Team Kios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
shikitty
shikitty

hello, there ! Empty hello, there !

Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:45 am
this setup is confusing me a little, but i'm gonna roll with it. hopefully I'm not doing anything.

uhm, hello! today I was looking back at my olllddd friends and places I frequented, and remembered FTB. and I looked into it, and found this forum! I was excited that it was up, but i'm still surprised I signed up..

anyways, hi! I used to go by Jynx, but a LOT has changed since FTB, and I now go by my real name, Claude. I used to be really big in the Roleplaying, but I'm not sure I was extremely well known. I think it'd just be nice to possibly talk to a few waay old friends lol. is this place still very active? I dunno haha.
Iskios
Iskios
Admin
Admin
https://teamkios.rpg-board.net

hello, there ! Empty Re: hello, there !

Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:24 pm
Hey Jynx! I used to go by NatsuOfTheGreatFlame on FTB, I know we didn't RP together a ton but I definitely remember you from the old Roleplay Paradise. I'm glad you were able to find us!

Yeah we're pretty active, mostly in two of the RP's (Knight's Academy and Edge of Nothingness) at the moment. We tend to slowdown a bit when people get busy with school and work but we've got pretty good activity.
shikitty
shikitty

Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:39 pm
Iskios wrote:Hey Jynx! I used to go by NatsuOfTheGreatFlame on FTB, I know we didn't RP together a ton but I definitely remember you from the old Roleplay Paradise. I'm glad you were able to find us!

Yeah we're pretty active, mostly in two of the RP's (Knight's Academy and Edge of Nothingness) at the moment. We tend to slowdown a bit when people get busy with school and work but we've got pretty good activity.

I definitely remember you, hello!! I'm also glad I was able to find you. I don't tend to RP a bunch anymore, but I might give it a go just for fun. I'm glad the place is still active, though!!
Atlas
Atlas

Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:35 pm
Yo Claude! It's been forever! It's Dante xD

Glad to see that you've found us! You should join Knights academy, since we aren't too far yet
shikitty
shikitty

Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:40 pm
Atlas wrote:Yo Claude! It's been forever! It's Dante xD

Glad to see that you've found us! You should join Knights academy, since we aren't too far yet

Whoa hey!! It really has been a while, yea. I'll check it out!
Iskios
Iskios
Admin
Admin
https://teamkios.rpg-board.net

Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:26 pm
shikitty wrote:
I definitely remember you, hello!! I'm also glad I was able to find you. I don't tend to RP a bunch anymore, but I might give it a go just for fun. I'm glad the place is still active, though!!

Yeah like Dante said we'd all be really happy if you gave KA a try!
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:47 pm
Hiya Jynx! I believe I actually was in quite a few RPs with you, though it’s been a while so you might not remember which is fine lol. I still go by Danny here, as it was my real life nickname to begin with
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum