Team Kios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
demonicfruit
demonicfruit

just checking in ! Empty just checking in !

Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:25 pm
hi so i don't know if you guys would remember me, but i had the same name on the old forum. i only really ever posted in the roleplay section. i can't say i'll be very active on here, but it's nice to see everybody is doing okay! Razz
Iskios
Iskios
Admin
Admin
https://teamkios.rpg-board.net

just checking in ! Empty Re: just checking in !

Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:25 pm
Wow I'm amazed you found us! I was NatsuOfTheGreatFlame on ftb and I definitely remember you lol. I'm positive you were part of one of Jove's RPs called Four Horseman of the Apocalypse (or Abaddon, since the name changed halfway through) and my RP called Reach Of The Void. It was fun RPing with you back then and I'm glad to see you're well too xD. How did you find us btw?

Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:52 pm
Welcome back yo! You probably don't remember me that well, but I went by Izuna/Noctis/Izzy on FTB. Glad to see you're doing well too. Also, what Kios said, I'm actually really curious too as to how you found the TK website.
Death
Death

Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:29 pm
Welcome to Team Kios. I'm the unofficial forum ghost that lurks in dark corners and well eat any lost souls that comes my way. But other than that I'm really nice.

I'm guessing you found us by checking the facebook page for FairyTailBase right?
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:24 pm
Death wrote:Welcome to Team Kios. I'm the unofficial forum ghost that lurks in dark corners and well eat any lost souls that comes my way. But other than that I'm really nice.

I'm guessing you found us by checking the facebook page for FairyTailBase right?

That's what I was guessing lolol

Btw welcome back DemonicFruit! We never really spoke much but I remember seeing you around!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum