus died. He didn't have anything against the guy, but the one-armed Junior believed that Zion wouldve been expelled, and possibly arrested if he had a repeat of the previous year. He never really interacted with Zion, but he also thought that the toxic student had no place in the academy. In Nagare’s eyes, he was just another villain.

Shoving yesterdays events out of his mind, he began to prepare for class. Since he had become used to his handicap, it usually didnt give him much of an issue when getting dressed. He finished getting ready as fast as he could, leaving just enough time to grab a bite to eat for breakfast. He made a bowl of cereal and quickly scarfed it down before heading to class.

The music wasnt quite the kind he prefered, but he didnt mind. He was suprised to see that he was among the first to arrive. The young nervous freshman, who he recognized from the arena, and Heidi, who he recognized from the year before. He waved at both of them before taking his seat at a desk near the middle of the class. “Either of you know if Magnus has recovered yet?” He asked, wondering if either of the combatants would attend class
Voca
Voca

Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:32 am
Atlas wrote:[Yataka]
Even on his second day, Yataka hadn't grown any less nervous. The events of the day made it obvious that there were many strong students here who could easily beat him if he weren't careful. However, among all the nervousness and fear, a sense of determination had also arisen. He knew that no matter what, he couldn't allow himself to give up.

The young boy spent the last hour before class preparing. Making sure he had all of the necessary materials as well as ensure that he was mentally prepared. After ensuring everything was in order, he left his room and began to make his way towards the classroom. This time, he had decided to wait a bit to make sure he wasn't the very first one there. He wandered the nearby hallways for a few moments before finally heading into class.

As he entered, he couldn't help but notice the music that was being played. Surprisingly, it reminded him of the music that was often played by bards passing through his hometown. Relaxed by the music, Yataka took a seat in the desk closest to the door, just as he had done in Homeroom the day before. There was already one student in the class when he arrived. A female student, who he assumed was an upperclassman, sat a short distance behind him. He considered trying to speak to her, but decided against it. He placed his books under his desk and sat quietly, waiting for class to begin.

[Nagare]
Unlike other students, Nagare hadn't been bothered by the fight between Zion and Magnus. He had been the victim of much worse, and had become used to it. Of course, he agreed that it had gone too far, but he figured that it would've been fine, had Magnus died. He didn't have anything against the guy, but the one-armed Junior believed that Zion wouldve been expelled, and possibly arrested if he had a repeat of the previous year. He never really interacted with Zion, but he also thought that the toxic student had no place in the academy. In Nagare’s eyes, he was just another villain.

Shoving yesterdays events out of his mind, he began to prepare for class. Since he had become used to his handicap, it usually didnt give him much of an issue when getting dressed. He finished getting ready as fast as he could, leaving just enough time to grab a bite to eat for breakfast. He made a bowl of cereal and quickly scarfed it down before heading to class.

The music wasnt quite the kind he prefered, but he didnt mind. He was suprised to see that he was among the first to arrive. The young nervous freshman, who he recognized from the arena, and Heidi, who he recognized from the year before. He waved at both of them before taking his seat at a desk near the middle of the class. “Either of you know if Magnus has recovered yet?” He asked, wondering if either of the combatants would attend class
With the class being empty, she had taken out a small notebook which she carried around, she wasn't going to be taking notes in it, instead she was brainstorming ideas on a new song, the music helped stimulate ideas yet those ideas ended upon the entry of two other students. One didn't bother her at all, though it looked like it was a debate at first whether not to however Nagare came in and ruined the peace she had.

She grabbed the sunglasses, taking them off as she looked at Nagare, "Don't necessarily care, they're both fools for it, and Zion is even a bigger fool than I thought. He should be taking consequences for his actions just like any other villain who ever killed a person, yet he is too lucky. He uses that luck to make the same mistakes, I sometimes forget whether this school is for heroes or villains. " Her words were honest, after the incident which occurred a year ago, any kind of interest or like that she had for him had vanished in an instant, she wasn't tolerant of reckless behaviour and what he had done was beyond reckless. She let the pen fall onto the notebook, letting her gaze fall onto the freshman, who had yet to utter a word.
Atlas
Atlas

Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:55 am
Voca wrote:
With the class being empty, she had taken out a small notebook which she carried around, she wasn't going to be taking notes in it, instead she was brainstorming ideas on a new song, the music helped stimulate ideas yet those ideas ended upon the entry of two other students. One didn't bother her at all, though it looked like it was a debate at first whether not to however Nagare came in and ruined the peace she had.

She grabbed the sunglasses, taking them off as she looked at Nagare, "Don't necessarily care, they're both fools for it, and Zion is even a bigger fool than I thought. He should be taking consequences for his actions just like any other villain who ever killed a person, yet he is too lucky. He uses that luck to make the same mistakes, I sometimes forget whether this school is for heroes or villains. " Her words were honest, after the incident which occurred a year ago, any kind of interest or like that she had for him had vanished in an instant, she wasn't tolerant of reckless behaviour and what he had done was beyond reckless. She let the pen fall onto the notebook, letting her gaze fall onto the freshman, who had yet to utter a word.
"Well, I suppose thats true. They'll have to take responsibility for their actions eventually. I still wonder if Magnus will be okay. Not that I particularly care either." He replied, beginning to wonder if anything had happened between her and Zion in the past. "Im sure Zion will get exactly what he deserves. It seems neither of them truely care about the consequences though." He turned sideways in his seat to face her directly. "You seem like you're not very fond of this school. Mind if I ask why?" He asked, trying to remember as mych as he could about her from last year, which wasnt much.

A few desks away, Yataka silently listened to the conversation. He didnt know that Zion had already killed a student. After a few moments, the young boy hesitantly turned to face the others "Zion has already killed someone?" He asked, wondering how he couldve gotten away with it
Voca
Voca

Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:13 am
Atlas wrote:
Voca wrote:

"Well, I suppose thats true. They'll have to take responsibility for their actions eventually. I still wonder if Magnus will be okay. Not that I particularly care either." He replied, beginning to wonder if anything had happened between her and Zion in the past. "Im sure Zion will get exactly what he deserves. It seems neither of them truely care about the consequences though." He turned sideways in his seat to face her directly. "You seem like you're not very fond of this school. Mind if I ask why?" He asked, trying to remember as mych as he could about her from last year, which wasnt much.

A few desks away, Yataka silently listened to the conversation. He didnt know that Zion had already killed a student. After a few moments, the young boy hesitantly turned to face the others "Zion has already killed someone?" He asked, wondering how he couldve gotten away with it
Though despite her efforts, it was nagare that spoke once more, sighing, "Why? Joining this Academy was the biggest mistake I've done, a mistake done by a youthful mind filled with false ideologies, I wanted to be a hero but then I grew up. Being a hero is a child's dream, you're better to aspire to be something better. Use your powers and make them into your career. That's what my plan was until my parents forced me to stay, AND due to me growing up and wanting to make my true aspirations come true, I was held back a year. That's why I'm not fond of it, " Agitation and spite were clear in her voice, yet she kept it minimal, almost forgetting the fact that the teacher was still in room.

Her attention once again was on the freshman, "They decided to brawl it out in the Arena like the two yesterday, yet the loser didn't only lose his dignity." Her brows furrowed in anger, picking up her pen as she quickly wrote something in her notebook before shutting it and slamming her hands on it, "Do you have any questions either, fresh one?"
Naro
Naro

Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:19 am
After an exciting first day of school Oran went to bed and got some sleep, when morning came he was ready to start the 2nd day of his last year in this school and be Hero out in the real world. Today should be interesting, heroics 101 was today's big class. He quickly got ready and headed out to class, it didn't take him long to get there but surprisingly he wasn't the first one to arrive, there was 3 other students he knew 2 of them. He waved at the teacher as he walked in casually "hello!" He said as he sat next to the new kid and listen to the conversation of the other 2 "this school of for heroes... but not everyone is born a hero. Zion maybe be distant but he's not a bad guy, saying that he's just another villain doesn't help either, and don't go scaring the freshman" he said as he turned to look at the 2.

Oran had always wanted to be a hero, his grandfather was his role model since he was the top hero once. Many kids dream of being heroes but only few make it cause of how dangerous the job is "Being a hero is not just a child's dream, being a hero is muvh more than just saving people and beating up
Villains."
Atlas
Atlas

Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:56 am
Voca wrote:

Though despite her efforts, it was nagare that spoke once more, sighing, "Why? Joining this Academy was the biggest mistake I've done, a mistake done by a youthful mind filled with false ideologies, I wanted to be a hero but then I grew up. Being a hero is a child's dream, you're better to aspire to be something better. Use your powers and make them into your career. That's what my plan was until my parents forced me to stay, AND due to me growing up and wanting to make my true aspirations come true, I was held back a year. That's why I'm not fond of it, " Agitation and spite were clear in her voice, yet she kept it minimal, almost forgetting the fact that the teacher was still in room.

Her attention once again was on the freshman, "They decided to brawl it out in the Arena like the two yesterday, yet the loser didn't only lose his dignity." Her brows furrowed in anger, picking up her pen as she quickly wrote something in her notebook before shutting it and slamming her hands on it, "Do you have any questions either, fresh one?"
"If it was really a mistake, then just leave. Im not here of my own accord either, but Ive just dealt with it. This school is just a stepping stone for us to use on our way to mastering our powers. You honestly think EVERYONE here wants to or will become a hero? Trust me, I know the consequences of being a hero" He gestured to his missing arm "But graduating from here doesn't mean you have to be a hero. Youll still be free to do whatever you want." He finished, slightly annoyed by her anger

"Uh.. no.. I just didnt know that he did that.." Yataka replied, still shocked. He decided to do his best to avoid Zion from now on. He already didnt like the guy much
Voca
Voca

Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:34 pm
Atlas wrote:
Voca wrote:

"If it was really a mistake, then just leave. Im not here of my own accord either, but Ive just dealt with it. This school is just a stepping stone for us to use on our way to mastering our powers. You honestly think EVERYONE here wants to or will become a hero? Trust me, I know the consequences of being a hero" He gestured to his missing arm "But graduating from here doesn't mean you have to be a hero. Youll still be free to do whatever you want." He finished, slightly annoyed by her anger

"Uh.. no.. I just didnt know that he did that.." Yataka replied, still shocked. He decided to do his best to avoid Zion from now on. He already didnt like the guy much
Naro wrote:After an exciting first day of school Oran went to bed and got some sleep, when morning came he was ready to start the 2nd day of his last year in this school and be Hero out in the real world. Today should be interesting, heroics 101 was today's big class. He quickly got ready and headed out to class, it didn't take him long to get there but surprisingly he wasn't the first one to arrive, there was 3 other students he knew 2 of them. He waved at the teacher as he walked in casually "hello!" He said as he sat next to the new kid and listen to the conversation of the other 2 "this school of for heroes... but not everyone is born a hero. Zion maybe be distant but he's not a bad guy,  saying that he's just another villain doesn't help either, and don't go scaring the freshman" he said as he turned to look at the 2.

Oran had always wanted to be a hero, his grandfather was his role model since he was the top hero once. Many kids dream of being heroes but only few make it cause of how dangerous the job is "Being a hero is not just a child's dream, being a hero is muvh more than just saving people and beating up
Villains."
Her eyes followed Oran as he entered the classroom, he was a classic example of what she disliked about aspiring heroes, though she didn't personally dislike him, she disliked his mentality, " He's not a bad guy? Tell that to the parents that suffered the loss of their child, tell that to everyone who had suffered because he was too reckless, too inconsiderate," She scoffed, she was tired of this kind of mentality, " Murder is murder, he had the choice to enter the arena, did he not? And as far as I'm aware, he also controls the types of poisons he releases, so don't try to pitch it to me that someone that was under no influence, had a choice to back out and could choose what he uses, is not guilty or not a bad guy." Her response was filled with clear irritation, though Nagare didn't help to make the irritation any lesser, "If I had a choice in the matter, I wouldn't be here. And no i don't, but I don't care either way. If you don't like my answers then leave me be"  Turning her head, she looked down on her notebook, a pained expression, this is why she didn't like to socialise.

She opened the front page of the notebook which laid across from her, it was filled with scribbles and the name, 'THORNS', was capitalised with a weird font to make it personal, That was supposed to be my name, she flipped to the next page, this time the pages contained sketches of her possible outfits. She loved looking back through the notebook as she kept it through years, it showed how much she changed. Though this time, it was her coping mechanism, looking back on the past as a way to let time fly.
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:23 pm
The next morning Divinity decided to leave her phone in her room before heading to class, still wary of the wandering eyes of her teacher. Since her phone held personal information she didn't like the thought of anyone rummaging through it. Upon finally reaching the class, the young woman found she'd stumbled upon a very interesting and controversial conversation indeed. "Morning Baby." She eventually greeted gently, leaning down to give him a quick kiss on the forehead before sitting beside him. "Not intrude, but I do agree that Zion's case should be labeled as murder... So I can she why Heidi considers Zion to be villainous, though personally I find him to be more of an antihero." Turning to face Heidi, Nagare, and the freshman in the row behind her, Divinity smiled brightly and waved in greeting. "What I think Oran meant was that, actions aside, Zion isn't inherently evil. Though I don't think that villains are necessarily either. I think the biggest separation there is that villains do wrong to benefit themselves constantly, while Zion does wrong occasionally to grow strong in order to help others in the future... Which I'd say is about as close to the definition of a antihero that you can get." Divinity stated calmly, causally glancing between Oran and Heidi to ensure there was no tension between them. Personally she really liked Heidi, because she always spoke out for the things she felt to be true. So naturally, she wanted her and Oran to get along. "Though I have to agree with Oran's last statement; being a hero isn't just killing villains. If that where the case a wouldn't even be qualified... I can bring unique abilities to the table as a hero, sure, but I wouldn't even bet on myself in a fight to the death. The school uses me in a team as a supporting hero when a take on offensive missions, however most the time I do solo work. Gathering intel, predicting others future moves, and even tracking... They are all the less glamorous jobs that come along with being a hero, and I'm cool with that. Dealing with press is such a nuisance... O-Or at least it seems to be!" She laughed brightly while rubbing the back of her head, pausing a moment before bringing up a question of the groups that she did hold a definitive answer to. "And don't worry about Magnus, I healed him myself. He'll make a full recovery... I would've seen otherwise, since I had the same concern when treating him."
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:21 pm
Silver sat in the class keeping quiet as he rather not be involved with people due to personal issues that he doesn’t want anyone to come in contact with as like his powers it reflected his personality cold, harsh and bitter just like ice. Silver isn’t the type that won’t give the day or place to anyone as is anti social person keeping himself a distance and not wanting to talk to anyone even though he is a senior and to be a hero you need some public fans to see that they can trust him, as he rubs his slightly shoulder length white hair as it was growing longer but decided to keep it long due to a small childish notion to make it long like his moth....like her as he shook off his memories of his past as he scanned the classroom with his icy cold blue eyes as they caught on to the conversations about what a hero is and about Zion’s actions as Silver scoffs and thinks that he is just like that....man! the fire hero Tenzo....as Silver shook his head and rubbed his pale skin just like as if it was snow, but....there is a difference between Zion and Tenzo as Zion is nothing compared to what a monster Tenzo is and how that man hides his revolting nature behind a legendary fire hero persona: Solaris. Silver brushes his fingers against his black jacket with fur on top of it that he has a white shirt and wearing black leather pants to show his dark brooding nature but interestingly he wears a crystal necklace that is very rare and unique type of crystal only found in the most coldest places in the world.
Atlas
Atlas

Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:27 pm
Voca wrote:
Her eyes followed Oran as he entered the classroom, he was a classic example of what she disliked about aspiring heroes, though she didn't personally dislike him, she disliked his mentality, " He's not a bad guy? Tell that to the parents that suffered the loss of their child, tell that to everyone who had suffered because he was too reckless, too inconsiderate," She scoffed, she was tired of this kind of mentality, " Murder is murder, he had the choice to enter the arena, did he not? And as far as I'm aware, he also controls the types of poisons he releases, so don't try to pitch it to me that someone that was under no influence, had a choice to back out and could choose what he uses, is not guilty or not a bad guy." Her response was filled with clear irritation, though Nagare didn't help to make the irritation any lesser, "If I had a choice in the matter, I wouldn't be here. And no i don't, but I don't care either way. If you don't like my answers then leave me be"  Turning her head, she looked down on her notebook, a pained expression, this is why she didn't like to socialise.

She opened the front page of the notebook which laid across from her, it was filled with scribbles and the name, 'THORNS', was capitalised with a weird font to make it personal, That was supposed to be my name, she flipped to the next page, this time the pages contained sketches of her possible outfits. She loved looking back through the notebook as she kept it through years, it showed how much she changed. Though this time, it was her coping mechanism, looking back on the past as a way to let time fly.
"Man, Im glad that not everyone is like you. Id have to knock some sense into that thick head of yours" Nagare let out a sigh as he turned away from the woman "Either way you look at it, Zion did murder someone. He couldve stopped it, but he didn't. Whether or not he is evil or not, is not for us to decide. He chimed in after Divinity. "But, when entering the arena, all students know what they're getting themselves into. Its as simple as that". He spoke again. He turned to Divinity "Thats great to hear. Hope he returns to class soon."

Nagare pulled a sheet of paper out of his own notebook and wadded it up. "Lighten up, sourpuss." He mumbled as he threw the wad of paper at Heidi
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum