Team Kios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Aerodyne
Aerodyne

She Has Risen Again Empty She Has Risen Again

Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:33 pm
Well hello there, my people. For those of you who I knew back when, I was Erza Knightwalker on ftb.

After a long slumber of life contemplation and training in the Himalayas, I've found my way back here. I hope to be more active here from now on, and can't wait to re-connect with some familiar faces!

See ya'll around!
Iskios
Iskios
Admin
Admin
https://teamkios.rpg-board.net

She Has Risen Again Empty Re: She Has Risen Again

Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:09 am
Hey Erza! Glad to see you found us! I was NatsuOfTheGreatFlame on FTB. You should definitely join Knights Academy and Echo of Nothingness, we'd love to gave you be a part of them. Knights Academy isn't far into the story but is generally pretty active (the past week has been slow but it's about to pick up again) and super easy to get into. Echo of Nothingness is a continuation of Edge of Nothingness 1 & 2 from FTB and part of this RP was also on FTB but you can still join in, and in fact three other have just made/are making OCs and joining in right now so it's the perfect time to get in! If you have any questions you can ask them here but we're also still active on Kik and that'd be easier to communicate with us on.
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:51 am
Welcome back Ezra! It's great to see you around again! I hope that you'll enjoy your time here, and feel right at home! If you need help with anything let me know! I'm also more than willing to help you work your way into our RPs, should you need it. Like Chris said the easiest way to get to know everyone is in our kik group, but either way we're truly happy to have you back at Team Kios
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum