Team Kios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Halecret
Halecret

A long overdue long time no see Empty A long overdue long time no see

Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:37 pm
God, i'm actually pretty glad to see that the memories of FTB are still surviving somewhere.
Well, if you don't know me, I wen't under the name of Ten Gakuren back in 2013 when I was an active member of the role-play community.
Jeez, it feels so weird to say that, its been 5 whole years since I first joined back then.
I'm actually really happy to see some people I recognize with the group from like DannyGirl (congratz on mod btw) and Sammich (I see you improved amigo)

>this must be super awkward if you have no recollection of me
>but that's fine, i mentally prepared myself for that before typing this

Whether I am remembered or not, I'm glad to say thanks for the fond memories I have of back then, and here's to forging new ones!

Sincerely, Halecret
previously, Ten Gakuren

P.S, if that guy who made the Edge of Nothingness is still here, your RP is the only one whose name I actually memorized, kudos

EDIT: P.S.S I REMEMBER DEREKJAY, JOVE, AND NARO TOO

Last edited by Halecret on Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:44 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i forgot someone(s) important)
Atlas
Atlas

A long overdue long time no see Empty Re: A long overdue long time no see

Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:46 pm
Welcome to Team Kios! I remember you from FTB, I think.

Also, Edge of Nothingness was Jove's creation Razz
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:36 am
Ten!!! Oh my goodness, it's been far too long! How have you been? It's nice to see someone from the old gang still around! The RP section is the most active section here, so feel free to join in! Don't hesitate to ask me any questions, and thank you very much
Sammich
Sammich

Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:36 am
Yooooooo! Good to see you up and around! I'm flattered you remembered me after all this time and thank you I've been working to improve both my art and writing Very Happy Glad to see you join the team!
Iskios
Iskios
Admin
Admin
https://teamkios.rpg-board.net

Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:27 pm
Yoo Ten, long time no see! I'm amazed you found us over here and I'm glad you did. We'd love for you to join us in some of the RPs if you're able to!
-Iskios (formerly NatsuOfTheGreatFlame)

Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:48 pm
Nevermind the fact that I'm a good couple of months late on this, but hey, long time no see Ten! Don't know if you remember me, but I definitely remember you (i went by Izuna, Noctis etc on FTB). I'm honestly not sure if you're even gonna see this because unfortunately, you're not on here very often lol. Don't be a stranger yo!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum