Team Kios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Echo of Nothingness (EON III) Continuation

+10
keya
Jove
DannyGirl~
Iskios
Aimi99
Atlas
Voca
Naro
Derekjay2000
Sammich
14 posters
Go down
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Echo of Nothingness (EON III) Continuation - Page 5 Empty Re: Echo of Nothingness (EON III) Continuation

Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:54 am
Naro wrote:“Did you see you mother out here?” Kama was beginning to be scared, what if Cherry was by the flames “stay with yo-“ Kama didn’t get to finish his sentence since Rohan immediately ran towards the flames. He ran as fast as he couldn’t and as he got closer he noticed 2 people inside... one of them he recognized as his mom and the other... must be the fire warlord. Rohan was able to hear part of their conversation... and he didn’t like what he heard. He gather the combination of kiko and fire on his legs to create a small explosion to boost him. He was launched towards the wall of fire, too keep the momentum going he use fire from his feet like a rocket to keep him going. After getting inside the wall of fire he tackled the fire warlord but he wasn’t gonna stop there. The fire boosting him became stronger making them keep going, they broke through a house, then through a small store they finally landed a few houses away. Rohan was too furious to feel the pain in his broken hand so he forced it into a fist “YOU THINK YOU CAN THREATEN MY MOTHER?” He yelled out as he tried to pummel him with his broken hand... which wasn’t the best idea at the moment. Rohan probably caused more damage to him that he did to the warlord.
Attention pulled from his game, he looked to the side as Rohan came at him. "OH BOY!" He yelled as he was tackled, the massive attack had prepared sputtering out as they flew off together.

"Kakakaka!" Laughing excitedly as he was blown through some houses, he gripped onto Rohan as the warlord slammed his feet into the ground "Try and ne more respectful of personal property, dick!" Exerting his power, a fierce and oppressive sensation came over Rohan. The flames forcefully dispelled, as they landed breaking apart from one another "You one of them kiddie bastards then!?" He questioned excitedly, grinning as Rohan didn't seem to want small talk "I don't threaten, yousenjcrap!" Taking the flimsy hits from the broken hand, swinging his fist full force into Rohan's broken hand as The warlord used his other cloaked in a hellish blaze "I MAKE PROMISES!!!" Pushing forward, he created massive swath of flames fuelling the power of his punch, "Hahaha! This is gonna be fun~"
Naro
Naro

Echo of Nothingness (EON III) Continuation - Page 5 Empty Re: Echo of Nothingness (EON III) Continuation

Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:10 pm
Judah made rn ham angry but this guy got him to whole another level. He held his broken hand after the fire warlord had struck it. He closed his eyes trying to handle the pain but quickly after that he was struck by another shot by the warlord. This way more powerful than the last one. Rohan was sent flying a few meters away, but held his broken hand... but in the end he finally gave in and let out an agonizing scream. Rohan took a look at his hand which was shaking and his finger were broken along with the rest of his hand. He took deep breathes before stand up and turning to face the warlord.

He tighten the small piece of clothes around his broken hand and spit out some blood to the side ‘this hand won’t be of much use...’ He went intoned the southpaw fighting stand so his right hand, which was broken, could at least serve as protection. He couldn’t rush him like he did with Judah, so for now Rohan will have to play with a defensive strategy “hmmm then i guess we’re not that different... because i promise you that i will kill you” he finally replied.
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:27 pm
Naro wrote:Maxson answered with a nod then continued to think of a way to get to Kagutsuchi quickly. He placed a hand on his chin as an idea finally came across his mind... but liss might not like it. He turned to face her once again then signal to follow him with his hand. He opened the door and waited for her outside “Ms. lissandra... i don’t think you’ve heard of what happened to Fuji recently” once she walked out side she’ll see all the survivors in the crumbles of what they once called home. People from all ages needing help “I have an idea of how to get to Kagutsuchi... It won’t take long with this method... Dad!” He called out for Naro who quickly came to his call “yes?”

“Lissandra and I need to get to Kagutsuchi quickly, so maybe you could help us with that... after all your seishitsu makes you extremely fast. I just need your to push my wheelchair and take us to Lissandra’s house”

Rolling her eyes as he merely nodded in response to her questions, Lissandra found herself even more curious than before. Why not just answer her? And what was he always doing in his room when she went to visit the orphanage? Better yet, why had Naro adopted from a place so far from his home town? Why not just adopt in Fuji? The situation made little to no sense. Which was saying a lot coming from her. It all just seemed so completely random... Not to say that she wasn't grateful to have them nonetheless. Without them she'd still be laying in the crater she'd made upon her crash landing. It was nice to be bandaged up, though he was right about a proper healing being in order. As reluctant as she was to admit it, she had currently seen better days. Taking in a deep breath as she climbed out of bed, Lissandra limped after the boy in the wheelchair like he'd instructed. "Look, I can't be much older than you, so please drop the formalities. It makes you sound stiff... Just my first name is fine." She briskly interrupted, already agitated by the boy's overly formal mannerisms. It made her feel uncomfortable to be referred to as 'Miss' so early on in life. It built a pressure to start working towards upgrading to 'Mrs' in her opinion, and she certainly wasn't there yet. Finally moving on from the mental rant, Liss crossed her arms over her chest as she continued on with the subject at hand. "Actually I read about in a news-" She started bluntly, only to cut herself off upon exiting the makeshift shelter. What waited for her beyond it's walls was absolutely horrifying. Where a thriving city had clearly once stood, now only rubble and ash remained. The few survivors seeking shelter couldn't have been more than a sliver of a factor of the towns original population. Every else was just... Gone. The amount of power it would've taken to do such damage was absolutely terrifying, and the person's motives who was responsible ever more so. It was absolutely awful to imagine this much destruction spanning over all of Fuji.

Slowly turning her head to face Maxson as he continued on, Liss began to question how he could remain so calm and pleasant in such an environment. Fuji was now more of a deep waste than a suitable continent. One big mass grave. Rebuilding it seemed as hopeless as restoring the wood senshitsus old land. Yet he was willing to put the matter aside, and take her all the way to Kagutsuchi? Why? Jolting upwards slightly as Naro suddenly appeared before them once more, Lissandra glanced back and forth between the two men beside her before sternly shaking her head. "Oh HE**-" She immediately started to rebuke the idea, however just cut short as she was shoved back onto Maxson's lap before blasting forward at a speed she could hardly comprehend before even managing to finish her sentence. "NOOOOOOO!" Clinging to both armrests of the wheelchair as she pushed herself back as far as possible again the boy behind her, Lissandra prayed that she wouldn't fall out. The electric currents buzzing around them causing her hair to poof straight up wildly. "You, are both, insane-!"
Naro
Naro

Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:10 pm
Maxson closed his eyes and took a few deep breathes because he knew what was coming. He didn’t like the feeling of going that fast but it was their only choice! After the 5 minutes trip Naro left them by the harbor.

“I’m sorry Maxson but this is as far as i can take you guys! I have to go back and help Grace” he waved bye to both of them then quickly disappeared. Maxson just nodded his head and turned to look at the terrified girl on his lap “Sorry about that but it was the only way” Maxson shook his head trying to stop the dizziness “can you walk? Or would you like me to take you to your house like this?” He asked and raised and eyebrow.
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:43 pm
[Seiya Sanda, the land of the Jade King]
Cassidy walked forward through the small town, her sketchbook at her side as she looked down at it. Her pale red eyes shadowed by her white hair, reflecting on the past events. Meeting Iggy, and Sahara: she was overjoyed to meet new friends...but she had to leave them and promptly betray them. It didn't sit well with her, even leaving Rohan. While he was a jerk, he wasn't the Warlords target. Swallowing a lump in her throat she steadied her nerves. "I need to rendezvou with Alex. I have to have faith in mother..."

[Meanwhile]
Walking in the morning light, a figure wearing a black cloak, he passed by on his way to a location that would hopefully have his sister waiting for him. "Lord help that girl..." he groaned stopping in front of a Inn, looking up at the sky and his surroundings. Dropping his hood down, he ran a hand through his black hair, letting his darkened skin take in the morning light "It's been so long since me and Cass have been here" he spoke giving the inn a side glance before moving on "I've always hated this place..." he grumbled as he disappeared further in town.
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:31 am
Naro wrote:Maxson closed his eyes and took a few deep breathes because he knew what was coming. He didn’t like the feeling of going that fast but it was their only choice! After the 5 minutes trip Naro left them by the harbor.

“I’m sorry Maxson but this is as far as i can take you guys! I have to go back and help Grace” he waved bye to both of them then quickly disappeared. Maxson just nodded his head and turned to look at the terrified girl on his lap “Sorry about that but it was the only way” Maxson shook his head trying to stop the dizziness “can you walk? Or would you like me to take you to your house like this?” He asked and raised and eyebrow.

By the end of their trip, Lissandra's intestines felt as if they had all fallen to the pit of her stomach. Tied together in a tight series of uncomfortable knots. Undesirable was certainly one way to describe her current situation, though she had a long list of far more vulgar terms that in her opinion were better suited for the task. Honestly the two she were dealing with were impossible. How could one find it acceptable to behave in such a way? Always jumping to action before thinking their actions through. This was the family her mother's best friend belonged to? Clearly she had more patience than Liss usually gave her credit for.

Sitting completely still in shock as Naro sped off once more, Lissandra eventually managed to pull herself together. On the bright side, the shock to her system had temporarily caused her to forget the pain she'd been in. She briskly jumped up at Maxson's question, and headed for her house in silence. Every step drastically decreasing her energy. The nerve of that boy, dragging her back home in such a condition. By a method which was against her consent no less. If her mom say her all torn up she'd have a fit. Liss would never be allowed to leave her room again... Well, at least until she was old enough to move out and provide for herself, and staring at walls for two or so years didn't sound appealing in the slightest. "Keep up." She muttered passively to the boy beside her, despite clearly being the one fatigued. The sooner she was helded, the sooner she could get back to her team.
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:35 pm
Naro wrote:Judah made rn ham angry but this guy got him to whole another level. He held his broken hand after the fire warlord had struck it. He closed his eyes trying to handle the pain but quickly after that he was struck by another shot by the warlord. This way more powerful than the last one. Rohan was sent flying a few meters away, but held his broken hand... but in the end he finally gave in and let out an agonizing scream. Rohan took a look at his hand which was shaking and his finger were broken along with the rest of his hand. He took deep breathes before stand up and turning to face the warlord.

He tighten the small piece of clothes around his broken hand and spit out some blood to the side ‘this hand won’t be of much use...’ He went intoned the southpaw fighting stand so his right hand, which was broken, could at least serve as protection. He couldn’t rush him like he did with Judah, so for now Rohan will have to play with a defensive strategy “hmmm then i guess we’re not that different... because i promise you that i will kill you” he finally replied.
"Kaka! A new toy to play with? gosh...i'm so popular. The names Ryuji: Wound up in the warlords as a little boy, not sure I remember how. Never had any toys, never played any games" He noted with glee as he puffed his chest out in pride. Grinning with a raised brow at Rohan's comment "Your gonna kill me?" He asked as he put his hand on his chin, befores his eyes widened in a moment of clarity "Oooooo, that sounds fun! Games are so much funner when lives are on the line!"

He fell to the ground on all fours flames bursting to life aroud him, "We can play a game i just came up with...it's like tag-" In a burst of flames, he shot forward like a wild beast and the speed to match. A pyre of flames where he once was. A second before reaching Rohan, he twisted and flew around to Rohan's back "-For keeps!!!" He drew his hand back, ready to strike. In front of Rohan, the flames from before blasting forward; being pulled towards him by the Warlord. Driving forward with a punch from the back and flames barreling at him from the front.
Naro
Naro

Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:10 pm
“Yes!” Maxson replied and followed lissandra to her home. She was too tired and hurt to walk yet she insisted on it. She must be a very stubborn person, so Maxson was gonna try to make her feel a bit better. He rolled up next to her but kept quiet for a few seconds “hmmm Lissandra if your team is on Seiya then why did you come from FDR? Actually let me rephrase that” he cleared his throat and turned to meet her gaze “why’d you go alone to FDR if you have a team?” He asked... but some explosion a few blocks away caught his attention “what is going on over there? Maybe some gang violence?”

30 seconds earlier

Rohan was tired from fighting the other warlord. He didn’t get the chance to rest much, plus his hand was broken and he was bleeding. He dropped to one knee as Ryuji spoke... Rohan just ignored him since he wasn’t in the mood to talk. Playing it smart was going to get him the win, so he stayed in place and waited for Ryuji to make his move. He didn’t expect him to go behind him and try to attack him from both sides though. The energy to counter this wasn’t enough so Rohan dropped to the ground and rolled out of the way of his attack. He then created a small Kiko sphere and slammed it on the ground which caused an explosion to separate them from each other.
Sammich
Sammich

Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:14 pm
DannyGirl~ wrote:Natsumi had always been a morning person, so it’d made the most sense that she be the one to train early with Orion. Even if it was a great deal before the sunrise. Meanwhile, Zach had been training with their new teacher at night. Honestly, she wasn’t really sure what Zach’s exprience had been, however she she being to see the negitatives of suddenly running off to fight a war. On top of knowing literally almost nothing about the self proclaimed ‘warlords’, her training had called to question what she really knew about herself. Not that such a thought wasn’t already a daily occurance, Orion’s causal interogations had just started to set her off. Questions like, “Why can you heal with water, yet not use it in combat?” Really cut Umi deep, because she herself had always longed to know the answer. Why couldn’t she? Was there something wrong with her? If she was brutily honest, she already knew the answer to that last question. Of course there was. Ever since she was little, all she could remember was mud. Playing in it, only to be told she was filthy. Making mudpies, only to make her brother extremely sick. Mud was gross, something to be avoided. She was it’s summoner. Therefore, she was gross, and someone to avoid.
Wasn’t that how it worked?
She didn’t understand why it had to be that way. Why did she alone carry such a undesirable senshitsu? Everyone else’s was so cool… All the heroes children had been given abilities which gave them an advantage in life. Meanwhile only one of them had ever found her’s to be ‘cool’, and in the end he’d rejected her too.
Awaking that morning, once again, after sunlight had fully engulfed the inn, the young maiden begruggingly forced her heavy limbs up from the warmth and comfort of her bed. Eagerly swinging her head back aroung to wake her companion, Umi found that she was all alone. Again. The idea always made her smile fall, and a slight shiver run up her spine. Since she awoke so early for training, she always ended up sleeping in much later than Zach once she returned back to he slumber afterwards. The first day this had really freaked her out, however she knew at that point that he’d be down having breakfast. Though truthfully, there was always the slightest bit of hesitance in the back of her mind. Just enough that she couldn’t shake it. First Liss, then Noel… It was hard to believe Zach wouldn’t eventually leave her too. All of their group had begun to disolve with little to no warning.
Taking a deep breath as her shook such thoughts aside, Natsumi quickly changed and brushed out her vibrant crimson locks before heading out to meet Zach. Sprinting down the stairs out of habit, Umi forced her usual grin back onto her lips as she offered a polite wave to those she passed. Finally slowly to a halt as she reached her usually seat at the counter, she cleared her throat and bumped Zach’s shoulder to make her presence known. “Morning Sugar! Always in a hurry for that coffee, huh?” She lightly jested while raising a hand to order her ‘usual’. Aka, the best french toast and homemade peach cobbler she’d ever tasted. Her sweet tooth gave it an 11/10 with every bite. How she’d survive without it back home, was quite possibly the greatest mystery to ever confront mankind. “…I don’t suppose Liss is back yet?… She’s overdo… Which isn’t like her at all.” The tone to her voice dampened drastically as she finally brought up the issue she’d avoided entirely the day before. With their training finally brought to a close, the issue really couldn’t be ignored any longer. Something just wasn’t right.

His arm propping up his head as he stared out the window, Zach didn't realize Umi had come downstairs until she was right beside him, nudging him. "Good morning Angel!" He snapped to attention, grinning at the coffee comment, "You know me." He laughs, falling quiet as his cousin is mentioned.

"No word from the Boss," his face fell. Over the course of the week the thought had crossed his mind Aunt Danyell might blame him if he was to return without his cousin in two. The thought instilled on a slight uneasiness in him. "I'd make a bet in the coin of the realm she'll be back by lunch." He mused, hoping to ease Umi's worries. Their relationship had developed into a comfortable mutual sort of partnership, neither of them were much of a leader but they supported each other in their training and seemed to share a similar sense of humor. The nickname still confused him from time to time but he'd come to accept that's just how she was.

He'd grown so comfortable in this routine, this false domesticity, it was surreal to believe they'd be leaving soon. He took a sip of coffee, "She'll be here." He said firmly, putting a comforting hand on his companions shoulder.

Derekjay2000 wrote:
Sammich wrote: "I've known a few young ladies like that in my time. Can't say it turned out well for me. Pursue with caution Takumi." The older man nodded knowingly, his tone joking but it felt wrong to him. He was trying best to make light of the situation, trying to keep darker thoughts at bay.
But he bid Takumi farewell with a sincere laught, fading almost immediatley after the mention of his sisters name.
"I hope so, for all our sakes." He murmurs under his breath.
------------------------------------------------------------
Kamila is trying her best not to cry. Her eyes full of tears of panic and her breathing turned to uncomfortable hiccuping. Even with her pounding heartbeat echoing in her head she hears the sound of approaching foot steps. She feared the councilman may have persued her, recognition hitting him after she left. She jolts for the ladder that leads to the surface but only gets a single hand on the first rung when the pursuer calls to her.
"Takumi?" She's relieved, her voice fluctuats as her chest tries to choke out another sob. She lets out another curse, trying to establish her self control again. "There is no problem." She corrects sharply. "What?" She saw something in his expression, confusion? Concern? No, she saw pity in his gaze. "What?!" she repeated, harsher this time, "Stop- stop looking at me like that." She hisses.
Freezing up as she began to bark at him. He would have shrugged it off as her returning to her normal self. He knew better, "Last time I checked you arn't the boss of me" he retorted in a growl before groaning. "I'll never understand why people always try the i'm fine bit...Kamilla, you looked about ready to have a break down" He spoke softly at this point "So, I'll ask again...what's wrong? People don't normal run off after being offered an reward, not to mention you were cowering behind me!" he spoke with a questioning look "You: cowering....behind me?" He paused letting it sink in.

Rubbing the back of his neck as he had nervously glanced at the ground, 'this is soooo not my forte' he quipped in his mind. "Look...I know we arn't....friends....but, i assure you that you can talk to me." He took a few careful steps, knowing how volatile she was without being agitated. "It's my duty: I might know how you feel or something..."

Her flare of emotion grinds to halt as he calls her out, her face going slack and complexion a shade lighter than usual. The only two people in this room, she cursed herself for feeling so embarrassed, as if he'd done it in front a room full of strangers. "I'm- I-" she fusses with her words, trying to formulate a sentence that would break the dam of emotional repression. She takes a heavy breath, knuckles pallid as she still grips the first rung of the ladder.

His final words ignited her emotional turmoil, her mind a roiling mess. The very kindness he offered was something she'd been taught to reject, Kamila grit her teeth as biting words fought to score his pride. She knew he was sincere, something in the curve of his brow or the tone of his voice, he genuinely wanted to help. But what would he do if she told him? Go running back to the councilman and tell him he'd just been in the presence of a daughter he didn't even know about.

She looked at Takumi, silently cursing how pathetic she must look, "Like you said, we don't owe each other anything." She felt her emotions quelling, "It's just-" she fumbled, she suddenly saw a way out. She couldn't lie to Takumi, he was too smart for that.

But she could offer him a half truth. "I panicked," she almost apologized, almost. "My family has bad relations with the Councilman." She sighed, "I was caught off guard, it won't happen again."
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:55 pm
Taking in a deep breath as she watched the ground fly past her, Sahara fought her urge to dwell on the events which had just taken place. Though it seemed nearly impossible not to. She'd joined a boy who she hardly knew in an actual match to the death against a crazed man, been betrayed by the girl she'd saved from heat stroke, made a deal she shouldn't of with a bloodthirsty goddess, watched and encouraged the boy she hardly knew to kill the crazed man due to the goddess influence, and now was riding on the back of a motorcycle with a fourteen year old boy like nothing had happened. However her massive migraine definitely told otherwise. Everything that had happened was real, and for better or worse, she'd played a role in that awful battle. In the end Judah hadn't seemed like such a terrible guy... Just one who was misguided and broken. Whether or not he was beyond fixing had been up to Rohan to decide, so she felt no right to say anything more on the topic. That didn't mean that it'd be an easy sight to forget though. Now Rohan would know what it was like to carry the burden Ky had been shouldering for far too long. It was hard to imagine what'd it'd be like to kill a man with your own hands, though she did know that she hoped to never find out. The built up trauma from the day left the petite blacksmith shaking as her green ponytail blew back behind her in the wind. At that moment all she could do was pray for Rohan's safety, and his wisdom. Hopefully he'd visit a healer for his broken hand before charging into battle against another warlord... And rest a bit too. Regaining his strength was going to be an important key in him winning the next battle. After that... Hopefully he'd come back for his bike, and Iggy... And also to say goodbye. She didn't want to leave things without any form of closure when he went back to rejoin his gang, or whatever life had in plan for him next. It was hard to imagine her life with him and Iggy. Even if she hadn't known them that long, she felt so close to them both now. Blinking in something between disbelief and relief as Iggy finally pulled them up to the teashop, Sahara swiftly blinked back tears before slowly hoping off the motorbike. "Come on Picolo, I think we both deserve a hot bath and some food." She warmly encouraged before leading him in through the back door. She wasn't quite ready to face her family yet. She hadn't even told them when she'd left. Only Ray really knew what was happening. After sneaking Iggy up the stairs with her, Sahara lead him to her room. "I'll take the first shower... So you don't feel pressured to rush. Take your time, alright? You've earned it." She prompted gently as she pointed to her bed. "For now you can rest... I'll bring some snacks up after I'm done." Moving to grab a spare outfit from her closet, Sahara moved to leave the room though paused before reaching the door. "...R-Rohan... He's g-going to be okay, r-right?... I-I'm worried he'll be r-reckless, and rush straight i-into the next battle... B-But he'll go to a h-healer first, right?"
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:33 pm
As Lissandra continued to force herself forward, she tried not to dwell on her sore limbs. What a week. It was hard to believe even her training could strain her so fully. Perhaps training with Ren before a death match hadn't been the best choice, though training with August couldn't of been any better. Though, either way, it was really her fall from the sky that had pushed her over the edge. The sooner she got to Cherokee the better. Then she could head back to Seiya, and collect her team. Not the mention fill August in on the information she'd learned. Amongst battling her massive migraine it had completely slipped her mind to tell Mr. Naro that Eve was the warlords leader. However he'd basically kidnapped her so she'd call them eager. While she'd promised Lnna not to get involved in the battle against Eve, she hadn't said anything about tipping off others who were strong enough to stop her. Not that she'd be in any condition to fight the woman herself even if she hadn't given Lnna her word. She knew from years of experience that she'd need a few days of rest to get back into the swing of things.
Slowly shaking her head as Maxson interrupted her thoughts, the young maiden carefully considered his inquiry. It wasn't really a matter of his concern, however she did owe him for all of his help. Regardless of the way he'd gone about things. "...I was training here in Kagutsuchi when I heard-" She finally began to explain, before finding her voice overpowered by the sound of a loud explosion. After the noise finally dissolved into the atmosphere around them, Liss let out a long and low sigh. She'd know that noise anywhere. "So you really are the Maxson from the orphanage in town... You partially right. Moreover, that's one gang member imparticular." Gritting her teeth as she placed a hand to her temple, the teen grimaced in response to the worsened migraine. "Rohan Yosenju... He's so d*** loud." Tsking in irritation as she changed course to head for the noise, Lissandra nodded for Maxson to follow her. "I told that pest to keep his gang territory wars out of my neighborhood."
Naro
Naro

Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:49 pm
Iggy followed Sahara to her room and stayed quiet for most of the time. He wasn’t sure how to feel, all those emotions were making him confused. He was happy that they survived the battle, but sad because Cassidy betrayed them after they helped her... and worried about Rohan. He was brought back to reality by Sahara though “yeah sure” he sat on a chair and grabbed one of the snacks “you know... I’m not gonna lie but I believe that Rohan went straight into battle. I heard his mom was a pretty good healer so maybe she healed him... there’s no need to worry though! Rohan is super strong I’m sure he’ll be just fine!” He gave her a thumbs up.

Over at Kagutsuchi

“You’re affiliated with the gangs?” He asked while he turned to look at the direction of the noise then back to her. He’s heard many thing from the gang, but he’s never actually seemed then in action. “Rohan Yosenju? You mean the son of the Yosenju? You know him?” He tried to keep up but almost fell out to the side when she changed directions “woah woah! Where do you think you’re going Lissandra? Even if it’s the local gang you can’t just go off on your own! You’re injured” he reached out of her hand to stop her “i won’t let you go. Let the police handle it” as he said that a few cop cars passed by them and headed to the explosion along with the fire fighters “see!”
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:31 pm
Allowing her smile to soften as he greeted her in his usual fashion, Natsumi giggled slightly as she thought over his comment. Something so simple, yet unraveling. 'You know me'... While she was beginning to believe it was true as far her knowing him, a slight guilt jabbed at her from the back of her mind when considering that she really couldn't say the same. How much did Zach truly know her? How much was she even willing to let him get to know? Only one thing was certain in their relationship. She was beginning to value him as a friend, and desperate to ensure her actions didn't ruin that. This time she wanted things to stay the same. However she didn't know if that was possible, she always messed up eventually. Though maybe he'd be like Liss, and continue to tolerate her after messing up countless times. They were related, so it was possible.
Turning her attention back to the conversation at hand as he responded to her question, Umi's heart sank. Speaking of Liss. Despite Zach's efforts to comfort her, she knew Lissandra too well to believe in such possibilities. "...No... It's more than likely that went it alone... Liss... She's carrying a burden that sometimes causes her to be reckless." Sighing as her plates of food arrived, the redhead nodded her thanks before lifting her fork to pick at the sweets. "Liss was the first girl to... Take me under her wings I guess. Though that's a long story." Rubbing the back of her head as she decided to change the subject, Natsumi let out a soft awkward chuckle. "Originally she hated my guts! Still does sometimes I think, though it's gotten better since Leios and I- Leios?!" Eyes widening as she briefly caught sight of a hooded figure from out of the window, the young woman jumped to her feet as she noticed the black hair covering his face before he vanished. "Zach that was Leios! He came to help Liss after all! Come on, before he shadow- whatever he calls it!" Tightening her grip on the pouch and sword hilt fashioned to her belt, she then frantically stumbled out on the inn before chasing after the hooded figure. Leaving her breakfast and Zach behind her as she ran. "Wait, come back!" She yelled after the young man, praying he'd hear her. Though she usually tried to avoid him, she was actually pretty desperate for his help. If she didn't find his sister he was going to think even less of her than he already did... On top of that, Liss would end up pushing herself to the brink of death without a healer at her side.
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:04 pm
Sahara found herself wincing at Iggy's brutal honesty. That wasn't what she'd wanted to hear at all, it only made her worry even more. "...Now I'm the one who needs a long shower." She eventually mumbled back while biting down on her lower lip nervously. While inclined to agree with Iggy, she secretly hoped Rohan would prove them both wrong. Thinking before he acted didn't seem to be a strong suit when he became emotionally invested in an issue, however she prayed he'd keep his head clear when approaching the next battle. "It's not his strength I doubt Picolo, it's his ability to think rationally under pressure." Finally pulling the ponytail from her hair so that it could fall free along her sides, Sahara pinched the bridge of her nose and let out a soft sigh before opening her door and stepping  through its frame. "The bathroom is right beside us... I'll probably take a while, but if you need anything don't be afraid to knock." She whispered with a slightly forced smile before allowing the wooden door to fall shut behind her. One thing was clear, she and Iggy weren't going to be able to rest easy until Rohan returned safe and sound. Hopefully that'd happen sooner rather than later.

~~~

"I'm the one always keeping them out of this neighborhood, and far away from the orphanage." Lissandra replied bluntly, the slight edge to her gaze making it clear that she didn't approve of him calling her 'affiliated' with a group of criminals. Continuing onward in something of a limp ridden march, the young woman could physically refrain from rolling her eyes in response to his next question. How hadn't he put two and two together yet? He seemed to know everything else about her. "Our parents fought in a war against a Demi god together 20 years ago. It was kind of a notable event at the time. Oh, and we grew up in the same town. We were also in the same grade, different schools though. So yeah, I've seen him around once or twice." She replied with such thick sarcasm that she almost felt bad for the guy. But, then again, he had been the one to ask such an obvious question. Why wouldn't she know Rohan? Though it would probably make her life easier if she didn't. Hesitanting for just a moment as she noticed his wheelchair beginning to tip, she reached back to help only to have him grab her hand. After staring at their hands blankly for a few moments, Lissandra finally looked back up to him with a warning glare. "Won't let me? What makes you think have a say in the matter? I may not feel right physically fighting back against you for something like this, but that doesn't change the fact that you don't know me. What I do is none of your concern. I'm grateful to you for patching me up, that's the only reason I'm tolerating you tagging along for a little bit... However, if you keep acting this way I'll leave you here right now." She chastised him in a stern yet collected manner before ripping her hand away from his. "The cops in this town are useless. Rohan's been to jail almost as many times as I've won my arena matches. That's a **** load. I'm not joking when I say they're all on a first name basis, because Mr. Yosenju always pays Rohan's way out almost immediately." She explained bitterly, though despite that was no longer heading after the sound of the explosion. She'd wanted to keep Maxson from being possessive of her, but that didn't mean disregarding his advise so long as it had a purpose.
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:08 am
Naro wrote:Rohan was tired from fighting the other warlord. He didn’t get the chance to rest much, plus his hand was broken and he was bleeding. He dropped to one knee as Ryuji spoke... Rohan just ignored him since he wasn’t in the mood to talk. Playing it smart was going to get him the win, so he stayed in place and waited for Ryuji to make his move. He didn’t expect him to go behind him and try to attack him from both sides though. The energy to counter this wasn’t enough so Rohan dropped to the ground and rolled out of the way of his attack. He then created a small Kiko sphere and slammed it  on the ground which caused an explosion to separate them from each other.
"Oooo, guess you arn't as stupid as your mom is" Ryuji noted as Rohan figured out a way to dodge. Covering his eyes to keep debris from flying into them. Grinning at the attempt to put distance from each, "But that's by only a small difference" he merely crouched down before pushing forward through the explosion. Charging fourth from blast without a care of his own health, body cloaked in flame, as he reached his hand out. Bracing his arm with the other, he took aim at Rohan "I'll show you a REAL explosion" Sputtering flames, followed by a flurry of crackling and sparks guided a massive flurry of explosions ripped though the air and ground towards Rohan
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:22 am
Sammich wrote:Her flare of emotion grinds to halt as he calls her out, her face going slack and complexion a shade lighter than usual. The only two people in this room, she cursed herself for feeling so embarrassed, as if he'd done it in front a room full of strangers.  "I'm- I-" she fusses with her words, trying to formulate a sentence that would break the dam of emotional repression. She takes a heavy breath, knuckles pallid as she still grips the first rung of the ladder.

His final words ignited her emotional turmoil, her mind a roiling mess. The very kindness he offered was something she'd been taught to reject, Kamila grit her teeth as biting words fought to score his pride. She knew he was sincere, something in the curve of his brow or the tone of his voice, he genuinely wanted to help. But what would he do if she told him? Go running back to the councilman and tell him he'd just been in the presence of a daughter he didn't even know about.

She looked at Takumi, silently cursing how pathetic she must look, "Like you said, we don't owe each other anything." She felt her emotions quelling, "It's just-" she fumbled, she suddenly saw a way out. She couldn't lie to Takumi, he was too smart for that.

But she could offer him a half truth. "I panicked," she almost apologized, almost. "My family has bad relations with the Councilman." She sighed, "I was caught off guard, it won't happen again."
Raising a question look at her awnser, he stared at her a bit. "Hmm..." he contemplated the idea, of course he found it oddly believable, and not. 'It's probably some political crap or something' he finally deduced as he visibly shrugged. "Well, I don't know what he did, and I don't believe I truly know him well enough to speak in his defense. What I do know is that you clearly don't want to talk about it" nodding at her as he approached the latter making a 'shoo' motion at her, "I don't want you to be any more grouchy and a pain than you already are" he joked, offering his own half truth, worried for the girl staying here.

"So, let's go home. I wanna get out of this heat already"
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:50 am
DannyGirl~ wrote:Allowing her smile to soften as he greeted her in his usual fashion, Natsumi giggled slightly as she thought over his comment. Something so simple, yet unraveling. 'You know me'... While she was beginning to believe it was true as far her knowing him, a slight guilt jabbed at her from the back of her mind when considering that she really couldn't say the same. How much did Zach truly know her? How much was she even willing to let him get to know? Only one thing was certain in their relationship. She was beginning to value him as a friend, and desperate to ensure her actions didn't ruin that. This time she wanted things to stay the same. However she didn't know if that was possible, she always messed up eventually. Though maybe he'd be like Liss, and continue to tolerate her after messing up countless times. They were related, so it was possible.
Turning her attention back to the conversation at hand as he responded to her question, Umi's heart sank. Speaking of Liss. Despite Zach's efforts to comfort her, she knew Lissandra too well to believe in such possibilities. "...No... It's more than likely that went it alone... Liss... She's carrying a burden that sometimes causes her to be reckless." Sighing as her plates of food arrived, the redhead nodded her thanks before lifting her fork to pick at the sweets. "Liss was the first girl to... Take me under her wings I guess. Though that's a long story." Rubbing the back of her head as she decided to change the subject, Natsumi let out a soft awkward chuckle. "Originally she hated my guts! Still does sometimes I think, though it's gotten better since Leios and I- Leios?!" Eyes widening as she briefly caught sight of a hooded figure from out of the window, the young woman jumped to her feet as she noticed the black hair covering his face before he vanished. "Zach that was Leios! He came to help Liss after all! Come on, before he shadow- whatever he calls it!" Tightening her grip on the pouch and sword hilt fashioned to her belt, she then frantically stumbled out on the inn before chasing after the hooded figure. Leaving her breakfast and Zach behind her as she ran. "Wait, come back!" She yelled after the young man, praying he'd hear her. Though she usually tried to avoid him, she was actually pretty desperate for his help. If she didn't find his sister he was going to think even less of her than he already did... On top of that, Liss would end up pushing herself to the brink of death without a healer at her side.
Cassidy made her way through town, too caught up in her bad mood to bother looking around. Unaware how she was had missed her and Alex's rendezvou location. When she did look up, the cause was a small creature scurrying past her. Eyes widening in panic as she jumped back, her eyes followed it, a squirrel sat on the ground ahead. Staring at it for a good minute, she let out a gasp as her healthy glow returned 'A Kagutsuchian Red Burrow-Squirrel!?' She let out a squeal as she cupper her cheeks in her hands. The critter scurried away, shocking Cassidy as she awkwardly fumbled for her sketchbook "Wait for meeee!" She called after it.

While running after the squirrel she paid little head to where it took her, too engrossed in her sketches to bother. The next moment she looked up, she found herself flat on the ground and staring up at the sky. "Gahhhhh...." she groaned rubbing her head, she had just slammed into something...or someone. Pulling herself up, she quickly spotted the other person "Oh no, I-I am so sorry!" She quickly sputtered out before pausing. Her vision blurry, she squinted at the figure before gasping "Rohan?!" She yelled shooting up, still dazed "Y-You criminal!" She stuttered out as light began to shine off her "Where are Sahara and Iggy! What did you do to them!"
Sammich
Sammich

Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:56 pm
DannyGirl~ wrote:Allowing her smile to soften as he greeted her in his usual fashion, Natsumi giggled slightly as she thought over his comment. Something so simple, yet unraveling. 'You know me'... While she was beginning to believe it was true as far her knowing him, a slight guilt jabbed at her from the back of her mind when considering that she really couldn't say the same. How much did Zach truly know her? How much was she even willing to let him get to know? Only one thing was certain in their relationship. She was beginning to value him as a friend, and desperate to ensure her actions didn't ruin that. This time she wanted things to stay the same. However she didn't know if that was possible, she always messed up eventually. Though maybe he'd be like Liss, and continue to tolerate her after messing up countless times. They were related, so it was possible.

Derekjay2000 wrote:
Cassidy made her way through town, too caught up in her bad mood to bother looking around. Unaware how she was had missed her and Alex's rendezvou location. When she did look up, the cause was a small creature scurrying past her. Eyes widening in panic as she jumped back, her eyes followed it, a squirrel sat on the ground ahead. Staring at it for a good minute, she let out a gasp as her healthy glow returned 'A Kagutsuchian Red Burrow-Squirrel!?' She let out a squeal as she cupper her cheeks in her hands. The critter scurried away, shocking Cassidy as she awkwardly fumbled for her sketchbook "Wait for meeee!" She called after it.

While running after the squirrel she paid little head to where it took her, too engrossed in her sketches to bother. The next moment she looked up, she found herself flat on the ground and staring up at the sky. "Gahhhhh...." she groaned rubbing her head, she had just slammed into something...or someone. Pulling herself up, she quickly spotted the other person "Oh no, I-I am so sorry!" She quickly sputtered out before pausing. Her vision blurry, she squinted at the figure before gasping "Rohan?!" She yelled shooting up, still dazed "Y-You criminal!" She stuttered out as light began to shine off her "Where are Sahara and Iggy! What did you do to them!"

Natsumi didn't seem to respond to his consolation like he'd imagined. Zach took another sip of his coffee, a bit awkwardly in the flow of conversation but he was losing confidence in his words. He'd spent his last few years trying to cultivate within himself the same thread of charisma as his uncle, the words that made rooms swoon and sigh. He couldn't help bu think sometimes he was more cut out for his mothers line of work. Quiet, alone for days at a time, nothing but you and the wilderness and whatever dangers it harbored. He scowled behind his ceramic mug, sounded awful.

Zach listened intently to her tale, scooting himself in his stool to face her more, watching intently as she spoke. He was eager to here more about the childhood Umi had shared with his cousins. He passively wondered what their friendship would be like if they'd grown up together. The young man made the conclusion they had probably met before, their mothers had been close, but he was certain he'd he'd remember meeting someone like Umi. As long as the meeting had happened after he'd turned seven. Couldn't remember much before that, which was a shame. According to his mother it was when he and Solomon had been closest. His eyebrows cinched together, his eyes sympathetic, Umi had been pretty lonely as a child too, something more common.

But with Umi's sudden exclamation he spit whatever caffeinated beverage was in his mouth, "Leios!!" He exclaimed. He bolted up after Umi, if a bit confused. "Leios!!!" He boomed, cupping his hands around his mouth. Upon his arrival at his uncle and aunts home he'd been most eager to meet Leios, of the two siblings he was the one Zach had the most memory from in childhood, it wasn't much but they had seemed to get along. He'd also been eager to see his work, maybe have an intellectual conversation.

Zach didn't have much time to plan bonding time before 'Leios' collided with Umi. Upon the collision the dark skinned man yelped loudly, "SWEET LORDS AND LADIES" He hastily made his way to the two. "Oh no oh no..." he fretted, trying to right the two of them.

It was then he noticed, hunched over 'Leios', that it was not Leios.

"Who-" he began, before the young woman jolted up, shouting out accusations. Zach's eyebrows furrowed, "Ma'am please clam down," he sidled between the stranger and Umi. "Those are some pretty serious accusations, Natsumi is a criminal, she didn't 'do anything' to anybody-" He said firmly, "And most importantly she is certainly not Rohan..." Zach trailed off at the sight of the woman... glowing? "What in the name of..."
Naro
Naro

Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:02 pm
Iggy nodded in agreement and looked around the room. Maybe that wasn’t what she wanted to hear... maybe a “don’t worry he’ll be fine” or “I’m sure he’ll get healed up first.” Now she’s upset and worried about Rohan’s safety. He was worried too, Iggy wasn’t powerful enough to beat them warlords but Rohan certainly was. They’ll just have to believe in him.

“You’re not thinking straight Lissandra, what good are you gonna do when you’re injured?” He let out a big sigh and released her hand “fine. I won’t stop you, go stop the gang from blowing up the whole neighborhood.” He began moving in the direction of the explosion and turned back to look at lissandra “try to
Keep up please”

Rohan kneeled down waiting for his next move, hopefully he got close to Rohan so he strikes back. Ryuji’s next move really took Rohan by surprise though, but he wasn’t scared at all “i can’t believe I like Judah more than this warlord” Rohan lifted his left arm, and on his hand there was a sphere of kiko energy “your fire is weak Ryuji” he said and extended his hand forward to release a Kiko wave that doubled in size after it was released from his hand. The Kiko energy wave headed directly to the explosion, which sent Rohan flying into a nearby wall.

Sammich
Sammich

Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:14 pm
Derekjay2000 wrote:
Raising a question look at her awnser, he stared at her a bit. "Hmm..." he contemplated the idea, of course he found it oddly believable, and not. 'It's probably some political crap or something' he finally deduced as he visibly shrugged. "Well, I don't know what he did, and I don't believe I truly know him well enough to speak in his defense. What I do know is that you clearly don't want to talk about it" nodding at her as he approached the latter making a 'shoo' motion at her, "I don't want you to be any more grouchy and a pain than you already are" he joked, offering his own half truth, worried for the girl staying here.

"So, let's go home. I wanna get out of this heat already"
Kamila swallowed, the weight of her thoughts balled in her throat. For a pause she almost thought he wouldn't buy it, when he confirmed the answer had sated his curiosity for the moment, she couldn't suppress a smile. It wasn't really a smile, more of her lips just turning upwards a bit. She just rolled her eyes at his comments.

"Thank you for understanding Takumi, maybe I should tell you things more often." She said dryly, an attempt at humor. She took a moment to dry her eyes on the edges of her cloak, "Agreed, this place reminds me of a tomb."

She stood by and let him climb up first, cautiously checking to ensure the passage was empty. She softly exhales before following her fellow countryman to the surface.
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:49 pm
Maxson was pressing so many of her buttons. Usually she was the logical one in her groups, so having the roles reversed for once made her feel slightly self conscious. It was easy to fight back in trivial manners, however fighting against logic with stubbornness just made her feel like an idiot. Huffing slightly under her breath as she thought over what she'd do from that point on, Lissandra found herself being left behind as Maxson continued heading for the explosion. His offhanded comment leading her to feel belittled, as if he was talking down to her. If there was one thing Liss wasn't, it was a follow. She'd never taken being told what to do very well. Especially when it came to those she hardly knew. Even if he'd gone out of his way to help her earlier, she truly couldn't stand traveling with him for one more moment. "...I didn't want to be the jerk who left the boy in a wheelchair all by himself, but no one tells me what to do. I'm my own person, walking my own path. One I never asked you to follow. At this point you're a bigger imposition than aid, so I bid you farewell." With that, she turned away from the boy and limped off towards the orphanage. Doc could patch her up there, then she'd head back to Seiya to collect her team. "The police can put up with that moron, I don't have the time."
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:18 pm
Focused so intensely on reaching the hooded boy just beyond her reach, Natsumi failed to notice another hidden figure running towards her until the two had collided. Stumbling back a few steps as she glanced down to the fallen girl, the redhead tried to collect her thoughts as Zach yelled from behind her. She drew in a deep breath, and grabbed onto her companions shoulder to steady herself, before swiftly turning her head back to wear the cloaked boy had once been. However it seemed that she'd lost him amongst the small crowds moving through the town. Tuning out the girl's ramblings and Zach's counters in her defense, Umi promptly shook his shoulders and pointed ahead of them. "Leios went that way! Run ahead and try to catch up to him, I'll be close behind... But let me help this girl find her companions." She pleaded earnestly before gently shoving him forward, hoping that he was fast enough to catch up to the boy from before. Then, after watching him vanish into the crowd, she turned back to the girl and raised an eyebrow. "Never in my life have I been confused for a man." Natsumi mused for a moment, raising an eyebrow as she causally gestured to her chest before extending a hand to help the other girl up. "I don't know how you know my brother, but he's no criminal! He just... has some... things he's working through." She responded confidently before slowly tilting her head to the side in confusion. "Who are those guys? I've never heard Rohan talk about Sa... Ig... Some girl, and that dude."
Sammich
Sammich

Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:43 pm
DannyGirl~ wrote:Focused so intensely on reaching the hooded boy just beyond her reach, Natsumi failed to notice another hidden figure running towards her until the two had collided. Stumbling back a few steps as she glanced down to the fallen girl, the redhead tried to collect her thoughts as Zach yelled from behind her. She drew in a deep breath, and grabbed onto her companions shoulder to steady herself, before swiftly turning her head back to wear the cloaked boy had once been. However it seemed that she'd lost him amongst the small crowds moving through the town. Tuning out the girl's ramblings and Zach's counters in her defense, Umi promptly shook his shoulders and pointed ahead of them. "Leios went that way! Run ahead and try to catch up to him, I'll be close behind... But let me help this girl find her companions." She pleaded earnestly before gently shoving him forward, hoping that he was fast enough to catch up to the boy from before. Then, after watching him vanish into the crowd, she turned back to the girl and raised an eyebrow. "Never in my life have I been confused for a man." Natsumi mused for a moment, raising an eyebrow as she causally gestured to her chest before extending a hand to help the other girl up. "I don't know how you know my brother, but he's no criminal! He just... has some... things he's working through." She responded confidently before slowly tilting her head to the side in confusion. "Who are those guys? I've never heard Rohan talk about Sa... Ig... Some girl, and that dude."

At the initial sight if the glowing girl he doesn't quite comprehend it. His mind takes a moment to understand what exactly is wrong with the image. Of course it was his own powers he saw, part of them at least. Zach had only ever seen his father or brother perform these feats. Seeing them on someone else was strange, he stared rudely on as Umi came to.

"What?" His attention turned to Umi at her touch, that's right they had been chasing Leios. After a week of domesticity the unceasing information was going to give him whiplash. He had a protest in his mouth, he could't leave her alone with some stranger. What if she was an enemy of Rohans? But Leios, she pleaded so earnestly. "I'll be right back. He can't have gotten far. Be careful." He managed as he ran off, casting one more suspicious look at the stranger before darting off in the direction Umi had indicated.

To gain speed he utilized a tactic his mother had taught him, something she used often when traveling cross country, over many of uninhabited terrains of the continent. As his feet moves he willed the earth to meet his feet, pumping his legs forward, the ground seemingly fluid beneath him. "Leios!" He called out as he went, keen eyes looking for the black hood.
Iskios
Iskios
Admin
Admin
https://teamkios.rpg-board.net

Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:22 pm
(@Naro and @Derekjay2000)

As the two were walking down the streets of Kagutsuchi, Leios paused when he had a certain thought. After what felt like only a few seconds to him the boy turned around to let Rohan know what he had realized, "We should stop by my house on the way to-" Leios discovered mid-sentence that Rohan was no longer in sight. "Where did that buffoon run off to?" He began walking in the direction of his house before seeing a fiery explosion in the middle of town. He quickly changed directions, "I can pick that up from my house after the fight." Zipping through people's backyards as a shadow he was able to reach the scene of the incident within a few minutes. He came upon two characters, one was obviously Rohan while the other was some crazy looking dude he had never met before. Leios made it in time to see another explosion and Rohan being sent flying into a wall. Adjusting his coat Leios walked besides Rohan, "Rohan, what are you doing on the ground? And can I assume this chump is the Fire Warlord? Looks like you're in need of some help. Just stay down and let me take care of this." Then in a whisper he asked him, "Is your family okay?" before moving between the two fighters.

He took a view of the carnage before facing the Warlord. "It looks like you've had some fun here. Taking a look at you, it seems like you're the type to do these things solely for fun. So I have a proposition for you, and I think Rohan was hinting at this too, why don't I help you have enough fun to satisfy the rest of your short existence?"
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:44 pm
DannyGirl~ wrote:Focused so intensely on reaching the hooded boy just beyond her reach, Natsumi failed to notice another hidden figure running towards her until the two had collided. Stumbling back a few steps as she glanced down to the fallen girl, the redhead tried to collect her thoughts as Zach yelled from behind her. She drew in a deep breath, and grabbed onto her companions shoulder to steady herself, before swiftly turning her head back to wear the cloaked boy had once been. However it seemed that she'd lost him amongst the small crowds moving through the town. Tuning out the girl's ramblings and Zach's counters in her defense, Umi promptly shook his shoulders and pointed ahead of them. "Leios went that way! Run ahead and try to catch up to him, I'll be close behind... But let me help this girl find her companions." She pleaded earnestly before gently shoving him forward, hoping that he was fast enough to catch up to the boy from before. Then, after watching him vanish into the crowd, she turned back to the girl and raised an eyebrow. "Never in my life have I been confused for a man." Natsumi mused for a moment, raising an eyebrow as she causally gestured to her chest before extending a hand to help the other girl up. "I don't know how you know my brother, but he's no criminal! He just... has some... things he's working through." She responded confidently before slowly tilting her head to the side in confusion. "Who are those guys? I've never heard Rohan talk about Sa... Ig... Some girl, and that dude."
Her vision focusing back into normal, she blinked her pale red eyes as she finally realized that the blur of red hair was not Rohan, not even the same gender. The light coming off her dimming as she took a few steps back, "O-Oh, my apologies miss..." she took a glance at Natsumi's, now rather noticeable, assets. Blushing at her mistake, espionage confusing a nice looking girl with a brutish thug like Rohan. Listening to the boy getting told to leave by the girl, her eyes widened as the boy ran off to look for... 'Leios!?' Realization began to dawn as she looked towards Natsumi, "...You're, Natsumi Yousenju?" Glancing at the hand Natsumi offered, she took it as she held onto her hand. Standing silently, she contemplated to herself as she thought of what to do. 'She is my enemy...' she noted, as she looked down at their hands...this kind girl, after Cassidy had run into her an accused her of something, offered help to her to find her friends. The friends she betrayed. '...No, they are my enemies...my mother is counting on me. I have to stay strong, and fight for her'

Slowly tightening her grip on Natsumi's hand, she stared up through her white hair. "Your mistaken..." she started, "Your brother is a criminal, just like your mother and father..." she muttered. 'Just like Rohan, this girl...is my enemy!' Her grip tightened even more, "..And just like your mistake to send that boy away" Glaring at Natsumi, Cassidy shot her hand forward as light exploded. The blast overtook the area that Natsumi stood. As the dust cleared, the light enveloping Cassidy remained as she stood straight with a hand raised, another orb of light ready to fire, "I am one of the Seven Elemental Warlords..."

"...The Warlord of Light: Cassidy..."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum