Team Kios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Echo of Nothingness (EON III) Continuation

+10
keya
Jove
DannyGirl~
Iskios
Aimi99
Atlas
Voca
Naro
Derekjay2000
Sammich
14 posters
Go down
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Echo of Nothingness (EON III) Continuation - Page 22 Empty Re: Echo of Nothingness (EON III) Continuation

Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:31 pm
[Yuu]
"Alright, my blood is burning like crazy, and my body stings all over..." Yuu snarled out glaring spitefully at the attackers that had caused so much drama. Clenching his fist in anger, sparks of flames, and wisps of frost began to ooze off his body. "And to top it all off, I'm confused as heck! So hurry up and let me kick your asses like the hero I am!!" reaching out accusingly at their assailants, ready for some kind of retaliation, or chance for witty banter or insults, anything to give him a chance to just blow off some steam.

The reaction was instead for the group to suddenly call for a retreat, seemingly having underestimated the group.

"Huh?!" Yuu gawked in shock as one by one, the masked assailants become apart of the desert in one fashion or the other "OY! Where the heck are you going!" Yuu shouted in annoyance, his fiery gaze lingering on the caller for the retreat as she proceeded to deride him and his friends. Running as fast as he could, flames erupted from his fist as he went to try and take advantage of her gloating. Throwing a fiery punch straight at her, all he managed to hit was the sand that was left behind in her wake, Yuu fell forward into the sand. He let out a confused howl as he looked around before standing back up and kicking the sand at his feet "YEAH! YOU BETTER RUN, YA lOSERS!" Taking a second to catch his breath, he turned his attention to everyone who still remained, Zach was tending to Brynna. "I don't know what's going..." he began to run his forehead, a headache making itself very clear now as he began to approach the other two "Hey, are you guys alright?" He hissed out, the various cuts on his body now making themselves clear as well. He roughly patted Chusin on the shoulder, "Not bad for a drunkard, eh?" he tried to laugh out before moving to offer Sahara a hand, "you alright, Sahara? Can ya stand, cause I think we need to move soon."

[Cassidy]
"From one thing to the next!" Cassidy yelled in panic, looking very lost as they seemed to be flying through the air. Feeling Rohan bring her and Iggy closer to him, she fidgetily tried to push him off, "I-I can handle myself, ya know!" she chastised, more an assurance to herself than anything else. She might have not liked fighting, but she was still a 'Warlord' at heart, but even then. She was never a very good one. "Can we p-please just hurry a-and try to figure out what is going on??" she begged. Thankfully, Rohan had a suggestion for a landing spot.

"Frost Devils Reach? Lnna's homeland-WaIT!?"

Though the next few moments, she very much regretted the decision to hurry up. "WHAAA!!!!" Almost instantly her body began to shake, before she could really process it, she was in the middle of the snowy tundra of the reach in nothing more than a bikini. The heat and sun were always a problem considering her condition, but it was preferable to the potential frostbite and hypothermia all things considered. Although having resisted before, she eagerly clung to Rohan in hopes that the flame user had heat to spare. Beginning to march, Cassidy suddenly stopped as she spotted the familiar color of pink hair. "T-T-Tak-kumi?" She chattered out as she looked back, he was still uncouncious, though she noticed some movement.

Takumi, Eve's son...which meant that he was Cassidy's-

She quickly let go of Rohan as she hurriedly ran over to him and Kamilla, "I-I can h-help..." she stuttered out to Kamilla, taking hold of Takumi as she began to lift him up off the snowy ground.

[Takumi]
Everything was a numb, and hazy blur. From the moment that he had that episode at the beach, his head throbbed with pain, his heart felt tight in his chest. He felt like he was crying, or possibly bleeding, though he was in no state to comprehend what was going on at the moment. All he can recall is the beach, and sinking into darkness. Flashes, painful flashes of memories began to race through his mind as the next instance, he felt the blazing heat and dryness of a desert? After succumbing once again to the darkness, he finally began to feel reinvigorated.

He felt the very welcomed sensation of wind blowing through his hair, and slowly he began to awaken. Though he was still extremely groggy and disoriented, Takumi lazily looked around as they flew through the sky. Before, once again, falling under from exhaustion. The next he awoke, it was from the sudden temperature shock from now lying face first in the snow. Bolting upwards he let out a gargled cough, and began to gasp for air as he panickily tried to figure out what was going on. The white snow was stained red from the blood. He wasn't sure where that was coming from. Letting out a harsh cough, Takumi called out as he struggled to pick himself up "Kamilla? Leios? What...where in the name of all that is good am I?" feeling himself being lifted up, he looked up and was surprised to see Cassidy at his side, "You are...Cassidy, right? Mom's student or something..." he weakly recalled as he slowly began to lose consciousness again. Though he was resisting the urge this time around.
Iz
Iz

Echo of Nothingness (EON III) Continuation - Page 22 Empty Bump

Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:30 pm
Echo of Nothingness (EON III) Continuation - Page 22 2d9ba310
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum