Team Kios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Juane's Semblance?

+2
Death
DannyGirl~
6 posters
Go down
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Juane's Semblance? Empty Juane's Semblance?

Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:31 pm
Alright, so I know this has been a big theory of debate recently among the fandom, so I decided to make a thread for it! With it being bought back to our attention over and over again throughout the series, we as an audience are inclined to conclude that it will play a major role in the future of the series itself. Or at very least an impactful one. I know there are some fan favorite theories, most of which I personally don't agree with, however I love discussing theories and thought this would be a great way to kick it this section! If you have time to discuss your ideas, or basis' please do so below! Let's see if we can't crack the mystery before it unfolds on screen!
Death
Death

Juane's Semblance? Empty Re: Juane's Semblance?

Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:51 pm
I would also like to know what is Jaune's Semblance. Since he is based on Joan of Arc, I think his semblance is similar to berserk, that or something mental.
The mental part could be finding the opponent's weakness through observation
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:56 pm
Zeref wrote:I would also like to know what is Jaune's Semblance. Since he is based on Joan of Arc, I think his semblance is similar to berserk, that or something mental.
The mental part could be finding the opponent's weakness through observation
Huh, I would actually love that to be the case. After all, I think most of what's holding Juane back is his own negative mentality. It'd be cool to see him overcome that and then begin to us it to benefit himself! I'd love to see him have a really strong semblance, and be a game changing character for team RWBY. Honestly, I can't see it being any other way at this point. Pryhha said he had a lot of aura, his missing semblance is constantly pointed out in the series, and even the scorpion villain took an interesting in him. Whatever power is coming it's going to impact all of RWBY!
Though Dante has his own theory he told me about. While I'm not a fan of it, I won't write it off just yet. I'd explain it, but I'd butcher it so I'll just tag him lol
@Atlas
Death
Death

Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:09 am
Yeah Juane has a lot of negative thoughts. Most of it originate from the lack of confidence and training before the series began. I think some 1on1 proper training with the team should boost his confidence
Atlas
Atlas

Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:40 pm
Well, I didn't come up with the theory, but I don't really know who did, either. It goes something like this

The relationship between Pyrrha and Jaune seemed to have been based entirely off of the fact that's they're opposites, or at least thats how it was at the beginning.

Jaune was a weak, unskilled coward who couldn't even stand up for himself against bullies. Pyrrha was a strong, iron-willed and brave warrior who was reknown because of her skill.

There are plenty of other differences between them, but I think the most important are the differences in personality, skill and courage.

Anyways, the theory is that their characters represent the two sides, or poles, of a magnet. We already know that Pyrrha uses magnetism as her semblance, but perhaps Jaune is the other half of that magnet.

It was already confirmed by Rooster Teeth that we've already seen Jaune's semblance, and I believe they meant that we've already seen it, because its the same as Pyrrha.

Basically, incase this made no sense, Jaune's semblance is Magnetism as well, or some form of it.

DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:32 am
Death wrote:Yeah Juane has a lot of negative thoughts. Most of it originate from the lack of confidence and training before the series began. I think some 1on1 proper training with the team should boost his confidence
Yeah I agree. He's already grown so much in his training, and I can't wait to see his growth moving forward under Oz's guidance. I'd also really love to see Oscar and Juane go at it in practice. That's unrelated to this topic, but I feel like that'd be a sight to see lolol

And thanks @Atlas!
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:03 am
It's a healing semblance!
Iskios
Iskios
Admin
Admin
https://teamkios.rpg-board.net

Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:06 am
Derekjay2000 wrote:It's a healing semblance!

Not quite xD
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:22 am
Iskios wrote:

Not quite xD

I thought it was healing too, what is it? XD
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:39 pm
DannyGirl~ wrote:
Iskios wrote:

Not quite xD

I mean she was stabbed, then Jaune touched her, they she seemed less stabbed.

I think, that counts as healing :I
Death
Death

Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:35 pm
DannyGirl~ wrote:
Iskios wrote:

Not quite xD

it's ....... a support type.

Wait until week for the reveal
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:43 pm
Jaune still remains tied with Pyhhra as my favourite character out of RWBY, and his semblance is something I wanna see badly. I doubt what he did to Weiss was a Sembleance, just seems too simple. If that is his sembleance, I'm pretty dissappointed.... But ohwell, least Jaune gets his magic. I want to see his growth next season, and see him be a fully trained warrior. Hell, he has some natural talent as noted by multiple characters, he just doesn't know how to use it yet.
Iskios
Iskios
Admin
Admin
https://teamkios.rpg-board.net

Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:04 am
Errant Singularity wrote:Jaune still remains tied with Pyhhra as my favourite character out of RWBY, and his semblance is something I wanna see badly. I doubt what he did to Weiss was a Sembleance, just seems too simple. If that is his sembleance, I'm pretty dissappointed.... But ohwell, least Jaune gets his magic. I want to see his growth next season, and see him be a fully trained warrior. Hell, he has some natural talent as noted by multiple characters, he just doesn't know how to use it yet.

I'm fairly sure it was his semblance and not magic. But yeah his semblance is not really healing.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum