Team Kios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knight Academy

+13
ConradCorax
Shadow Uchiha
Derekjay2000
Errant Singularity
Atlas
Naro
Avariel Flos
Jove
Skittles
Sammich
Voca
Riseha
Iskios
17 posters
Go down
Naro
Naro

Knight Academy  - Page 17 Empty Re: Knight Academy

Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:20 pm
Doom was slamming Oran around like if he was a rag doll. Oran finally had the chance to break free from the villain but he was badly hurt... that’s when he finally saw the one person they needed the most at the moment “Divinity! I’m so glad you’re here!” He looked around to see who was still standing “ah! Ice boy... i mean... silver! You’re perfect! Physical attacks won’t work against him... as you can see he can just dodge them, i need you to protect the one that need healing...”

Doom rushed Oran and created 4 copies on himself. Each clone was 1/4 of him but they all hit just as hard. Oran tried to block but the punches just went through him with no problem “I’ll keep him distracted...” he said as he fell to his knees.
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:36 pm
Silver looks at Oran as he nodded gently as he mumbled out towards Oran as he hoped he could hear him “What do you think of my plan of using my dry ice to hit this....Doom? while I am protecting those who need healing? If I may ask?” as he got into position to protect those in need such as Divinity and the others...
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:06 pm
[Rel]
Lying on the ground, Rel's groggy mind could vaugly figure out the sounds of battle and talking. It only made her headache worse as she vacantly looked forward into the sky "...Miss Clare..." she groaned, her fatigue catching up to her, turning her head in Clare's general direction at her mention of using her power, "Y-yeah....maybe, I can...can still" she tried to pull herself up, but failed as she collapsed.

[Yvette]
"kakogo cherta (What the heck)!?" Yvette's eyes widened in surprise as her leg phased through the man, hearing Clare call out that physical attacks are a no go, she gritted her teeth in annoyance. Not only can he avoid physical attacks, her and her new bestie's specialty, Yvette's own body was having trouble handling her own movements. As Doom phased away, her eyes widened as the blue haired girl held a gun, firing. Raising her hand to create a gate, a sharp pain sliced into her arm...the muscles in her arm tearing from the pressure as Yvette suppressed a scream. Just before the bullet would have blown through her body, a familiar figure appeared "Friend Oran?" She strained out.

She was then caught off guard as Doom grabbed her by the head, everything was happened fast after that, next thing she knew she was slammed into Oran. Pulling herself together she groaned, looking up at Oran with worry, "T-thank you...Oran" she looked down at his hand, shock filling her at the sight. Thinking back she was getting shot at, he...he didn’t? "You! You hurt yourself-Nghh", she had tried to reach out to him with her muscle-damaged arm "Eto ne khorosho (This is not good), Oran our body not handle well...m-muskles? Muscles hurt..." she groaned out as she pulled herself up. 'Slishkom mnogo stressa, yesli nashe telo bylo v luchshem sostoyanii (Too much stress, maybe if my body was in better condition)...' she chastised herself, her eyes widened at Oran's plan, yes! Getting Divinty was a must! gritting her teeth as she forced her body to go even further, her bones creaking and muscles burning in protest. She glared at the battle continued, if she couldn't take this with force...she'd need to figure out a plan. Oran was having trouble against Doom, along with the Blue hair gunwoman, "Dazhe led Sil'vera ne vliyayet na nego (Not even Silver's ice was affecting him!?)" She growled in shock, she glanced over to Zion who looked like he was choking his power seemed to affect Doom at least, but he wouldn't be able to do anything right now. And Principle Maxwell was down. She needed to run, if she wanted to reach-

"Friend Divinity" Yvette called as she spotted her bestie, she hobbled over to her as she fell to her knees, looking down at Zion "Comrades in trouble, ve need to slow him down..." she noted as she glanced to Zion "Comrade Silver and Zion...best bet" she noted. "Our body, muscles...if ve can go full out" she pleaded as her muscles twitching. Glancing towards Silver and Oran "Nghh...ve are sorry, hold out for us..."
Iskios
Iskios
Admin
Admin
https://teamkios.rpg-board.net

Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:52 am
DannyGirl~ wrote:At first, Divinity had begun to rationalize that some of her memories had slipped into Magnus' consciousness to fill the blanks of his own. However his utter bewilderment said otherwise. Honestly she didn't know how to react to his own skepticism, as if he questioned her telling the truth. He was so certain that her relatives actually were his parents, it was almost shaking. "I... Don't know all that much." She admitted hesitantly, wondering how to explain herself without giving away that her own last name was a lie. "My father and... my Aunt don't seem to get along most the time. She often used to refer to him as a slacker... I think she'd hoped he'd strive for more in life... Something more heroic perhaps. But he met my mother and decided to... Adjust his lifestyle to match hers. And they're doing very well because of it! Just, not in the way she'd anticipated." Divinity muttered quickly as she flew with her classmate as best as she could in the forest. Spotting the aftermath of an ongoing battle in the distance, her gaze grew much sterner. "We'll have to discuss this later." She compromised before blasting towards her classmates at a much faster speed. Relief shining through her gaze as she spotted Oran. "You might want to sit this one out." Briefly pausing to set Magnus down at the forest's edge, Divinity immediately flew into the battle and looked around for those needing help. Much to her dismay the first person she directly encountered was the one person in school she didn't exactly get along with. "...I'm actually surprised Zion." She admitted softly under her breath as she watched him for a moment before flying up behind him. Taking out someone like Zion meant that their opponent was no joke, not that she'd admit that outloud. Hold her arms out to him, Divinity nodded curtly. Whether he chose to run back to the forest to heal, or fight while she worked, she was ready to support him until he was well enough to move on. Both their principal and Yvette were also in need of immediate medical attention.

Magnus was slowly piecing his mind back together, putting the puzzle back into a recognizable form. He knew this mystery was in part his own doing. Why did he forget his last name specifically? Magnus had gone all these years without trying to retrieve that lost memory and all he knew was it was for good reason. That is because if one thing was certain, it was that he could never forget something without intentionally trying to. So what was the Magnus from all those years ago running from? He thought that maybe, just maybe it was time to remember and finally deal with he couldn't handle back then. However, a lot of things didn't add up and he could only think of one plausible explanation. Which led him to wonder what other memories has he made vanish.

He painfully chuckled when Divinity mentioned his mother calling her dad a slacker, "Yeah, that sounds just like her. But I'm glad to hear your parents are doing well. Sometimes the solution you find in life is unexpected yet effective even if it's not what other people want." Magnus quieted down when he saw that there was in fact another battle going on and he could see what appeared to be his classmates fighting the new villain. "I agree, this conversation can wait. But we will have to talk about it eventually." Being set down at the edge of the clearing, he tried to keep steady but his feet gave out from under him. "You're probably right, I'll observe this one from the sidelines." He sat back and rested his back against a tree. Quickly noticing that Zion was also badly battered once Divinity flew over to give him medical attention he called out to him, "Yo Zion, you and I need to be careful not to make this 'being incapacitated' thing into a habit, twice in one week seems a bit high don't you think."
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:57 am
Silver’s hand crackled in ice as he glares at Doom with a harsh stare, whispering softly “I won’t let this villain kill anymore people...its over!” as the ice hero channeled enough ice in his body for any attacks as well as defence for to protect Yvette, Divinity, Zion and Magnus if Doom decided to attack them...

Silver looks at Oran as he chuckled softly in his mind ~Guess its just us two...hope we can show this guy what us heroes are made off!~ as he then quickly glares at Doom keeping his guard up to make sure he doesn’t slip his sight of vision.
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:31 am
"And you should learn to not be so cocky." Dereks eyes snapped open as heat laced up and down his right calf, the man he had supposedly knocked out being an illusion. Stopped against his leg was a large metal halberd, which glowed like molten metal. Launching a blast from the impact sight, he slid backwards, covering the burn with one hand and keeping the other up defensively. The blade was incredibly sharp, it even left a tiny cut, but this had restored some of his strength as well. Had he been a regular sheep, he'd likely have lost the leg instantly.

Jumping to the side as the axe armed man came at him again, Derek ducked under a second, who had lunged out him, arm extended, an open palm inches from his face. Sidestepping him, he punched him in the ribs, sending him flying across the room with a miniature shockwave. As Derek righted himself, another overhead swing of the axe came, this time he launched himself forward as fast as he could and smashed the armed man in the chest, set to launch him up clean through the roof- a fake. Looking behind himself, he barely had time to dodge a horizontal swing aimed at his head.

"You got some neat tricks, but they're not gonna work on me!" With a swift kick to the gut, he sent the assailant doubling over in pain, this one the real one for sure. As he let go of the axe, Derek watched it go from a glowing white and red to a dull crimson in less than a second, kicking the shaft and sending it out the window and into the street. Remembering the other two, he turned to look at where they had been last- nothing.

Spinning back around, the two who'd come at him previously were lunging, palms open, the one on the right had a burning red hand, sparks coming from the left. Pivoting, he caught the left man by the elbow, they were both far slower than him. Using his own strength, he sent them tumbling together into a nearby table, splintering in every direction. The glowing hand lit the wood on fire in a single scrape, incinerating the immediate flooring around his hand. The other, with the sparking hand, caused an explosion where his palm touched, leaving a small crater in it's wake. These were powers Derek couldn't counter easily.

The glowing handed man jumped backwards, going out the window to retrieve his weapon. As he squared his legs, the staccato of a firing squad broke out behind him, dozens of bullets colliding with his back and shredding his shirt. Acting in pain, he laughed internally as more and more of his energy was returned without repercussion. He had come into town at forty two percent, he now easily had sixty percent of his stores filled. Cupping his hands, he bounced a wave between his hands, continually growing it before containing it in one fist, releasing it in a massive burst, five percent of his energy, straight through the air at the man still on the ground.

An explosion rang out as he punched the floor, Derek sent skidding back a few meters as half the cafe was engulfed in an inferno. Had he hit a gasline under the flooring? No, that was the heroes doing, he released a blast to counter Dereks shockwave. His arms slightly scorched, he lunged forward through the smoke, fist colliding with the back of the man on the floor. No illusions this time, he drove him down, shattering the foundation under them with the impact. A spray of bullets came out over them, missing entirely. The must not see the two of them. His attention was drawn back down by a knee to his gut, not a strong kick but heat and pain brought his attention to the fact that he was not airborne, sent reeling by a blast.

As he kicked off the wall he was shot towards, Derek slammed into the ground and righted himself just in time to watch the man in the flames clap, the fire dispersing, seemingly going into his hands. As the other one from outside returned, they put their palms close together, the glowing hand dulling and more sparks appearing around the other. He must absorb heat to generate his explosions Derek explained to himself. Swatting a bullet away, he felt a tiny bruise form. The third mans left arm was gone, replaced by a massive, clockwork sniper rifle. As this split up into three tiny miniguns, he fired a hailstorm at Derek, who put up an arm to shield his face and absorb the energy, faking a shout of pain once more.

As the fire intensified, he was surprised to hear a shout from the corner, a woman- the trucker who he'd helped into town, now made fully of steel, smashed the furthest hero in the head, sending him through the wall he was standing by and into the next building across the road. "Oh why'd I do that... That was a horrible idea I should just go home but I can't and uuuu" the axe wielding man smashed her over the head, steel turning cherry red where he struck his axe, a dent appearing in her face. She swung back, grabbing the blade with her hands, her body morphing into a porous, black rock, seemingly unaffected by the heat. As she shouted, the axe blade snapped in half, which she swung in either direction before kicking him in his gut. Raising a fist, she brought it down on him, a scream cut short as bone gave way under her strength, followed by hardwood, concrete, and anything else under the fist.

His arm horribly disfigured, he skulked back to his companion, who tapped the ground, launching himself through the air with a blast and gently brushing his finger against her chest- sending her and a good portion of the street outside flying away in a massive explosion. Streaking forward, Derek aimed a punch straight for his face, though he was matched in kind, an explosion cancelling out the shockwave he released as the entire building flung apart. Derek stumbled in the spot, his opponent sent reeling through the air. Shaking his arm, he help his hand over the scorched flesh on his other fist. He'd definitely have some explaining to do at home.

"Honestly, for heroes, you guys have some pretty destructive powers. I'm impressed you're still standing, but you're outmatched, go home with something left of you." Derek patted out a little flame that had started on the left side of his hair.

"Finis est licitus, etiam media. So long as you are stopped, nothing else matters." The last of the trio shouted at him, jumping back at Derek, his entire arm erupting in a shower of sparks and embers. As he punched down where Derek had been standing, the city block was vaporized, ruby red flames devouring everything. Launching a wave down before himself, Derek blew out the fire from above, having launched himself upwards preemptively. His powers work on contact alone he figured through his actions, though he couldn't be certain.

"Did you evacuate everyone first, or are you into killing the innocent as well?" Derek chided at him, hoping to catch him off guard.

"Of course we evacuated everyone first, this town is empty except for people from our team, and you. That's why I can let loose, and exterminate a threat like you." His arm igniting even brighter than before, he shouted "Now perish, filthy villain!" Scraping his arm against the ground, an immense blast engulfed the area around Derek, blasting out past the city limits and igniting a field just outside town. Lowering his arm, Derek grunted as his left hand was totally scorched from the blast, barely able to counter in time. "I've felt the extent of your power, you are weaker than I thought! Foes like you will never be remembered as any more than another minor villain on my list."

"That's cute" was Dereks only reply, as he walked up to him through the charred rubble. The entire town began to rumble, the street under him splitting as he took a heavy step towards the man. "I honestly wanted this day to be quiet, but it looks like heroes, wannabes or pros, are more annoying than I though. I may be against killing kids, but you, you've lived a life. Even if I let you live, it wouldn't mean much in the end." Turning in a flash on his heel, he collided a fist to the gut of the man behind him, who had attempted to strike him with the shaft of his axe. Sending six percent of his power into his chest in a pinpoint shockwave, no bigger than a pencil, he sent him through a gas station nearby, which exploded violently. Turning back, he smacked aside an outstretched palm, the heroes arm colliding with a lamp post and blowing away the neighborhood to their left in an inferno.

"You're a coward, the lot of you. After I'm done with you, I'm tracking down this little 'Mediterranean Union of Heroes' and snuffing it out. You have your calling, I have mine. Ever heard of a man called, Doom?" The hero fell to his butt, sliding back with a shocked look on his face. As he reignited his arm, he smashed down, engulfing the area in a blaze. As the flames raced at him in under a second, Derek welled every bit of his energy into his fist, punching forward at the flames- extinguishing everything in its wake, he watched the world blow away before his fist, a shockwave tearing everything apart all the way into the countryside. His arm rebelling once the attack was finished, his muscles clenched and roared to life violently, the pain in his body causing him to pass out on the spot, a ravine stretching out in front of him.

As he fell into it, a rocky hand caught him by the scorched and ruined shirt. "You still haven't told me your name you know." She called back to the passed out Derek on her back, carrying him off down the road.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Yeah uh, thanks for the ride Adrielle... And the save, and the nachos..." Derek rubbed his bandaged hand, which still smarted from the burns he'd received the day before. Limping up the driveway to his house, he opened the door and looked around the living room. The little two story house wasn't that great, but it had an awesome basement for him to test out his sound gear and record songs in.

As he took two steps, his legs were pulled out from under him- or more appropriately, he was pulled away from the world. "What do you think you're doing home so late? It's been two days without a call! Not even a text message! I called, and then you never picked up, hell you even turned off your phone!" feeling his muscles forced unnaturally, he was made to look at his girlfriend. "Now tell me, the hell are you doing all beaten up like that? What's on your hand, why are all your clothes a mess, and what happened to your glasses! Those cost three hundred dollars dammit!"

Derek smiled for a moment, trying to come up with an excuse. "It's okay honey, I just had a rough night at work, something went wrong with the pyroteks, everythings gonna b-" He squirmed in the air as she stormed up and slapped him across the face, the world spinning  as he did in the air, rapidly becoming sick from the motion before passing out. Flopping to the ground, she turned her back to him.

"You always gotta do this... Makes me worried your spending time with someone else when you don't come home... Why can't you just tell me what you're really up to?" She pointed two fingers at him, levitating him over to the couch and placing him gently down, then pulling a blanket over him. "You're lucky it's a long weekend..." Looking down for a moment, she walked off up the stairs, mumbling to herself "You're never gonna make it as a father..."

Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:31 pm
Zion sat up, gritting his teeth as he reluctantly accepted Divinity’s offer to heal his wounds. Ordinarily he would have refused help, probably up until the point of completely incapacitation, but he figured the situation probably warranted an exception. He rolled his eyes at Magnus’s taunt, “Speak for yourself, new kid. Once I’m done here, all of you might as well go back to the Academy, because I’ll take out that bastard myself if I have to. Don’t be too broken up about it if you can’t keep up with me,” he retorted. As he felt the sharp stinging fade away with each breath he took, he stood up, feeling strangely, almost completely rejuvenated. Call it superstition or placebo, but he could’ve sworn that he felt even better than normal, as if her healing had not just helped him recover, but empowered his capabilities. He had known how much of a medical prodigy Divinity was, but he never really had an appreciation for it until now, when he really needed it. Perhaps the strength of her healing had been amplified by the desperate situation they had now found themselves in? It felt nothing like any concoction or tonic he had ever used either, this was something different entirely. He turned slightly toward her, avoiding eye contact, and muttered a quick, begrudging, “thank you,” almost at the point of being inaudible. He was about to bolt off toward Doom, but he turned his gaze back around toward Divinity for a quick moment. “But just so you know, you shouldn’t get used to my gratitude,” he added, before dashing off toward Doom’s vicinity, just in time to see Oran’s facing being pummeled into the ground.

Zion scowled at the sight, as he realized a full-out blitz likely was not the ideal approach to this battle. He pointed his finger toward Doom and on command, a plume of harmless perfluorocarbon gas hurdled toward where his finger directed. On contact, the plume expanded rapidly into a massive cloud of obscuring smoke, which Zion used as cover to zip across the area. On his way he glimpsed another student, and shouted quickly in Silver’s direction to head back out of the cloud and toward the edge of the forest, where Divinity and Magnus were. Continuing across the grounds, he eventually spotted Oran, and stopped for a few short seconds to grab him, and sling the boy’s arm over his shoulder, helping him up. Luckily, Oran wasn’t battered too badly, probably only got the wind knocked out of him at worst, but he couldn’t afford the precious seconds it would take to check. Zion made his way out and toward Divinity, not being hindered much by the smokescreen as it was created by his own hand.

Approaching Divinity at the edge of the grounds, he let go of Oran, as he figured the boy should probably be in good enough shape to get around himself. The maneuver was less to get Oran to a healer, and more for the purpose of gathering the students together. Facing Magnus, Divinity, and Oran, hoping the student he found in the smokescreen, and the other students still in the forest were on their way, he furrowed his eyebrows. “Listen, that diversion won’t last much longer. Clearly this isn’t working, Doom has each of us individually overpowered. We need to stop throwing our energy away for no reason. If they aren’t blind or deaf, the others should be nearing our position right about now,” he said, turning his head to face the deep darkness of the forest.

“None of us are perfect, and none of us will ever be. But, the only way we can get remotely close to it is by combining our power, our willpower, and our resolve, so as to elevate each others’ strengths and cover up each others’ weaknesses. While Doom may be unlike anything we have ever encountered in training, we have one thing he doesn’t...” Zion sighed,  having to force himself with all his mental fortitude to admit something he had worked his entire life to stray away from. “We have each other. Frankly, I don’t care whether or not any of us consider each other friends and comrades, but on this day, we must fight like it, not as individuals, but as one synergistic unit,” he finished defiantly, looking to the three students before him, as the other students started to emerge from the depths of the forest.

“So, you with me?”
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:32 pm
Silver appeared next to Zion as he looks next to him as he silently thanked him for warning him to get out of the smoke as he spoke calmly towards Zion “I am with you...I want to take out that villain for my own personal reasons as well...” he looks at the others with his icy blue eyes as he spoke softly “We need a strategy....a very damn good one since he can pick us apart separately when we attack one at a time...and Zion has a point we need to fight as a unit...so any ideas?” as he quickly glances at the rest of students...
Iskios
Iskios
Admin
Admin

Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:12 pm
Shadow Uchiha wrote:Silver’s hand crackled in ice as he glares at Doom with a harsh stare, whispering softly “I won’t let this villain kill anymore people...its over!” as the ice hero channeled enough ice in his body for any attacks as well as defence for to protect Yvette, Divinity, Zion and Magnus if Doom decided to attack them...

Silver looks at Oran as he chuckled softly in his mind ~Guess its just us two...hope we can show this guy what us heroes are made off!~ as he then quickly glares at Doom keeping his guard up to make sure he doesn’t slip his sight of vision.

Masyar wrote:Zion sat up, gritting his teeth as he reluctantly accepted Divinity’s offer to heal his wounds. Ordinarily he would have refused help, probably up until the point of completely incapacitation, but he figured the situation probably warranted an exception. He rolled his eyes at Magnus’s taunt, “Speak for yourself, new kid. Once I’m done here, all of you might as well go back to the Academy, because I’ll take out that bastard myself if I have to. Don’t be too broken up about it if you can’t keep up with me,” he retorted. As he felt the sharp stinging fade away with each breath he took, he stood up, feeling strangely, almost completely rejuvenated. Call it superstition or placebo, but he could’ve sworn that he felt even better than normal, as if her healing had not just helped him recover, but empowered his capabilities. He had known how much of a medical prodigy Divinity was, but he never really had an appreciation for it until now, when he really needed it. Perhaps the strength of her healing had been amplified by the desperate situation they had now found themselves in? It felt nothing like any concoction or tonic he had ever used either, this was something different entirely. He turned slightly toward her, avoiding eye contact, and muttered a quick, begrudging, “thank you,” almost at the point of being inaudible. He was about to bolt off toward Doom, but he turned his gaze back around toward Divinity for a quick moment. “But just so you know, you shouldn’t get used to my gratitude,” he added, before dashing off toward Doom’s vicinity, just in time to see Oran’s facing being pummeled into the ground.
Zion scowled at the sight, as he realized a full-out blitz likely was not the ideal approach to this battle. He pointed his finger toward Doom and on command, a plume of harmless perfluorocarbon gas hurdled toward where his finger directed. On contact, the plume expanded rapidly into a massive cloud of obscuring smoke, which Zion used as cover to zip across the area. On his way he glimpsed another student, and shouted quickly in Silver’s direction to head back out of the cloud and toward the edge of the forest, where Divinity and Magnus were. Continuing across the grounds, he eventually spotted Oran, and stopped for a few short seconds to grab him, and sling the boy’s arm over his shoulder, helping him up. Luckily, Oran wasn’t battered too badly, probably only got the wind knocked out of him at worst, but he couldn’t afford the precious seconds it would take to check. Zion made his way out and toward Divinity, not being hindered much by the smokescreen as it was created by his own hand.
Approaching Divinity at the edge of the grounds, he let go of Oran, as he figured the boy should probably be in good enough shape to get around himself. The maneuver was less to get Oran to a healer, and more for the purpose of gathering the students together. Facing Magnus, Divinity, and Oran, hoping the student he found in the smokescreen, and the other students still in the forest were on their way, he furrowed his eyebrows. “Listen, that diversion won’t last much longer. Clearly this isn’t working, Doom has each of us individually overpowered. We need to stop throwing our energy away for no reason. If they aren’t blind or deaf, the others should be nearing our position right about now,” he said, turning his head to face the deep darkness of the forest.
“None of us are perfect, and none of us will ever be. But, the only way we can get remotely close to it is by combining our power, our willpower, and our resolve, so as to elevate each others’ strengths and cover up each others’ weaknesses. While Doom may be unlike anything we have ever encountered in training, we have one thing he doesn’t...” Zion sighed,  having to force himself with all his mental fortitude to admit something he had worked his entire life to stray away from. “We have each other. Frankly, I don’t care whether or not any of us consider each other friends and comrades, but on this day, we must fight like it, not as individuals, but as one synergistic unit,” he finished defiantly, looking to the three students before him, as the other students started to emerge from the depths of the forest.
“So, you with me?”

Shadow Uchiha wrote:Silver appeared next to Zion as he looks next to him as he silently thanked him for warning him to get out of the smoke as he spoke calmly towards Zion “I am with you...I want to take out that villain for my own personal reasons as well...” he looks at the others with his icy blue eyes as he spoke softly “We need a strategy....a very damn good one since he can pick us apart separately when we attack one at a time...and Zion has a point we need to fight as a unit...so any ideas?” as he quickly glances at the rest of students...

Magnus held his hands to his temples, applying pressure to try to alleviate the migraine from his concussion. He laughed at Zion's retort that he would take out Doom by himself, blurring his vision from pain as the laughter shook his head. He responded a few moments later as it cleared up, "I can't take that comment seriously when a couple of seconds ago you were asphyxiating from a punctured lung." Magnus' eyes widened when Zion dashed straight back to the battlefield and thought to himself, 'Wait he was actually serious? What kind of a fool...I have to stop him!' Just as he was about to call out to Zion he noticed that he had stopped and was emitting some sort of cloud. Realizing what Zion was doing Magnus let out his breath, relieved and waited for him to return.

It took quite an effort from Magnus not to chuckle during Zion's speech but he managed to hold it in. He hadn't known the kid for more than a few days but he could immediately tell that this was out of character for him. As the speech concluded and Zion's gaze was directed at him, Magnus returned a supportive look. "I am with you, but unfortunately I'll be at half power for this fight," Magnus said before holding up his hands. His chains materialized from his hands but they were all broken off at the base. They were slowly regenerating but obviously not fast enough. "My electricity and speed is enough to distract Doom occasionally but without my chains I'm not enough of a threat. I should be able to protect myself if he tries that phasing thing on me but other than that I won't be of much use on the offense."

"So let me be the strategist. I will help communications between the front line and the sidelines, and I'll get the other students up to speed as they arrive. I've got an ability that'll help with that too." Magnus turned to each of his classmates as he spoke to them, "Zion, right now your powers are the most effective and safest mode of attack against Doom we have available right now. You can potentially entrap Doom in situations where he has to either retreat or take a hit. However, you can't cover enough distance on your own. Your large area of effect attacks are useful but we can't afford to limit our options in this fight. So it is up to Oran, and Yvette after she's been healed, to transport Zion into and out of range of Doom. You guys will have to work together to properly evade and attack him. But that's not enough because we're facing one of the strongest villains from the previous era and we're not going to be able to force mistakes with only that small amount of pressure. Which means that whenever Zion is not in range of Doom others need to be applying pressure. For now that'll just be Silver. I'll need Silver to keep Doom occupied while Zion, Oran, and Yvette circle and evade Doom waiting for an opportunity to strike. And when they do their safety needs to be ensured. So Silver, the moment Yvette and Oran take Zion out of harms way you have to try to keep Doom from retaliating with your icy powers. It'll be very tough with his phasing power but we should be able to handle it until more firepower arrives. Divinity, I think it's obvious that we'll need you to heal people as they get injured but when you can flying up and giving me an aerial view of the battlefield will be useful. I'll use my memory powers to glean that image from your mind and only that information if you don't mind. I will use my speed to dart across the battlefield and efficiently relay information and the strategy using my memory manipulation ability, I'll simply give you guys memories as if I had spent the proper amount of time explaining everything and it should be easier to keep on your minds and remember the important info. There is one person I hope shows up soon, that freshman Yataka's teleportation ability would greatly improve our efforts in all aspects."

Magnus put his hand out into the center of the group for a team break (that thing you do for a team huddle and you stack your hands), "We haven't been teammates for very long... but I look forward to working with all of you. Let's get out there and not die!"

Last edited by Iskios on Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Oops)
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:38 pm
"You understand," Clare spoke down to them all, having floated above Zions cloud with her orbs, "that you can't beat him, right?" She moved the flat platforms under her feet, falling the last three feet to stand beside her classmates. "His powers counter any physical assault. Yes, while Addervein could effect him there's now four to deal with. We can't drop all four at once, and I doubt any of them hits any weaker than the original, who, if I might remind you, just tossed the classes ace around like a toy." Looking back at Divinity, she pointed upwards, a pair of orbs suspending Rel in the air floating down. "Though, Oracle, I wouldn't mind if you healed my friend here. She's rather effective, she took out our teachers strongest spirit with a glance of her hand."

Looking back through the smoke and darkness caused by Serenitys hair, she shook her head slightly before pulling her hood back over her face and sitting down, using six of her orbs as a makeshift chair. Dozens of small arms rose out of Serenitys braids, the girl nowhere to be seen in the gloom. SMGs and magnums and revolvers rang out, peppering the area where Doom had last been seen, followed by the sound of a small explosion as two grenades detonated in the ground, delivered by braids tunneling underneath the dirt. "Die you stupid jerk!" Serenity's voice cam from all angles, her actual body nearly a kilometer away, speakers and cameras placed all around the area.
Naro
Naro

Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:28 pm
“Thank you silver, we have to hold off till the rest get here... or at least someone of our friends are healed” he said trying to catch his breath. This was a first, Oran had never being slammed like that... it was sorta hurting his ego “I’ll keep him distracted...” he looked up to one of the clones.

Doom rolled his eyes as he looked around. The ice boy was giving him a death stare which just annoyed him, the kid that he just slammed multiple times against the ground was still optimistic about all of this. He didn’t sign up to fight with a bunch of children. Some weird cloud was forming around the battlefield... doom didn’t want to take a chance so his clones came back to the original Doom and stepped back... ‘it’s coming from the boy i injured first... last time it was some kind of liquid... poison...’ he covered his mouth and nose with his hand trying to get out of the clouds way ‘but he has a comrade here... so i doubt its actually dangerous... but i still can’t take any chances’ after that some grenades went off along with some shots. Doom phased through the bullets and avoiding the explosions. Though as soon as he stopped one of the bullets hit the side of his leg. He put his hand over the injury and saw blood ‘that stupid brat’ doom wasn’t that same as before... “if i was younger, all this kids would be dead by now” he said to himself.

Luckily for Oran and Silver, Zion was all healed up and ready to go for a second round. Oran just felt someone grabbed him and take him back to Divinity... he was a bit dizzy but he was able to notice that Zion had come for him “hey partner! Glad to see your okay” he began laughing a bit as they made it back to Divinity. Dropping to his knees Oran smiles at Divinity “I’m alright, I’m just a bit dizzy” he said then looked back at Zion while he gave his speech... out of all people... he didn’t expect that to come from Zion. Oran couldn’t help but to laugh. He tried to be subtle about it but he just burst out laughing “I can’t believe i just heard that from you, i should’ve filmed it or something” he struggled to stand but he was able to “should we also start a club and bake cookies together?” He said jokingly. “In all seriousness though, I’m here for your guys” he stood next to Zion and silver and gave them a small nod “let’s take him down”.

After listening to Magnus’ plan and Clare coming to put her 2 cents into their discussion “she’s kinda right, he pretty much can avoid all physical attacks... but he is old! And my old man beat him before, so it’s possible” he looked back at his grandfather who was getting healed by Divinity.
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:14 am
Silver chuckled softly at the plan “I guess that seems like a smart idea...so when Zion gets out of harms way...I unleash an icy hell on Doom...” as his aura leaks out cold air and narrowing his eyes with determination
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:47 pm
"I- what? Why? Dammit!" Serenity punched the branch she was standing on, the thermal cameras she had deposited with her hair had all turned into pitch black screens. Turning her back to the screen she grumbled to herself, the ends of her braids around them all in the clearing twisting and contorting like vipers. She popped one of the spare speakers beside the microphone to send feedback to them all for ten straight seconds before tossing it to the ground, a bird pecking on it from the ground.

Three kilometers away, Varen managed to open his eyes, the piercing pain from his ribs and leg almost sending him back out, but he had light, and that's all he needed. Activating the orange spectrum of his power, his broken bones shifted around, shoved back into place, his sense of pain disappearing in an instant, his eyes turning amber. Standing up as if nothing had happened recently, he closed one eye for an instant, opening it to a golden yellow. As flames of orange and yellow surrounded him, he bolted off towards the direction of explosions, either Serenity wasn't listening or something else was wrong. At half speed it took him a moment, but a few seconds out he reached the bus area, did a quick head count and noticed through the gloom someone was inside a smoke cloud- someone foreign. Racing forward, he kicked upwards with his knee that wasn't broken, turning off his yellow aura and activating his red, a burning red aura filled the clearing, his strength rocketing as he went to knee Doom in the back of the head.
DannyGirl~
DannyGirl~

Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:22 pm
For the first time in quite a long time, Divinity was feeling outclassed in terms of healing. As Yvette dropped beside Zion, and others soon followed in suit, the young woman was beginning to truly feel the serious weigh of her role in battle. Numerous classmates were badly injured, and all of them had at very least minor afflictions. Grimacing as the stress of the situation began to kick in, the blonde turned her head in time to see her boyfriend drop to his knees. "Oran!" She called out immediately, glancing down once again as Zion sprung up. What happened next left her in complete shock for a few moments. Jaw dropping slightly slightly as her peer ran straight at Doom once more, Divinity was still processing the fact that someone like Zion had actually thanked her. Even if had been done in a begrudging manner, she'd never expected his gratitude. It definitely wasn't something she'd get used to in the future, even without his warning. She let out a short sigh of relief as the boy caused a long enough distraction to grab Oran, and bring him back to her. "Oh, thank goodness." Muttering quickly under her breath as the teen fell to his knees, the blonde swiftly dropped to hers as well in order to hug him. "Don't scare me like that." She whispered as her heart pounded rapidly against her chest, before reluctantly returning to her feet once more. "Thank you." Finally glancing over to Zion, the girl nodded curtly. Though he was by no means one of her favorite people, she wouldn't forget to credit his efforts during that particular battle. Beginning to work on Yvette during his speech, Divinity shot Zion a warning glance as he began to laugh. This was a step in the right direction for Zion, and she didn't want him to be discouraged. Luckily Yvette's injuries weren't fatal, and mending muscles was a fairly simple fix, allowing her the finish the girls quick healing by the time Magnus had finished speaking. "It's not perfect, by it should be enough for now." She comforted while extending a hand to pull her to her feet before turning to Magnus. "Don't worry about me, I have a few tricks up my sleeve." Retorting as she pulled a rod from her back, and extended it into a staff with the click of a button, Divinity planted it firmly between her feet before lift two of the six decorative pieces and using the tool to shoot beams at both Maxwell and Oran. "So how does that work exactly... Can you just see what I see or can you hear my thoughts? Because I'd rather you didn't broadcast those to everyone..." She debated hesitantly, while glancing up to the newcomer in the sky above. Though her hero name was Angel, a lot of her peers referred to her as oracle. Either term was technically correct. "On it." Lifting one more of the charms, a third healing beam was angled at the small girl dropped before her. "Alright let's do this."
Derekjay2000
Derekjay2000

Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:58 pm
Iskios wrote:Magnus held his hands to his temples, applying pressure to try to alleviate the migraine from his concussion. He laughed at Zion's retort that he would take out Doom by himself, blurring his vision from pain as the laughter shook his head. He responded a few moments later as it cleared up, "I can't take that comment seriously when a couple of seconds ago you were asphyxiating from a punctured lung." Magnus' eyes widened when Zion dashed straight back to the battlefield and thought to himself, 'Wait he was actually serious? What kind of a fool...I have to stop him!' Just as he was about to call out to Zion he noticed that he had stopped and was emitting some sort of cloud. Realizing what Zion was doing Magnus let out his breath, relieved and waited for him to return.

It took quite an effort from Magnus not to chuckle during Zion's speech but he managed to hold it in. He hadn't known the kid for more than a few days but he could immediately tell that this was out of character for him. As the speech concluded and Zion's gaze was directed at him, Magnus returned a supportive look. "I am with you, but unfortunately I'll be at half power for this fight," Magnus said before holding up his hands. His chains materialized from his hands but they were all broken off at the base. They were slowly regenerating but obviously not fast enough. "My electricity and speed is enough to distract Doom occasionally but without my chains I'm not enough of a threat. I should be able to protect myself if he tries that phasing thing on me but other than that I won't be of much use on the offense."

"So let me be the strategist. I will help communications between the front line and the sidelines, and I'll get the other students up to speed as they arrive. I've got an ability that'll help with that too." Magnus turned to each of his classmates as he spoke to them, "Zion, right now your powers are the most effective and safest mode of attack against Doom we have available right now. You can potentially entrap Doom in situations where he has to either retreat or take a hit. However, you can't cover enough distance on your own. Your large area of effect attacks are useful but we can't afford to limit our options in this fight. So it is up to Oran, and Yvette after she's been healed, to transport Zion into and out of range of Doom. You guys will have to work together to properly evade and attack him. But that's not enough because we're facing one of the strongest villains from the previous era and we're not going to be able to force mistakes with only that small amount of pressure. Which means that whenever Zion is not in range of Doom others need to be applying pressure. For now that'll just be Silver. I'll need Silver to keep Doom occupied while Zion, Oran, and Yvette circle and evade Doom waiting for an opportunity to strike. And when they do their safety needs to be ensured. So Silver, the moment Yvette and Oran take Zion out of harms way you have to try to keep Doom from retaliating with your icy powers. It'll be very tough with his phasing power but we should be able to handle it until more firepower arrives. Divinity, I think it's obvious that we'll need you to heal people as they get injured but when you can flying up and giving me an aerial view of the battlefield will be useful. I'll use my memory powers to glean that image from your mind and only that information if you don't mind. I will use my speed to dart across the battlefield and efficiently relay information and the strategy using my memory manipulation ability, I'll simply give you guys memories as if I had spent the proper amount of time explaining everything and it should be easier to keep on your minds and remember the important info. There is one person I hope shows up soon, that freshman Yataka's teleportation ability would greatly improve our efforts in all aspects."

Magnus put his hand out into the center of the group for a team break (that thing you do for a team huddle and you stack your hands), "We haven't been teammates for very long... but I look forward to working with all of you. Let's get out there and not die!"

DannyGirl~ wrote:For the first time in quite a long time, Divinity was feeling outclassed in terms of healing. As Yvette dropped beside Zion, and others soon followed in suit, the young woman was beginning to truly feel the serious weigh of her role in battle. Numerous classmates were badly injured, and all of them had at very least minor afflictions. Grimacing as the stress of the situation began to kick in, the blonde turned her head in time to see her boyfriend drop to his knees. "Oran!" She called out immediately, glancing down once again as Zion sprung up. What happened next left her in complete shock for a few moments. Jaw dropping slightly slightly as her peer ran straight at Doom once more, Divinity was still processing the fact that someone like Zion had actually thanked her. Even if had been done in a begrudging manner, she'd never expected his gratitude. It definitely wasn't something she'd get used to in the future, even without his warning. She let out a short sigh of relief as the boy caused a long enough distraction to grab Oran, and bring him back to her. "Oh, thank goodness." Muttering quickly under her breath as the teen fell to his knees, the blonde swiftly dropped to hers as well in order to hug him. "Don't scare me like that." She whispered as her heart pounded rapidly against her chest, before reluctantly returning to her feet once more. "Thank you." Finally glancing over to Zion, the girl nodded curtly. Though he was by no means one of her favorite people, she wouldn't forget to credit his efforts during that particular battle. Beginning to work on Yvette during his speech, Divinity shot Zion a warning glance as he began to laugh. This was a step in the right direction for Zion, and she didn't want him to be discouraged. Luckily Yvette's injuries weren't fatal, and mending muscles was a fairly simple fix, allowing her the finish the girls quick healing by the time Magnus had finished speaking. "It's not perfect, by it should be enough for now." She comforted while extending a hand to pull her to her feet before turning to Magnus. "Don't worry about me, I have a few tricks up my sleeve." Retorting as she pulled a rod from her back, and extended it into a staff with the click of a button, Divinity planted it firmly between her feet before lift two of the six decorative pieces and using the tool to shoot beams at both Maxwell and Oran. "So how does that work exactly... Can you just see what I see or can you hear my thoughts? Because I'd rather you didn't broadcast those to everyone..." She debated hesitantly, while glancing up to the newcomer in the sky above. Though her hero name was Angel, a lot of her peers referred to her as oracle. Either term was technically correct. "On it." Lifting one more of the charms, a third healing beam was angled at the small girl dropped before her. "Alright let's do this."
[Yvette]
Yvette sat on the ground a pensive expression adorning her face, she didn't enjoy the idea of just doing nothing until she was healed. But the pain coursing through her body told her to deal with it. Luckily, Divinity began work on her with healing, she could feel her pain dulling and a relaxing sensation flow through her muscles. Awaiting her healing to be complete, she watched as a fellow student began to advance after his own healing. She watched and listened to Zion's speech with attentive focus, staying fixated on him as her eyes seemed to shine, "...boy named...Zion, are ve right?" She asked Divinity, eyes glued on Zion. This was the person everyone talked about having killed someone? she had heard some harsh stuff about him, but he seemed to be trying. Her lips curled upward into a smile, "...interesting..."

When Divinity finished, Yvette instantly stood up as she began to stretch and flex her body to test out Divinity's handy work. She let out an amazed gasp as she looked down at her body "Ve feel good, like newly born! You are vounderful, Friend Divinity!" She exclaimed giving Divinity a quick hug before detaching and jogged her way forward. Having been listening to Zion and Magnus, she had a decent enough understanding, give or take a few words she didn't understand. "So, ve have to move comrade Zion?" Yvette questioned suddenly appearing from behind. Her eyes shone with contemplation, before grinning moving in front of Zion and grabbing his arms "Very vell, ve shall be thine steed!" She exclaimed, turning her attention to Silver and the others "Ve put trust in comrades, and ve shall not betray this trust on us!" Releasing Zion's arms, she turned around and crouched a bit offering him her back. Turning her head to look back at him, she offered her suggestion with the dead most serious expression "Come, ve must piggyback to victory!"

[Rel]
Rel groaned as she was once again, lifted up by Clare's stone helpers, she found herself being picked up and dropped a lot recently. She was not found of it, not one bit.

Being plopped down again, she moved her hand around aimlessly, trying her hardest to pinpoint everyone's location. She reached out a hand as she groped about, eventually latching onto Divinity. "O-Oh, please don't mind me..." Rel noted weakly, trying to smile a bit. Letting her hand drop, she decided she would prefer healing compared to tjis letharhic state "I'm Rel...nice to meet you. Are you a healer? If so, I'm just tired...so please...if there are actually hurt people, don't worry about me..."
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:33 am
Silver gave a soft smile at Yvette "I am glad that my friend is alright..." he then glares at Doom as he spoke softly "We might need a lot of help with this guy..." as he shifted around waiting for the next move as he is itching for to get rid of this villain as his hands crackled with ice.
Naro
Naro

Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:35 pm
Doom couldn’t see through the smoke, but that was no problem for him. These kids were too loud for their own good. All he had to do was follow the noise they made “forming a plan? It’s useless... just give up before any of your sh!t decisions get someone killed.” He let out a sigh as he looked down at his hands “I don’t want to kill children like you” he clutched his hands into a fist and looked up proudly once again “... but if you leave me no choice... I’ll have to do it.” He said then everything went quiet for a few seconds... to this moment Doom has barely been in the offensive. It was his turn to be aggressive.

He dashed towards the kids who had already formed a planned but weren’t discreet about it, so doom heard their planned... first we was gonna separate them. He’ll use the smoke for his advantage, Doom grabbed Oran by his head and slammed him into the ground. Soon after he picked him up and threw him at the icy kid, the Russian girl and the edgy kid. He then turned his attention the blond. The one that came up with a plan, with little time he had, Doom quickly hit the kid with a jab. Then a kick to the stomach and proceeded to grab him and throw him up
In the air follow by another kick sending him even higher. Doom jump to follow his attack, first with a headbutt followed by more quick jabs then finishing it by grabbing his head similar to what he did to Oran... and just like Oran he slammed him down to the ground. To top it all off he threw him at the others then went back into the smoke.
Iskios
Iskios
Admin
Admin

Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:09 pm
Errant Singularity wrote:"You understand," Clare spoke down to them all, having floated above Zions cloud with her orbs, "that you can't beat him, right?" She moved the flat platforms under her feet, falling the last three feet to stand beside her classmates. "His powers counter any physical assault. Yes, while Addervein could effect him there's now four to deal with. We can't drop all four at once, and I doubt any of them hits any weaker than the original, who, if I might remind you, just tossed the classes ace around like a toy." Looking back at Divinity, she pointed upwards, a pair of orbs suspending Rel in the air floating down. "Though, Oracle, I wouldn't mind if you healed my friend here. She's rather effective, she took out our teachers strongest spirit with a glance of her hand."

Looking back through the smoke and darkness caused by Serenitys hair, she shook her head slightly before pulling her hood back over her face and sitting down, using six of her orbs as a makeshift chair. Dozens of small arms rose out of Serenitys braids, the girl nowhere to be seen in the gloom. SMGs and magnums and revolvers rang out, peppering the area where Doom had last been seen, followed by the sound of a small explosion as two grenades detonated in the ground, delivered by braids tunneling underneath the dirt. "Die you stupid jerk!" Serenity's voice cam from all angles, her actual body nearly a kilometer away, speakers and cameras placed all around the area.

Naro wrote:“Thank you silver, we have to hold off till the rest get here... or at least someone of our friends are healed” he said trying to catch his breath. This was a first, Oran had never being slammed like that... it was sorta hurting his ego “I’ll keep him distracted...” he looked up to one of the clones.

Doom rolled his eyes as he looked around. The ice boy was giving him a death stare which just annoyed him, the kid that he just slammed multiple times against the ground was still optimistic about all of this. He didn’t sign up to fight with a bunch of children. Some weird cloud was forming around the battlefield... doom didn’t want to take a chance so his clones came back to the original Doom and stepped back... ‘it’s coming from the boy i injured first... last time it was some kind of liquid... poison...’ he covered his mouth and nose with his hand trying to get out of the clouds way ‘but he has a comrade here... so i doubt its actually dangerous... but i still can’t take any chances’ after that some grenades went off along with some shots. Doom phased through the bullets and avoiding the explosions. Though as soon as he stopped one of the bullets hit the side of his leg. He put his hand over the injury and saw blood ‘that stupid brat’  doom wasn’t that same as before... “if i was younger, all this kids would be dead by now” he said to himself.

Luckily for Oran and Silver, Zion was all healed up and ready to go for a second round. Oran just felt someone grabbed him and take him back to Divinity... he was a bit dizzy but he was able to notice that Zion had come for him “hey partner! Glad to see your okay” he began laughing a bit as they made it back to Divinity. Dropping to his knees Oran smiles at Divinity “I’m alright, I’m just a bit dizzy” he said then looked back at Zion while he gave his speech... out of all people... he didn’t expect that to come from Zion. Oran couldn’t help but to laugh. He tried to be subtle about it but he just burst out laughing “I can’t believe i just heard that from you, i should’ve filmed it or something” he struggled to stand but he was able to “should we also start a club and bake cookies together?” He said jokingly. “In all seriousness though, I’m here for your guys” he stood next to Zion and silver and gave them a small nod “let’s take him down”.

After listening to Magnus’ plan and Clare coming to put her 2 cents into their discussion “she’s kinda right, he pretty much can avoid all physical attacks... but he is old! And my old man beat him before, so it’s possible” he looked back at his grandfather who was getting healed by Divinity.

Shadow Uchiha wrote:Silver chuckled softly at the plan “I guess that seems like a smart idea...so when Zion gets out of harms way...I unleash an icy hell on Doom...” as his aura leaks out cold air and narrowing his eyes with determination

Errant Singularity wrote:"I- what? Why? Dammit!" Serenity punched the branch she was standing on, the thermal cameras she had deposited with her hair had all turned into pitch black screens. Turning her back to the screen she grumbled to herself, the ends of her braids around them all in the clearing twisting and contorting like vipers. She popped one of the spare speakers beside the microphone to send feedback to them all for ten straight seconds before tossing it to the ground, a bird pecking on it from the ground.

Three kilometers away, Varen managed to open his eyes, the piercing pain from his ribs and leg almost sending him back out, but he had light, and that's all he needed. Activating the orange spectrum of his power, his broken bones shifted around, shoved back into place, his sense of pain disappearing in an instant, his eyes turning amber. Standing up as if nothing had happened recently, he closed one eye for an instant, opening it to a golden yellow. As flames of orange and yellow surrounded him, he bolted off towards the direction of explosions, either Serenity wasn't listening or something else was wrong. At half speed it took him a moment, but a few seconds out he reached the bus area, did a quick head count and noticed through the gloom someone was inside a smoke cloud- someone foreign. Racing forward, he kicked upwards with his knee that wasn't broken, turning off his yellow aura and activating his red, a burning red aura filled the clearing, his strength rocketing as he went to knee Doom in the back of the head.

DannyGirl~ wrote:For the first time in quite a long time, Divinity was feeling outclassed in terms of healing. As Yvette dropped beside Zion, and others soon followed in suit, the young woman was beginning to truly feel the serious weigh of her role in battle. Numerous classmates were badly injured, and all of them had at very least minor afflictions. Grimacing as the stress of the situation began to kick in, the blonde turned her head in time to see her boyfriend drop to his knees. "Oran!" She called out immediately, glancing down once again as Zion sprung up. What happened next left her in complete shock for a few moments. Jaw dropping slightly slightly as her peer ran straight at Doom once more, Divinity was still processing the fact that someone like Zion had actually thanked her. Even if had been done in a begrudging manner, she'd never expected his gratitude. It definitely wasn't something she'd get used to in the future, even without his warning. She let out a short sigh of relief as the boy caused a long enough distraction to grab Oran, and bring him back to her. "Oh, thank goodness." Muttering quickly under her breath as the teen fell to his knees, the blonde swiftly dropped to hers as well in order to hug him. "Don't scare me like that." She whispered as her heart pounded rapidly against her chest, before reluctantly returning to her feet once more. "Thank you." Finally glancing over to Zion, the girl nodded curtly. Though he was by no means one of her favorite people, she wouldn't forget to credit his efforts during that particular battle. Beginning to work on Yvette during his speech, Divinity shot Zion a warning glance as he began to laugh. This was a step in the right direction for Zion, and she didn't want him to be discouraged. Luckily Yvette's injuries weren't fatal, and mending muscles was a fairly simple fix, allowing her the finish the girls quick healing by the time Magnus had finished speaking. "It's not perfect, by it should be enough for now." She comforted while extending a hand to pull her to her feet before turning to Magnus. "Don't worry about me, I have a few tricks up my sleeve." Retorting as she pulled a rod from her back, and extended it into a staff with the click of a button, Divinity planted it firmly between her feet before lift two of the six decorative pieces and using the tool to shoot beams at both Maxwell and Oran. "So how does that work exactly... Can you just see what I see or can you hear my thoughts? Because I'd rather you didn't broadcast those to everyone..." She debated hesitantly, while glancing up to the newcomer in the sky above. Though her hero name was Angel, a lot of her peers referred to her as oracle. Either term was technically correct. "On it." Lifting one more of the charms, a third healing beam was angled at the small girl dropped before her. "Alright let's do this."

Derekjay2000 wrote:
[Yvette]
Yvette sat on the ground a pensive expression adorning her face, she didn't enjoy the idea of just doing nothing until she was healed. But the pain coursing through her body told her to deal with it. Luckily, Divinity began work on her with healing, she could feel her pain dulling and a relaxing sensation flow through her muscles. Awaiting her healing to be complete, she watched as a fellow student began to advance after his own healing. She watched and listened to Zion's speech with attentive focus, staying fixated on him as her eyes seemed to shine, "...boy named...Zion, are ve right?" She asked Divinity, eyes glued on Zion. This was the person everyone talked about having killed someone? she had heard some harsh stuff about him, but he seemed to be trying. Her lips curled upward into a smile, "...interesting..."

When Divinity finished, Yvette instantly stood up as she began to stretch and flex her body to test out Divinity's handy work. She let out an amazed gasp as she looked down at her body "Ve feel good, like newly born! You are vounderful, Friend Divinity!" She exclaimed giving Divinity a quick hug before detaching and jogged her way forward. Having been listening to Zion and Magnus, she had a decent enough understanding, give or take a few words she didn't understand. "So, ve have to move comrade Zion?" Yvette questioned suddenly appearing from behind. Her eyes shone with contemplation, before grinning moving in front of Zion and grabbing his arms "Very vell, ve shall be thine steed!" She exclaimed, turning her attention to Silver and the others "Ve put trust in comrades, and ve shall not betray this trust on us!" Releasing Zion's arms, she turned around and crouched a bit offering him her back. Turning her head to look back at him, she offered her suggestion with the dead most serious expression "Come, ve must piggyback to victory!"

[Rel]
Rel groaned as she was once again, lifted up by Clare's stone helpers, she found herself being picked up and dropped a lot recently. She was not found of it, not one bit.

Being plopped down again, she moved her hand around aimlessly, trying her hardest to pinpoint everyone's location. She reached out a hand as she groped about, eventually latching onto Divinity. "O-Oh, please don't mind me..." Rel noted weakly, trying to smile a bit. Letting her hand drop, she decided she would prefer healing compared to tjis letharhic state "I'm Rel...nice to meet you. Are you a healer? If so, I'm just tired...so please...if there are actually hurt people, don't worry about me..."

Shadow Uchiha wrote:Silver gave a soft smile at Yvette "I am glad that my friend is alright..." he then glares at Doom as he spoke softly "We might need a lot of help with this guy..." as he shifted around waiting for the next move as he is itching for to get rid of this villain as his hands crackled with ice.

Naro wrote:Doom couldn’t see through the smoke, but that was no problem for him. These kids were too loud for their own good. All he had to do was follow the noise they made “forming a plan? It’s useless... just give up before any of your sh!t decisions get someone killed.” He let out a sigh as he looked down at his hands “I don’t want to kill children like you” he clutched his hands into a fist and looked up proudly once again “... but if you leave me no choice... I’ll have to do it.” He said then everything went quiet for a few seconds... to this moment Doom has barely been in the offensive. It was his turn to be aggressive.

He dashed towards the kids who had already formed a planned but weren’t discreet about it, so doom heard their planned... first we was gonna separate them. He’ll use the smoke for his advantage, Doom grabbed Oran by his head and slammed him into the ground. Soon after he picked him up and threw him at the icy kid, the Russian girl and the edgy kid. He then turned his attention the blond. The one that came up with a plan, with little time he had, Doom quickly  hit the kid with a jab. Then a kick to the stomach and proceeded to grab him and throw him up
In the air follow by another kick sending him even higher. Doom jump to follow his attack, first with a headbutt followed by more quick jabs then finishing it by grabbing his head similar to what he did to Oran... and just like Oran he slammed him down to the ground. To top it all off he threw him at the others then went back into the smoke.

Magnus laughed a little when Divinity voiced her concerns about him broadcasting her thoughts. "My power isn't telepathy, I can only transfer memories, and therefore information, when I'm touching someone with my left hand and chains. I'll have to move to each person to pass on communications but with my electrifying speed it should still be more efficient than everyone trying to yell across a battlefield."

Rel, Clare, Oran, Zion, Yvette, Divinity, Silver, and even Varen now. Those were the students that were with Magnus and he felt that altogether they really had a chance against Doom. "Gather closely everyone. I'll show you the plan." He walked past each of his classmates that were present (excluding Varen because he was over trying to knee Doom) and touched his left hand to the top of their heads in succession each for only a moment. He gave each of them a fake memory of him explaining the plan in detail to them. The plan he told them in the memory was as follows: Yvette and Oran would be responsible for getting Zion in and out of positions to take advantage of openings. Silver and Clare would take turns pressuring Doom to cover Zion's group's retreats. When Doom is preparing to attack Silver or Clare, Zion's group should move into position and threaten an attack. There's not much Rel can do at the moment due to the very limited range on her power but if Doom tries to target her, she should 100% be able to send feedback to him using her power. Be careful for feints because he might pick up on our plan and pretend to attack one group while really waiting for the other group to get too close when trying to protect them. (Those details of the plan would not be heard by Doom because it only exited within the fake memory Magnus planted in each of their minds.)

"Now that everyone here knows the plan, let-" his words were cut short when Oran was suddenly smashed into the ground headfirst. He could only watch as Oran was sent flying into the rest of his group and Silver. 'He's fast,' was the only thought he had before Doom's fist came flying at him. Normally with his own speed he'd be able to dodge but his earlier concussion prevented him from thinking to take action fast enough. His mind was sent spinning while Doom was wailing on him. The hits to his stomach and body made him violently cough up blood, but the headbutt from Doom was the most damaging due to his concussion. Then came the worst one yet, getting slammed into the ground headfirst. He was already blacked out by the time he was thrown at the others.

He wasn't sure how long he was out but surprisingly it didn't feel like very long. He the only thing he felt like doing was going to sleep, but he knew that with a concussion it was best to try to stay awake. So he let thoughts fill his mind to keep himself occupied, 'Are you f***ing kidding me...I was just healed too. But he targeted me more than the others...does that mean he heard our plan? If so at least I took the precaution of explaining most of it through fake memories. This Doom guy, he's strong even at his age. I can't imagine what it would be like to face him in his prime. Can we win? At the very least we need to be able to communicate properly. I can't stay like this during the fight, I've gotta help out. This is no longer any time to worry about dying...because if we don't succeed we'll probably die anyways.'

With those thoughts in mind he pushed himself through the pain he was experiencing to push himself into an upright position. His eyes were for some reason still closed. Magnus felt an intense pain as he coughed up more blood. Why were his eyes still closed? He slowly realized that his eyelids were opening but only a dim light was getting through. Magnus almost screamed but was stifled by the pain in his stomach. "I-I can't see," he managed to croak out. But then a small wave of relief washed over him when he realized he might not actually be blind. "My concussion, seems to be the cause."

He shakily pulled himself to his feet, "But we... don't have time... to be sitting on the floor... doing nothing. This can be healed later."
The air began to hum as Magnus' body visibly charged up with electricity. He was doing this so that he could sense the locations of everyone within a mile radius by the positive charge building up in them through the ground and air. It was a powerful technique, but is only rarely useful because it essentially lets everyone else know that he was nearby. Not having his sight was one of those rare situations where what he gained from it outweighed the disadvantages.
"I'm ready," he said knowing that he had to do what he could help tilt this fight in their favor, there was no other choice at this point.
Errant Singularity
Errant Singularity

Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:15 pm
Clare didn't like the idea of continuing this fight, she believed a full retreat covered by Epsilon and Zion was the best approach, their powers had effected him before. Raising up her hands, she was shocked by how quickly Doom had moved, she couldn't remember Oran or Varen ever going as quick, maybe the new girl could but she wasn't sure. Raising her right arm, she turned the five obsidian orbs that followed into crescent blades.

Streaking across, they whistled through the air, aimed straight for where Doom had been by Magnus- nothing was there now. For the first time this day, a reaction other than boredom struck her face. She never missed, her accuracy with her orbs was perfect in every training course, the only one still with a perfect record in the academy since her junior year. Cluching her hand into a fist, she allowed her orbs to return to their original shape, catching the thrown Magnus before he could strike his comrades. Dropping him in a rough manner, she internally scolded herself for showing emotion.

Her father, who'd gotten her into the academy, always stressed how emotions got in the way of hero work. He was ranked fourteen in the country, not supremely famous but enough that his name gained her recognition. Remembering back to the training when she was young, she gritted her teeth silently. She'd inherited his volcanic powers, to an extent. Instead of the burning cape of lava he wore, she had her obsidian, though they were controlled in a similar manner. Something was, off though. Instead of his voice giving her instructions, she heard that of Magnus. In fact, all her memories now had his voice. She was beginning to feel slightly sick, actually, like his inserted memory had settled in her stomach and disturbed her lunch. Looking back at him as he walked by, she was tempted to force him to do something about it, but for now, they had a battle that needed to be fought. He'd answer for whatever this was after.
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:30 am
Silver got close to Magnus and the others as he tried to listen in the plan until he heard Doom charge at them as when he turned around he was horrified when he saw Doom beat Oran badly and slammed his head on the ground as when Silver tried to run in to rescue Oran he was shocked when Doom threw Oran at them.

Silver was hit back from when Doom threw Oran at him as he caught him but felt a pain within his ribs as he coughed out blood "D-damn..." as he felt Oran ram into him like a bullet as he moved Oran up slightly and winced as he mutters "You got to be kidding me..." as when he was forming the ice within his body it erupted within him and damaged inside due to the intensity of the ice he was building up.

Silver looks down at Oran as he slightly shakes him as he mumbles "Hey...you okay?" worried for Oran as he mutters "I had to let my guard down...damn it...I could've helped more..."
Atlas
Atlas

Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:46 pm
"...Oh no." Yataka's eyes widen with disbelief as he realized that he had blundered. Everyone he teleported ended up more or less in the same place. Except for the last one, Nagare. He had accidentally shifted thoughts from the target destination to another spot, in a totall different forest, where he left a vial of blood. It was originally meant as an emergency route home. Whoops. Thats where Nagare would be. Yataka lwt out a sigh and instanty transported Nagare back to his location. "Eh..sorry about that.."

Nagare wandered through the forest, looking for something familiar. Last he remembered, they were fighting Derek. And then Derek, as well as everyone else, was gone. Nagare had already pieced together that Yataka teleported everyone away, but wherever they were, they weren't near him. Nagare quickly realized, this wasnt even the same kind of forest! He began frsntucally looking around, hoping to find somerhing that might help. He finally managed to spot what looked like a village just a short distance further into the forest. Relieved, he began to jog in that direction, only to be shocked by another sudden change in his surroundings. His attention was quickly grabbed by rhe familiar voice of Yataka. "Eh?! You little-" He stopped as once more, the enviroment changed. This tine, he found himself and Yataka near the other students, teachers, and what seemed to be a fight with some strange man. Completely confused, Nagare just shoved the entire ordeal to the back of his mind and tried to get a sense of what was going on in the fight.
Aerodyne
Aerodyne

Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:24 am
Sunlight streamed in through the window, dappling through the leaves of the trees just outside of the bedroom. It must've been at least noon by now. Not that you'd know it based off of the girl still lying in bed, fast asleep. Suddenly, a bird came careening out of nowhere, slamming into the window.

Rae awoke with a start, leaping out of bed to spot the attacker. Once her groggy brain realized what happened, she allowed her guard to drop. "Man," she muttered, stretching. "Sure am tired. Guess I can't last in shadow form as long as I thought." Her thoughts swam back to the cause of her exhaustion - she had snuck from campus to follow a lead on her parent's crimes. Rae had been forced to remain in shadow form for far too long, and had passed out when she got home. She grimaced at the memory, the destruction flashing through her mind like a hot blade. "Soon," she growled.

She looked around, not hearing any sounds coming from her roommate's area. Not that this was a bad thing as they always seemed to clash heads, particularly in the morning. Confused, Rae checked the time. "Oh great," she murmured to herself. "I slept in again." She looked outside, "aren't we supposed to be leaving for some forest thing soon?" She rolled her eyes, "how do people expect me to be alive at this hour, never mind train."

She rushed outside of the dorm room, again seeing and hearing nobody. Rae rubbed her eyes, trying to blink out the sleepiness. She went back inside, noticing that the vase of flowers she had put on the table was wilting. "That's strange, I put those there yesterday," she said, feeling a flower petal fall away at her touch. Suddenly, her reality set in. "Oh no," she said, the truth dawning on her. "I didn't wake up hours late, I woke up days late." Rae held her head in her hands, "this is terrible. I can see the punishments now." She looked around, knowing that if she left the room and was caught, she would surely be brought to the principal's office - again. "You know, maybe this room isn't so bad after all," she said sheepishly, plopping back into bed. "Guess I'll just wait this one out." She closed her eyes peacefully, trying to block out the thought of what would await her if they recognized her absence.
Atlas
Atlas

Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:12 am
Knowing that physical attacks were pointless against Doom, Epsilon decided to step up and help. Regardless of his power, Doom had to have mass, right? Well, he already knew the answer. Stepping as close as he could without being close enough for Doom to attack, Epsilon made his move. Targeting Doom specifically, he began to increase the force of gravity around the villian, hoping to keep him in place for the students to figure something out. He was sure to only use a portion of what he was capable of, to see how much Doom could withstand. Whether or not he would need to apply more would be decided later
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow Uchiha

Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:02 pm
Silver stood up as he rubs his shoulder as he then froze Doom's legs as he looks at this new person Epsilon as he spoke calmly "You have the power of gravity I presume? Then let me help with my ice...just in case if things go south..." as he shifts his arm discreetly to freeze the villain's legs up to his knees making sure to put him in place and thanks to Epsilon's gravity power on Doom it would act as a double boost to put Doom in one place.
Naro
Naro

Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:49 pm
After dashing back into smoke created by the kids, Doom was too distracted to notice the kid coming at him with a knee aiming for his head. The hit got Doom to fall to his knees and feel dizzy, but that wasn’t gonna stop him. He quickly dismantled himself and appeared behind the kid “that was a big mistake kid...” he said with one hand to his face. just as he was gonna attack the kid he felt heavy once again, his attention switched to the robot. That gravity ability was a problem. Then he felt cold... his feet were frozen “Congratulatory, you got me stuck here... What will you kids do next? Come close and you’ll be trapped in the gravity field as well.” He was able to stand but was running out of breath... his hands were numb too. Plus the few hits he took we’re beginning to affect him “one wrong move can cost the lives of your teammates.”
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum