Team Kios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knight Academy

+13
ConradCorax
Shadow Uchiha
Derekjay2000
Errant Singularity
Atlas
Naro
Avariel Flos
Jove
Skittles
Sammich
Voca
Riseha
Iskios
17 posters
Go down
Avariel Flos
Avariel Flos

Knight Academy  - Page 13 Empty Re: Knight Academy

Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:07 pm
Sammich wrote:She grinned at the return high five, "Oh it's no big whoop, just got a nasty bruise that feels like I stubbed my toe but like on my whole body." It was only a dull ache that was sure to only get worse as the adrenaline faded. But now she just wanted to get out of this river.

She eased herself out of the water and onto her feet, gripping his stomach a bit. Once steadied she looks to her companion, "So... next step is getting back to camp..." She looked skyward, eyes squinting, the sky much brighter than her eyes were used to. She'd missed her sunglasses but it seemed unconventional to look for them in the river. She'd consider it a gift to those beavers, it eased her greatly to envision one of the little guys looking so stylish.

"Because I have no idea where we are." She admitted.

"Well it could have been worse, that dragon was tough." Drake admitted. "But so are you, so it was outmatched considering its outcome." He grinned.

He looked up into the sky as birds were disturbed from their perches in the distance. Others were still having their battles all around them. "Luckily for you, I have some animal instinct so finding our way to camp shouldn't be too difficult. I'm more concerned with others that might try and ambush us as we head back." Drake said.

He glanced around them, trying to see if he could pick up any human-like movement, but he felt like his mind was clogged with mud; he blamed the stardust. "So as soon as we catch our breath, we should head back."
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:56 pm
Silver ran to find the medal as he nods at Yvette “Of course!” as he began looking for it as he managed to see a glimpse of it and reached for it
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:22 pm
Only responding with a tiny nod to Sickles' reply, Clare watched as he prepared to toss her partner. Something about his movements seemed familiar, at least his handwork was... Maybe their powers worked in similar ways, though his were obviously much more rooted to himself. Raising one hand upward, her index finger pointing towards Rel, Clare began to concentrate so as to not disembowel her partner. For some reason, she had decided this human was fine, for now. Sickle, she was not so sure of.

As seven of her orbs returned to their spherical form and gently floated around her, Clare guided a spike through the air, gliding silently behind Rel. Catching on her shirt and changing to a hook, she tugged her back upwards towards Perseus, aiming for his face. Letting out a tiny gasp as Rel skimmed over his blade, not checking her course, She let the hook straighten and sent Rel tumbling through the air towards the projection. "Hopefully this works..." She slid down onto the ground, pulling her arms into her shirt and watching her partner at work. She kept two of her fingers in position, keeping the spikes hidden under Magnus.
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:22 am
Trying to discern what her partner was doing, Serenity began to hug up one of her dolls, a platypus with the spines of a porcupine instead of a tail. It had several holes clean through it, as if shot by something. Her hair instinctively slinked into it's head, securing the hairs inside of it's limbs, especially it's left leg, where a switchblade was hidden inside. One of her braids lengthening considerably, it began to insert itself into all of her dolls, slowly dragging them out. As a plastic jug of ball bearings spilled out, she frantically began to shove them anywhere she could, ranging from inside the bag and her dolls to in her combat boots. However, as she heard Heidi's response to her dolls coming out, she shot up, ball bearing flying everywhere as her hair turned jet black.

Stamping her foot, she shouted out loud enough for anyone to hear "You're not gonna make me hide my babies! That asshat Princerpill Suckswell already made me put away Godfrey and Jeremy and Fishbones, you're not taking my babies!" As she shouted, a decapitated head of a mannequin flung out of her bag and exploded in a burst, a stolen flash grenade going off inside of it. As the light subsided, Serenity was gone, only two dolls left in her place. On the lakes' surface she rowed along. She was using a pair of thermos lids as paddles powered by her hair, moving as fast as propellers off a real boat and her duffel bag, lined with metal on the inside to protect her dolls, as a makeshift canoe.

Humming to herself contentedly, none of her former rage showing, her hair having returned to it's usual blue. Serenity looked joyfully at the scenery around her as she paddled, imagining how it'd look with a bunch of concrete chunks or a large statue of the president around. No no, maybe a cell tower... Everyone loves those, one out here would make things way nicer. Digging into a slightly wrinkled peach, she made the most of her trip across the lake, admiring the chunk of black sparkly stuff on the nearing shore. Stopping her homemade propellers, she used two other braids to wring them out, then another those, and those, until finally it was distributed around her head. Shaking like a dog, she sprayed it everywhere and giggled like a child. Thudding against a rock, her head was dunked in the water, soaking it all over again, though she quickly fixed it by wringing it out in one massive braid then snapping it dry.

Looking towards Cassiopeia, she noticed the badge in the spirit's hands... She muttered to herself "It's a fake... Gotta be, Suckswell never makes anything easy..." Her braid shooting out into twelve separate version of itself, she snuck several large dolls into trees around, each of which contained at least one wireless speaker. Hiding herself behind a tree, she used three pairs of binoculars taped together to look around the corner at the celestial being. Pulling out a microphone, she took a breath in before turning it on.

Screeching like a banshee, three of the returning braids dropped off a doll each containing the same grenades that distracted Heidi. Grinning madly, wide eyed, hoping to see the spirit flinch, she began to call to it through the mic. "Why you looking in that thing, snake chick? Can't be that face, or that ugly hair of yours..." She shuddered and petted one of her braids, the entirety of her hair turning a light pink as she cuddled it gently before going back to work. "Why don't you just drop it, unless you want me carving up that gross sparkly glob you call a body?!? Or don't, it'd be my pleasure, you could gain something from losing a few pounds!"
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:07 am
Silver smirked as he put the medal under his shirt in a pocket within it as he motions towards Yvette that he found it as he looks around the place with his icy blue eyes as the wind blows on his shoulder length silver hair, sighing he crouched down staring down at the people who attacked him and Yvette as thankfully his clothes blend in with the dark areas of the forest since he wore black clothes as he zipped up his jacket to hide his white shirt as the hood has fur on it looking like white feathers of a bird as he put the hood on to hide himself as he channeled his ice powers and shot it at Varen and Yakata
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:19 pm
Naro wrote:“Earlier? Oh! Don’t worry about it!” Oran had completely forgotten about it, but Divinity clearly didn’t. He laid against a tree trying to find a good explanation for Zion’s diss appearance “Zion... hmmmm yeah he’s my partner... and uhhh he’s around here... i think.” Oran could still win even without Zion but he decided to help Divinity before getting a badge for himself. While they talked he felt some vibrations through the tree, after that gust of wind hit them making Oran face the direction it came from “would you look at that...” the beasts roar echoed through the area making Oran smile “looks like we don’t have to go searching for one ignore those monsters.” He took a deep breath before getting into his fighting stance “10%” he whispered.
Divinity's posture relaxed slightly after hearing his quick reply, a faint smile lighting her delicate features. That was one of the reasons she truly loved Oran. Despite all her flaws, and all the times they fought, he simply carried on as if it were understandable. He was probably the only person she'd ever met who whole heartedly accepted her. She didn't believe there was anyone else so kind natured and forgiving. Not in the entire world. Snapping back into reality as the beast's roar filled the sky around them, Divinity quickly flew behind Oran and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Then I'll be your partner for now. Let's overcome this obstacle like we do everything else in life... Together." She urged softly, before finally moving back and taking position as well. If there was one person she knew how to support by now it was Oran, and she trusted him to protect her just as he always did.
Sammich
Sammich

Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:38 pm
Faron wrote:
Sammich wrote:She grinned at the return high five, "Oh it's no big whoop, just got a nasty bruise that feels like I stubbed my toe but like on my whole body." It was only a dull ache that was sure to only get worse as the adrenaline faded. But now she just wanted to get out of this river.

She eased herself out of the water and onto her feet, gripping his stomach a bit. Once steadied she looks to her companion, "So... next step is getting back to camp..." She looked skyward, eyes squinting, the sky much brighter than her eyes were used to. She'd missed her sunglasses but it seemed unconventional to look for them in the river. She'd consider it a gift to those beavers, it eased her greatly to envision one of the little guys looking so stylish.

"Because I have no idea where we are." She admitted.

"Well it could have been worse, that dragon was tough." Drake admitted. "But so are you, so it was outmatched considering its outcome." He grinned.

He looked up into the sky as birds were disturbed from their perches in the distance. Others were still having their battles all around them. "Luckily for you, I have some animal instinct so finding our way to camp shouldn't be too difficult. I'm more concerned with others that might try and ambush us as we head back." Drake said.

He glanced around them, trying to see if he could pick up any human-like movement, but he felt like his mind was clogged with mud; he blamed the stardust. "So as soon as we catch our breath, we should head back."
"Aw thanks Drake, I like to think I can take a hit with flare and pizzazz," Miri joked. Sincerely he heavily doubted she would have been able to do any damage after the initial spearing. That's what teamwork was about right? When you're too slow you have you're dragon buddy maul the other dragon. "You're a pretty tough cookie too, you're gonna make it far in our line of work."

Miri nods in understanding, "Yeah we've been pretty lucky so far," she squints, "Knock on wood though." her gaze scans the tree line. She wasn't too afraid of being ambushed, Drake was perceptive and quick to draw, she had a couple of limb manifestations before she was running on fumes.

"Let's rumble then." She waded through the water to the shore, the longer they waited the likelier they'd be found. This year was ending up to be a lot more stressful than the last three years. She bit her lip, fantastic.

Errant Singularity wrote:Trying to discern what her partner was doing, Serenity began to hug up one of her dolls, a platypus with the spines of a porcupine instead of a tail. It had several holes clean through it, as if shot by something. Her hair instinctively slinked into it's head, securing the hairs inside of it's limbs, especially it's left leg, where a switchblade was hidden inside. One of her braids lengthening considerably, it began to insert itself into all of her dolls, slowly dragging them out. As a plastic jug of ball bearings spilled out, she frantically began to shove them anywhere she could, ranging from inside the bag and her dolls to in her combat boots. However, as she heard Heidi's response to her dolls coming out, she shot up, ball bearing flying everywhere as her hair turned jet black.

Stamping her foot, she shouted out loud enough for anyone to hear "You're not gonna make me hide my babies! That asshat Princerpill Suckswell already made me put away Godfrey and Jeremy and Fishbones, you're not taking my babies!" As she shouted, a decapitated head of a mannequin flung out of her bag and exploded in a burst, a stolen flash grenade going off inside of it. As the light subsided, Serenity was gone, only two dolls left in her place. On the lakes' surface she rowed along. She was using a pair of thermos lids as paddles powered by her hair, moving as fast as propellers off a real boat and her duffel bag, lined with metal on the inside to protect her dolls, as a makeshift canoe.

Humming to herself contentedly, none of her former rage showing, her hair having returned to it's usual blue. Serenity looked joyfully at the scenery around her as she paddled, imagining how it'd look with a bunch of concrete chunks or a large statue of the president around. No no, maybe a cell tower... Everyone loves those, one out here would make things way nicer. Digging into a slightly wrinkled peach, she made the most of her trip across the lake, admiring the chunk of black sparkly stuff on the nearing shore. Stopping her homemade propellers, she used two other braids to wring them out, then another those, and those, until finally it was distributed around her head. Shaking like a dog, she sprayed it everywhere and giggled like a child. Thudding against a rock, her head was dunked in the water, soaking it all over again, though she quickly fixed it by wringing it out in one massive braid then snapping it dry.

Looking towards Cassiopeia, she noticed the badge in the spirit's hands... She muttered to herself "It's a fake... Gotta be, Suckswell never makes anything easy..." Her braid shooting out into twelve separate version of itself, she snuck several large dolls into trees around, each of which contained at least one wireless speaker. Hiding herself behind a tree, she used three pairs of binoculars taped together to look around the corner at the celestial being. Pulling out a microphone, she took a breath in before turning it on.

Screeching like a banshee, three of the returning braids dropped off a doll each containing the same grenades that distracted Heidi. Grinning madly, wide eyed, hoping to see the spirit flinch, she began to call to it through the mic. "Why you looking in that thing, snake chick? Can't be that face, or that ugly hair of yours..." She shuddered and petted one of her braids, the entirety of her hair turning a light pink as she cuddled it gently before going back to work. "Why don't you just drop it, unless you want me carving up that gross sparkly glob you call a body?!? Or don't, it'd be my pleasure, you could gain something from losing a few pounds!"

At the ringing of the blasts Cassiopeia lifted herself from the rock, her expression unreadable through the stars that composed her but something in the way the starry being held herself was stark irritation. Her head looked too and fro, looking for the source of the noise. With no avail to the search from her single vantage point she raised her hands to the sky. Four stars descend from the heavens, Casseiopeia, still on her rock begins to laugh, high and melodic. The stars fall and four identical spirits appear, floating above the waters surface. They all begin to the laugh and the noise becomes omnipresent, seemingly echoing from the very sky. The original Cassiopeia floats out the join her clones on the waters surface, the lake becoming a roiling mass of waves. They dance in a mesmerizing circle, their movements swift and true. The lake beneath them still churns ferociously and the cackle on.
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:24 pm
Iskios wrote:In the heat of the battle, he took a moment to watch the actions of the redhead. She could control each orb independently but her movement reminded Magnus of his own when controlling his chains. His eyes widened as an obsidian spike whizzed very closely by him, causing him to irritably remark, "Are you trying to make this harder for us!? And alright I can get Rel to the beast, but having her jump off my shoulders isn't going to cut it. I have a better idea," and with that last comment Magnus couldn't fully contain his chuckle.

"So there's a chance this won't even work... but I can't complain since I'm not the one who'll be launched onto a celestial beast possibly unarmed." He called out to the short blond girl as he sped his way towards her, "I'm fine with that Rel. So, on the count of 3 I'm going to need you to jump as high as you can."
'What's up with this girl? She just seems too cheery.' Magnus thought to himself as he got near the short blond, something about her attitude just didn't sit right with him. He pushed the thoughts away as he neared her, "Fair warning, focus on holding on to your breakfast for the first bit." The chains on each hand wrapped around Rel who was now airborne (because she jumped) as he continued running past her. Once he was the maximum distance away he dug his feet into the ground and pivoted to shift his momentum into the chains and therefore Rel. With a great deal of effort he swung the short girl once around to gain momentum using his own weight as a counterbalance like a discus thrower before releasing her at the apex of the swing sending her towards the beast at a great speed. He fell over backwards onto the ground as he released her, and he shouted to Clare after he landed, "Now it's up to you to make sure she gets there!"

Errant Singularity wrote:Only responding with a tiny nod to Sickles' reply, Clare watched as he prepared to toss her partner. Something about his movements seemed familiar, at least his handwork was... Maybe their powers worked in similar ways, though his were obviously much more rooted to himself. Raising one hand upward, her index finger pointing towards Rel, Clare began to concentrate so as to not disembowel her partner. For some reason, she had decided this human was fine, for now. Sickle, she was not so sure of.

As seven of her orbs returned to their spherical form and gently floated around her, Clare guided a spike through the air, gliding silently behind Rel. Catching on her shirt and changing to a hook, she tugged her back upwards towards Perseus, aiming for his face. Letting out a tiny gasp as Rel skimmed over his blade, not checking her course, She let the hook straighten and sent Rel tumbling through the air towards the projection. "Hopefully this works..." She slid down onto the ground, pulling her arms into her shirt and watching her partner at work. She kept two of her fingers in position, keeping the spikes hidden under Magnus.
"Here we gooo!" Rel exclaimed jumping into the air, expecting her latest best buddie Magnus to catch her. However, it seemed he wasn't a Touchy-Feely kinda person. "Whoa!" Rel was a bit surprised by the chains at first, but Rel was somewhat sure it was okay. "Maybe you could go to d-dinner a couple times before we breake out the cha-aaaAAAAAAHHHH!!!" screaming as she spun around and being thrown into the air towards the spirt, Rel crying comically in the process.

After Miss Clare's assist, Clare found herself falling down towards her target. Taking a deep breath as she flew through the air, she placed her hand over her chest "I...I hate doing this..." she spoke to herself as she allowed her powers to flow through her body, 'However, I wanna be able to win...and show Miss Clare I can pull my weight as well!' Resolving herself as she landed onto the spirit, her previous cheerful aura took a 180 "Forgive me, Mr.Hero..." she stated sorrowfully her power flourished to life as she grew pale, as she spoke her breath came out as fog. "But, I'm gonna force this on you" Slamming her hand onto Perseus, opening her dull, dead eyes as she glared down at Persus "...This is my own personal hell..." activating her Empathy, she recalled the sensations from her memory. A cold, harsh, and unimaginable pain tore into the spirit...as if ones soul was being ripped apart and torn out. Within the void depths of Rel's eyes, aside from a few tears forming in the corners, pain flourished.

"...You have my empathy. But I'll be taking that medal..."

And in the end of the twisting and tearing pain, the feeling of nothingness overtook the spirit.
Sammich
Sammich

Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:22 pm
Derekjay2000 wrote:
Iskios wrote:In the heat of the battle, he took a moment to watch the actions of the redhead. She could control each orb independently but her movement reminded Magnus of his own when controlling his chains. His eyes widened as an obsidian spike whizzed very closely by him, causing him to irritably remark, "Are you trying to make this harder for us!? And alright I can get Rel to the beast, but having her jump off my shoulders isn't going to cut it. I have a better idea," and with that last comment Magnus couldn't fully contain his chuckle.

"So there's a chance this won't even work... but I can't complain since I'm not the one who'll be launched onto a celestial beast possibly unarmed." He called out to the short blond girl as he sped his way towards her, "I'm fine with that Rel. So, on the count of 3 I'm going to need you to jump as high as you can."
'What's up with this girl? She just seems too cheery.' Magnus thought to himself as he got near the short blond, something about her attitude just didn't sit right with him. He pushed the thoughts away as he neared her, "Fair warning, focus on holding on to your breakfast for the first bit." The chains on each hand wrapped around Rel who was now airborne (because she jumped) as he continued running past her. Once he was the maximum distance away he dug his feet into the ground and pivoted to shift his momentum into the chains and therefore Rel. With a great deal of effort he swung the short girl once around to gain momentum using his own weight as a counterbalance like a discus thrower before releasing her at the apex of the swing sending her towards the beast at a great speed. He fell over backwards onto the ground as he released her, and he shouted to Clare after he landed, "Now it's up to you to make sure she gets there!"

Errant Singularity wrote:Only responding with a tiny nod to Sickles' reply, Clare watched as he prepared to toss her partner. Something about his movements seemed familiar, at least his handwork was... Maybe their powers worked in similar ways, though his were obviously much more rooted to himself. Raising one hand upward, her index finger pointing towards Rel, Clare began to concentrate so as to not disembowel her partner. For some reason, she had decided this human was fine, for now. Sickle, she was not so sure of.

"Here we gooo!" Rel exclaimed jumping into the air, expecting her latest best buddie Magnus to catch her. However, it seemed he wasn't a Touchy-Feely kinda person. "Whoa!" Rel was a bit surprised by the chains at first, but Rel was somewhat sure it was okay. "Maybe you could go to d-dinner a couple times before we breake out the cha-aaaAAAAAAHHHH!!!" screaming as she spun around and being thrown into the air towards the spirt, Rel crying comically in the process.

After Miss Clare's assist, Clare found herself falling down towards her target. Taking a deep breath as she flew through the air, she placed her hand over her chest "I...I hate doing this..." she spoke to herself as she allowed her powers to flow through her body, 'However, I wanna be able to win...and show Miss Clare I can pull my weight as well!' Resolving herself as she landed onto the spirit, her previous cheerful aura took a 180 "Forgive me, Mr.Hero..." she stated sorrowfully her power flourished to life as she grew pale, as she spoke her breath came out as fog. "But, I'm gonna force this on you" Slamming her hand onto Perseus, opening her dull, dead eyes as she glared down at Persus "...This is my own personal hell..." activating her Empathy, she recalled the sensations from her memory. A cold, harsh, and unimaginable pain tore into the spirit...as if ones soul was being ripped apart and torn out. Within the void depths of Rel's eyes, aside from a few tears forming in the corners, pain flourished.

And in the end of the twisting and tearing pain, the feeling of nothingness overtook the spirit.

With the onslaught of slashing from the obsidian spikes Perseus was oozing the starry liquid, but it did not hinder him. He moved with the same tenacity as before. He sprinted to meet Rel midair, reeling back and sending his blade hilt over blade toward Magnus. But he threw himself at the mid air girl, careening wildly. As her hands fell on him, he skidded to a halt, pushing them another meter. He was ghastly still, as nothing living on this plane could be.

-------------------------

Theo feels it, an overwhelming, gut wrenching dread. What he felt was merely a shadow of the sensation captured by his spirits. He could imagine what the spirit could be registering fully. Perseus would not be able to 'feel' it, as a person would, but the stress to his physical form would hit him all at once. Could he make it? Theo shrugged. Probably not at the concentration level he was summoned at.

It is a long pause before Perseus breathes a mighty breath out of his nose, a soft nebula of star dust. Though his features indistinguishable as he begins to fade, he's smiling at the girl, teeth bared. And he reels his head back in laughter, a cacophonous noise that makes them all recoil. His form fades almost completely, but at the last moment he sparks back, the stars that compose him shine within him, growing in size and shine until a sonic blast encompassed them all.

As the blast fades and they recover in their own ways there is stardust floating gently from the sky, like snow. The medal lays on the grass were Perseus once stood.
Atlas
Atlas

Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:45 pm
Errant Singularity wrote:Looking down at his hand, Varen saw as his red aura was charged up again. "Don't worry Yatatata, we got this! I think, sorta, maybe?" Raising his foot into the air, he smashed it down as he activated his aura, the ice in the room turning blood red as he did. Chunks of ice the size of small dogs flying around him, he kicked three in the direction of Pegasus, aimed at his chest, moving like cannon balls. Hooking a piece of the concrete from the wall with his foot, he launched a large chunk at Silver with even more force. "So uh, what do we need from them again?" He turned towards Yataka, scratching his head as he heard things behind him shatter.

Derekjay2000 wrote:Yvette crouched low, ready to sprint into action at anytime, between the pegasus and now the other pairs of students. "Ve vould prefer to avoid fighting our fellow comrades, as heroes ve should be focus on helping each other" The one student, Varen, she recalled...the one who showed her the intriguing hand sign. While he had a threatening power...was not the brightest of the two, "However, if you wish to stand in our way...Ve will resist you".

The goal in the end is the medal, she reminded herself 'Vhich means...' her glare focusing on Yataka, displaying his teleportation, 'The bigger threat is he'. Eyes widening as the pegasus began to fly off, she prepared to engage the other students. As Varen attacked she shot her hand out her body tensing as a A-Gate formed, causing the ice to fall from lack of momentum. "Silver!" She called out, "Bird Horse no longer has medal. Find it! Ve shall hold them off. And do not let that boy get hands on it!" She pointed to Yataka. As she prepared to go on the defensive, standing between her teammate and opponents

Shadow Uchiha wrote:Silver smirked as he put the medal under his shirt in a pocket within it as he motions towards Yvette that he found it as he looks around the place with his icy blue eyes as the wind blows on his shoulder length silver hair, sighing he crouched down staring down at the people who attacked him and Yvette as thankfully his clothes blend in with the dark areas of the forest since he wore black clothes as he zipped up his jacket to hide his white shirt as the hood has fur on it looking like white feathers of a bird as he put the hood on to hide himself as he channeled his ice powers and shot it at Varen and Yakata

“I agree. As comrades, we should help one another. So how about you help us and give us the medal, yeah?” Yataka asked, half hoping the foreign student might actually hand the medal over. Though he knew that it wouldn't be so easy. He did his best to keep an eye on Silver, which was made significantly easier when Silver shot the ice. He teleported both himself and varen to avoid the ice, reappearing a short distance from their original spot “Get him, Varen!” Yataka shouted as he teleported Varen back to the ground, just behind Silver. Yataka figured that as long as Varen could stop Silver from moving too much, he could get the Medal.
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:17 pm
Silver jumped away from Varen as he lands on a tree as he breaths softly as he uses his ice to turn into dry ice a move he rarely can control as he shoot it at Varen as he coated himself in a shield not caring about his damages on his body as thankfully he was wearing a form of cloth to protect himself from the dry ice but his jacket was torn during battle as thankfully he still has the medal as he looks around and sees Yvette as with his eyes he just communicated to her to get behind him so he could put a hole and pass the medal on to her and he would be bait as he said all of this with his eyes to Yvette hoping she could get his message
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:09 pm
Grinning wide, Varen opened up his arms even wider, blinking away the aura. "Gotcha Yatatata!" Something about the world seemed a little dimmer and Varen's eyes turned a deep indigo, before light began to drain from the area, much of it turning black. His immediate vicinity concealed, all that was visible within five meters being his aura and eyes, Varen waited a few moments, watching Silvers' movements... Silver was quicker on his feet than he expected, most materializes were slowpokes who wanted you at a distance. "Aight that's good enough, almost back to full..." Clasping his hands at his chest, he closed his eyes, opening them again, though this time light burst outwards, a light violet escaping out. The area glowing now, no longer black, he pointed at Silvers' projectile, a beam shooting out to intercept it. Launching three more, he followed his gaze, turning towards Yvette, striking through the air and letting the beam fly towards her. Wherever it hit reacted as if smashed with a fist, cracking and flying outwards. A good portion of the warehouse behind them began to dip inwards, accidentally being brought down. Shouting in response, Varen raised his hands, palms outward, the roof caving in as force split it in two.
Avariel Flos
Avariel Flos

Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:29 pm
Sammich wrote:"Aw thanks Drake, I like to think I can take a hit with flare and pizzazz," Miri joked. Sincerely she heavily doubted she would have been able to do any damage after the initial spearing. That's what teamwork was about right? When you're too slow you have you're dragon buddy maul the other dragon. "You're a pretty tough cookie too, you're gonna make it far in our line of work."

Miri nods in understanding, "Yeah we've been pretty lucky so far," she squints, "Knock on wood though." her gaze scans the tree line. She wasn't too afraid of being ambushed, Drake was perceptive and quick to draw, she had a couple of limb manifestations before she was running on fumes.

"Let's rumble then." She waded through the water to the shore, the longer they waited the likelier they'd be found. This year was ending up to be a lot more stressful than the last three years. She bit her lip, fantastic.

Drake nodded in agreement to Miri's words, the two of them made a good team. "Yes, fortunately for us, it seems that most people were drawn in other directions."

He followed Miri to shore and pulled himself out of the water. Clasping his hands together, Drake rubbed them together creating a little flame from the friction and warming himself up a bit; sadly he couldn't use this ability to help warm his partner as well.

"Let's get moving, hopefully that will help us get rid of the chill from the water." He made sure Miri was ready before leading off into the woods, his pant legs stiff with mud. The woods seemed too quiet as the scene changed from the beaver's chopping grounds to the dense forest. Though the silence was just his nerves. The medal seemed heavy in his pocket and held as a constant reminder that they had won, but were also tired and an easy target. It was times like this that Drake had a love-hate relationship with his animal senses.

He would glance back at Miri from time to time, making sure she was keeping up and not struggling too much. After all, she had taken most of the beating from the dragon.
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:24 am
Silver looks around the the forest his icy silver-blue eyes as he began analysing the battle and the environment as he knew he would lose if he doesn’t think of a good strategy as safely protected in his ice shield Silver tried to communicate Yvette with his eyes and facial expressions as he needs her to come and take the medal from behind him as he would take their attention and then hold them off
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:30 am
Silver then blinked as his ice was destroyed by Varen and he fell back landing on the ground as he is now slightly annoyed by this
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:39 pm
"Ve believe that your people have saying..." Yvette began, in response to Yataka's request for the medal, blocking the path to Silver "Over our dead body...".

When Yataka and Varen teleported away, Yvette quickly turned to see them by Silver. Ducking out of the way of shattering ice and blast from Varen, she stumbled forward as the warehouse began to collapse. She formed an A-gate as she bolted to Silver. Skidding to a halt she quick got behind him, hissing in pain as her muscles began to tense up from creating multiple gates in a short time. Pulling him up as a ploy as she patted him for the medal "...Ve can run for it, medal quickly now!" She whispered, keeping her gaze on the two...and keeping an open mind about Yataka's teleportation.
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:07 pm
Scraping mud off his shirt, Derek released miniature shockwaves off every inch of his body, snapping his clothes out, shooting water in every direction like bullets which pierced through the trees and rock like butter. "Next time you Sinaboys need recon, send someone other than me... I don't know, maybe someone with some stealth ability, or teleportation? Someone who doesn't rock the whole forest every time they use their powers?" He snapped at a man from S.I.N. on the other end of his cellphone, amazed he got service at the very edge of the lake area. As a scraping voice began to fill the area, and the lake boil like a pot, he decided he'd had enough of the lake. "Aight, I'm done talking for now. This area's turbulent, there was a twister here a bit ago. Everything got all shakey, stores past one hundred percent and I have a rocking to get out of me... Gonna see if these kids are as good as you all say. I still say we should go after Queenstand Academy if we wanna make a message, way more students attend that school." Slipping his cellphone into a little case, he zipped it shut and clipped it to his shirt.

Trudging through the underbrush, he felt something shake up ahead of his path. Seeing a cloud of dust puff into existence, Derek began to half heartedly jog to the clearing up ahead. When he got to his destination, he found four students standing around in pairs. One boy looked as if he had been taken hostage by some emo kid with purple eye contacts in... Wait no, he was just that colour, it also seemed he was glowing. He had a gun pointed at the other pair, who looked like tourists or foreigners in their furred outfits. As he was watching, the purple boy shot his gun at the other pair a few more times, then punched his hostage in the face, looking at his fist, which was covered in blood now, also streaming from the hostages nose. Were they negotiating? The girl looked at her partner, and that's when the glowing one moved.

Suddenly the emo kids eyes turned blue, lifting off the ground and flying at the other duo. He slapped the male on his chest, smearing blood on him before giving a thumbs up behind himself. He flew upwards, then tilted back, landing by the hostage again and punching him in the chest a little, obviously reiterating his terms to the other duo. What was so important about the ordinary looking boy? Why did the furred duo want him back?

Letting the rumble from his stomach well up, he transferred it through his veins and into his muscles, then out his right fist, pumping straight for the space between the four. Plates of dirt and rock went flying, exposing the root systems beneath which soon followed, expanding outward till the shockwave bit into the four students. As the ground under them grave way, flying into the air as well, Derek sighed aloud and looked up at the clouds. "Beating up kids... How boring..." The forest in the direction he had looked ignited with force, trees splintering in the wave and blowing away like toothpicks in a hurricane. At the end of the line he was making, another pair could be seen in the distance, standing near a beaver dam.
Iskios
Iskios
Admin
Admin
https://teamkios.rpg-board.net

Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:30 pm
Errant Singularity wrote:
Only responding with a tiny nod to Sickles' reply, Clare watched as he prepared to toss her partner. Something about his movements seemed familiar, at least his handwork was... Maybe their powers worked in similar ways, though his were obviously much more rooted to himself. Raising one hand upward, her index finger pointing towards Rel, Clare began to concentrate so as to not disembowel her partner. For some reason, she had decided this human was fine, for now. Sickle, she was not so sure of.

Derekjay2000 wrote:

Sammich wrote:
With the onslaught of slashing from the obsidian spikes Perseus was oozing the starry liquid, but it did not hinder him. He moved with the same tenacity as before. He sprinted to meet Rel midair, reeling back and sending his blade hilt over blade toward Magnus. But he threw himself at the mid air girl, careening wildly. As her hands fell on him, he skidded to a halt, pushing them another meter. He was ghastly still, as nothing living on this plane could be.
Theo feels it, an overwhelming, gut wrenching dread. What he felt was merely a shadow of the sensation captured by his spirits. He could imagine what the spirit could be registering fully. Perseus would not be able to 'feel' it, as a person would, but the stress to his physical form would hit him all at once. Could he make it? Theo shrugged. Probably not at the concentration level he was summoned at.
It is a long pause before Perseus breathes a mighty breath out of his nose, a soft nebula of star dust. Though his features indistinguishable as he begins to fade, he's smiling at the girl, teeth bared. And he reels his head back in laughter, a cacophonous noise that makes them all recoil. His form fades almost completely, but at the last moment he sparks back, the stars that compose him shine within him, growing in size and shine until a sonic blast encompassed them all.
As the blast fades and they recover in their own ways there is stardust floating gently from the sky, like snow. The medal lays on the grass were Perseus once stood.

A chuckle escaped his lips as he sent Rel hurtling towards the spirit. The girl's sense of humor was quite odd. Still at the feet of Perseus, his attention was on Rel as she was guided by Clare with the hope that she'd make it. Magnus jumped back when the beast sprinted forward towards Rel but was not prepared for its sword to come spinning at him. Even with his speed he was not able to move out of the way and instead used that time to bring his chains up. Connected like a net they made contact with the blade but it had too much momentum and Magnus was sent flying backwards several meters into a tree. His vision blacked out for a moment as he slammed into the trunk before hitting the ground. The sword careened past him and stuck into the ground with a large thunk.

Magnus was able to regain his bearings soon enough to witness the "transformation" of Rel. He could almost imagine what Perseus was feeling just from the sight of the girl, it made him shiver. 'Somehow this feels like Rel's true nature. That might explain her odd demeanor. To be trapped by your own power, it's saddening.' Magnus thought to himself. He shielded himself with his arms when Perseus exploded but as he was fairly far away he got a much smaller portion of the blast. Getting back up he wiped the stardust off his hair and spotted the glistening but crumpled medal laying on the grass. If he wanted to, with his powers he could take the medal and be out of there before the other two could recover. Yet he refrained from doing so. He would feel bad taking the medal from this girl who put herself through so much just to take out the spirit. It was obvious she was in no condition to retaliate, but that was part of why he decided against doing it. Her power also reminded him of his own, which made him feel that he could understand how much it affected her, even in daily life. With a sigh he finalized his decision.

"Good work you two." He waved off as he walked away from them. Thinking to himself, 'I don't really care that much about passing anyways.'
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:58 am
Silver nodded as he gave the medal to Yvette and made a massive barrier of ice between them and their opponents as he looks at her “Lets hurry.” he whispers softly in her ear as he is close to her glancing at the dry ice between them and their opponents as Silver winced as he felt his body weakened after using so much energy as the dry ice burnt parts of his left arm as he is breathing heavily winced a bit as he walked closer to Yvette
ConradCorax

Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:47 pm
Creaking its way up the road leading to the school, a white carriage being pulled by a couple cloudsdale mares rides straight up to the front gates. Inside, Shion sits in silence thinking about the few pictures of the school. It is bigger than Shion’s estate only slightly, but Shion held no life lines in terms of companions. Besides, Sora whom took to sleeping coiled along the back of Shion’s neck softly snoring. Normally pets were not allowed on the school grounds, but Sora is no normal cat. Yet the school would consider their circumstances a bit more common than most humans could possibly rationalize. Lifting a hand, Shion pet the kitten behind Sora’s ears getting a soft purr in response. Sora’s eyes crack open looking out the window to see the blackened gates of their new home. A little excitement shot through the kitten causing Sora to jump from Shion’s shoulder through the open window and onto the soft soil. In a flash, the kitten lands on the ground having grown exponentially in size to an adult panther running alongside the carriage. Most horses would freak out at the sight of the black predator with golden eyes staring back at them, but the mares grew accustomed to Sora’s presence. The little devil ran straight for the open gate leaving Shion in the dust. Shion let out a gasp resting palms against temples rubbing them in a soothing motion. As the carriage finally comes to a stop, the driver steps off holding the door for Shion giving a respectful bow before helping pull out a couple small black suitcases.

“Thank you, Siegfried, but could you please bring them to the administration building. I really need to catch Sora before the trouble starts flaring up.” Shion let a small bow before taking off through the gate. The driver simply nods gripping both bags slowly following from behind.

“No problem Shion, I am sure Sora is quite a handful.”

Finally sprinting into the light of the day, the full campus could see the short from of Shion sprinting in a wide arc around the right side of the main building desperately trying to catch up to the black blur making its way around the corner of the northern mess hall. The short white hair bounced with each step compared to the motionless movement of the baggie black and white silk of Shion’s tunic. The thin veil covering half of Shion’s face blew up slightly causing a deep blue eye to peer out on the right side. The chase nearly ended abruptly with one of Shion’s sandals snagging into a hole in the grass causing the leg to twist and body to fly. Thinking quickly, one of Shion’s hands shot into the ground pushing up and bending forward to cause a flipping motion. Descending into a roll, Shion’s eye shoot up again seeming to be glowing a brighter blue hue at Sora. The panther of a cat’s fat head is stuck through the window of the cafeteria munching on what appeared to be a mince meat pie of a student’s tray.
Whispering a few words, a set of glowing blue chains shot out of Shion’s sleeves heading straight for Sora butt. Yet Sora’s tail twitched slightly, and the kitty spun around smacking the chains in mid air at a angle sending them into the ground. Shion’s eye burned with irritation at Sora’s rebellion.

“It's the first day of school. Please just calm down for this once?” Shion pleaded wishing Sora would listen for a change. The panther took the time to lick some of the meaty remains from Sora’s new muzzle before speaking.

“How else am I supposed to make my impression. It's a Monday, so I’d have to wait until Wednesday to even get a word in.” Sora retorted with a snort.

“Don’t make me seal you away for the rest of the night. I want you to see and listen this time. Comment if you must. I just don’t want to look weird to everyone.” Shion sighed looking over to the window filled with some kids look at their little disruption. Unannounced to Shion, no one else could hear Sora’s part of the conversation on account of their private link. The panther simply dropped down into a crouch similar to a pouncing cat. Then Sora leaps sailing a few meters in the air. Shion hands’ go up in a cross motion switching to a x than back to v. Suddenly a burst of blue light shows several chains bursting forth from the soil shooting up to snag hold of Sora wrapping around all six limbs with an extra to the chest dragging the big bad kitty into the ground. Sora struggled to no avail letting Shion get close enough to press a finger to the forehead. A spark of blue energy later, Sora’s body evaporates into dust disappearing a few minutes later. Shion’s fingers slide through strands of hair feeling anxiety for this next part. The staff are bound to say something quite stern and depressing.
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:05 pm
"Can't ignore reality forever in there kid..." Derek launched himself forward, landing beside Silvers' construct. Raising up two hands, he aimed them for it, releasing a rumble from his gut outwards, directing it into the ice. Remembering the other two, he stamped downwards, releasing a wave of energy towards them through the ground. As dirt flew and rocks exploded, a cone began to stretch out from Varen and Yataka's position, going well off into the distance, trees toppling where he had shot. "So what's your stories? Orphans saved by some hero from a burning building? Watched a 'villain' kill your parents and swore vengeance? Just using heroism for fame and fortune, or is it really an outlet for your true nature? Well, which is it?" Turning to look at Varen and Yataka, Derek's eyes were covered quickly.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Thanks I guess." Clare replied to Magnus' comment, raising up two fingers from her hoodie, her orbs springing from where Magnus had been standing, changing into hands and grabbing the medal and Rel. Floating the both of them over, She flopped them both on the ground. Nudging Rel with the heel of her boot, she asked her "You okay to walk or did that drag it all out of you?" She watched after Magnus to make sure he wasn't up to something, but it seemed fine enough. Too bad she hadn't seen much of his power, Theo seemed to have gone easy on them this year. Either that or Rel's powers were just that strong... Suddenly, the memory of her lost apples returned, flumping Clare onto her butt as she let out a long sad sigh. "We should probably get going, a few of the groups are likely looking to take badges from people who've already fought. And I don't wanna have to work to win this thing."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Using his blue aura, Varen flew over the ground and blinked his aura away mid-flight. Opening one eye, it turned brilliant gold, a smaller aura than before erupting out, as he opened the other, it turned crimson, blades of red protruding from his aura as well. Slamming his foot into the man's face, Varen shouted at him "Who are you? You're not a teacher, how'd you get in, and what do you want? Stop prattling like some idiot already!" Landing on the ground, he kicked attempted to trip Derek at the feet, but his kick didn't move his legs at all. Raising a knee, he connected it with Derek's stomach, putting all the force he could in his fifty percent aura into it. However, all that happened was the shirt waved, his flesh didn't even seem to move... Hopping backwards twice, he got himself ready for whatever counterattack the man had, arms raised up and fists at the ready.
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:33 am
Silver blinks as he thankful already gave Yvette the medal as she kept it safe as he thanks for that as he stood up rubbing his left arm hoping Yvette makes an escape plan to help them both escape or rather....abandon him and get the medal to safety as he glares at Derek, Varen and Yakata as he then gave Yvette a quick glance in worry
Sammich
Sammich

Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:28 pm
Faron wrote:
Drake nodded in agreement to Miri's words, the two of them made a good team. "Yes, fortunately for us, it seems that most people were drawn in other directions."

He followed Miri to shore and pulled himself out of the water. Clasping his hands together, Drake rubbed them together creating a little flame from the friction and warming himself up a bit; sadly he couldn't use this ability to help warm his partner as well.

"Let's get moving, hopefully that will help us get rid of the chill from the water." He made sure Miri was ready before leading off into the woods, his pant legs stiff with mud. The woods seemed too quiet as the scene changed from the beaver's chopping grounds to the dense forest. Though the silence was just his nerves. The medal seemed heavy in his pocket and held as a constant reminder that they had won, but were also tired and an easy target. It was times like this that Drake had a love-hate relationship with his animal senses.

He would glance back at Miri from time to time, making sure she was keeping up and not struggling too much. After all, she had taken most of the beating from the dragon.

Errant Singularity wrote:Scraping mud off his shirt, Derek released miniature shockwaves off every inch of his body, snapping his clothes out, shooting water in every direction like bullets which pierced through the trees and rock like butter. "Next time you Sinaboys need recon, send someone other than me... I don't know, maybe someone with some stealth ability, or teleportation? Someone who doesn't rock the whole forest every time they use their powers?" He snapped at a man from S.I.N. on the other end of his cellphone, amazed he got service at the very edge of the lake area. As a scraping voice began to fill the area, and the lake boil like a pot, he decided he'd had enough of the lake. "Aight, I'm done talking for now. This area's turbulent, there was a twister here a bit ago. Everything got all shakey, stores past one hundred percent and I have a rocking to get out of me... Gonna see if these kids are as good as you all say. I still say we should go after Queenstand Academy if we wanna make a message, way more students attend that school." Slipping his cellphone into a little case, he zipped it shut and clipped it to his shirt.

Trudging through the underbrush, he felt something shake up ahead of his path. Seeing a cloud of dust puff into existence, Derek began to half heartedly jog to the clearing up ahead. When he got to his destination, he found four students standing around in pairs. One boy looked as if he had been taken hostage by some emo kid with purple eye contacts in... Wait no, he was just that colour, it also seemed he was glowing. He had a gun pointed at the other pair, who looked like tourists or foreigners in their furred outfits. As he was watching, the purple boy shot his gun at the other pair a few more times, then punched his hostage in the face, looking at his fist, which was covered in blood now, also streaming from the hostages nose. Were they negotiating? The girl looked at her partner, and that's when the glowing one moved.

Suddenly the emo kids eyes turned blue, lifting off the ground and flying at the other duo. He slapped the male on his chest, smearing blood on him before giving a thumbs up behind himself. He flew upwards, then tilted back, landing by the hostage again and punching him in the chest a little, obviously reiterating his terms to the other duo. What was so important about the ordinary looking boy? Why did the furred duo want him back?

Letting the rumble from his stomach well up, he transferred it through his veins and into his muscles, then out his right fist, pumping straight for the space between the four. Plates of dirt and rock went flying, exposing the root systems beneath which soon followed, expanding outward till the shockwave bit into the four students. As the ground under them grave way, flying into the air as well, Derek sighed aloud and looked up at the clouds. "Beating up kids... How boring..." The forest in the direction he had looked ignited with force, trees splintering in the wave and blowing away like toothpicks in a hurricane. At the end of the line he was making, another pair could be seen in the distance, standing near a beaver dam.

Errant Singularity wrote:"Can't ignore reality forever in there kid..." Derek launched himself forward, landing beside Silvers' construct. Raising up two hands, he aimed them for it, releasing a rumble from his gut outwards, directing it into the ice. Remembering the other two, he stamped downwards, releasing a wave of energy towards them through the ground. As dirt flew and rocks exploded, a cone began to stretch out from Varen and Yataka's position, going well off into the distance, trees toppling where he had shot. "So what's your stories? Orphans saved by some hero from a burning building? Watched a 'villain' kill your parents and swore vengeance? Just using heroism for fame and fortune, or is it really an outlet for your true nature? Well, which is it?" Turning to look at Varen and Yataka, Derek's eyes were covered quickly.

"Thanks I guess."  Clare replied to Magnus' comment, raising up two fingers from her hoodie, her orbs springing from where Magnus had been standing, changing into hands and grabbing the medal and Rel. Floating the both of them over, She flopped them both on the ground. Nudging  Rel with the heel of her boot, she asked her "You okay to walk or did that drag it all out of you?" She watched after Magnus to make sure he wasn't up to something, but it seemed fine enough. Too bad she hadn't seen much of his power, Theo seemed to have gone easy on them this year. Either that or Rel's powers were just that strong... Suddenly, the memory of her lost apples returned, flumping Clare onto her butt as she let out a long sad sigh. "We should probably get going, a few of the groups are likely looking to take badges from people who've already fought. And I don't wanna have to work to win this thing."

Using his blue aura, Varen flew over the ground and blinked his aura away mid-flight. Opening one eye, it turned brilliant gold, a smaller aura than before erupting out, as he opened the other, it turned crimson, blades of red protruding from his aura as well. Slamming his foot into the man's face, Varen shouted at him "Who are you? You're not a teacher, how'd you get in, and what do you want? Stop prattling like some idiot already!" Landing on the ground, he kicked attempted to trip Derek at the feet, but his kick didn't move his legs at all. Raising a knee, he connected it with Derek's stomach, putting all the force he could in his fifty percent aura into it. However, all that happened was the shirt waved, his flesh didn't even seem to move... Hopping backwards twice, he got himself ready for whatever counterattack the man had, arms raised up and fists at the ready.

As Miri moved through the trees, following Drake's lead her waterlogged boots squelched and her ribcage began to ache. She urged herself onward silently, not wanting to disturb Drake's sensitive hearing more than her obnoxious footwear already did. And all the while she urged herself on with ideas of how homey the inside of that cabin could be. She saw a smokestack, definitely had a fire place. She envisioned herself swaddled in a blanket beside it, a roaring fire in the heart. Mmm cozy.

But first they had to get to the campsite and Miri kept a passive eye on Drake's posture, any note that may indicate where an enemy would come from.

She stopped the thought as it formed. 'Enemy', her thoughts were starting to sound like her fathers words. These were her classmates, this was just some silly (if not difficult) exercise formulated by Theo. No matter how much this school liked to pit their student body against each other Miri refused to let the mindset settle in, what use was rivalry and competition in this setting when real threats lurked outside the school gates.

"How much farther do you..." she began the inquiry to Drake, but the words faded as a tectonic motion beneath her made her nauseous. Her attunement with the earth, especially shale and clay, gave her reasonable vantage over the vibrations in the ground nearby. Nothing to fancy, she could only sense people within thirty feet maximum, that was if she really focused. But the quaking she felt was so sudden, so powerful she fought the urge to be sick as her brain seemed to rattle in her skull. She clamped her mouth over her hand as her face went pallid. Who in there class had this ability? Or maybe it was one of Theo's larger spirits?

She tugged on the sleeve of Drake's coat, he probably already sensed whatever was ahead, "Somethings ahead- something large or- very powerful." She warned, her voice shaking.
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:57 pm
Errant Singularity wrote:"Thanks I guess." Clare replied to Magnus' comment, raising up two fingers from her hoodie, her orbs springing from where Magnus had been standing, changing into hands and grabbing the medal and Rel. Floating the both of them over, She flopped them both on the ground. Nudging Rel with the heel of her boot, she asked her "You okay to walk or did that drag it all out of you?" She watched after Magnus to make sure he wasn't up to something, but it seemed fine enough. Too bad she hadn't seen much of his power, Theo seemed to have gone easy on them this year. Either that or Rel's powers were just that strong... Suddenly, the memory of her lost apples returned, flumping Clare onto her butt as she let out a long sad sigh. "We should probably get going, a few of the groups are likely looking to take badges from people who've already fought. And I don't wanna have to work to win this thing."
Falling through the air before being caught by Clare, her body lay limp as she was plopped down. Blood ran down her nose as she lay weakly on the ground, "...I really don't like that memory..." she muttered. She heard Magnus walk away as he offered his congratulations, letting her head roll towards Magnus' direction she offered a small smile and spoke quietly "Man, what a nice guy. Letting us keep the medal..."

Reaching her hand out, and running it over the ground slowly. She eventually grabbed onto the medal, pulling it close to her. Waving her other hand at Clare, a gesture for wanting to be picked up "...I would...appreciate some help please..."
Sammich
Sammich

Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:17 pm
ConradCorax wrote:Creaking its way up the road leading to the school, a white carriage being pulled by a couple cloudsdale mares rides straight up to the front gates. Inside, Shion sits in silence thinking about the few pictures of the school. It is bigger than Shion’s estate only slightly, but Shion held no life lines in terms of companions. Besides, Sora whom took to sleeping coiled along the back of  Shion’s neck softly snoring. Normally pets were not allowed on the school grounds, but Sora is no normal cat. Yet the school would consider their circumstances a bit more common than most humans could possibly rationalize. Lifting a hand, Shion pet the kitten behind Sora’s ears getting a soft purr in response. Sora’s eyes crack open looking out the window to see the blackened gates of their new home. A little excitement shot through the kitten causing Sora to jump from Shion’s shoulder through the open window and onto the soft soil. In a flash, the kitten lands on the ground having grown exponentially in size to an adult panther running alongside the carriage. Most horses would freak out at the sight of the black predator with golden eyes staring back at them, but the mares grew accustomed to Sora’s presence. The little devil ran straight for the open gate leaving Shion in the dust. Shion let out a gasp resting palms against temples rubbing them in a soothing motion. As the carriage finally comes to a stop, the driver steps off holding the door for Shion giving a respectful bow before helping pull out a couple small black suitcases.

“Thank you, Siegfried, but could you please bring them to the administration building. I really need to catch Sora before the trouble starts flaring up.” Shion let a small bow before taking off through the gate. The driver simply nods gripping both bags slowly following from behind.

“No problem Shion, I am sure Sora is quite a handful.”

Finally sprinting into the light of the day, the full campus could see the short from of Shion sprinting in a wide arc around the right side of the main building desperately trying to catch up to the black blur making its way around the corner of the northern mess hall. The short white hair bounced with each step compared to the motionless movement of the baggie black and white silk of Shion’s tunic. The thin veil covering half of Shion’s face blew up slightly causing a deep blue eye to peer out on the right side. The chase nearly ended abruptly with one of Shion’s sandals snagging into a hole in the grass causing the leg to twist and body to fly. Thinking quickly, one of Shion’s hands shot into the ground pushing up and bending forward to cause a flipping motion. Descending into a roll, Shion’s eye shoot up again seeming to be glowing a brighter blue hue at Sora. The panther of a cat’s fat head is stuck through the window of the cafeteria munching on what appeared to be a mince meat pie of a student’s tray.
Whispering a few words, a set of glowing blue chains shot out of Shion’s sleeves heading straight for Sora butt. Yet Sora’s tail twitched slightly, and the kitty spun around smacking the chains in mid air at a angle sending them into the ground. Shion’s eye burned with irritation at Sora’s rebellion.

“It's the first day of school. Please just calm down for this once?” Shion pleaded wishing Sora would listen for a change. The panther took the time to lick some of the meaty remains from Sora’s new muzzle before speaking.

“How else am I supposed to make my impression. It's a Monday, so I’d have to wait until Wednesday to even get a word in.” Sora retorted with a snort.

“Don’t make me seal you away for the rest of the night. I want you to see and listen this time. Comment if you must. I just don’t want to look weird to everyone.” Shion sighed looking over to the window filled with some kids look at their little disruption. Unannounced to Shion, no one else could hear Sora’s part of the conversation on account of their private link. The panther simply dropped down into a crouch similar to a pouncing cat. Then Sora leaps sailing a few meters in the air. Shion hands’ go up in a cross motion switching to a x than back to v. Suddenly a burst of blue light shows several chains bursting forth from the soil shooting up to snag hold of Sora wrapping around all six limbs with an extra to the chest dragging the big bad kitty into the ground. Sora struggled to no avail letting Shion get close enough to press a finger to the forehead. A spark of blue energy later, Sora’s body evaporates into dust disappearing a few minutes later. Shion’s fingers slide through strands of hair feeling anxiety for this next part. The staff are bound to say something quite stern and depressing.

Back on campus the principles office sits, in all it's fine mahogany desks and velvet chairs. Oil paintings of Maxwell himself and other notable heroes hang between fine book cases stacked with tomes. There is an air of tranquility, of finery, disrupted by a tap on the window. A black crow is perched on the window sill, peering in, it gives another tentative tap on the glass, it's black eyes piercing. It gives a subtle caw, more of a chirp.

Suddenly the window is encompassed with a darkness, a swirling, opaque gale that busts the window open, letting the specter inside the room reeling. Loose papers on the desk go flying and crows fly in from outside. The shadow coalesces and a stout elderly woman remains, holding her hands aloft.

"Surprise!" She chimes, cackling. After an unresponsive silence she quiets and looks up and over the feathered pauldrons of her cloak, peering suspiciously. "I could have sworn it was a school day..." she muses, " Maxwell? Darlin'? Adam? I brought ginger snaps." she calls, pulling a tupperware container out from beneath her cloak and peering under the desk. She poises a wrinkled hand to her chin, "Huh." The woman halts her search, staring at an image on the wall.

A portrait of a couple, obviously a young Adam, his hair dark and face unweathered by time, standing beside a woman in white Moira barely recognized, her bright orange hair was wild and her smile sincere. The old woman smiled and let loose a cackle, the crows dispersed around the room cawed in response. "He moved it since I was last here... that's what I love about my Adam," a crow perched upon her shoulder and she spoke to it, "He likes sentimental things like this."

The bird on her shoulder seemed to caw in response, "Let's find him," she moved back to the window, her black gown dragging on the plush carpets, "Incase he still thinks I look like that." She laughed again with her birds, she stashes the tupperware back into her abyssal cloak and lifts the skirts of her garment and steps onto the window sill, the her form deteriorating into a shadow and then into that of another crow, but much larger than the ones that compose her entourage.

Moira takes flight across the campus, peering down at the gardens, the arena and beyond the cliff side and out onto the ocean. Something catches her eye in the courtyard below, a spark of bright light. She loved a great deal of things about the academy, two of them were her husband and grandson, the other was the new talent that cropped up behind these very walls. She angled her wings to bring her closer to the ground, eyeing a youth with hair almost as white as her own.

She landed on the ground before the student, her form still the large crow, the other birds swirled around her, shadows radiating from her. Then the birds flew off, perching in a nearby tree.

That left the old woman solitary, who stood out against the cobbled path and the foliage.

"Good afternoon!" She greeted quaintly, "You're a student here, yes? You haven't happened to see Principle Maxwell around have you? I have a very urgent message for him."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum